My Escape to London Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping out of his trousers, Jon smiled down at me as my soft hands stroked his manhood. He felt my breath as I slowly caressed him. My warm, wet mouth engulfed him again, as he groaned aloud my skilful tongue wrapped itself around it, teasing him a little as I pulled back, just the tip of my tongue running lightly over the tender underside of his cock. My hand caressed his balls as the other ran over his thighs and neither region causing him to shudder with anticipation.

I started sucking in earnest, my mouth taking almost his entire cock in with each stroke. The sound of my mouth working on his cock, slurping and sucking, filled the room. I pulled back, stopped then kissed his balls.

Lifting me up, Jon's hands undid the knot of my robe then with a slight shimmy of the shoulders it fell to the floor. Grasping the hem of my t-shirt Jon raised his arms and with my assistance it quickly went the same way as my robe. With the t-shirt removed my tanned, soft breasts with their brownish nipples were now exposed. Jon caressed them, pinching them gently causing me to gasped and shudder. He stooped in front of me; his hands gently grasping my waist whilst he kissed each nipple then sucked and nibbled them hungrily as I whimpered.

"Oh, god, that feels so good," I whimpered as my hands ran through his hair. He kissed and licked their undersides; his hands now actively pulling my panties to the floor. His fingertips ran over the incredibly soft skin of my ass, feeling my warmth. Kneeling slowly he planted kisses on my body.

I sighed and pushed my hips against him as he kissed my belly and thighs, the heavy musk of my sex permeating the air, filling his nose, a heady, potent scent of sex and need. His hands ran up and down my firm thighs, touching the soft, pliant skin. He kissed the top of my sex, his tongue just touching me. I shuddered and pushed against him, my hands pulling his head to me as I whimpered.

He finally succumbed to my need and parted my pussy lips with his tongue, flicking it across my clitoris as I cried out: first one, then two fingers, slipped into my hot, wet slit, parting my lips as he licked me. His tongue worked at my clit as his fingers slipped in and out of me, seeking that one elusive spot that arouses all women. Suddenly he stood; grabbed me, turned me towards the bed then gently lowered me onto it. Again he knelt between my legs, spreading them wide as he dived back into me, his tongue spreading my lips as his fingers re-entered me, making me moan and arch my back.

My head moved from side to side and my legs quivered as he devoured me, sending feelings up my spine through my belly to my breasts, I lost all track of time as he delved into my being with both his hands and tongue. I grabbed my breasts and massaged them before pinching my nipples hard until I could no longer take the pain, my hips gyrated madly and my loins were on fire with our passion. I wanted him to never stop what he was doing, but knew he would, I only wanted his cock in me when I reached my peak. Suddenly I screamed out, "OH! Jon, I need you in me now!" before forcefully grabbing his hair and pulling him towards me.

Jon helped me move to the centre of the bed then climbed up and covered me, looking down at me as I grabbed his hips and pulled his hard member towards my hot cunt. He held himself back, kissing my neck, his hands digging into my mane of blond hair, his thighs spreading my legs wide while he just rubbed his hardness against the opening to my deep, hot insides. I moaned and grabbed his hips, trying to make him enter me. He looked down at me in the dim light then and only then did he enter me, meeting my needful gaze with his own burning look of desire.

His cock slipped gently into my hot wetness, he groaned as he pushed it in a little at a time, pulling it out and then back in. Finally he was all the way in then, holding my head in his hands he kissed me as he pressed harder, his cock seeking the bottom of my love tunnel. I groaned through his kiss, my hands grabbed his ass and pulled him in before my legs automatically wrapped around his ass to continue the containment. I met his thrust with my own strong thrust, our pubic bones ground together as we slowly started fucking. He pulled his cock half out, then in, then out, hitting my clit with his pubic bone each time, rocking his hips to grind it into me. He lifted himself up then and started to fuck me faster, his cock pistoning in and out of me, my hot wet cunt grasping and sucking at him as he fucked me, luxuriating in the feel of me.

We became one organism, our bodies melding into one creature, our minds seemingly together as our bodies met, combined then fused together. I arched my back, my entire being concentrating on the feeling between our bodies, the feeling in my groin and belly taking over as I neared orgasm. It was coming faster than usual, but it was intense and incredible as it grew and overwhelmed me...He joined in my rising passion, feeling my heat, the shuddering in my breath, the shaking of my legs as I neared an earthshaking orgasm.

Finally I could not keep it back any longer and started to moan and then scream as I came and came, my cunt encompassed his cock, sucking on it, willing him to cum, which he did, his hot, white seed shooting into my hot, wet cunt, filling me as I cried out and he answered me with a groan and a shout of my name. It took several moments for us to stop fucking but finally we were done, our bodies spent, as we held one another and kissed a long, hungry kiss, our juices flowing out of us together.

With a sigh Jon rolled off me, his proud cock once erect and throbbing, now, having felt the cool night air gently succumbed and dribbled as he lay there, his heart however continued pounding and his breath still came in short gasps. We lay there for a time, catching our breath. I turned towards him, draped an arm and leg over his supine body in a form of embrace then kissed his cheek before stroking his chest with my free hand.

"Thank you, for waiting," I said softly as I whispered into his ear.

At length, our breathing became regular as we succumbed to sleep; I turned onto my side, facing away from Jon. Jon turned towards me then moved closer and curled around my form so that he cocooned the full length of my body, his hand resting on my stomach. With a soft murmuring of "I love you", we both fell asleep.

Come morning I was woken by the feeling of my nipples being sucked and fingers circling my pussy. It was bliss; I just laid there and enjoyed the attention my body was getting. My mind kept telling me to get up, but my body told me a different story, one I had waited many months for.

"Thank you for a wonderful time last night," I said softly as I whispered into his ear.

"Yes, it was different" replied Jon

"Different, in what way?" I quizzically asked

Jon then began talking about Tantric sex, and it began to fascinate me, but me being me, I needed proof; telling me to stay as I was, Jon quickly got dressed then in his deep, soft, captivating voice, he told me what to do.

Doing as he instructed, I stretched out on the bed, making sure I was nice and comfy, my hands needed to be totally free, relaxed and resting at my sides.

He then softly talked to me, telling me to close my eyes, at first I started to giggle, but when I realised he was serious, we started again trying to relax every muscle in my body. Starting at my toes, he very, very slowly worked up my legs, my body, my neck, shoulders, arms, hands, fingers, and finally my head. He had me visualising each body part as he talk and the soft, deep purr of his voice helped me to loosen up and become totally limp. It took us several goes to achieve what happened next, for my mind kept wandering; Jon's voice kept getting mixed up with Richard Burton's as I expected to hear renditions from either Under Milk Wood or The War of the Worlds.

He then had me visualise a bright shaft of light. To see, and feel this light, throbbing and pulsing slowly near my pelvis. Then as he talked, the light began to thrust upward, into my body, slowly, softly. And as the light proceeded upwards, it changed colours in relation to the different areas of my body; this he referred to as the chakras.

As we progressed, he periodically asked me how I felt. I found myself breathing deeper, faster, and the light had a distinct warmth and tingle to it. Jon explained that this was normal and to keep concentrating on that light.

Being right-handed he told me to raise my right hand and without touching myself, to hold it about 2 inches from me, palm down towards my body, then move it around in an oval from my chest to my pelvis, as if stroking myself, without actually touching. Jon then asked me to repeat this slowly in tune with the pulsing, throbbing and thrusting of the light. This somehow seemed to intensify everything. The warmth, the light, the tingle; I found my breathing coming faster and shallower, soon I realised I was making a sound, like a kitten mewing.

Jon very softly told me it was ok. I could say and feel anything I wanted. There was no wrong way to react. To just go with the sensations and if I wanted or needed too, I could be as loud as I wanted.

I have no idea how long this all went on. Quite some time I think, the sensations were becoming much more intense and overwhelming. It felt as if my body were pulsing, tingling, throbbing in tune with the light; I heard a sound, like a high pitched, wild howling. But I could still hear every word Jonathan said as he constantly talked to me; describing the light, the feelings, and the sounds.

By this time I was panting and perspiring profusely. I could hear myself moaning loudly. But it felt as if I were no longer present in my body. It was as if the sensations had become so intense and powerful that my body alone could not contain them. I think I was literally convulsing at this point. I seem to remember the bed shaking rather violently.

I heard Jon saying "Its ok Sarah, let it out, don't hold back. Open your mouth and let it out." Hearing this I realised I had been grinding my teeth and actually growling. Finally, it all became too much. The opening of my mouth caused an explosion and I heard an unearthly wailing sound as I seemed to literally shoot upwards into the universe in a burst of the most awesome colours and sensations I'd ever experienced.

There was no way my body could have contained the intense, overwhelming physical and emotional surge of feeling that roared over me. It was just too much; I simply exploded from my body and way up into the stars. There is no way to describe the feelings; I have never in my experience had anything to compare this too. My most powerful orgasm didn't even come close to what I just felt.

With Jon's deep, soft, captivating voice I slowly became myself again and I had to agree that was certainly different and promptly fell asleep.

The smell of breakfast; eggs and bacon, toast and coffee wafted through the bedroom as I slowly arose from my stupor, feeling the need for a shower, I shouted to Jon where I was going then promptly dashed into the bathroom. It took my about 5 minutes to complete my ablutions before I ran totally naked into the kitchen and began to devour the meal before me.

"Good god Sarah, you're naked!" exclaimed Jon, spluttering over his food.

"Sorry, I forgot; it's one of my little quirks" I exclaimed, then went on to explain how I usually wore very little about the house when I'm on my own.

"It's not that I'm complaining" replied Jon, "Just a little shocked, that's all"

"If you want me to get dressed then I will"

"No, sit and enjoy your breakfast whilst it's still warm"

With that we continued with our breakfast. As we talked I found that Jon spent most of his weekends away from London and wondered if I was interested in joining him and going away for the remainder of the weekend. I asked him if he had anywhere in particular, looking at the clock and seeing it was about noon, Jon suggested we made for the Wye Valley for it would look lovely this time of year in its autumnal colours and we could be there in less than 3 hours, 4 at the max. With nothing else planned I jumped at the idea.

"Oh! By the way, can you drive?" asked Jon

"Well; I hold a license, but haven't driven for years"

"Good, I do hate motorway driving these days, its so boring, look whilst you're getting ready I'll nip home and get the car, It'll only take me about 20 minutes, is that ok with you?"

Before I could say anything, Jon was out through the front door and out of sight; for his age, he could certainly move. Not bothering to wear any undergarments, I quickly donned a pair of jeans and a blouse, threw a few things into an overnight bag and awaited Jon's return.

Shortly I heard a car pull up outside, followed by the doorbell; making sure I had everything including my license; I tramped downstairs and out towards the car. Jon quickly opened up the boot, threw my bag in then quickly ran back into the house for his belongings. In no time, we were packed, belted and roaring away from the city. As we made our way out of London, Jon explained about some of the controls his car, a Golf 150 bhp GTI Turbo Diesel; which using his words was awesome when it came to acceleration. With his constant chatter we soon came to the motorway services at Reading, our agreed changeover point. Where being thoughtful Jon parked the car well clear of any obstruction or any other vehicles.

Following a quick cup of insipid coffee and the following natural physical relief, Jon housed the ignition key, sat me in the driver's seat, jumped into the passenger's seat, belted up then exclaimed "Ok it's all yours." With his guidance I adjusted the seat, mirrors and steering wheel to my liking before with some apprehension turned on the ignition, remembering Jon's words about the acceleration of this beast, I slipped the car into gear then gently eased out the clutch, released the handbrake and gently accelerated away, no skip or hops, no over-revving or stalling, so proud of myself I asked Jon what should I do next.

"You're driving" was his reply and left me to it.

After a few tours of the car park I felt confident to tackle the motorway, with his encouragement we wormed our way through the services and onto the motorway, where I stayed in the near lane until I felt confident enough to go faster. It took some time but soon I was really enjoying driving, I heard a few grunts from Jon but little else.

As we approached Swindon, Jon reached for his mobile and dialled a number, concentrating on the road I only managed to pick up some words; 'one night', 'Jacuzzi', 'dinner—yes".

Just past the M32 junction, Jon told me to look out for the sign for the M48, Chepstow turning and in no time at all we had reached the Severn Bridge where we stopped briefly for a 'pee' etc; having paid our fee to cross the bridge, Jon guided me towards the Wye Valley and on to our hotel

The scenery was truly magnificent; the trees were showing their autumnal colours to perfection in the late afternoon sun.

To be continued

12