My Escape to London Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just what the hell is all this about" demanded Jon, interrupting us before it got out of hand.

"Are you going to tell him or shall I" I said now shaking in anger, it was then that Chris decided to be truthful.

"Jon, please don't take this the wrong way, but ever since Sarah has told me about how it feels when you enter and fuck her, I've wanted to feel those same sensations too."

"Are you saying you want me to fuck you?" replied Jon astonished at Chris' statement

"Yes, how you go about it I'll leave it up to you, but my answer is YES"

"Oh!" was the only reply from Jon as he reached for his coffee.

"I've fucked up 'good-n-proper', haven't I" said Chris now regretting his outburst.

"No, its just come as a shock" replied Jon..."Sarah told me you were bi-sexual, but I never thought I would become so involved, for want of a better word. The last time I had a relationship with a man was back in my 'uni' days and that's going back a few years."

"Look why don't I make us all some sandwiches, then we can sit down and think about what we planned to do tonight." Said I trying to ease the situation......."Grrrggghh. Men and their fucking petty egos," I muttered to myself making us a plate of sandwiches whilst the men retired to the lounge.

Scanning 'Time out' we noticed that 'Ratatouille' was showing nearby, so we decided to go and see it then follow up with a meal somewhere. As we had a couple of hours to kill before the performance, I turned on the radio to provide some ambience whilst we chatted amongst ourselves. From where I sat Chris and Jon seemed to have settled any uncertainty between themselves.

~~~

For some strange reason whilst watching the film, erotic thoughts about food handling especially vegetables came into my mind, feeling devilish and with only the cinema a third full, I placed my hands on both my lover's crutches and began slowly stroking. Jon was the first to react by a quick shuffling, soon followed by Chris placing his hand on top of mine forcing it deeper into his crutch.

As the film progressed so my hands became more adventurous, for by now I had unzipped both their trousers and was playing with their cocks, my intention was not to masturbate them, just play with them. Soon Jon began to moan and shuffle more frequently, so not risking an ejaculation I withdrew my hand and concentrated on Chris.

"You're such a fucking tease, just wait until I get you home" whispered Chris as he lent down and pecked me on the neck.

The film was excellent as was the meal after; I made a real pig of myself with the Thai cuisine, slurping up the noodles as seductively as possible trying to maintain a high state of arousal with my lovers.

Taking the key, Chris unlocked the door stood back, letting me walk first into our dark flat. Reaching the top of the stairs I told Chris and Jon to take a seat in the lounge whilst I prepared some coffee.

Walking into the lounge carrying the coffee tray I could feel the tension as I placed it on a side table, I poured myself a cup then went over and sat by Chris on the sofa. There came that pause, that pregnant moment when someone would have to take the initiative. Chris turned slightly and gently put his hand on my neck and started to trace a finger down my neck and over my tits outside my top. Chris then asked Jon if he liked to join us.

His hand then joined Chris' as each gently massaged my neck and breasts. As I closed my eyes and lay my head back, they both started to pull my top over my breasts whilst I raised my arms up so they could pull it off. I felt scared yet excited at the same time. It was still so new; two guys undressing me at the same time and each as excited as the other. I think it was Chris who undid my bra and freed my breasts and when they each held one I thought I would come. Both of them squeezed my nipples which now stood proud with goose bumps all over them.

My mouth opened and I wanted to utter something, but the sensation of having my nipples tweaked in unison took away my breath. I was so aware of how my skin felt alive; every movement they both made seemed to excite every pore. I stretched my legs out as Jon released both the fastener and zip to my jeans, Chris by now was crouching and had hold of each leg hem and on a signal from Jon, pulled back and removed them, revealing the excuse I have for panties. With Jon renewing his assault on my breasts, Chris hooked his fingers around the hem of my panties and these went the same way as the jeans.

Chris then sat, placed a hand on my thigh before his fingers slid up to my pussy. I then felt Jon's hand join him as two sets of fingers traced a path around my pussy which was so very, very wet.

"Sarah can you stand up" Jon then asked, which I did. It seems strange now but I felt shy as I pulled myself up and looked at you two sat next to each other on the sofa, both still fully dressed with me totally naked. That is, until that intake of breathe you did before the exclamation of "Fucking hell, you're so fucking sexy" as your hands came forward and placed one each side of my waist and just held me. This was a first for Jon, for I had never heard him swear in public.

"Sarah, get on your knees and to face us" Chris said. The last thing I wanted to do was stop was happening, but I did what I was asked.

Chris looked at me and he was so excited and that just gave me the greatest feeling of power to see you two so horny just looking at me. I said something about were you two going to join me and then I shuffled forward and started to undo the buttons on Jon's shirt. My fingers were shaking so much I felt like a teenager again fumbling with those buttons. I looked into his eyes and then across at Chris who was swiftly hauling his shirt over his head before standing up and moving behind me. I pulled apart Jon's shirt and lent forward with both hands on his chest as Chris pressed his groin against my ass. Jon quickly removed his shirt as I started to undo his trousers.

As I pulled down his zip I felt Chris lean over my back so he could watch over my shoulder. Jon and I were looking at each other not saying anything as I put my hand inside his pants and felt his cock, fully erect, hard and glossy with precum. I flipped it out then felt Chris tense up and press hard against my bum. Kissing the back of my neck he whispered in my ear, "Take him in your mouth" with that I pulled Jon's trousers and pants swiftly down around his ankles.

Not waiting to pull them right off I just dived onto his cock and took its throbbing bulbous end into my mouth. As I did this, Jon's head just went back with eyes closed, and he muttered something inaudible; Chris by now was getting out of his clothes as quickly as possible; soon I felt him get down on his knees; his naked cock tracing the furrow of my ass before jerking against my very wet and aching pussy; it just slipped in with no effort, the heat of it filling my pussy simply took my breathe away.

I really don't know what happened or in what order for a while as I know I was high, my pussy was so wet and swollen that Chris felt enormous and he was thrusting harder and harder into me. At some point he grabbed the hair at the back of my neck which always gives me a rush and pulled my head up, Jon's cock flipped out of my mouth as I rose only to fall on his stomach. He then held my head with one hand and replaced his cock into my open mouth with the other.

I was slowly being spit roasted. It felt so wonderful I was on the point of coming when Chris suddenly pulled out and pulled me backwards to lie on the carpet.

I didn't know whether to shout for joy or frustration. Jon stepped out of his trousers etc; as Chris knelt by my head I reached back and took hold of Chris' cock then gently started to wank him. He bent forward, kissed me and asked if I was ok and did I still wanted to go on. I just nodded and he started to rub my clit as I took him into my mouth.

At that point Jon got between my legs and raised them to his shoulders. I stopped wanking Chris and put my hands on my hips as I felt Jon's cock prodding at my pussy lips. Jon then took my hands and very gently clasped them; fingers entwined and put them over my head onto the floor. Chris pulled away, I think to get a better view and that's when I said "Fuck me, fuck me" as every pore of my skin was screaming to be touched and my pussy was leaking lubricant like mad. That's when you really surprised us!

Releasing his hold on me, Jon rose to his feet and moving slowly and came up behind Chris, who now had his cock buried in my mouth as I lay supine on the carpet. Slowly, Jon gave Chris' shoulders a gentle push.

I said something like "You bastard, you fucking bastards, both of you"

Chris understanding what was about to happen and offering no resistance, he lent his body forward so if he so desired he could attack my pussy. Jon reached for the tube of K-Y jelly he had secreted in his trousers, undid the cap and squeezed a generous glob into his finger then liberally coated an area around Chris' anus. He then carefully coated his own cock using an index finger, before working some more jelly into Chris' anus before moving in closer, Jon with the head of his cock resting against Chris's puckered anus and his hands gripping Chris' hips, gave a gentle push, with little resistance the head of his cock entered Chris' anus with ease. "Oh, YES." Cried Chris, surprised by his own words, the sensation was incredible, just as Sarah had described as it penetrated his sphincter, now he just knew, he needed Jon's cock deep inside him. With that open encouragement, Jon slowly pressed onward, inching his cock into Chris's ass. With some patience, Jon glided his cock forward, then back slightly then pushed a little further in until finally he was pressing his pelvis firmly against Chris' ass. After waiting just a moment, Jon began moving freely in and out, fucking Chris' ass.

Below Chris, with his growing cock close to her mouth, I had a perfect view of Jon's cock driving into Chris' ass. I was mesmerised by the sight of my two lovers, fucking, their ball sacs swinging freely before slowly tightening. It was more then I could have wished for and I quickly placed my hand to my soaping wet pussy. The scene in the room was incredible me, lying supine on the carpet, fingers flying in my own pussy, and Chris cock occasionally buried deep in my mouth. Jon behind Chris, driving his cock deep into his ass; Chris, with ecstasy etched upon his face, leaning over me, twisting and teasing my nipples whilst pressing his ass into Jon's driving cock. The sounds and smells in the room were pure sex.

There were no inhibitions, no boundaries, just mutual pleasure. And then, in near unison, Jon's cock swelled and throbbed in Chris' ass; Chris pushed back, burying Jon's cock as deep as it would go, followed by the welcoming feeling of hot cum spurting deep into his bowels. I exploded in orgasm, my body uncontrollably shaking and my fingers buried deep and trapped in my pussy. Chris; overcome by his emotions released his load into my mouth, its output governed by the stroking of his prostate as Jon worked to drive his remaining seed deep into Chris' bowels.

I greedily took Chris' offering into my mouth. With Chris' ass just inches above my face, I watched as Jon extracted his cock, followed by slowly leaking cum. Shuffling up slightly I allowed this cum to dribble into my mouth. With their juices mixing in my mouth I had found a new intimacy with my lovers, and savoured it. Jon and Chris fell back exhausted, looking at each other, smiling. They knew things were never going to be the same between them. And for that, they were excited. As for me, I was ashamed of my earlier outburst, but I think if Jon hadn't surprised us as he did, he never would have.

Monday Christmas Eve

The morning saw me lying alone in bed, the men folk were busy in the kitchen preparing breakfast, over the past few days I was learning that Jon was pretty handy in the kitchen, I suppose it came about with his wife being so ill before her untimely death, a bit like father and I, but we had the army to support us, I wonder who supported him. Soon I heard the call to breakfast with the proviso 'No clothes, No food', so making the effort I donned a dressing gown and made my sleepy way into the kitchen.

Breakfast smelt absolutely delicious, again we had omelette and bacon but this time Jon had added some rosemary to the mix, apparently it reduces the need for salt.

I became uncomfortably aware of my skin plastered with sweat. I felt sticky, and I felt smelly, and naturally decided to take a shower. After all, it would blow some time, and perhaps cool me down a little.

"Right."

I stepped into the shower, with the water moderately hot, and for several long moments, simply letting the water drench me thoroughly, standing under the full blast and literally inundating myself. Finally, I moved from the spray, took up a bar of soap, and began to lather my body.

This was a mistake, for two reasons.

First, my hands, gliding slickly over the sensitive skin of my body, felt too damn good. I sighed as I lathered the soap through my legs, and dragged a soapy hand between my pussy lips. I shuddered as I soaped up my stomach and breasts, my nails scraping through the slick layer of soap and titillating my nipples. I bit my lip as I lathered the cheeks of my ass, and groaned as I pushed a slippery finger up into its hole.

The second reason was the soap. It was a scented soap, and smelled richly of sandalwood. I had brought this soap with me on purpose, because the scent of sandalwood does certain THINGS to me. Sandalwood is my own personal sexual pheromone, it seems; it has an exaggerated and inexplicable effect on my libido. It excites me. And as the rich, balsamic scent wafted up from the bar in my hands and from the lather on my body, I became heady with lust again. So, with the combined stimulation of my self-stroking, and the wildly exciting scent of sandalwood making my stomach flutter, it was no wonder that images of an excruciatingly erotic nature began to assault my mind, which was by then as fogged by lust as the shower was by steam.

My eyes closed, I leaned helplessly against the wall of the shower, and slowly, inexorably, my motions blurred to myself as if in some erotic dream sequence, I slid downward, lowering myself to a sitting position on the floor of the shower. My head floated back to rest against the wall, and, the steam surrounding me like a shroud, the stream of water battering my body, I surrendered myself to the insistent tug of fantasy.

Chris and I used to play a game in the shower, back in the early days of our relationship, when we were just starting to explore each other sexually. One time, as I lathered the soap in my hands, I instructed him to close his eyes, and as I cleansed him, to focus all of his attention to how I touched him.

My intention was to heighten and intensify his perceptions, and become in tune with how I moved with him. He quickly agreed, and closed his eyes. With soapy hands, I reached out to very lightly touch his chest, then to spread my fingers across it. I massaged the soap over his pectorals, letting my thumbs weave small circles around his tightening nipples, scraping them delicately with my nails. I kept my hands moving at all times, and slowly I worked my way down his stomach. I stopped as I reached the level of his hips, and ran my hands up his sides, lathering under his arms as well. With excruciating patience I slid my arms around him, working the soap over his back. As my hands approached his spine, my body edged closer and closer. As I worked on him, I tried to tune myself into him, imagining the sensations he must be feeling. I imagined now that he could feel the warmth of me as I neared him, could anticipate my flesh touching his, wanting it, his senses straining to catch that first contact. Finally, the pointed nipples of my breasts lightly touched him, then pressed more firmly against him as I encircled him with my arms to wash his back.

Lower, I could feel his cock, protruding from his pelvis, probing at my navel. I pressed myself closer, and undulated slowly against him, stroking my body against his shaft, the soap slickening the contact between us. I wondered if he ached to put his arms around me, slide his cock into me, and end this sensual journey here and now. But that was against the rules, and we both knew it. I pulled away from him, and gently pushed him back into the spray of the shower, my hands lightly stroking him as the water washed away the lather on his body. Then I pulled him back out, and proceeded to wash his shoulders, and down his arms. I worked the soap down his left arm, until I reached his fingers, I smeared a copious amount of lather in his hand, and then gently lifted it and placed it on my right breast.

Now I had added another element to our little game. Now, with eyes still closed, he would explore me, learning me and my body by feel. With my left hand, I began to smooth the soap over his right arm as I had his left. My right hand I rested on his upper arm as he tentatively began to stroke my right breast. He slid his hand under it, cupped it, and lifted it gently, as if gauging its weight. Then he moved his palm across my hard and soapy nipple, tracing a pattern into the heel of his hand. He took my nipple then between thumb and forefinger, and pinched and twisted it gently. Now I closed my eyes as he touched me, allowing myself to be intoxicated by his inquisitive exploration. Not only his touch, but his manner, excited me. He was touching me as if he had never touched me before, perhaps never noticing that I felt just that way.

It was almost innocent, slightly boyish, and it turned me on unbelievably. I opened my eyes and had him lower his hand as I continued washing him. I had finished his arms, and was again stroking his hips. I slathered the soap across his lower belly, and slowly worked a lather into the thick hair surrounding his eager shaft, yet not touching his cock itself. I continued down his legs, massaging the soap over them with firm hands, until I was on my knees, rubbing soap between his toes, his cock bobbing at face level. I looked up to Chris's face, and saw that his eyes were still closed, his head tilted back slightly, and he was wearing a look of intense concentration as I washed his feet carefully. I leaned forward, placed my lips next to the head of his cock, and breathed a little hot air on it. I wasn't sure, through the drone of the shower, whether I heard him moan or not, but I WAS sure I saw his cock twitch, just a little bit.

Finishing his feet, I stood and embraced Chris and slid my soapy hands up to lather his neck, simultaneously pulling his head towards mine. He quickly got the idea that the game was over, and he slipped his arms around me and kissed me ardently, his lips slowly, sweetly caressing mine. His tongue wandered lazily into my mouth, and the slow, languorous kiss continued with much mutual exploration. I let one hand trail sloppily down his chest, then lower, over his stomach. This time, I did not stop, but drifted lower to gently grasp his throbbing shaft in my slick hand. I slowly stroked his cock, the soap lubricating his hard length, and Chris showed me his appreciation by kissing me ever more fervently. The pace still slow, but the tension high, every movement seemed drawn out for maximum pleasure. After several minutes of luxurious necking and stroking, I decided that I could wait no longer.

My pussy was running like a river, and ached like a void that needed to be filled. I mumbled my need to Chris, and without a word he cupped my buttocks and helped me climb him, at the same time pushing me up against the wall to ease the strain of holding me. We paused only to trade the soap so that Chris could lather the wall behind me - even ceramic tile can give a burn with the kind of friction we intended to produce - and then I was reaching down to guide the head of his cock into me. He pressed me back and down as he pushed up into me, and his cock slammed in like a bolt. I wasn't prepared for the impact, and as he hit rock bottom the air exploded out of me, as if his cock was a plunger and all the air I had was contained in my groin. A small part of the impact registered faintly as pain. The rest burst through my body as pleasure so excruciating it took my breath away. Chris must have realised that the initial plunge was a little much, because he began to thrust into me with much more restraint.