My European Adventure Pt. 01

Story Info
A few stories from my girlfriend's time in Europe.
1.6k words
4.08
7.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time for a new adventure in my life, I decided to move to Europe for a year, a years study was the perfect excuse. School & course chosen, a place to rent, flights booked. Before I knew it the time had come to start this new chapter in my life. You could say it was about time I experienced this as I was in my 40s at the time. I wouldn't exactly be a woman men would like twice at, not exactly being tall & being a little heavy probably was the main reason but I was pretty, most guys I met told me I could pass for being in my early 30s. My curly blondish red hair might have helped that.

Not long after arriving in the city I'd now call home for the next year it was registration day at the school. I was a little nervous being a mature student but I was excited too. It was this day my first of many new sexual encounters happened. Much to my luck arriving to register at the same time was a handsome young gentleman. Tall, about 6', dark slightly gelled up hair with a bit of stubble. You could tell he worked out, this was a guy you knew had no problem getting the girl he liked & who would turn women's heads who would twice at him. From simply holding the door for me I could tell he was a gent. While waiting in line at reception we got chatting. Both of us clearly enjoying the sound of each other's 'exotic' accents he got straight to the point, asking me to join him for a drink later that evening. It was a Friday night, I was ready to explore my new home & the nightlife it was famed for & ready to meet new people, of course I was delighted & we swapped phone numbers. Maybe him being quite attractive played its part too!

Sexual adventures were not the most important thing on my mind for this trip, if I met someone, we had a spark & a relationship followed then that would have been great but it certainly wasn't high on my list of priorities. After deciding on a place to meet James it was time to get ready & every woman's dilemma of what to wear followed. Feeling confident in myself, a date with a hot young guy would build any woman's confidence, I decided to wear my black vinyl/pvc leggings with my sexiest pair of leather ankle boots, red strapless top & my leather jacket, why not look as irresistible & sexy as possible right?

James meant business tonight, he was taking this serious, I could tell this wasn't just a few casual drinks on a Friday night for him, he wanted to impress & impress me he did! He treated me to dinner which was a very nice surprise & something we definitely didn't arrange. At times I did feel a little uncomfortable, here's a sophisticated well dressed young guy with a woman clearly older dressed quite risqué. Couldn't help but think other's around us where thinking of a hooker & client scenario! Thinking to myself that nobody knew me here, this guy obviously wanted my company tonight & I'm feeling confident & sexy which I hadn't for quite a while, I just relaxed & enjoyed being treated. Afterwards we went to a classy hotel bar, perfect for more talking, flirting & complimenting instead of a noisy, dark & crowded club. Having such a great night it was getting to the stage where if he didn't ask me to accompany him home I would of asked him, something I would never dream of doing on a first date never mind with someone I only met the same day but I was having such a good time & feeling quite horny it would of been a shame if I hadn't. As the night went on he let slip he booked a room in this very hotel, I knew exactly what he was trying to imply & I was certainly ready for him!

I wouldn't have had what you would call a great sex life, no exciting encounters or anything too kinky, majority of guys I slept with or fooled around with would have been around my age give or take a few years, definitely no cougar & cub or 'daddy' scenario. This night with James was to be the start of something though. I'd never felt this wet on a date before. Even though we'd been talking & messaging all day we still didn't know how old either of us were & for both of us that was part of the fun. We calmly leave the bar & head for the elevator, hand in hand, anyone who noticed us knew what was coming next! Once we got in that elevator alone we we're all over each other, kissing, groping! I wanted to do that the moment I met him that evening he looked so good. Once inside his room we're a bit more restrained, calmly undoing each other's clothes. Ever the gentleman James lay me down, whispering sweet nothings in my ear as he kissed my neck & my fuchsia pink lips as his hands gently explored my body.

From a firm hold of my naked ass he ran his hand along my thigh towards my knee working his way up my inner thigh with his index finger towards my already soaking wet pussy. He had me were he wanted me, basically begging for him to satisfy me! As he kept up the teasing he kissed his way down my body. Stopping at my large breasts, with his free hand he played with my right nipple as he kissed & sucked my left, all while his other hand gently massaged my clit, I was in heaven! After duly giving both breasts similar attention he kissed down my body & I couldn't wait for what was next. Slipping his tongue in my pussy he played with my clit until I came, guests in the neighboring room surely heard my moaning!

It was time to return the favor, James lay down as I did the same to him. His cock certainly bigger than average, most certainly the biggest I've had the pleasure of playing with! Kissing his sexy athletic body I gently play with his appendage, rather selfishly wanting it deep in me immediately it being only fair I give him some oral pleasure too. I wanted to tease him as he did me. Licking the head with the tip of my tongue before licking down his shaft, kissing the head before putting it in my mouth, deep throating him until he couldn't take anymore. He asked me to stop & lay down, my pussy still soaking I was ready for him. This was the moment I wanted, even needed all night!

Of course James being the perfect man in bed he kissed me more, complimented me more, instead of just going straight for the kill, all the while knowing he was teasing me, rubbing his cock against my clit before slipping it into my tight pussy. Gently fucking me this was perfect, he gradually slipped deeper in me, still fucking me nice & slow, this couldn't be anymore perfect I thought. His thrusts getting ever more vigorous, the sound of his body slamming off mine as it went from gentle love making to fucking. My legs started off being wrapped around him where now held high, he wanted to orgasm & the only way that was going to happen was with deep vigorous rough thrusts! I wasn't complaining but I certainly was moaning & screaming as we simultaneously came.

A few minutes pass & we relax & get our breath back. James didn't need much help in being hard again. Being body conscious being on top isn't my preferred position but I wanted to ride this guy! I get on top of him, his cock easily slips deep in me & at first I just grind on him before gently bouncing on his cock. We hold hands, he feels my breasts & my hips, spanks my ass, things like that I appreciate! It's almost insulting if a man lays there with his arms spread not wanting to touch you! I vary it up, from grinding to riding him slow to fucking him as hard as I can. I'm thinking to myself this is a great start to my new adventure, not in this city a week & I've already had a fun night out & the best sexual encounter of my life. I eventually come again but he doesn't & almost immediately I'm on my knees. He's spanking & feeling my ass as he slips that cock in me deep again.

Quite clearly he wants to come one more time tonight at least. Well I hope it's only one more time because I don't think I can take anymore! I actually enjoyed this best of all if I'm honest, the feeling I was being used added an extra bit of kink & that had something to do with more encounters the following weeks & months. James felt my breasts between spanking me, fucked me deep but gently as well as rough, variety was definitely the spice of life as he came inside me again & yes I came again too! It didn't take long for us to sleep & the next morning before leaving we eventually found out how old we were. I'm not ashamed to admit the age gap was more than 25 years, me being 45 & him only 19. In fact knowing that built my confidence for more adventures on this trip. Unfortunately time wasn't on our side that morning for more fun & games, well not for James but I took advantage of a lazy morning in a fancy hotel as I reminisced about how enjoyable that night was & what else could happen in my new home.