My Erotic Education - A Journal 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,573 Followers

I grasped the lapels of his dressing gown and spread it open, the silken cord falling to the floor. As I had hoped, he was nude beneath it. I ran my hands over the hard muscles of his chest and their thick pelt of hair.

"Your body is magnificent." I said.

I allowed my hands to stray down over his torso and in one I cupped his massive balls in their long silken bag.

"Your balls are so heavy." I said. "There must be a surfeit of fluid in them needing release."

At last, I wrapped my other hand around the thick shaft of his huge cock.

"So thick and not even hard yet." I stated.

"It doesn't work as well as it used to, sometimes not at all." he said. "Fortunately, my main pleasure area is elsewhere."

I slid my hands around his hips so that I could grasp the heavy globes of his ass with each hand.

"Fortunately for us both." I said. "While your cock and balls are a wonder in themselves they are overshadowed by the beauty of this ass."

I stroked the meaty orbs, marveling at the weight of muscular flesh in my hands and their voluptuousness. I let one hand stray into the deep, moist cleft dividing them until I felt the puckered flesh of his orifice.

"My cock sprang up perfectly stiff the moment I saw this gorgeous ass," I said, "and all I've been able to think of since is how it would feel to slide my cock into it."

He undid my flies and freed the steely prong from my clothing and then stroked it with both of his hands.

"I think we shall both get our heart's delight this evening," he said, "if you plunder my hole hard and deep with this beautiful piece of meat. Get out of that clothing so that my mouth can explore every delicious inch of you."

He shrugged the dressing gown off and stood nude as he watched me discard my layers of clothing. Finally nude myself, I grasped him by the shoulder and whirled him around so that his back was to me, then stepped forward and nestled the length of my upright shaft between his fleshy buns. I looked down at my cock, the purple head of which was peeking out at the top while his muscular cheeks flexed around my shaft. I pushed him forward to the bed.

"Lay on your stomach," I said, "so that I can gaze my fill at so perfect an ass."

He crawled onto the center of the mattress and lay down, his legs slightly spread but his cheeks so fleshy that they barely separated. I crawled between his legs until my face was level with his ass, then lay down to examine my treasures.

The two half spheres stood proud from his body, melon shaped and coated with a fine layer of hair. The deep cleft spouted more hair, wiry dark curls that grew out and caressed the edges. I placed a hand on each globe and slowly separated them until I could see his puckered opening, tightening and relaxing with each breath. Instead of the round tiny vent I had seen on my uncle and Will, his ass hole was long, at least an inch, and the flesh on either side rose up to form tight lips. I wet one finger in my mouth and stroked his opening and found that my finger entered with almost no resistance.

"That is the tell tale mark of a true sodomite." he said. "The mere anticipation of being entered by your lovely phallus has my hole loosening to welcome you in. But first, before I open my ass to you, I must have an opportunity to suck on your impressive erection, if that's to your approval."

"I'd be inconsolable if you didn't." I said. "My second favorite fantasy of today was watching your lips slide up and down my shaft."

I positioned myself beside him on the bed with my head propped up by pillows. He climbed over and nestled between my wide flung legs and then buried his face in my ball sack.

"There's nothing I like better than the smell of a man's balls." he stated.

He wrapped his hand around the base of my cock and held it upright from my body and slowly licked the clear fluid bubbling out of my piss slit, then closed his mouth over the head and ran his tongue over the entire surface.

"Unless, of course, it's the taste of a man's cock."

His smooth lips were sliding up and down my shaft, engulfing the full length of my thick column in his throat with no difficulty.

"I want to taste you." I said. "Swing about and straddle my face so I have access to your cock and balls."

He did as I asked and soon his heavy cock and balls were resting on my face.

"Will your cock harden if I suck it?" I asked.

"Probably not." he replied. "I'm too much anticipating feeling your cock slide into my chute to feel any excitement in my cock."

I was gazing up between his legs, past his ball sack to the wiry hair coating the crack of his ass and the appetizing puckered opening on display.

"I know of something that you will probably like better, anyway." I said as I moved my head up to trail my tongue over his balls and into his crack. His whole body tensed when my tongue met his orifice.

"Oh, yes," he gasped, "eat my hole. Make it even hungrier to have your big cock buried in it."

I started out slowly, licking around the puckered opening and then the opening itself. I found that the ring was loose enough that I could plunge my tongue inside him with no resistance, much to his delight. He lowered himself entirely onto me, his plump buns spread over my face and my tongue fucking in and out of his hole. He had been sucking and licking my cock but now grabbed my legs and pulled them under his armpits so that my ass was wide spread and open to his exploring. I felt his tongue spear through my tight ass ring and I fell to tongue fucking his hole even more vigorously.

We spent several minutes as the perfect pair, each with his mouth glued to the other's ass hole until finally he raised his head from my sopping ass and said, "I must have your cock in me! Fuck me now!"

I moved from beneath his body and moved on my knees behind him where his ass was spread and waiting for my cock.

"Do you have a lubricant?" I asked.

"You won't need it." he replied. "My ass naturally lubricates in anticipation of being fucked. Your cock will slide right in."

I stopped to admire the perfect globes of his ass as I positioned the broad head of my cock against his hole and his ass lips almost seemed to be trying to draw me inside. I applied pressure to his hole but before I could move forward, he thrust his hips backward and engulfed my shaft inside himself down to my balls.

"That's what I crave," he said, "a fat hard cock lodged deep in my guts. I can never have a cock too big or too wide, my ass always craves more."

I watched my cock slowly sliding in and out of his ass lips and he sighed with pleasure each time I thrust fully into him. Suddenly, it felt as though fingers were rippling over my cock, waves of tightness running up and down the shaft. I stopped thrusting, enjoying the sensation playing over my buried organ.

"That feels extraordinary!" I said. "How are you doing that?"

"An old whore's trick." he replied. "When one has been getting fucked for as long and as often as I, you learn a thing or two about pleasuring one's fucker."

I looked down at my fat cock buried between his luscious buns, his ass hole grasping and squirming on the half inch or so of my meat that was visible.

"Move your hips." he said. "Move your cock inside my ass from side to side."

I did as instructed, swaying my hips and feeling my cock head rubbing against the side walls of his hot fuck chute.

"That's it." he said. "Every sodomite loves that maneuver. Can you roll your hips in a corkscrew?"

I again did as he asked and felt my cock head move in circles inside his channel, touching every side, stroking his insides.

"You have the makings of a first rate ass fucker." he said. "Now it's time for you to pound my hole."

He moved beneath me, raising his leg high and rotating on my cock so that he was lying beneath me and facing me. He lifted his legs and hooked them over each of my shoulders, his ass spread wide so that every inch of my cock was inside him.

"Fuck me with that beautiful cock!" he said. "I want every inch of you as deep inside me as you can go and I want to feel your hot sperm coat my guts."

I was increasingly excited by his obscene discourse, unaccustomed to it as I was. I began to fuck him, slamming my cock hard into his quivering chute. He again started clutching at my cock with his internal muscles, a sensation that increased my lust and my need to bury the length of my cock in him.

"Oh, yes!" he cried. "Slam that cock into me harder. I love the feel of your big cock inside of me. Fill my ass with your meat."

I increased my tempo and force, pounding my cock in and out of his hole in frenzy. I felt as if all of the feeling in my body was centered in my plunging cock. I could feel the first stirrings of cum boiling in my balls.

"You're going to cum, aren't you?" he asked. "I can tell that you're near by your breathing and your thrusts. Give me your juice. I want to feel your seed filling my hungry ass. I can feel your cock swelling."

He was correct. My cock was swelling and my cock head was gaining sensitivity with each stroke, my balls lifting in their sack to feed my essence into my cock shaft. He reached behind me and grasped the cheeks of my ass and pulled me into him each time I thrust to increase the force and depth.

The cum started to climb my cock channel and I buried my burning cock length far up his clutching fuck chute as my creamy load burst through my piss hole. He held me tight to him so that my cock stayed in him at its maximum depth and I simultaneously felt his semen squirting out of his flaccid cock between us. The muscles in his ass played up and down my shaft, milking my cock to extract my juice with each shot of cum. It felt as if his ass was sucking the cum right out of my balls.

As my last shot blasted into him, I collapsed onto his chest and buried my face in his warm pelt.

When I had regained my breath I said, "Your ass is not only amazingly beautiful but also an amazing fuck."

"Experience counts, my young friend. You are already a superb cock's man and I think I can teach you the essentials that will turn you into a world class fucker. If you would like, that is."

"I shall be your most rapt pupil." I replied. "I hope that I am a slow pupil so that I will require many, many lessons under your expert tutelage. I'm happy to see that you achieved an orgasm, too."

"It requires a violent fucking with a big cock to bring me off and you did so admirably."

I dabbled my fingers in the pool of hot cum on his hairy stomach and brought my fingers up to his mouth. I slowly fed his silky discharge to him until he's swallowed every drop.

"I only wish that I could have sucked the juice out of your balls, too, to mingle with my own in my stomach." he said.

"The night is just begun." I replied. "Feed me that dinner you promised me and let me recharge and I assure you I will be able to feed you, too."

rae121452
rae121452
1,573 Followers
12