My Erotic Adventures on a Sex Site Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex Adventure Part 3.
2.1k words
4.48
8.3k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Ongoing Erotic Adventures with Prince Charming on a sex site"

"The Train"

It had been one of those days. Nothing seemed to go right for him. All he could think of was going home and calling the whole day a wash. He leaned against his bike as he waited for the train home. He began to smile as he recalled the one thing that could always cheer him up..Her. He'd been riding the train home and as it stopped at the Palo Alto station he had looked out the window to see her standing there..wrapped in a green towel as if she'd just come from the beach. She was standing by her car looking at her watch as if waiting for someone..Him. To this day he regretted not getting off the train. She texted him the word "surprise" and he sent her these words back.."Yes happily."

The train came into the station and he boarded it and stood with his bike. He leaned back and could see folks boarding and those few who exited. Moments later the train began to move down the tracks towards home.

She smiled when she began slowly walking her way down the passageway of the train. She had seen him in the station. His black, white and yellow biking outfit fit him very well. By now she knew every part of his body. The way he moved like a caged tiger ready to pounce. The way he tasted and his scent clung to her memories and made her feel connected to him in ways only they understood.

In a minute or two she thought, he will see me. This was her plan. She spotted a seat from which he could see her as well as she could see him. She felt the eyes of the other passengers on her as she sat down. He looked up right at that moment and smiled. He had seen the glances of the other men on her..His property had come to him. She was wearing a light pink wrap around dress with matching heels. He could see her breasts and how her nipples hardened as he watched her. How excited she already was to see him.

She smiled back at him and thought., "I hope this makes him happy." Her hand began to move down towards her thighs and slowly she pulled the wrap dress open and he could see light pink panties that he began to imagine were already wet for him. She spread her legs so he could watch her as she teased him and herself with her fingers.

"I want you" she mouthed the words to him.

"I noticed" he said back "I'm glad."

Of course with other people nearby they had to be careful but as the train rumbled towards home it carried more than a few happy passengers who were also enjoying the show. She did not care if everyone saw her. All she cared about was pleasing him. She leaned her head back and softly moaned imagining it was his fingers inside of her or even better, his tongue.

No matter what it cost he thought, I am going to have her right now. Tonight and always.

As they approached the station she rose and began to walk towards the exit nearest him. She smiled at him than kneeled before him so he could have a great view of her breasts , she slowly rose and and handed him a key as if he had dropped it. "Come to me Master" she whispered. It was a key to a hotel room near the station. She had planned this all out so carefully. She drove to the hotel, arranged a room and left her car there. All she had to do was take the train to where she knew he'd board and voila' it was done. She reached forward as if to steady herself as the train stopped and ran her finger down the front of his bike shorts.

He watched her as she left the train and he followed. He saw other men look as she walked in front of him, but he kept his eyes on her ass the whole time. He remembered how it had felt when he came inside that perfect little ass. He tried to keep his mind off his cock but it was getting harder by the second to not think of what was to come.

She entered the room first..glanced around to make sure all was ready..and waited as he knocked on the door. She opened the door and held it open for him so he could lean his bike against the wall.

"Master..welcome home" she said as he took her into his arms. "I have another little surprise for you" They kissed as if they had been apart for months instead of weeks. She loved the taste of his tongue in her mouth. She nibbled on his lips as the kiss ended.

"Oh really?" he asked, "More than this one?"

She laughed and pointed to the bed. On top of it was a videocamera. He had once told her he had thought of videotaping but no one would agree to it. "I want you to see how good you really are. How amazing you make me feel. .Than if you like, we can erase it together but at least my Master, you will see your talent at work."

He had always wanted to do this. She trusted him enough to put herself on display for him, to let him tape whatever he wanted as long as it pleased him. He was very pleased indeed.

"Undress for me" he said as he picked up the videocam and began to film her.."Slowly.." She turned on some music and began to follow his directions. He adjusted the focus on the cam and smiled. Another fantasy about to come true. How lucky a man was he .

She slowly let her dress fall to the floor. Than she began a slow bump and grind to the music. He smiled behind the camera lens and took a seat in front of her. She straddled the chair and moved up and down his body while undoing her bra so it to fell off of her and he could tape the image of the breasts he loved to touch. Her nipples already hard and aching for his touch, his lips, his teeth. She turned around and began to ease her panties off so she could sit on his lap naked except for her silk stockings, garter belt and heels. She felt his cock pushing against his bike shorts. She began to bump and grind against that hard cock she loved so much. He was enjoying this and it showed.

He raised the cam as she rose from his lap and took a slow long pan of her body both front and back...He handed her the cam and she taped him as he undressed and spoke to her. "I want to fuck your breasts."

"Anything you want Master" she said blushing as she focused the lens on his amazing cock. She looked for a spot to place the cam so their time together could be vividly documented.

"Lay down" he told her."Now"

She did as he ordered her to do . What a perfect sub..She opened a bottle of scented oil and dripped it between her breasts. He kneeled above her and slid his cock between the breasts with a sigh. Sliding all the way up to her mouth so she could take the head of his cock deep into her. He gripped both breasts and began teasing her nipples with his fingers. The camera was getting all of this passion in perfect detail. Her hand slid between her thighs and she placed her fingers deep inside her wet pink pussy. He always made her feel this way.

He picked up the cam to get a close up of his cock sliding between those tasty breasts. Her eyes on him as he smiled at her. His cock throbbed as it slid deeper into her mouth..He loved the feeling of his cock inside her mouth , between those breasts and deep inside her ass or pussy.

"Spread your legs wide for me" he ordered her.

"Yes Master" she said, slowly opening her legs to show him how wet her pussy was. I will do anything for this man she thought. There is nothing he could ask of me I would not do. Pleasing him is my only goal.

He pointed the cam down to see her breasts and nipples..His mouth biting the nipples hard. She moaned. He set the camera down so it would tape the rest of what was to come..their coming..He laughed.

He looked at her..and their eyes met..He smiled and leaned forward to drive his hard cock deep inside of her..."Take it" he said .."Take it all."

"Yessss..." she moaned.."Oh God yes Master..Take me...fuck me" she moved under him as he pushed himself in deeper. No matter how many times they had made love it never got old or felt like the same old thing to either of them. It was always fresh, tasty and new. Her dream was to fulfill his every desire and she was determined to make him feel like a God, to feel as he made her feel, special,wanted and desired. Her mouth found his and she kissed him deeply. She began to slowly lick and caress his chest,his neck. He moaned at her light touch.

"You want my cock don't you..you always did" he whispered huskily. She nodded at him and whispered back "Yes from the very first moment we met." He pushed in deeper enjoying the feeling of her pussy so wet and wrapped around his cock. "You belong to me" He thought he could go on all night like this, thrusting deeper and harder inside her wetness.

"Yes Babe..Master..Oh yes I do." she arched her back and tried to pull him even deeper inside her as he increased the motion of his thrusts. "Fuck me Master Pleaseeee Mi Amor."

He felt the cum rising through his cock and he knew in a moment he would explode . He leaned back and slowly slid himself out of her and grabbed at the camera so he record himself cumming all over those large breasts he loved so much.

She felt him slide out of her wetness just as she came over and over again. He always made sure she was satisfied and indeed she always was with the multi orgasms he gave her. She saw his shaft pointed at her just as he came all over her breasts. The cum dripping off her hard pale pink nipples covering her breasts in the juice she loved so much. She took a finger and touched the hot tasty cum fresh from inside his cock and licked her finger slowly clean as he taped her enjoying the taste of him. He laughed.

"Amazing" he said. He watched her get up and move to get some towels..He stopped her.."No, lets lay here for a bit and watch what we did together."

He pulled the sheet back and they laid down wrapped in each others arms . Her head on his perfect chest. Her fingers playing with the hair on his chest. He kissed the top of her hair, smelling the sweet shampoo she used on that oh so red hair. He wrapped one arm around her as she moved her leg to rest between his.

"Let the show begin." he said as he hit the play button on the videocam. They watched their lovemaking all the way through. Her hand began to caress his shaft and as he watched her breasts on cam as his cock slid through them, pausing to see a still image of that, he felt himself grow hard."If someone keeps doing that, someone is going to be doing something about that..again."

She laughed but she did not stop stroking him."I want you" she said.."I want to taste all of you again."

"Pleaseeeeeee" she asked.

"Well if you insist"

"I do"

"I want to keep this video" he said, making his mind up right than. I do not care but I want this tape.

"I hoped you'd say that. I trust you Master..it is yours" she said as she slid down the bed to take him in her mouth. She wanted to swallow every last drop of cum he had for her. "My gift is treating you as you should be treated" she said."and worshipped and adored."

"YOU are mine, all mine."

She stopped for only one moment.." Yes Master and very happy to be so."