My EuroTrip Adventure

Story Info
Young small town girl finds sex drive from her step brother.
1.5k words
3.54
27k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer I turned 18 and the summer before my senior year in high school. My step brother Jason and 3 of his friends decided it was a good idea to go back packing around Europe. With little convincing my parents let me go. Jason who's 6"5' 190 pounds. He's the typical tall, dark and handsome. All of his friends were too (Damon, Ben, and Aaron, ). We left to the airport. Me being the one that wasn't tall or in shape like my traveling companions. I stand at 5"6', 156 pounds, long dark red hair with blue eyes. With perky 36B breasts. I don't remember much of the trip on the airplane probably because I was heavily medicated and slept through the whole thing. We landed, being in my state just let the guys walk me out.

We told our parents we're backpacking around Europe. I thought that was the plan. I guess not we were staying in Amsterdam the whole time. We got tip our hotel and settled in been our three rooms. I paid to have my own room so it helped. I was spent. I took a hot shower and decided to leave the towel in the bathroom and walk around naked.

I totally forgot that I gave the guys a room key. So when I walked out and seen Jason on my bed I freaked out. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"The guys and I are going drinking want to join?"

"We're not old enough."

"Legal drinking age here is 18 so yeah coming or not. But if you are dress hot."

He walked out and I decided to get ready to go. I've drank with them before so I put on the outfit my mom gave me before we left. It was a very short black silk miniskirt with a purple silk low neck blouse and a pair of black heels. So I got my hair and make up done. I heard Damon yell that they we're leaving so I yelled out that I was going to. I walked out the door and all 4 of them we're staring at me. "Are we going or are you guys just going to stare?" with that said we all left. I don't remember much of the drinking just that I had to be carried back to the hotel. They set me down in Jason and Aaron's room. We were going to play 7 minutes in heaven. Okay seems a little weird that I was the only girl. So I put my earring in Ben's hat. And the guys all put something in. Since I was the youngest at 18 I went first. I pulled out a trojan condom. Apparently it was Jason's. Before I went anywhere I asked were the closet was. They all laughed at me and Damon said "that's why us guys got 2rooms". So Jason and I went into the other room. "I don't understand why you guys are playing this game with only one girl."

"We all came on this trip to experiment with each other. You're the only odd man out."

"So why am I here?"

"Well Damon said we needed at least one girl so it didn't look to weird, and Aaron and Ben both brought up your name. We didn't think you'd mind or actually figure out what we were doing." Everything made sense now.

"So this 7 minutes in heaven game?..."

"We weren't really going to play. Whoever you picked was going to take you a side and explain. So when you heard noises later you wouldn't bust in."

"I won't bust in because I want a part of this experimenting. I don't want to be a virgin anymore. I just couldn't find anyone that would go all the way."

The guys walked in and Jason explained the new plan. I was so nervous. Then Ben asked "but how would that work with Jason being your brother?"

"He's my step brother so technically no harm done I'm okay if he's okay."

With that being settled Ben and Jason took me back to my room. They took turns stripping each other down then me. I was nervous. Ben took me to the bed laid me down started kissing my neck and down. He took my left breast in his mouth it felt so good I let a moan escape my lips. His hand made his way down between my legs and I felt eclectic. I pushed my hips up. At this point I felt Ben moan so I opened my eyes to see Jason position himself behind Ben and start thrusting in. Ben then moved his lips down kissing his way down. He flicked his tongue down. I sucked in air. He went crazy. I felt him push a finger in and stopped. "You're a virgin!" all I could do is shake my head. He went back to sucking on my clit. He stopped to position his huge member in between my thighs he looked at me and said this is going to hurt.

He hungrily thrusted in, taking my virginity. At first it hurt but then it started feeling good. I thrusted my hips to match his will as best as I could. He pulled out and switched positions with my brother. Jason then started pumping his cock deep within me. Ben then entered my brother going to work. Ben said he was about to cum and so was Jason. They stopped, Ben then took his clothes and walked out. Aaron came in. We decided that since Jason was already in me to just keep going this way. Aaron went straight to work on Jason. I was getting tired so I opted to watch for a little while. After watching Aaron fucking my brother I got horny and wanted more but I wanted Aaron. Aaron told me he was almost going to cum. So he told me too lay on my brothers back so I did. So then I put my legs over his shoulder and he began eating me out. It was nothing like Ben it was more sensual then hungrily. Aaron then straightened his back and let this animalistic moan escape and he then face planted right in my vagina and Jason collapsed. We took a little break . I took another shower to clean up.

Then when I came out they were both ready to go again. So I got in my position on my back then Aaron began. He was big bigger than my brother but a split hair smaller then Ben. As soon as Aaron's ass was up Jason went in. Again I got tired but I didn't want to stop. Jason blew his load in Aaron and them collapsed. Aaron kissed me and walked out. Damon came in, in all of naked amazingness. Damon said he'd take care of Jason them Wed have one on one fun. I was grateful to have a rest. I kind of dosed off but woke up to moaning. Damon was finished I looked an hour had passed. Damon then took me into the shower picked me up pinned me against the walls and went crazy. I let him have his way with me. As Damon said he was almost there I felt this strain I'm my stomach. Like a tension. Damon almost stopped but I told him to keep going and a little harder. When this wave hit me I went limp Damon still had a good hold of me and I felt like I was on cloud 9 Damon then asked if that was my first climax I said yes that before today I was a virgin. Damon laid me in bed and I didn't even know I passed out. I woke the next morning so sore and everything was crazy. I met the guys for some food. We let the front desk know that the rooms all needed cleaned before we returned. We got to the restaurant and it was silent. "we should talk about last night."

"Well we have, we all prefer girls, it was fun and but never taking about it again. But what we want to know it's who you liked better."

"Well Ben will forever have my virginity but Damon was the only one who made me climax so it'd be him. Plus I like dark chocolate better I was going to pull him aside when we got back to the hotel. I want to be yours if you'll have me. Even though I was fucked by 3 other guys."

Damon said "of course I'll have you because I was also fucked by the same guys you were so.."

The rest of the time we actually decided to go around Europe Damon and I had wild sex around the whole county while the other guys did whenever they found suitable woman. That was 2 years ago I'm now a freshman in collage living with Damon in our own apartment. The only thing left to be told is me telling Damon that I'm pregnant...