My Escape to London Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking me faster and faster, Jon could feel his orgasm building in his balls. I could sense it too, his cock thickening inside me, Jon's thrusts becoming more urgent, my breathing became more rapid as I struggled to urge him on. My breathing quickened as Chris was pulling and tugging relentlessly at my nipples with his fingers.

"Yes...YES!" I panted. "Fuck me...That's right fuck me!"

Sensing my climax was imminent, Jon's hips began to work faster and faster, pacing his rhythm with that of my rushed breathing. I began to meet his downward strokes with upward thrusts of my own. Faster and faster the strokes came, until at last, an explosion tore through Jon's body.

As the first surge welled up from his groin, I gasped, thrusting my self up hard against Jon's pelvis, I gasped again when his cock hit my cervix. With his cock buried deep inside my cunt, Jon could feel his semen spurting out into my spasming pussy.

With each hot powerful surge, I cried out again and again, my whole body convulsing with delight. Clutching Jon tightly against my body, I moaned out my satisfaction as more and more of his thick cum spewed out into my pussy. Grinding myself up against him, I rode out our simultaneous orgasm, as Jon groaned and grunted atop me.

Finally, utterly spent and exhausted from both the fucking and the emotional drain, Jon withdrew his cock and flopped down beside me. I could feel cum oozing down between my ass cheeks onto the bed as he lay collapsed to the side.

Chris's hand was between my legs before I knew it and he smeared my juices and Jon's come around. Pushing her back onto the bed he got in between her legs and quickly pushed his weeping cock into me. I was so wet that his cock slipped in easily. He dived forward and his mouth covered mine as he groaned and grunted. I couldn't believe how passionate he was as he pumped in and out; placing his arms under my legs he lifted them onto his shoulders, now I could feel the full length of Chris' cock as it plunged into me, hitting my cervix on every downward stroke. Suddenly he buried his face in the corner of my neck, his body went rigid and he grunted as he shot his additional load into my pussy.

Chris just laid between my legs, his cock deep in my pussy his head resting on my chest. I lay with my arms around him whilst my pelvic muscles squeezed his cock as hard as I could. As I lay there feeling Chris' cock slowly wilt, I could feel a puddle of Chris and Jon's cum mixed with my juices forming on the bed beneath my ass. With my left hand I reached down and slid a finger into my cunt. As I felt how wet I was I thought to myself what a wonderful Christmas this was going to be then smiled happily.

Not wishing to disturb each other we just snuggled up together and promptly fell asleep.

To be continued in part 2