My Escape to London Ch. 05

Story Info
Christmas a time of good will part 3
8.9k words
4
9k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Izzy arrived, later than I expected, looking both tired and drawn, I immediately put her in the downstairs suite, so she'd have her own bathroom. I told her to help herself to any food in the house and to make herself at home. Izzy was adamant about paying her own way, but we could leave those details to the morning.

"It's been a busy few weeks; I think I'll just go to bed. Thank you so much!" Izzy said for the 10th time, hugging both of us again then closing the door to her 'new room'. With that Jon also bid us 'Goodnight' and made his way to his room.

I turned to Chris and gave him a big hug. "Thank you for allowing this to happen, I've been worried about her for so long, and now I feel like I can help her."

Chris just smiled, and looked into my eyes, "Now that that's out of the way, we have some unfinished business to attend to..." smirking like a child.

"Yes, but I need a drink first" walking to the kitchen before pouring us both a glass of wine.

For ease of writing I've taken Chris' perspective for the next few paragraphs :-

I couldn't resist her; I stood behind her and wrapped my arm across her waist holding her gently. Sarah leaned her head back against my chest before lowering my head to kiss her neck, her eyes closed and she moaned softly. Sarah turned just slightly to reach my lips and we kissed again. Over the years I must have kissed these lips a thousand times, but every once in a while it was like our first kiss all over again. Our lips met softly, mouths slightly open, our tongues just barely creeping out to meet each other and intertwine. Sarah moaned softly again into my mouth.

Setting her wine glass down, she turned to face me, took me by the hand and led me over to the sofa. Sarah then started to undress me, first my sweater, then she unbuckled and unzipped my trousers as they fell to the floor, exposing my semi-rigid cock to the night air. Sarah knelt down before me and pulled off my loafers, and pants, casting all my clothes to the lounge chair a few feet away. Sarah then gently led my now naked body towards a dining chair.

I sat down into it, never taking my eyes off her as she started to unbutton her jacket. Taking a seat, I took front row seats to my own personal strip tease. Sarah removed her white blouse and then her lime green silky camisole. Her natural breasts illuminated only by the street light. They were perfect, sitting high on her chest, her nipples hardened now exposed to the night air. Sarah reached down and unfastened her jeans, letting these drop over those sexy legs to the ground. Standing before me now, totally naked, she stepped out of her clothing before turning around so I could see her sexy backside.

Sarah slowly bent over, now fully exposing her heart shaped ass to me, as she bent over further her little pussy lips pushed through the crevasse in her legs. Sarah reached through her legs and taking her time, dragged her fingers from her ass to her clit then bringing them to her lips before repeating the action. My cock began to throb and grow in stature of knowing what pleasures awaited me.

When she finished she turned around again, now in completely nothing but her devilish grin. Moving quickly she straddled my waist and planted another sweet kiss on my lips as her pussy rested against my now painfully stiff cock. Sarah gently ground her clit along my shaft as we kissed, she moaned again, making my cock jerk between her smooth lips. I could feel how hot her box was as she kept herself slipping along my length; my cock was that hard each movement of her body against my corona was extremely painful.

We just kissed and ground into each other for what seemed like a long time. Sarah rose up and allowed my mouth access to her perky breasts. Her nipples for a moment grew painfully hard again in the cool air but were relieved when my mouth covered each one gently sucking and licking it, instantly warming it, and sending electrical impulses through Sarah that made her grind a little harder.

Sarah sat back down, bringing her perfect breasts back into play; she reached down and began to slowly stroke my cock. After only a few pumps with her tiny fist she was already positioning it at the entrance to her love canal. My hard and hungry cock head pressed against the soft, plump lips of her pussy.

Sarah, never short of lubricant was already extremely wet, and once my head had slipped far enough into her pussy began to saturate us both, the rest of my cock slipped into her warm embrace easily as she slowly slid onto my rod. Our lips met again as she slid me fully inside her. Sarah sat on me unmoving for a moment, just enjoying being filled. Sarah could feel every ridge and vein in my cock as I continued to throb inside her.

Without moving she began to slowly flex her pelvic muscles, masturbating my cock without any body motion. It was incredible, and while her pussy was clamping down on my dick, our lips never broke our kiss. Our tongues danced with each other as she pressed her breasts against my chest, still contracting her tight cunt around my cock. Unmoving, she slowing gripped and released me deep within her body over and over again, what I felt must have been the same sensation a cow feels whilst being mechanically milked.

My hands reached around, cupping her ass gently as she began rocking up and down slowly on my pole, filling her completely with each movement. Our slow love making was increasing the sensitivity in my cock, and I felt like she was having the same reaction. Sarah shuttered and kissed me deeply as her first orgasm washed over her. Agonisingly she clutched my shoulders with her nails as her pussy held my rigid member deep inside her, squeezing it tightly, bringing me closer to my own impeding date with ecstasy.

Sarah began rocking up and down again slowly filling herself with me over and over again. The sensations of her tightness sliding up and down in long strokes on my now rocklike erection, filling her, stretching her, sent her to heaven again, and she held me tightly as her body shook violently through another wave of pleasure. Sarah clamped down so hard on my cock it was painful, her orgasm rocketing through her body causing her to uncontrollably shake while driving me as deep as she could.

"Oh yes," she whispered, "I want to fuck you all night, just like this!"

"Mmmm, yes, I want the same thing," I responded, before gritting my teeth as her pussy pulsated with another vice-like grip.

Still cupping her ass, I helped her raise her engorged lips off my hilt and she began moving again with a slightly more urgent pace. Her tight pussy was now soaked after two orgasms and she rode me more forcefully, slipping my cock in and out of her like a piston. I felt the sensations of her tight pussy stretching to accommodate my ever thickening and throbbing shaft as she plunged me inside her. The engorged head spreading her walls which enveloped me tightly as she struggled to cram my length deep within her pulsating honey pot.

I was nearing my own orgasmic peak, as my cock seemed too thickened inside her. Its veins creating natural ridges along with the rim of my distinct head as my entire member became even more pronounced inside her, her taught walls feeling every edge electrifying her nerves and sending overwhelming pleasure messages throughout her body. Sarah sensed the changes in me, and moaned loudly in my ear.

"Oh yes," she cooed, "let's cum together, I want you to cum inside me!"

"Mmmmm," was all I could make out in response as all my senses were focused on how good it felt to be inside her.

Sarah would slide up and on the way down arch her back, grinding into me, ensuring that both her g spot and clit were being stimulated with each thrust. Her breasts began to drag against my chest as her movements became larger, and faster. Our lips joined again for a moment, it was hard to kiss with how hard she was bucking on top of me now.

"Come on!" she grunted, "I'm going to cum again, cum for me, deep inside me, fill me up!"

Sarah knew just how to send me into orbit. As I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock; she impaled herself hard on me. Over and over again she drove my piston inside her as if she wanted me to split her in half. Each thrust brought on a more forceful grunt from deep in her throat passing her lips to my ears.

"Ugh," she grunted again, "Ugh, Ugh, yes, I am so close!"

Her words were more urgent now as she slammed my cock inside her tight cunt. Damn this felt good! I can't remember when she pounded me this hard, I loved the feeling she gave me knowing she had completely given her body over to her carnal needs, and using my body to achieve her own rampaging orgasm. Sarah was possessed with wanton lust, stuffing herself with my hard pole as it invaded her bringing her to the very brink of ecstasy.

"Cum with me Chris!" she pleaded with me "Fill me now! I'm cumming!"

Sarah drove my cock deep inside her again, now I was completely engulfed in her tight canal, and I erupted, sending a torrent of hot cum into her warm vaginal walls. Sarah exploded with her own orgasm flooding me with her own cum as my cock pulsed and twitched inside her releasing stream after stream of my warm orgasmic fluids. My cock sprayed inside her over and over again, like I was cumming a gallon of warm sperm inside her. Over and over again I thrust my hips into her, trying to force myself deeper as more batter filled her quivering box. Sarah dug her fingers into my skin mashing me, as her own body convulsed, driving the two us together. I continued to strongly throb inside her long after her own spasms subsided. After a few more moments I was no longer pumping any semen into her, but my cock was still clutched tightly within her, throbbing over and over again. It felt like it lasted for minutes, continually spasming inside her, clutching her ass as her arms wrapped around my neck held me tightly in her own grip, our lips locked hungrily together again in a passionate embrace.

After a few more minutes my spasms subsided, but she continued to hold me inside her for along time while we sat talking. Finally we were both getting sleepy, and decided to go to bed; she rose up off me pulling my now limp cock from inside her. With the pressure released from my thighs, 'pins & needles' raced through my lower limbs as I sat in agony admiring Sarah's perfect ass as she walked towards the bedroom, grabbing and blotting her cum filled pussy some tissues on the way As an afterthought Sarah tossed me the box as I still suffering with pins & needles' headed to the bedroom for some much needed rest.

We fell into the bed together naked, Sarah put her head on my chest and draped a leg over mine, "Merry Christmas," she whispered, "Merry Christmas," I whispered back. I think she was asleep before she even heard me respond, and I wasn't far behind.

Christmas Day

Jon and Izzy were sat across from us on the leather sofa busy talking; her enormous breasts, easily a 32DD, strained at the thin fabric of the white blouse she had on and had the buttons clinging on for dear life.

Izzy, who is about the same age as Sarah, has long platinum hair which she kept flicking back off her eyes; all through the conversation Chris' mind was distracted by the possibility of Izzy's blouse busting open, unable to take the strain any longer. Except for the 'boobs', Izzy has a long petite frame; her waist is tiny, maybe a 24 at the most, flared out to her 28 inch hips. Her long legs showed that she was active in the gym, keeping herself in fantastic shape.

With Chris now taking an active interest in my journal etc; he asked if he could write what happened next.

Sarah had told me they never really got along whilst at school, always quarrelling, and then they completely lost contact when her father had a new army posting. I can't remember taking a second glace at her, at our wedding but as she sat before me in her red, crushed velvet joggers, I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

Izzy caught me ogling her breasts; she looked up at me and gave me a playful smile that said 'you shouldn't be looking like that at me,' and continued on with her conversation with Sarah.

I excused myself to get a beer from the fridge. I made my way to the kitchen, adjusted my crutch then grabbed a beer; having closed the fridge door I turned and found Izzy standing right behind me.

"I noticed you admiring my 'boobs' earlier," she said seductively.

I tried to read her expression, not knowing whether she was joking or not.

"Did you like what you saw?" she asked.

Honesty was probably the best approach here, "I was just thinking to myself that you look better than ever, you look fantastic!"

"You think so?" she replied. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure.....anything," I said jokingly with her trying to lighten the mood.

She darkened it immediately. She pulled open the front of her joggers, then not taking her eyes off me, Izzy gently spread her legs, slid her fingers immediately through her obviously wet slit, and thrust her them into my mouth too quickly for me to react.

"Does my pussy taste like peaches or strawberries?" she giggled.

Like strawberries, I thought. Her scent was sweet, and her nectar was sweet and syrupy. I couldn't do this; she was Sarah's best friend for Christ sake! I wasn't about to screw up what I had with her for a quick romp with Izzy.

"What the hell are you doing?" I exclaimed.

"Shhhh," she cooed, "I've wanted you since the day you two got married, and until today, you never really looked at me."

She opened her blouse, exposing her perky tits to me, gently pinching the tiniest of nipples before smearing the mixture of her nectar and my saliva on one of them; hardening it immediately and making it proud in the light. She moved forward, released one of her breasts before moving her hand down toward my now involuntarily hardening cock.

I stopped her hand, and albeit regretfully, pulled her blouse back up over those perky tits. What I wanted to do was suck her pink nipples into my mouth, lift her up against the wall, drive my cock deep inside her cunt and teach her not to be such a tease. But I couldn't do it.

"Izzy!.....please!.....You're extremely attractive and from what you just did, I'm very flattered that you want me, and from what I've just seen, I could very easily be swayed. But that could put our relationship with Sarah in jeopardy, and I'm not willing to do that for anything. She means the world to me, and you need to respect that."

Hopefully that diffused the situation. Her facial expression changed, and she hugged me. "I'm sorry," she said. "My head is such a mix of emotions that I don't know what I'm doing half the time." She smiled and spun around, and made her way back to the lounge. I stood in the kitchen trying to figure out what the heck just happened, waiting for my semi-hard cock to be a little less obvious before returning to the lounge.

'What was that about', I thought. Izzy is fucking gorgeous and how I wanted her; was this Sarah testing me? Was Izzy going to be a problem, now that she's going to be around? The questions started swirling my mind, I decided that I had better tell Sarah what just happened, or I could be in some 'deep shit' later. With a clear mind I headed back into the lounge.

As I entered the room again, I noticed Jon's head laid back on the couch. "Looks like the ladies ditched us!" I exclaimed.

Just then Sarah's head popped into view, rising up in front of Jon's. Her eyes wildly looking at me, her lips wet with saliva, quickly wiping her mouth she tried to cover up what ever she had been doing. From Jon's shoulder actions, I could see that he was struggling to get his trousers zipped up, so there was no mistaking what she had been doing. Sarah looked at me sheepishly, very obviously embarrassed.

"Whoops!" was all I said as I spun my heels and exited the room again; seeing Izzy in the doorway. "Hey gorgeous," I stated nervously, still in shock from what I just walked into and the ordeal in the kitchen, "Let's go downstairs and finish what you started," turning Izzy towards the stairs.

"Ok you two resume the positions" I said commandingly over my shoulder. "It could have been worse, I could have been jealous" then laughed looking back at Sarah. That seemed to put her at ease, for some reason I felt comfort in making her feel that everything was okay. She smiled back at me weakly, giving me a nervous snort. I then followed Izzy's sweet smelling sexy ass down the stairs.

Before I could say anything, Izzy's spun on her heels and pressed her lips onto mine, shoving her tongue deep inside my mouth. I panicked for a moment, and then kissed her back hard.

Still clutched together we entered Izzy's bedroom; I pressed her back against the wall, she pulling me in for a sensual kiss. Whew, I thought, glad it was this reaction and not the other. She kissed me passionately, hungrily forcing her tongue into my mouth. She moved my hands to her hips. My hands lifted up her blouse allowing me to touch her bare flesh; gripping the hem of her joggers I slowly inched them down. Her skin felt hot, she then reached up and put both her hands on my shoulders.

"I want you to taste just how sweet I am," she cooed and applied gentle pressure to my shoulders pushing me down.

I was so happy this was her reaction and I enjoyed how she was taking control. I squatted down in front of her taking the joggers with me, for a moment just breathing in the scent of her bare pussy, I could see she was already soaked. Her pink lips already a little swollen glistened in anticipation of my touch. I gently spread her lips, as she spread her legs, allowing me better access to what she desired. Her slick cleft, already dripping with juices coated my fingers quickly. I stared at the hood covering her clit, it was red and a little thickened, obviously engorged already. She'd been turned on for a while, I thought. My cock was throbbing and rock hard in my pants.

She pushed my head into her crotch, "I said; I want you to eat me!"

She buried my face into her wet sex. She tasted so sweet; I ran my tongue through her slit from her hole to her clit and back down again, tasting her honey, savouring it for a moment before attacking her clit. My tongue began tracing circles over the hood, feeling her clit harden further under my touch. My cock was like granite trapped inside my pants.

"Oh yes!" she uttered, "Please hurry, we don't have much time!"

I began working over her clit with a feverish pace. Flicking it as it hardened further, engorging itself under the pressure my tongue was bathing it in. I slid my middle finger inside her and immediately stared a 'come here' motion, knowingly stimulating her g-spot as my tongue continued to ravage her clit. With my free hand I spread her lips again wider, pulling the hood back and directing my tongue directly on her little swollen love button.

"Oh.....fuck.....yes!" she cried. I looked up at her. Her eyes were closed, arching her back against the wall.

I continued my frontal assault, her clit now bending to my will; I could feel it throb as my tongue danced over it, my finger manipulating her from the inside. She was literally pouring pussy juice all over my hand and face. I licked through her slit a few times to taste it before taking her over the edge.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" she cried out! "Uuunnnnggghhhhhh!"

She flexed her hips into me and came hard, pushing my finger out of her hole, as she exploded. Her pussy shot a stream of her warm girl cum into my mouth. Her sweet honey filled my mouth as her pussy spasmed again, spraying her fluid onto my face and lips. I swallowed hard, and opened my mouth as a third and final gush pumped from her lips and into my mouth. She tasted so sweet; I savoured the taste of her in my mouth, before swallowing again and sucking her pussy into my mouth. I hungrily sucked her lips and clit into my warm mouth, not wanting to waste a drop.