My Escape to London Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned his kiss with matching intensity before dragging my fingernails over his skin, gently letting my nipples touch and drag along his skin as I worked my way to his cock. The sensation of his skin against my lips and nipples was electric and I could feel my pussy throbbing, aching, and empty.

When I reached his now fully erect cock I only trailed my hair over him and moved up to his belly, ignoring his thrust up towards my face as I passed over. Again he kissed me and I returned his kiss, focusing on the taste of his mouth and the feel of his lips, completely turning my mind away from the waves of pleasure as my first orgasm spread through me.

I covered his body with the most intense of touches, deep kisses and light bites, pressing and massaging deep into his muscles with my hands. When I reached his cock this time I paused, looked up at him then with sparkling eyes leaned down and sensually rubbed my tits against him. Leaning down I directed my hot breath over it when he thrust up towards my mouth I slowly ran my tongue over its length, starting its tip and stopping at his balls.

Boldly I reached out and grasped his hugely erect cock firmly in my hand, revelling in the spasm of pleasure that flashed across his face. Leaning down I slowly took the head of his cock into my mouth and began to lick and massage its rich red helmet. I began to suck rhythmically, not going any deeper, not stimulating his shaft at all. Chris tried again to thrust up into my mouth but I evaded him. He tried to grab my head but I trapped his hands in mine. I kept sucking, increasing the strength of the vacuum in my mouth, roughly lashing the sensitive skin with my tongue. He was gasping and groaning. I released him abruptly letting the suction break with an audible 'pop': His cock now jerking and pulsating, its head an abnormal purple and swollen.

I carefully positioned myself over him and ever so slowly began to ease my hot pussy over him. I lowered myself down his shaft a fraction at a time taking almost a full minute to fully engulf him. God how I had longed for this moment, for it had been a good 6 months since I had felt this length of cock in my pussy. Chris grabbed at my hips and tried to lift me up again to thrust into me but I trapped his hands and brought them to my face kissing and sucking on his fingers before meshing his fingers with mine.

Pinning his hands on either side of his head I leaned forward and keeping my pussy totally still I began to rhythmically tighten and ripple the muscles in my pussy. He growled long and low. I began to move my hips in tiny circles. I held him trapped inside me for what seemed an eternity before I began to lift and lower onto him, still squeezing and rotating. I kept up the slow pumping up and down until I could feel him building to climax. I slowed then stopped. He tried to jerk his hands out of mine, his hips lunging up trying to thrust into me.

"Goddamn. I got to fuck you." His voice was hoarse and filled with raging lust.

I nodded and smiled. Slowly I dismounted him and quickly turned over on my stomach and raised my hips. I grabbed hold of the sheet just before Chris slammed into me. His lunge almost pinned me to the bed, I grunted and cried out.

"God you're such a fucking tease, I'm going to fuck your brains out" cried Chris lunging into me so violently that I kept getting knocked down flat. I scrambled to the head of the bed and braced myself against it. Every thrust slammed in so deep I could feel him bash hard against my cervix. I was orgasming at every battering plunge. Suddenly he reached down and grabbed my breasts pulling hard as he jammed his throbbing jerking cock as deep as he could before spraying his hot seed into me. "Fucking hell" cried Chris as my pelvic muscles caused his body to twitched and convulsed as he spurted more and more seed into my hot spasming cunt. His muscular chest drilled into my back, his breath hot and heavy on the back of my neck, as we stayed locked together, regaining our strength.

He flinched and grunted as he pulled his spent cock from me before lying supine on the bed. I bent over him and took his cock into my mouth. "Oh fuck, Oh god" cried Chris, his cock now supersensitive after his orgasm and I knew that the sensation of cleaning him with my mouth and then gently suckling him now was in some ways even more intense than his climax.

As we lay in each other's arms, I idly played with the hairs on Chris' chest and stomach, he, gently stroking my body. We talked about our lives, about the fascinations I had regarding sex and of my true love for all the men in my life.

A rumbling of stomachs soon broke their intimate conversation, "Hungry or would you just like to shower first?" whispered Chris.

"I've already had mine, you go ahead whilst I get us some breakfast" I mumbled.

The smell of breakfast; eggs and bacon, toast and coffee wafted from the kitchen as Chris made his entrance; seeing me with my back towards him I looked ravishing. If someone had told him six months ago, that he would see his wife stood naked at the stove, he would have said they were crazy. But there I was, with those trim legs, pert ass, and blond hair hanging loose, almost reaching the small of my back.

When I turned round to welcome Chris for a few seconds there was utter silence as Chris just looked at my breasts with utter astonishment?

"What the fuck," exclaimed Chris; for there, before him, I stood with two flashing Christmas decorations attached to my nipples.

"Help yourself to toast and coffee, breakfast won't be long, I'm just doing the eggs," I said busying myself with the frying pan. Soon it wasn't long before I had the meals platted up and made my way over to the table.

Chris just sat and drooled as I walked across the kitchen then bent and leant towards him offering him his plate, the two flashing ornaments freely swinging with every movement of my body.

"You no like", I mimicked in an oriental accent.

"Me like, very much, me want more later" quipped Chris as he eagerly woofed down his meal. With almost an empty plate, Chris asked me what I was going to do about Jon, whereupon I suggested that perhaps he should phone Jon tonight and try to arrange a meeting to talk things through.

"Right milady, even though I want to shag the arse off you, we've got things to do; its 4 days to Christmas and from what I can see, we have very little in to celebrate with. I think its time we went shopping." With that they left the breakfast table and made themselves ready to face the world.

~~~

It was many hours later before Chris and I collapsed on the sofa, totally worn out by our forays into the world of Christmas shopping. "Bloody hell I'm glad that's over" uttered Chris, "It was worst than being in an Arabian bazaar, never again" he continued.

"If you think that was bad just wait for the January sales" I replied slowly rising to make us a pot of coffee. "When were you thinking of ringing Jon, he should be home by now." I shouted from the bedroom whilst changing into my usual scruffs.

With a sigh I heard Chris get up and move over to the phone. Staying put in the bedroom, after a while I heard them chatting before arranging to meet at the 'Warrington' wherever that was and with a quick 'See you later' Chris was out through the front door.

"Well how did it go?" I quizzically asked when Chris returned a few hours later.

"What a lovely man, at first he was a bit apprehensive but after a couple of jars we got on like a house on fire. I let him ask the questions and I answered them as truthfully as possible, all is forgiven and yes he will stay with us over Christmas; he's spent too many Christmas's alone since his wife died."

"When was he thinking of coming" I asked and then giggled, thinking of its connotations.

"Sometime Sunday afternoon, he had a few things to do and said you'll understand" replied Chris.

"Right tomorrow's Saturday and Christmas is on Tuesday" I muttered to myself as I made us some supper.

That night unusually for us it was a quiet night, a lot of mutual kissing and teasing followed by some masturbation, for we just didn't seem to have the energy for a good nights shagging.

Saturday

With Chris out shopping getting some last minute items I made myself busy around the flat doing the odd cleaning job etc; when the door bell rang, thinking it was Chris returning I quickly rushed down the stairs dressed only in my pants and flung the door open.

"Jon!.....Your here!" I cried..... "I expected you tomorrow"

Dropped his case onto the ground, Jon quickly gathered me in his arms. We hugged and kissed each other like two lovers, before whispering into my ear, "Perhaps we should continue this inside," it was only then I realised my almost naked state.

Now apart I quickly turned around and headed back upstairs with Jon in hot pursuit, Jon just couldn't stop himself from looking at me, at my shapely legs, and the way my body moved left very little to the imagination; Jon was traumatised by the vision before him.

"Coo-eee I'm here" I said gently in an effort to break the silence as I showed him his room.

"Okay, Sorry!" Jon mumbled, but his mind was still elsewhere.

"I've put you in the room next to ours, there's just one minor problem the bathroom is shared so if you want some privacy you'll have to remember the lock the other door, not that we do. Chris and I love catching each other in the buff."

"I'll remember that," Jon replied with a twinkle in his eye.

"Right I'll let you get settled in.....Oh! By the way, rules of the house; anything goes and I mean anything, and if you go hungry or thirsty it's your own bloody fault.....OK!" with that I left Jon to finish unpacking whilst I continued to clean the flat.

With Chris still out shopping or whatever, I started to plan for our evening meal; with Jon here I decided to make it something special. We had plenty of wine and food in plus the luxury of Monday should things go wrong and I had to shop again. Digging out my French cookery book I tried to match the books requirements to the contents of our pantry, within minutes I had it; toasted goats cheese on baguettes, followed by lamb with roasted potatoes, tomatoes etc; and crème brulee to finish. For the wine I'll open a couple of bottles of Bandol.

Soon Jon joined me in the kitchen and asked if he could help and in no time we were both busy chatting and preparing the food for tonight's meal. With Chris still away I began to tease him in various ways, trying to get him to relax. Normally when we're together there's no problem, but with the presence of Chris even though he wasn't here I think Jon felt a bit intimidated.

"Do you fancy a glass of wine" I murmured walking over to the pantry.

"Yes, a red if you got some" replied Jon, his hands now busy in the sink washing up.

With that I opened a Merlot, poured Jon and I two huge glasses and returned to his side, it soon became apparent by the tenting of his trousers that Jon was aroused, so standing behind him I gently took hold of his trouser zip and pulled it down. Jon turned round and gave a sigh as my hand reached in and freed his cock of its imprisonment. He trembled as I slowly began stroking it. I glanced into his eyes then knowingly knelt on the floor.

Jon groaned as I with a little gagging took him deep into my mouth, my tongue working overtime on his glans. "Oh God! Slow down," Jon begged. "I'm going to cum if you don't." hearing this I only suckled harder. Jon grunted as his cock erupted like a cannon. I murmured as the warm sticky cum rushed into my mouth. Hungrily I swallowed each precious drop before continuing to draw every drop from his balls.

"God, that was incredible". Jon uttered. With that, I withdrew my mouth from his cock, stood up, hooked my arm around his neck then pressed my mouth onto his: my silky, slightly salty tongue first probing then sliding hungrily inside his. "My god Sarah, you certainly know how to make someone welcome" uttered Jon, gulping a mouth full of wine.

"Well someone had to break the ice, as I said anything goes here and if you go hungry it's your own fault" I said reminding Jon about the house rules.

With Chris yet to return I asked Jon if he would lay the table for me, the full works candles included. It was just after the table was laid when the doorbell rang. This had to be Chris returning I quickly rushed down the stairs and flung the door open.

"God I'm glad to see you where have you been" I demanded, this time conscious I was wearing very little I allowed Chris into the flat proper.

"Believe it or not I've been stuck on the tube, some kind of power failure"

Hearing this we immediately began to laugh then had to explain that these were the same conditions that Jon and I first came intimate. Seeing the open bottle of wine, Chris quickly poured himself a glass then opening another asked Jon to join him in the lounge whilst I got on with the dinner.

The room was aglow from the candles making it seem a little bigger as I called everyone to the table. The room was warm and the scent from the candles and roast lamb hung like some invisible cloud as we ate and drunk ourselves to a stupor.

All three of us had eaten too much so after dinner we just lounged about drinking and talking. As the night progressed, the conversation became more and more intimate, resulting in Chris and me becoming very affectionate with each other. Our innuendos finally gave way to physical pawing; soon Jon feeling un-wanted made his excuses and went to bed, we followed soon after.

It wasn't long before he heard the familiar sounds of sex. His bedroom being directly next to ours and even through the closed doors he could hear our every moan and groan. It wasn't long before Jon's cock swelled and he found himself stroking it. Soon his hands were not only stroking his cock but playing with his nipples. My moans got louder and when Chris started, that did it, Jon's nerve broke and he yelled at us. "This isn't fair; you're driving me nuts in here."

An instant later, I replied. "Its Christmas, come and join the fun then." Then turning to Chris I suggested that a perhaps a little music and some dim lighting may be in order.

As Jon made his way meekly into our bedroom, I quickly jumped out of bed and before he could say anything I kissed him... deep loving kisses, I was drunk enough so I didn't need to be encouraged but just started moving to the Latin beat of the music. As I moved and swayed to the music Chris muttered, "Ok let's see what you two of can do?"

With my arms wrapped around his neck, Jon put his hands on either side of my hips. We moved to the rhythm of the music and Chris could tell that I was trying to move my body in a way that Jon would find sexy. After a few minutes Chris noticed my eyes closing and my head moving back into a kind of dreamy state. It didn't take long after that for me to move in close to Jon and start to grind my pussy against his crotch.

Watching Jon and I, Chris could feel his cock starting to harden so he came up behind me, placed his hands on my waist and kissed the back of my neck. As he did he whispered in my ear, "Kiss him."

I pulled Jon's head toward me and opening my mouth kissed him deeply tasting his hot sweet breath. Chris moved his hands up to my shoulders and rubbed me as he kissed behind my ears; his hands then moved up and down my back rubbing first my shoulders and then moving down to my hips and ass. Gently he moved his hands around my waist trying not to tickle me.

Noises of pleasure came from me as Chris's hands slid around my sides and up to enclose my tits in his strong hands. As he pressed my breasts and kissed the back of my neck he felt Jon's hand come up to my left breast so he moved his away. Continuing to kiss my neck and shoulders I gasped as Jon's right hand tweaked my left breast and Chris's right hand tweaked my right breast. I gasped at the thought of the hands of two men caressing me and two sets of lips stimulating me.

Chris moved both hands up to grab my breasts and as he did he pressed hard against my back. I could feel his hardness as he pressed into my back and at the same time I was pressed against Jon's cock with his chest pressing Chris' hands onto my breasts. Chris's pressure against me slackened as his hands moved down to my waist where I felt his mouth kiss the small of my back as he lowered himself onto his knees before kissing my ass.

With my hands around Jon's neck and his hands on my tits we entered a deep kiss. Chris on his knees behind me, explored my legs and ass with his hands, I felt incredibly sexy, naked between two handsome men touching my body trying to pleasure me.

Jon's tongue was probing deep inside my mouth while his hands caressed my breasts. Chris' hands moved up my parted legs, massaged my ass, and then moved back down again while he continued to kiss my ass and hips: Taking my left leg in both hands with his right in between my legs. He continued kissing my ass as his hands moved slowly up my leg. I gasped sucking in some of Jon's breath as Chris's hand touched my leaky pussy.

Chris slid his finger into me astonished at how wet I was. He slid a second finger in and spread my pussy juice around my lips before sliding his fingers forward towards my clit. With one finger on either side of my clit he slid them back and forth at the same time that Jon took one of my nipples into his mouth. I moaned and bucked my hips in response to the stimulation of Chris' fingers. Chris worked his fingers back and forth moving back to slide inside her and back out again to spread the juices on my swollen lips and up to my ass. He took his fingers and spat on to them mixing his saliva with my juices

Soon I felt a finger prod then worm its way into my rectum. I was as wet as hell and I moved my hips back and forth enjoying the intrusion whilst I bit my lip and grunted. I ran my right hand over Jon's head and pulled him tight against my breast.

While Chris worked his magic below, Jon suckled and bit on my nipples whilst I toyed with his stiff cock smiling as I remembered how much I had enjoyed the feel of it deep inside my pussy.

Jon raising his head stepped forward and began kissing me hard on the mouth. As he did my right hand reached out and grabbed his cock pulling on it and directing it between my legs. I spread my legs further and directed Jon's cock to my slick pussy lips. Chris moved his hand away and Jon's cock quickly slipped into me. My eyes went wide and I gasped.

"Oh my god..."Oh fuck, FUCK!" I moaned, as Jon's rigid cock slowly entered me, I felt the ridges of Jon's foreskin as it ploughed deeper and deeper into me until my swollen clit ground against his pelvis.

Together we lowered ourselves onto the bed where I wrapped my legs strongly around Jon's middle as he slid in and out of me. Chris was beside us, his cock bouncing by my head. I opened my mouth and Chris directed his cock towards my lips.

I bounced up and down on the bed as Jon drove his thick cock in and out. I couldn't hold Chris's cock in my mouth so he pulled away. Then his face came up to mine and he kissed me hard on the mouth pushing his tongue deep into my mouth whilst his fingers squeezed my nipples.

My eyes went wide as Chris moved to my ear and said in a deep throaty voice, "God Sarah. I love you. You are so fucking hot and sexy."

With that his mouth quickly moved to my breasts and sucked on each nipple while Jon with the knowledge that came with age, gently fucked me causing me to groan and squirm under him. Occasional strokes would excite my g-spot causing me to arch my back, thrusting my pussy harder against Jon's cock.

My hands were never still always roaming over Jon's body urging him on. "Come on, fuck me, fuck my pussy; make me cum with your big fat cock!" I cried as Jon pumped with increasing urgency inside my tight pussy.