My Escape to London Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time he pushed his cock into me, it was with slow, deep strokes, using strength instead of speed to ease in and out of me. For the first few minutes it was blissful, tender, like a nostalgic memory of a summer rain, falling lazily with big, fat droplets. But like a parched woman, I needed more, and with my body I strained against Chris in a mute demand. He responded like a god and created a storm for me out of the gentle rain, increasing his tempo until he was thundering into me, his cock pelting me as a hard sheet of rain would, pummelling me like a hail- storm. And I was drenched in a deluge of passion, charged with all the energy of a lightning bolt as I clutched at him and gasped and took with pleasure all he could give me. And somewhere in that incredible tempest of lust loomed a wave of monumental proportions which rushed towards me with frightening speed. Like a tsunami, my orgasm crashed over me with almost destructive power, and I was lost, drowning, gasping for air as I lurched against Chris, my hot, hot pussy spasming around his cock, my juices running down my legs almost as copiously as the water. At that moment, Chris reached his own crisis, and his face froze in orgasmic throes as he pumped load after load of his seed into me, his last efforts spent at driving into me as deeply as he could. He came for what seemed like minutes before he finally threw his head back and exhaled explosively, pushing into me one last time.

I untangled my trembling legs from his waist and gingerly attempted to stand, Chris's arms around me for support, and we stood for several moments simply holding each other, stroking each other comfortingly each other. Finally, as if to reprimand us for dawdling so long, the shower turned cold.

Just as it did now. I raised my head from my arms and blinked startled, even as I started to shiver. As usual, I had been carried away by my fantasy, and had lost all track of time and space. I hurriedly turned off the icy water and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a huge towel around me and proceeded to dry myself off. After a few minutes I realised I was still shivering, but this time not with the cold. My fantasy in the shower had worked my body up into such a passionate frenzy that it could no longer easily contain my pent-up need. I shakily returned to the kitchen, still wrapped in my towel.

Chris and Jon by now had cleared away the breakfast things and were staring at my laptop.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing!" I asked, a bit peeved that Chris had 'booted it up' without asking me first.

"Jon was interested to see what Izzy looked like" replied Chris in a sheepish manner.

My mind now when into overdrive 'Oh Fuck!' I uttered to myself thinking about all the pictures and videos that were kept within its files. 'Well.....it's too late now' resigning to the fact of being caught out.

Seeing that both men were taken up with the content of my files, I came up behind them, rested my hands on both their shoulders and watched the slideshow.

"You smell nice" Jon uttered without looking back at me. This statement was immediately followed by "Is Izzy really as raunchy as this, you two girls must be something?"

Hearing this Chris placed his hand on mine and gave it a little squeeze.

"Yes, Izzy is a wild one, just like me; I think you'll like her when she arrives" I uttered with a lump in my throat.

To be continued in part 3