My Evening with Harris Faulkner

Story Info
Sex with anchor Harris Faulkner.
2.2k words
4.36
25.3k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 03/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a 40 year old male from Colorado on business in New York City. I just finished the business for the day and was headed to grab something to eat. It was raining quite hard so I hailed down a taxi and was getting into the back seat when I noticed a tall beautiful black woman getting into the other side! I didn't recognize her at first. We both slid in the back seat and I looked over and said to her "I'll just get out and grab another taxi, sorry!"

She immediately said "Not in this rain you don't! We can share this ride. I'm just going a

few miles up the street anyway." I looked at her and then it hit me! She was Harris Faulkner of Fox News Channel. She was as beautiful in person as she was during those news breaks she did on FNC. I was stunned! I was searching my brain for the right words to say to this beautiful and sexy woman! For the first time in my life I didn't know how to talk to a woman! I think she actually intimidated me!

We sat back and I said to her "Are you Harris Faulkner from FNC? I watch you every night!"

She just smiled that beautiful smile of hers and said "Yes I am and you are?" I told her who I was and why I was in the city and headed to grab something to eat!" She said she was planning to do the same and would be pleased if I would like to join her.

I actually stuttered trying to say "Yes I would love to join you!" She told the driver where to take us and just looked at me and smiled with her bright white teeth gleaming.

We stopped at this very posh and expensive looking hotel and a doorman approached the taxi and helped her out and said to her "Good evening Ms. Faulkner and you have a guest this evening?"

She said "Yes I do and please send up steaks for both of us, medium well! And a good bottle of wine,chilled!"

"Yes Maim" he said! We were escorted to the elevator and rode all the way to the top. We walked out of the elevator into a living room bigger than my condo in Colorado. This beautiful room had all the essentials you would want. Four large flat screen TV's on the walls, a powerful looking music system, a bar with stools and of course two sofas and love seats and lounge chairs. The phone rang and she answered and told them to bring up the steaks! Well we ate our dinner chatting my boring and her exciting life! She kept glancing at me with a smile on her face. I was wondering what was going on in that beautiful head of hers. I didn't know it, but I would soon find out! After finishing our dinner she asked me if I was a Fox News fan and I told her yes I was and enjoyed watching it and her every night. I also told her when she wasn't on some nights,like weekend nights,I was very disappointed!

She then said "So you like watching me, huh? Why do you like watching me?"

I replied " Yes I do love watching you! Because you are very professional, beautiful and sexy to look at! I sometimes wonder what it would be like to get to know you and maybe spend a little with you. The man in your life must feel very lucky to have a woman like you to come home to!"

She got up and poured us each a glass of wine and handed me one and asked "Have you ever been with a black woman before?"

I looked her in the eye and said "Yes, I dated a black woman years ago. Things were fine with us but her children couldn't adjust, so we thought it was best to go our separate ways!" She smiled and said she would be back in a few and for me to put some music on. I found a Marvin Gaye CD, slipped it into the CD Player and just stood there anticipating what to do next.

She walked back into the living room wearing a white nightgown. I could see every inch of her body! Nice size breasts, long and sleek looking legs, and great looking hips and ass, but not as big as some black woman! Just the right size for me! I've always liked them just a little plump! She was sexier then I had imagined! She walked right up to me and kissed me full on my mouth inserting her tongue and entwining it with mine! I then felt her hand on my crotch! She was feeling for my cock! She squeezed it in her hand a jerked at it a couple of times and then let go and said "For a white guy, you are well equipped! Now I want you to eat my pussy!" She then sat back on one of the chairs, spread her legs wide and opened her nightgown exposing her beaver to me! I crawled on my knees to get to her. What a sight it was! Just a little hair well trimmed in heart shape! She looked me straight in the eye

and said "You have to ask permission to eat my pussy!"

My face was just two inches from her cunt taken her aroma in when I asked "Can I please eat your pussy, please? I love eating pussy! I want so much to eat your pussy!"

"Only if you let me cum in your mouth and you swallow! Do you agree" she demanded?

"Yes I will swallow all of your cum. Please let me eat your beautiful pussy so I can taste

and swallow all of your juices" I eagerly replied!

She reached down grabbed me by the head and shoved my face into her cunt! "Eat my black pussy and show me how much you love watching me on Fox News, go to it, eat me" she demanded!

Her aroma was fresh, clean and intoxicating! My tongue went to work and started lapping her cunt and clit. I was doing everything I could think of doing to satisfy this beautiful black temptress to a climax so she could cum in my mouth and I would get to taste her juices! I kept lapping at her cunt and then I would suck on her clit and stretch my tongue as far as it would stretch inside her cunt! Her body was reacting and she started trying to pull my head in even more. She started screaming "Yes eat my pussy you goddamn motherfucker, eat it, suck my clit! You are so good at eating my pussy! Yes baby lick and suck it just like that!" I was having a hard time to breathe and my neck was hurting so I suggested she sit on my face! We hurried to her bedroom and she pushed me back on the bed and just sat on my face and started rubbing her cunt on my face!

My tongue and lips got back to work on her cunt and clit and I could tell she was getting close, so I just increased my speed on her cunt. She screamed " Oh God I am going to cum on your face and in your mouth! Don't stop, please don't stop! I am going to cum in your mouth! Open your mouth wide, here it comes!" Suddenly her whole body trembled and I felt a wetness on my face and then she was cuminin in my mouth! I tried to swallow as much and as quickly as I could but this foxy lady had a large amount of cum built up inside her. It was my guess that she hadn't any good sex in a long while! I couldn't swallow fast enough and it was pouring all over my face and neck. She finally finished then wiped up all of her cum with her hands and presented her hands for me to lick clean. "Lick my hands and fingers clean for me and we will play some more" she begged! Being the guy that I am, I licked her hands and fingers clean. She said "That was so great! You really know how to use that mouth of yours to please a woman. Now let's take turns taking a shower and I want to see just how hard that cock of yours can get! I hope you don''t have any plans for the evening, cause I am not even close to being finished with you, baby! OK?"

What could I say to that, but "I am yours for as long as you want me to stay. I will probably never have a fantasy fulfilled like this again in my whole life! You are my Black Venus!"

We showered and sipped on some wine while she just stared at me with those big dark eyes and those big red juicy lips! My cock started to rise again and she quickly noticed the tent in my towel! She walked over to me, knelt down and ripped my towel off of me and caressed and kissed my legs She then spread my legs and said "I'm going to give you a treat of a lifetime! My big red lips sucking on your cock until it's rock hard and then you will fuck me! Do you understand?"

I quickly replied "You bet! Sounds "Fair And Balanced" to me!" She started planting light kisses and blowing cool air onto my cock and balls. Then she was licking the sides of my cock up and down and up avoiding the head of my cock. Suddenly she was kissing my cock head. Licking all over it like it was ice cream. I felt like it was plenty hard enough to fuck this beauty, but she suddenly took me in her mouth and plunged down about half way on my cock! To see those big red luscious lips of this Black Venus wrapped around my cock almost made me cum right there, but I held back. If the guys could see me now! They would never believe me anyway! She continued sucking and taking more and more of my cock into her mouth.

I couldn't take her luscious lips anymore so I pushed her back off of my cock, stood her up and shoved her on the bed. Her eyes really got wide then and she said "You do what I say! I'm the boss here, not you! You take orders from me!"

I sternly said to her "I'm taking over, I am the boss now! I say we will fuck and if you are lucky I will let you taste my cum!"

She said "No I don't do that! I've never swallowed! I've never tasted a man's cum!"

I said "We will just have to see about that!" I slipped my cock right into her juicy cunt and started pumping away and she was moaning and screaming in ecstasy.

"Yes fuck my cunt deeper and deeper! Don't you ever stop! Please fuck me with your cock" she yelled! I did just that! I kept pumping in and out and in and eventually I was in her all the way. I could feel my balls bounce off her ass! I rolled over on my back keeping my cock inside her and she started to ride me like the bitch she was! Her breasts were great! Big and dark tanned and big black juicy and suck able nipples! And suck those nipples is just what I did! What a treat that was! Big black juicy nipples that were made for sucking!

She kept riding up and down and moaning and I knew she was getting close so I had her get on her back and we fucked with me on top again. She yelled "Yes keep it up, I am going to cum again. Please don't stop!" She came again and I felt her juices all over my cock and balls! I just kept pumping in and out of her cunt! I knew I was about to cum also so I kept pumping my cock in and out! Then finally I pulled out of her cunt and climbed by her face and told her to open her mouth! She didn't and the first shot hit her in the eye and then her mouth opened and engulfed my cock and I was shooting my cum in this Black Venus's mouth and she was swallowing it all! She took in almost all of it, except for the eye shot and a little around her upper lip!

I looked down at her and said "Now that is what I call "Fair And Balanced!" She laughed and licked my cock clean! I got up and got dressed and left her my number and she gave me hers and she said if you're ever in town again call me! She asked me to keep this our secret. That was easy. Who would believe me anyway! I promised I would and left!