My Erotic Education - A Journal 05

Story Info
My uncle introduces me to the pleasures of buggery.
3.3k words
4.73
26.4k
18
3

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,573 Followers

I had just given my first blowjob and from the response I'd received, I possessed a natural talent for pleasing a man's cock. I looked at Will as he lay sprawled before me in my uncle's arms. His meaty cock had relaxed from my draining and now lay between his thighs on top of his emptied balls while my uncle nuzzled his ear and neck.

"I think my nephew deserves as good as he delivers, don't you, Will." my uncle asked.

"Indeed." Will replied. "Look at how his swollen cock stands so upright and his cock head strains to feel lips upon it. I think you should show him how wonderful it can be to have a man suck him."

My uncle moved from behind Will and the two of them moved my body up on the bed to where they had been, then they crouched between my legs. My uncle grasped my hard cock at the base and slowly engulfed the shiny head in his mouth. Meanwhile, Will had started to slowly lick my ball sack. The combination of feelings was of a divine intensity.

I lay back, cradled in a nest of pillows and surrendered to the exquisite sensations. My uncle's hot mouth rode up and down on my steely shaft, the delicate tissues in his mouth stroking my cock and his wet tongue sliding over the skin of my column. Will was licking my ball sack, his tongue making patterns over the loose flesh and I felt him suck first one and then the other of my big balls into his hot mouth and suck on it.

"I never dreamt that anything could feel so heavenly." I gasped.

My uncle increased his attentions, his mouth moving faster over my cock and his suction increasing with each stroke. I felt Will's tongue moving down to the ridge of flesh that ran from my balls to my ass hole, his tongue licking as it descended. Soon, unbelievably, I felt his hot tongue graze the flesh surrounding my puckered opening.

"Will, what are you doing?" I cried. "That feels so wonderful!"

In answer, Will's probing tongue began to lick the puckered knot in my ass, sending waves of bliss I had never felt before surging through my body.

"Stop!" I cried again. "The feeling is too much. I'm overwhelmed!"

Instead of stopping, I felt Will's hot tongue forcing its way into the pucker itself, spreading it to open to his insistent pressure. My uncle, sensing my delirium, renewed his oral assault on my throbbing member. The combination of sensations was almost too much to bear and I felt my balls lifting into their sack.

"It's coming!" I cried. "My fluid is climbing my cock!" just as the first huge squirt blasted from my piss hole.

My uncle sucked the juice down his throat and I felt Will rise up and grab my shaft and direct my spurting cock head into his hungry mouth as my second blast of fluid erupted. My uncle and Will both applied their mouths to my cock so that the head was shared between them and I fed both my ball juice simultaneously. I could feel their probing tongues explore my cock head and my piss slot as my fluid squirted out of my shaft, sharing the nectar between them and exchanging it with each other. When my balls were emptied and the flood had stopped, they took turns licking my shaft and sucking the tip of my cock to extract every drop.

I was beyond speech, my entire body limp and exhausted with sensation and I lay as someone unconscious.

"I believe he liked it." my uncle said.

Will lifted my limp cock in one hand. "If this is any indication," he said, letting my cock fall heavily onto the bed, "I'd say so. I believe this is the first time I've seen that big thing in a relaxed state."

Even though I was exhausted I was excited by my new experience and knowledge.

"Does it feel that wonderful for everyone when their ass hole is tongued?" I asked Will.

"Everyone, without a doubt." Will replied. "But, especially men. Men seemed to have an extra sensitivity there that causes the sensation to be acutely intense."

"I want to try it." I said. "I had a desire that I didn't understand last evening while looking at my uncle's hole. I know now that this is what I wanted."

I grasped my uncle by the shoulders and thrust him back onto the bed and then dove between his legs. I grasped each leg behind the knee and raised them and pressed them back so that his ass was spread wide before me. His smooth cleft lay open before me, his puckered hole pulsing in anticipation. I stopped to admire its beauty, the furled flesh slightly darker around the tight opening raised in a ring.

I stuck out my tongue and licked each side of the cleft around his hole the way a kitten laps at cream. His respiration increased and I made the strokes of my tongue longer, caressing the flesh of his sensitive crack. His hips began rocking to meet my tongue and I shifted my tongue to the beginning of the cleft and slowly moved it upward along the center of his ass. When my hot tongue finally met his hole, his whole body tensed and his legs stiffened on my shoulders. Using the lightest of touches, I licked at his sensitive puckered flesh and felt his hole relaxing. I licked harder, feeling it tighten and relax with each stroke and when I knew he was absorbed in the feel of my tongue, I stiffened it and thrust it into his hole.

He made some unintelligible exclamation and I thrust my tongue in and out as he flung his legs wider to allow me deeper access.

I raised my face from my uncle's dripping hole and looked up at him.

"I adjudge from your reactions that my technique is sufficiently advanced. Now it is Will's turn to have his hole pleasured."

"I have an alternative plan that we might pursue." my uncle said. "Your tongue has made my hole hungry for more substantial meat. I overheard you asking Will last night the meaning of 'rogering' and with Will's expert assistance, I propose to demonstrate that activity. You have all night to tongue fair Will's ass hole but I think at the moment he would prefer my suggestion."

I looked over at Will who was grasping his swollen cock in his hand.

"Much as I anticipate the pleasure of your tongue, your uncle's ass hole is a joy that I've never been able to resist." he said.

"Then we shall postpone our activity in the cause of education. Please, enlighten me as to how to 'roger.'"

My uncle moved into the center of the mattress and lay down upon his stomach after first placing a pair of pillows under his hips. His ass was raised into the air and he spread his legs wide so that his cleft opened and his hole was exposed. Will climbed between his legs and with the jar of lubricant that we had used the night before, he scooped up a quantity and massaged it into his crack. He applied special care to the hole, using first one finger and then two to force the lubricant deep inside. My uncle strained his hips upward to meet the probing fingers.

Will removed his fingers from my uncle's flushed hole and sitting back on his haunches he used more of the lubricant to coat the steely column rising from his lap.

"This then, is rogering." he said.

He rose up and ran the head of his cock up and down in my uncle's ass crack, then poised the fat head against the tiny puckered opening at the center. He glanced at me to make sure I was observing, and then used his hips to apply pressure to the hole. I watched as the broad cock head bore down and the hole began to spread and open. Slowly the ring expanded and Will's massive cock head began to enter. He pressed harder and the entire head disappeared, encircled by the muscular ring.

I moved closer and spread my uncle's ass cheeks with my hands to get a better look at their congress.

"Does it hurt?" I asked my uncle.

"There is always some initial discomfort but it passes quickly and it is well worth it when being skewered by such an expert cocksman as Will."

I held my uncle's cheeks apart and watched as every considerable inch of Will's enormous cock disappeared into my uncle's ass. Will paused and reached between their bodies so that I could feel the base of his shaft where it was gripped by my uncle's tight ass ring.

"How does it feel?" I asked Will.

"It is the best feeling of all to have your cock buried deep in another man's ass, one of the purest pleasures there is. And when it is an ass like your uncle's, it's even more so."

"So, now the fun for both of us begins." my uncle said.

Will pulled a portion of his hard shaft backward out of my uncle's clutching hole, then plunged it back in up to the hilt. He did this a few more times, each with an increasing force. I watched his superb hips and ass rise and fall with each thrust, my own cock hardening again from the sight. He collapsed onto my uncle's back, resting his full weight on him with his arms hooked under my uncle's so he could grasp his shoulders and started thrusting harder into his hole.

I moved down the bed so that I could sit between their pairs of wide flung legs and watch from below. I had a view of Will's huge cock delving into my uncle's ass which seemed to hungrily devour it. Will's big balls flopped against my uncle's ass with each plunge with a smacking noise and I could also see Will's ass hole which puckered tightly each time his cock slid full length into my uncle's guts.

Will's hips rose and fell and his ass cheeks would tightly clench when his cock was buried in my uncle, then his ass would spread wide and display his hole when his hips drew back for another plunge. His cock flew in and out of my uncle's ass, the ring grasping tight around the shaft. Each time Will pulled back, the hole he was violating seemed to telescope out and the clutching lips of my uncle's ass hole seemed to be trying to draw Will's cock back in.

Will's thrusts became more forceful, seeming to want to force his cock deeper each time and I reached between his legs and grasped his swinging balls and pulled them up out of the way to get a better view. At the same time, I rested my thumb against his puckering ass hole as support.

"Goddamn, that'll do it." Will cried. "Pull my balls!"

I did as he said, holding his ball sack tightly while pressing my thumb into his hole. He thrust his cock as deeply as possible into my uncle's ass and as I watched, the thick channel that ran the underside of his cock swelled and pulsed and I could distinguish each spurt of his cum as it climbed the tube to spurt into my uncle's guts.

"Jumpin' Jehosaphat!" Will said. "That one felt like it would blow off the top of my head."

He spoke into my uncle's ear, saying, "Your ass was hungry for that. It felt as if your hole was sucking the juice right out of my balls."

Will rolled over and I watched as his still swollen cock slowly slid out of my uncle's plundered hole, glistening with juices. The reddened hole gaped open for a moment, then slowly shrank back to a tight furl. I watched a drop of Will's pearly discharge flow out and down between my uncle's legs.

"It's hard to believe that such a big thing could fit into such a tiny opening." I said.

"Well, I've got it nice and stretched and warmed up for you if you want a go." Will said. "From the look of that hard cock you're sporting, you need the relief."

"Uncle, may I?" I asked.

"If Will has invited you, that's good enough for me." my uncle said. "It will be my honor to be the first ass opened and anointed by your beautiful cock."

"Right then." Will said. "Time you learned to give a gent a proper ass fucking."

He reached over and grasped my cock which had achieved an unprecedented hardness as a result of the scene I had just witnessed. He put me into the spot he had just vacated between my uncle's legs, and then liberally slathered my cock with lubricant.

Pulling my uncle's ass cheeks wide so that his hole was exposed Will said, "Now then, position your cock at your uncle's fuck hole."

I rose onto my knees and rubbed my cock head in my uncle's ass crack as I'd seen Will do, then placed the head against the puckered opening. I had to press down on my cock at the same time as pressing forward to achieve the proper angle but was gratified to see the tiny hole spreading and my cock begin to enter. Pressing harder, I watched as the ass lips opened wide and my fat cock head popped through the ring of muscle and into my uncle's hole.

"That's it, then." Will said. "Slide your cock in and let nature take its course."

I pressed my cock forward until it could go no deeper. The feeling was indescribably wonderful, first the heat surrounding my cock and then the exquisite texture inside my uncle's ass. It felt as though my cock shaft were being stroked with satin while at the same time gripped by a tightness that encompassed the entire length. It was even more wonderful than my uncle's sucking mouth had been.

"Do all men know how exquisite it feels to slide their cock up another man's ass?" I asked Will.

"They know but most are afraid they'll become addicted to the pleasure and have no more use for women at all, so they refrain for the most part. That said, it's still the odd duck that'll turn down an opportunity if it presents itself."

"I can see why." I said.

I slowly moved my cock back and forth in the hot tunnel and it felt even better, the sides grasping my shaft while my sensitive cock head was caressed by the tightness. I could feel Will slick juice coating my cock and the thought made me even more excited as I plunged my shaft in and out.

"How do you like it?" my uncle asked.

"Better than anything I've done up until now." I replied. "If I could have my cock in your ass and my tongue in Will's hole at the same time I'd be completely in heaven."

"No sooner said than done." my uncle replied. "Much as I hate to ask you to do so, if you will remove your cock from my ass for just a moment I think you'll like our new arrangement even better."

I did as he asked, slowly withdrawing my dripping cock from his tight hole and he then instructed me to lie down on my back on the bed. When I had done so, he straddled my hips while holding my cock upright beneath him and lowered his ass over it. He directed my cock head to his hole and I lay and watched as my cock vanished inch by inch into his ass until he was sitting on my lap, my cock entirely sheathed inside him. He slowly rode up and down, using his legs as leverage, so that my shaft slid in and out of his hole.

"Now, young Will," he said, "Up and straddle his face with your gorgeous ass so that your hole can ride his tongue as mine is doing his cock."

Will jumped up and soon I was confronted by his lovely ass spread wide just inches from my face. I put my hands on his hips and drew him nearer until I was able to tease his dainty hole with my tongue. At my first lick he let out a long sigh and pressed his ass nearer until I felt his fleshy cheeks enclosing my face. My uncle, meanwhile, was riding my cock with a steady rhythm, sliding up and down on my erect meat's full length with his own cock slapping against his belly in time with his bouncing.

I used my tongue to open Will's hole, thrusting into it and he responded by using his hands to grasp each of his cheeks and spread his ass wider sitting his full weight on my face so that my mouth was sealed to his hole. I licked, I speared my tongue into him, I sucked at his puckered hole all the while that my uncle's hole milked my fat cock.

I felt a hunger growing in my loins and I reached down and held my uncle's hips stationary above me so that I could thrust upward into his waiting hole. This felt even better than being ridden; I controlled the tempo and depth of my fucking. I felt a frenzy of lust brewing and I wanted to fuck his hole harder and deeper.

I threw Will's ass off of my face and pushed my uncle onto his back with my cock still buried in his hole. I crouched over him and raised his legs so that each of his knees was hooked over my shoulders and his ass was spread wide for my thrusts. I pounded my shaft deep into him, harder with each thrust and my uncle gasped each time my cock head hit the bottom of his chute.

"Fuck me!" he cried. "Fuck my ass harder with that delicious cock!"

I complied, thrusting into him with my full strength, pulling my cock out of him till only the head remained inside and then slamming deep into his guts in one stroke.

My uncle was moaning, tossing his head from side to side until his moaning rose in pitch. His hips were bucking to meet my thrusts and suddenly I felt great hot gobs of his cum splashing out of his cock and coating the skin of our chests. Knowing that I had literally fucked the cum out of him pushed me over the edge and I felt my cock grow harder and swell in his ass as my cum squirted into him. His ass spasmed hungrily, milking my cock as if begging for more of my juice and I lay on top of him until every drop was transferred from my balls into his hole.

I was exhausted from my exercise and rolled to the side, my shrinking cock sliding from his stretched hole and flopping onto my hip. My uncle sat up and grasped my cock, holding it in his hand and licking up the fluid leaking from my piss slit and the frothy cum that Will had deposited in his ass earlier and that now coated my shaft.

"The nectar of my two favorite cocks." my uncle said. "I'm going to sleep peacefully tonight after such superb fucking by the two of you. Every time I wake I'll think about having the juice of two such beautiful men deep inside me."

My uncle and I laid down and Will crawled into the space between us and the three of us fell to sleep, each with his arms around the other.

rae121452
rae121452
1,573 Followers