My Evil Neighbor

Story Info
Sometimes it's better if you don't know your neighbor.
2k words
3.41
100.4k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers

His life is perfect. He is living the American dream. He had married his childhood sweetheart three months ago. He had a good paying job and they have just bought a house in the suburbs. His new wife Amanda is an angel with her long honey brown hair and cute turned up nose. She has a petite sexy body and bouncy breasts; she is his living dream.

His name is Bill, although Amanda insists on calling him Billie. He is a systems analyst for HI-TECH COMPUTERS. When he married Amanda, who he had been in love with since grade three, it was the happiest day of his life. Frankly, he was surprised that she agreed to marry him, after all she is soo beautiful and he was not exactly a jock. Billie thought that deep down inside she was shy like him and did not like the guys who only wanted to have sex with her.

She wanted to wait until they were married before they started having sex. She told him only one person had done it to her before; although that person had done it quite a few times. He wondered who it was but she would never say. He was fine with that because he was a virgin and only one person made Amanda a near virgin.

They had moved into their new house and were making plans on what they would do, like change one of the bedrooms into a nursery since both of them wanted to have children. Billie had ordered an easy chair and he guessed no one was home when the truck arrived so they just dumped the box on the front lawn and left. When he got home from work, as he was struggling to get the box into the house his next door neighbor showed up.

"Do you need a hand little man?" he asked.

"Why yes, thank you."

"My name is Frank Hawkins and I live next door. Here, give me the box and I'll carry it in for you."

He was a big man; over six feet tall and Billie guessed about 240 lbs. He carried it right into the living room while Billie held the doors open for him. "Thank you very much. I was having a difficult time. Would you like a beer?"

"Sure."

"Amanda would you bring us each a beer please?"

Amanda came in with the beer. She had been unpacking and she was wearing tight faded shorts and the top couple buttons of her blouse had come undone. Since she was wearing no bra, Billie could see most of her breasts when she sat the beer before him.

"Oh my, you are a cutie," Frank said. "Come, sit beside me and tell me all about yourself." Amanda was blushing and hesitant but she did as he asked.

"So are you married Mr. Hawkins?" Amanda enquired.

"Not any more. I got divorced about a year ago. I don't miss her but I miss the home cooking I used to get."

"Would you like to come for dinner tomorrow? Billie asked. "Amanda is a great cook and we would be happy to have you join us, wouldn't we Amanda?"

"Sure," she answered without much enthusiasm. After Frank left she said, "I wish you had not invited him for dinner. Didn't you see how he was trying to look down my blouse and touching my leg?"

"Now I'm sure if he looked it was not intentional."

"Yes it was. He was rubbing my leg every time you were not watching."

"OK, after tomorrow we won't invite him back."

After having him for dinner the next day Billie had to agree with Amanda, he was a complete pig. He leered at her most of the evening and at one point he said, "I bet you would be a good in bed." He was an ex biker and maybe that was how bikers talked but that was not now you talked to a married women. At one point he said to Amanda, "We used to capture pretty little innocents like you and make them suck and fuck us. After we tired of them we would turn them out on the streets to make money for us."

"You are disgusting," Amanda said.

"You say that but I can see your nipples poking through your blouse because you are turned on. Now I want you to give me a kiss or I am going to slap around your husband."

"If I give you a kiss will you go home and not bother us anymore?"

"Maybe, let's see how well you kiss."

He grabbed Billie's wife and kissed her hard on the mouth and then he started to push her down on her knees in front of him. "You kiss good, let's see how well you suck."

Billie said, "Stop that, I want you to go home." Frank replied by punching Billie on the side of the head knocking him down.

"I'll go home after your wife has sucked me off. Now get with it bitch, pull down my zipper, get my cock out and start sucking."

Billie could see her, with a frightened look on her face, do as he demanded and started sucking his cock. "If you don't want your husband beat up you had better try your best to get me off in your mouth."

Billie could tell she was doing a good job by the look on Frank's face. She had never sucked him like that. Frank was holding her head and face fucking her and she seemed able to take his cock down her throat with little problem. She has done this before, Billie thought.

A few minutes later Billie could tell by her throat action that she was swallowing Frank's cum. "That's a good little bitch. You are a natural cock sucker. I love the way you swirl your tongue around my cock. I can tell you have had lots of practice."

Amanda stood up saying, "Now will you go home and leave us alone?"

Frank replied, "You did such a great suck job that tomorrow I want to see how well you fuck." Then turning to Billie he said, "I want to fuck your wife. If you go along with that everything will be OK. If you give me any trouble or try calling the police I'll have some of my biker friends take baseball bats and break both of your arms and legs. I'll have an iron clad alibi so you won't be able to pin anything on me.

"Amanda I want you to show up at my place tomorrow, wearing a mini dress and nothing else, to cook my dinner. Billie you had better encourage her to do everything I tell her to do or you are going to be in a world of grief and pain. Do you understand?

"Yes," Billie replied in a low voice.

"Say it load and clear and call me Mr. Hawkins."

"Yes, Mr. Hawkins."

After he left, Amanda was very mad at Billie. "How could you give me to that sex maniac just so he wouldn't hurt you?"

"Just play along with him until I figure something out. I won't be able to help you if my arms and legs are broken."

The next afternoon Amanda was already at Frank's place by the time Billie got home. She left a note saying there was a frozen dinner for him in the fridge. She got home around eight looking tired and worn out. "That man is a degenerate pig. He fucked me twice and he won't wear a condom, and I have to cook his dinner every night this week including the weekend.

Three days later when she came in she said, "I can't take this anymore, tonight he had two of his buddies over and I had to make dinner for all of them and then suck them off after I sucked off Frank. I'm calling the police."

"That's not a good idea. We have no proof of anything and you know what will happen to me if the police ever show up at his place. I have applied for a job with a computer firm in California. When I get that we will fly out there and never see Frank again. Just hang in there a little longer."

That weekend she came in very angry. "Do you know what he made me do? He had two of his buddies over and made me dance nude for them. They are nothing but animals. I had to do a lap dance for them and play with their cocks while they fingered me and mauled my breasts. He does everything he can to humiliate me. Here, he told me to give you this," as she handed Billie a piece of paper.

The paper said, "This entitles you to one free fuck. Ass fucking and blow jobs are not included with your fuck. Enjoy."

"He told me I can't fuck anyone unless they have a paper like this from him, and I can't say no to anyone that has one. He said as long as you behave yourself he will give you one each week. If you piss him off he will give yours to one of his buddies. You've got to do something to get me out of this."

"I have had a phone interview and I am invited to fly out Tuesday to meet them and be interviewed by the president of the company. They are not going to fly me out there and pay all my expenses unless they intend to hire me. I know it's tough but just hang in there a little bit longer and we'll be out of here."

For the next couple days before his trip she barely spoke to him. He didn't know why she was mad at him. He was doing everything he could to get them away from here.

He was gone for 3 days but it was worth it; he got the job. They showed him his office and who his secretary would be. They would pay for his cross country move and assist them in buying a house. He spent the last day with a real estate agent and purchased a bungalow not to far from his new job. He returned home bursting with joy and anxious to tell Amanda the good news, only to find she was not there. He went over to Frank's although she shouldn't have been there at eleven in the morning. She was.

"What are you doing over here?" he asked her.

"I have been staying with Frank for the past 3 days. He has decided that I can spend some time with you during the day but I sleep with him every night. And, he says you can't fuck me any more. The only sex you can have with me is oral."

"Amanda, stop this nonsense. You are coming home with me now."

"I don't think so," Frank interrupted saying, "Amanda is fed up living with a wimp like you. She wants a real man that can take care of her and that can give her real satisfaction, not a limp dick wimp like you."

Billie grabbed her hand and started to pull her toward the door when without warning Frank hit him so hard in the stomach he fell to the ground and then threw up.

Frank shouted, "Look at the mess you made on my floor. I want you to clean it up now."

When Billie did not respond immediately he hit him again. Billie attempted to clean it up, but all he succeeded in doing was to throw up again.

"You are disgusting," Amanda said as she walked away. Frank is right, you are not a man you are a mouse. I never want to see you again."

With a broken heart and a throbbing headache Billie went home. How could his perfect life turn into a living nightmare in just three months?

*

Would you like to read the same story from Frank's point of view? Read Neighbor's Wife.

Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers