My Escape to London Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood again in front of her and kissed her gently, her body still shivering from her ecstasy.

"From the first day I saw you, rushing from Sarah's bed I've wanted to do that" I mumbled then out of the corner of my eye I saw something move in the doorway. I was relieved when I saw who it was, and pleased to see what was going on.

It was Sarah and Jon, both of them had been watching us! Sarah had Jon's cock out of his pants and was feverishly stroking it as they both stood there, watching us intently. This time, Sarah didn't stop when we made eye contact.

"Izzy, we have company," I whispered.

A moment of shock followed by relief crossed her face as it did mine a second before. We both now stood there watching as Sarah stroked Jon's cock with gusto.

Sarah turned to face him, both of them standing sideways to us then she knelt in front of him before engulfing his hard cock with her acquired skills. Jon just groaned as his eight or so inches disappeared into her gullet.

Looking at Izzy, she was relaxed and really enjoying the show, she licked her lips and gazed at Sarah swallowing Jon's pole down again and again.

Sarah was making loud slurping noises as she devoured him. My own cock was throbbing and leaking in my pants at the sight just a few feet away from us. Jon's slick pole slid easily now in and out of her mouth as she rocked on her knees in front of him. Her slurping and sucking noises were getting louder as she really enjoyed herself and began to pick up the pace slightly when he suddenly tensed. He grasped the back of her head and held it tightly as he blew his load deep into her gullet.

Sarah swallowed quickly then sucked hungrily, not wasting a drop of his load for when it comes to cum, Sarah is a greedy sod and not a drop must be wasted. Jon continued to spasm into her waiting mouth. Sarah moaned with excitement as she both milked and sucked him dry, keeping his spasming cock in her mouth whilst massaging his balls until he was done then releasing him with a gentle 'plop'.

Izzy and I gave them an appreciative clap, as he tucked his soft cock away and zipped up. All four of us now grinning like idiotic school kids that had just watched their first porno.

Jon was the first to leave followed by Sarah, I had to kill a couple minutes until the sizeable bulge in my pants was less noticeable. Izzy tried to 'talk me down' but her sexy tones had an adverse effect. She told me not to worry, and promised that I'll have my release later, possibly after Christmas dinner. All I was thinking was this was becoming the most memorable Christmas I'd ever had.

Christmas dinner started off as any other I suppose, everyone filling their plates and then sitting at the table in the dining room. It always seemed a little ridiculous to me to spend all day cooking something that no one really cared for.

We sat at the table in our prearranged seating, another thing I couldn't understand, such formal treatment for people that were supposed to be closest to you. Oh well, I thought, just relax and enjoy. So I sat, Izzy on my right, Jon and Sarah across from us.

Jon and Sarah just kept exchanging weird glances with Izzy and I, all four of us having shared in something a little exciting, and none of us knew exactly how to react afterward. Jon finally broke the ice.

"Well, I'd like to propose a toast," he started, "to my new family and all their loved ones, Merry Christmas!" We all toasted, I couldn't help myself, and I raised my glass again. Seeing the smirk on my face, Sarah knew I was up to something as I cleared my throat. Izzy was tugging at my pants leg to get me to stop. With a wide grin on my face, I started my own toast.

"I'd like to toast to the most," I paused for a brief second, "interesting," looking at Izzy then paused again, letting the word sink in, " surprising," looking at Sarah as she blushed, ", loving" looking at Jon, who was now turning rosy red, " loving family, that I've ever known, and I'm proud to be a part of it."

Izzy leaned into me, "interesting huh?" she whispered.

I smiled, "so far...yea."

She placed her hand high on my thigh under the table and squeezed, "we'll see how interesting things get," she said with a smirk. Her hand slipped inside my thighs and caressed my cock briefly before grabbing my swelling member. She gently stroked me, allowing me to enjoy the caress of her hand through the cotton joggers I was wearing. My cock throbbed again and again, beginning to stiffen.

My rapidly swelling member began to strain the fabric of my pants; it had been comfortably hanging down, but now was semi-rigid and trapped, sticking straight down my left leg. Izzy seemed to be enjoying herself, but this was getting uncomfortable, and I knew she couldn't possibly finish me here at the table, so I gently removed her hand.

Ok, Chris has had his fun, now its back to me

We continued our meal, making small talk about where Izzy planned to work and stay and how Jon was nearly ready to start his retirement.

We finished off dinner, and too full for dessert I suggested that perhaps, after a short rest we should all go for a walk around the park.

~~~~~

At first, we strolled around the park all linked arm in arm, Chris alongside Izzy then me then Jon; soon however we were forced to break into couples by the oncoming couples who were also using the park for recreation.

Jon and I

As we broke away from Chris and Izzy, I was no longer tense as to how Chris would accept Izzy and the close bond we had between us. As I walked arm in arm with Jon, he talked about his life with his former wife, how I shared her same vigour for life, not only in a sexual way but also in the 'matter of fact' way I attack life.

As we walked; I told Jon about our old house, how I missed walking naked about its grounds; especially during the warm summer rain or rolling in the early morning dew. Looking behind I couldn't see Chris and Izzy so I quickly pulled Jon into the shrubs nearby. Once camouflaged by the leaves I pocketed my gloves and felt for Jon's fly. Jon gave a muffled squeal as my cold hand sought his warm flaccid cock, which wilted further as my hand made its initial contact, with one hand wrapped about his cock, the other around his neck, his flaccid manhood slowly came to life as we kissed.

"Oh.....How I wish we could make love out here" I uttered feeling Jon's erect cock throb in my hand.

With that, Jon checked on our hiding place then with me resting against a truck, Jon slowly undid my duffle like coat then undone the belt and zip to my jeans before lowered them to my knees, he repeated this with my knickers, then released his own clothing, my pussy lips just fell apart as I opened my legs, my clit was hard and my pussy juices were dripping down my thighs as I waggled my fingers down there for a bit before offering them to Jon to suck. He lifted one of my legs and with me gliding his cock he pushed it deep inside me.

Grabbing my other leg Jon lifted me up so I was now impaled on his cock as he drove it deep into my pussy. As he pumped faster and faster, my pussy clamped tightly around his cock; I could feel the suction of my pussy lips as he fucked me, my juices ran freely out of my pussy. I could feel Jon's cock pulsate as it got harder, soon I felt Jon's cum shoot my deep inside my pussy, taking Jon's head between my hands I kissed him hard stifling any possible cries as I came and came.

With Jon spent I gripped his ass tighter forcing his cock deeper as he released my legs, held in this tight embrace I slowly felt Jon's cock slowly wither then withdraw from my pussy, having given Jon a final deep kiss we then got dressed and continued our gooey walk around the park as if nothing had happened, wondering if we had been missed.

Chris and Izzy

With Jon and Sarah slowly breaking away from us, I began to relax in Izzy's company; she is funny, very sexy but also very troubled. The breakup between her and Charly had hit her hard, she'd thought she had found a mate for life, but life as we know it can be most cruel. Izzy started fretting about where, after the holiday she was going to stay since as yet she had no job and very little money to survive on, I told her not to fret for I'm sure Sarah and I could work something out.

Seeing nobody in sight I quickly turned to Izzy, gathered her up in my arms and began kissing her. As her ample breasts pressed into my chest and her tongue fought with mine I felt my manhood quickly responding.

"Let's forget about the walk and return back to the flat" I mumbled into Izzy's ear, no longer able to contain myself.

"What about Sarah and Jon.....Surely she'll be a bit peeved if we slope off" Izzy asked

"No, I think Sarah was expecting us to team up" I replied with some urgency

"Well I'm game if you are!" said Izzy turning on the spot.

With a final glance round, Izzy and I quickly made our way back to the flat. Once inside the flat I ran upstairs, grabbed ourselves a bottle of brandy plus a couple of glasses then ran downstairs and into Izzy's bedroom. Not wishing to waste any time Izzy was already undressed and waiting for me under the duvet. Being the gentleman I placed the bottle etc; on the bedside cabinet then ran to the bathroom and washed my hands in the warm water; I then, with some raunchy comments from Izzy got undressed.

"How long do you think we've got?" asked Izzy, now concerned we would be found out.

"I told you not to worry yourself about this, Sarah has her lover, I'm about to get mine" I said softly, pouring ourselves a large brandy to reinforce my uttering. Slowly Izzy began to relax as I joined her under the duvet.

With Izzy supine I pulled away the duvet and studied her body and wondered at the way her breasts sat on her chest with the smallest of nipples central to a large areola; the way her hips flared from a waspish waist, looking closer beneath the gossamer I noticed a small tattoo just above the cleft of her pussy, it was a tattoo I had never seen before and couldn't figure it out.

Izzy sensing my bewilderment spoke out; "Its mistletoe."

"Mistletoe?"

"Yes mistletoe and what does everyone do below the mistletoe, especially at Christmas."

With that I willingly obliged; carefully climbing between her parted legs, then parting her lips with my fingers as I examined her clit, by this time Izzy was highly aroused and flinched every time I brushed against this sensitive organ. And it was because of this advantage, that Izzy cried out when I plunged my tongue into her hole and began fucking her with it. She moved her body back and forth, mashing my nose into her clit and inebriating my sense of smell with her sweet musk.

Her gasps became grunts as she came closer and closer to orgasm, causing her body to move with greater force. I moved my fingers up to her folds and played with them when I could catch them; her body was moving so violently. With my right index finger good and wet I managed to move it along her crack and find her rosebud, position it slightly inside and on the next thrust I pushed it in.

"OH GOD!!.....FUCK ME!!!!" she yelled, following it with a scream that I'm sure a deaf man would have heard. Izzy exploded onto my face again, covering it with her cum as her body went into convulsions. I tried lapping up as much as I could, but most of it still ended up on the bed and me.

Sensing that Izzy wanted more than a good tongue lashing, I stretched my body and covered hers. I looked down and positioned my cock just at the entrance to her glistening pink pussy, teasing her with its tip, moving it between her lips and pushing it slightly against her yielding muscle until I could resist temptation no more.

As my weight leaned against her I could feel my cock slowly push past the soft, wet entrance and then, as if entering a warm cave, her strength at once parted the way allowing me in and at the same time seemed to suck me ever deeper. The warm slippery sides to her cunt both lured me and closed around me. I felt like I'd never want to leave. I slowly pushed further to the sound of her warm deep moan until, just before my hilt reached her beautifully curved mound, she gasped as my cock reached her cervix.


"Fucking Hell.....you're a long bastard" moaned Izzy, carefully adjusting her position to accommodate me.

I stayed there for a few blissful moments allowing the pressure of my weight to press against her, eliciting a squeal of divine pain and pleasure as she rocked her hips against mine, her legs moving gently back and fore in the air. Then I watched as I pulled my now glistening shaft out, her lips appeared to cling on, following the direction of my cock as if not wanting me to leave.

As it almost slipped from her I thrust with all my resolve back into the glorious confines of this wonderful woman, increasing the strength and speed of the rhythm, thrusting harder and faster our hips rocking to meet each other with a frenzied urgency, her muscles squeezing me, sucking me, gripping and coaxing me until I started to feel a wave of pleasure rising from the tips of my toes through my legs and rapidly taking over every muscle in my being.

Her breath became fast and her voice higher as she breathily gasped for me to cum inside her. We bucked against each other, faster and harder until she yelped and moaned like an animal and my hips thrust hard against her as I felt wave after wave, stream after stream of my cum spraying into her, her pussy filling up and at the same time contracting around me, sucking me in, convulsing around my hard cock.

After a moment of recovery, I slowly pulled my cock from her; kneeling between her legs I watched as her pink lips continued to move involuntarily to the beat of her panting breast. Like an oyster moving in its shell, her pussy lips opened and closed, the muscles contracting and relaxing until a long, white stream of my cum slowly flowed from her inner sanctum, tracing its way down her cheeks and, as it was about to flow away, I leaned forward and licked her wet pink folds until the flow had almost stopped, these I sucked up and retained in my mouth. Sliding up until our mouths met. We kissed. Her mouth opening to receive the mingled juices of her sex and my cum.

Laying there quietly we heard the front door open, Sarah must have sensed we were back for she made a 'Schhh' sound before her and Jon made their way quietly upstairs. Not wishing to make it look as if we were guilty in any sense, Izzy and I cuddled up and luxuriated over our love-making, 'shagging', call it what you want.

We must have fallen asleep, for the next thing either of us heard was Sarah shouting at us 'If we wanted any supper'. "Oh! Fuck" we mumbled together, busy looking around for our clothing. Our rise to the lounge was greeted by a slow handclap followed by an "Opened all our presents have we" retort from Sarah, suitably chastised Izzy and I took our place at the table.

~~~~~

The men showing signs of weariness asked if they could be excused and went to bed whilst Izzy and I continued sitting in the lounge drinking and talking, soon both of us were glassy eyed, the alcohol accelerating our mutual tiredness. I leaned over and kissed Izzy on the cheek, taking my arm from Izzy's shoulder I lifted Izzy's chin with the pad of my forefinger. Slowly, gazing passionately into her eyes, I leaned over and kissed her gently. Her mouth opened to greet me, and her arms slipped around my neck as my tongue slowly entered her mouth. She moaned into my mouth and pressed urgently against me.

"Please.....Sleep with me tonight" pleaded Izzy as she slowly stood up and made her way downstairs. Pouring myself a fresh glass of wine, as I sat alone for a couple of minutes pondering what should I do, soon my concentration was broken by a cacophony of snoring coming from Chris and Jon's bedroom.

"Fuck that for a game of soldiers;" I muttered to myself as I made my way downstairs

Trying not to wake Izzy and naked as usual I crawled into bed; who like me was also naked. I lay there for several minutes listening to her deep breathing as she settled down for the night, wondering if she wanted us to be together as much as I did. Many images went through my mind, of our past lovemaking, and the sweet sound of her voice crying out my name as we explorer each other with our fingers.

I mimed the words, "Come over here, I want to snuggle you," many, many times before I could actually say them. Sensing my presence she moved closer, facing each other I reached out to hold her. She felt so warm, the skin of her back so soft under my fingers. I lay there content both hearing and feeling her deep breathing.

My hands betrayed me, my fingers kept tensing while they should have been resting on her back, wanting, needing to feel, to experience more of her body. It took my whole focus to keep my hand still on her back, and to control my own breathing. Then I felt her hand rise from its place near the middle of my back, her wrist still resting across my side. I was worried that she was uncomfortable, and lightened my touch, hoping she would see I didn't mind if she wanted to move.

Instead I felt the lightest touch of a single finger move across my skin. Her touch was so gentle and slow at first I thought it was my imagination. Then I felt it again, the most delicate touch of a flower petal across my back. I couldn't breathe, the only movement in the universe was this softest of touches over my skin. My fingers pressed into her back pleading for more of her fingers dancing their way across my skin. My mind was a blur no thoughts but of her soft small hands.

Countless feelings passed through me in those few moments, the scarce beginning of our lovemaking. I felt love and passion for this beautiful woman sharing my bed. I felt sorrow that we could not share this together whenever we desired. I felt a deep need to shelter and protect her from the rest of the world. I felt a strong devotion to her happiness and well being. I felt the need to possess her soft welcoming body. I felt the desire for her from every part of my being.

With the love only a woman can have for another woman, she caressed my back, her fingers etching her love on my skin. My hand played over her back squeezing gently. I was amazed as always at the sweet softness of her under my hand. She lay only inches from me, well within my reach, but it was to far away. Once again it took all of my will to keep from pulling her hard against me, I wanted to feel the breath in her breast, and her heart beating against mine.

She shifted her arm, moving under mine, to touch my breast. A short moment after her soft fingers touched my breast she slid down the bed just a little bit out from under my arm. I felt the warmth of her breath seconds before I felt her lips opening over my soft mound. Her hand stayed just underneath it, feeling so small and tender cupping my breast.

My hands had nowhere, and everywhere to go all at once. First I reached down searching out the bare skin of her back again, but I could not reach. Then they fell on her hair, stroking it as the warm sensations spread over me from her soft caress. Down her arm my fingers traced down her skin while I desperately tried to keep my touch as gentle and loving as hers. In my lack of ability to restrain my touches I pulled my hands back over my head, the motion lifting my breast to her touch. Soon I could not keep the need to touch her any more at bay then I could a moment earlier.

Trying to keep my fingers from tangling too much in her hair, I reach down to run my fingers across her head. I needed to feel the silky tresses down my hand and over my arms! I let my fingers twine into her soft mane elated as the softness of her hair enveloped my fingers. Her delicate hands ran down my body, first with her fingertips then her fingernails tracing long arcs from my chest down to my thighs and back. She nudged my leg a little and as it fell open I felt a cramp in my hip. Ignoring it I forced my body to obey, and I lay spread for her fingers.