My Escape to London Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her petal soft fingers reached into the folds of my open lips gently fondling the extremities of my femininity. Her fingers found all the hidden places a man's touch will never know, as she lazily explored me. Her soft touch took on a more urgency as she searched out my entrance. Being still sheathed in my puffy outer lips her fingers nuzzled against the soft flesh covering me. I felt her fingers pressing against the innermost folds of my femininity as she nudged a single finger inside me. She turned around sideways now; her fingers left me for a torturous moment. She spread my outer lips with her fingers on either side of me resting on my belly. Her tongue found my clit as easily as if it had never been separated from it.

She tasted me slowly her fingers pushing my lips under them as she leaned down to reach further into me. She moved between my legs as I spread them open before her. She leaned down her lips and tongue caressing me in sweet short strokes. Her finger found my opening again, and she pushed into me bringing heaven down from the skies for me.

As my passion built she moved over me, only her fingers buried deep inside me. Leaning down over me she sunk her delicate fingers into me reaching further and harder then she could from the other positions. My body responded pressing down against her finger pushing her farther inside of me. The beginnings of an orgasm tingled in my belly, and I forced it back, needing for this to go on and on. She pressed in and out slowly letting my body familiarise itself with each motion before increasing the strength and speed. She was nestled as far inside me as she could be, teasing my inner walls with each movement. She wiggled her fingers both up and down and side to side sending tiny shocks through me as she continued to press in pull back.

I pressed down onto her my need growing with each stroke of her fingers. She responded by sinking her fingers deeper and harder inside me. I rode her fingers, my hips rising and falling on them rhythmically.

She plunged into me exploring my depths through the tips of her fingers. I began contracting around her fingers, and she pushed deeper inside me. The last knuckle of her fingers pressed hard against the outsides of me. Waves of pleasure rushed over me as she carried me higher and higher with her fingers.

The last of my orgasm engulfed my senses leaving me weak. She held her fingers there for another moment and whispered "Merry Christmas" She laid down beside me, mumbling something about the time; I can't remember what she said, because my whole being was focused on the sound of her voice and the need to make love to her.

I leaned over her, and began licking and sucking her breasts bringing her nipples to their full and proud hardness. I took my time enjoying each and every wonderful detail of her breasts; I moaned quietly and took her minute nipples in my mouth, one after the other sucking as hard as I dared allow myself before teasing each with my tongue.

I couldn't wait anymore, I wanted to possess her. I moved down the bed, lying sideways between her legs. She opened herself to me, and I parted her lips with my fingers. Oh how warm and wet she was waiting for me. I spread her outer lips and tasted her for the first time in far too long. She felt so soft and fragile under my probing tongue. I wanted to reach all of those places she craved me to. I paused every so often sucking her swollen lips into my mouth and then back to her wet slit. I eased one finger inside her and her breath caught in her throat. I held it still for a moment before pressing it into her depths, sliding back out in a single fluid motion.

I licked and sucked her in every way my clouded brain could remember. After her first orgasm I held my fingers inside her while she relaxed around them, and kissed the sweet damp curls of her hair, before moving across her thighs covering them in kisses.


I crawled up her body, wanting the feeling of her soft perfect breasts in my mouth again. I licked the undersides of them running my tongue from one side to the other before licking and nibbling at the insides of the soft mounds. I took her nipples gently in my mouth again, feeling them harden even more in my mouth. Then I moved up slightly and kissed her passionately she sucked my bottom lip in her mouth catching it in her teeth. She laid her head back giving me her neck, and urging me lower. I licked my way back down to her breasts, my leg found it's way between hers pushing against her wet and trembling sex as she lifted leg pressing into mine, her hips rose and fell pressing her wetness against me. My mouth found her breast again, although this time I could only reach one I focused on it with passion.

I moved back to her sweet sex and began licking again, I could think of nothing else. I licked, sucked and fingered her thinking happily that I could stay here, doing just this happily for as long as she allowed. In between orgasms I would be still and gentle letting her rest some before taking her again. In those times I contented myself with kissing her softly, and trailing my fingers over her slit and through the soft curls of her hair.

A quiet cough came from the corner, and Izzy looked over to see Chris, stroking himself. She smiled and motioned him over to join them, saying, "Why don't you fuck Sarah while she eats me?"

As Chris approached the bed, his cock already roused; I revealed at the idea of having a man inside me and blindly accepting the experience resumed licking Izzy's steaming wet cunt as I felt Chris plunged his stiff cock deep inside me

Izzy shuddered, keeping her eyes on Chris. As they stared at each other, Chris continued pumping into me. His hands began to fondle my breasts; Izzy braced her hands against my shoulders to keep my face buried deep in Izzy's crutch.

"I'm so glad you've invited me here for Christmas; it's so sexy to share this with you two!!" whispered Izzy

With that thought, I slid another finger inside Izzy as I began to suck hard on her clit. I moved my free hand up to Izzy's backside, and gently probed at Izzy's anal passage. Teasing the rosebud open I softly pushed my forefinger into Izzy's ass and began to rock. With two fingers pumping away in Izzy's pussy and one in her ass, I ravaged Izzy's clit with my mouth.

*

With a final cry, Izzy climaxed once more, and I relished in the taste of my friend's sweet come, lapping up every drop. The scent of Izzy's come and the tightness of Chris's thick cock pounding away sent me surging straight into another orgasm. Chris grabbed my hips and with a growl pushed deep inside me as he emptied himself, I in my usual manner just luxuriated at the feel of his cock pulsating deep within me. Now devoid of all seed Chris just stood there at the foot of the bed, his legs shaking, his chest heaving before tumbled down onto the bed next to Izzy and I; all three of us lying there, trying to catch our breath.

Chris was the first to speak.

"Izzy.....what do you make of Jon?"

"A very deep and complex man" whispered Izzy, frightened Jon might hear our discussions.

"What do you mean" I asked, being over protective

"Well.....I don't think he really wants to be here. It's only you his really interested in" Izzy replied

"Why do you say that" I retorted

"Well....I can usually draw most men's attention away from their loved ones, but Jon is totally cold towards me. I think this morning's spectacle proves it, any normal bloke would have turned it into a foursome, but Jon couldn't get away quick enough" Izzy replied with all honesty.

"Now you're being unfair"

"Am I Sarah, come morning why don't you and Jon have a heart to heart and find out if I'm telling the truth."

With a "Go to Sleep" and a grunt from Chris, we all tried to settle down and get some shuteye; but Izzy's outburst had left me unsettled, so with those two cuddled up I quietly left them to it and made my way upstairs.

To be continued