My Evil Wife, My Loving Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Van999
Van999
475 Followers

Of course, I knew I was stronger that Janet, and I suppose I knew I could twist out of her grasp without much effort. But for some reason I didn't. I just stood there, as if all my free will had been drained out of me, as if my cock, throbbing underneath my shorts, had taken control of my brain.

"Your daddy's got a great body," Janet said from behind me, "I'll show you."

With one motion, she grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and yanked upwards, until the shirt was balled up at the top of my chest. Her hands began to caress my stomach.

"See his nice flat stomach," she said over my shoulder to Amy, "he works out, you know."

Her hands moved higher.

"Hmm, and a nice muscular chest," she continued, her hands running up and down over my chest, "and the hair on his chest... feels so good against my skin when, hmmm, when we're... your know, together."

Amy stared at us. Her mouth had dropped open slightly, as if she was a little surprised, maybe even shocked at what was going on in front of her.

"But there's more," Janet said, "You haven't seen the best part yet."

I felt her hands slowly slide down my stomach, and I suddenly realized she was hooking her thumbs under the waistband of my shorts.

"No, Janet," I mumbled, "you can't. Not in front of Amy."

"Shhhh," she hissed in my ear.

"Amy," she continued, "do you want to see...all of your daddy?"

I glanced at Amy. Her mouth was still open, her eyes unblinking. There was a long pause.

"Amy, do you?" Janet asked again in a soft, almost mesmerizing tone of voice.

After another long pause, I watched as Amy's head made an almost imperceptible nod up and down.

"Do you, Amy?"

There was another pause, then in a soft, quiet voice, Amy said, "Yes, mom. I want to see daddy."

I felt Janet's arms move at my side, and looking down, I realized she was slowly lowering my shorts. First, over the head of my cock, then lower, Janet continued to slide the shorts down my hips, exposing more and more, until my cock, fully released from the confining shorts, sprung forward toward Amy, who suddenly let out a loud gasp. Her eyes seemed glued to the scene in front of her. Janet continued to pull my shorts lower, until they slid off my legs to the floor. She again put her arms around my waist.

"It's...it's so big," I heard Amy whisper. I glanced up. She held her hand over her mouth.

"Yes, it is, honey. It's the biggest one I've ever seen. Your daddy has a big fat long sausage," Janet said with a chuckle.

Amy let out another little giggle.

"Isn't it nice, Amy?" Janet said as she gave my cock a stroke with the back of her finger, "isn't your daddy's penis nice?"

I began to twist out of Janet's grasp, but she tightened her hand around my waist, and for some reason, I didn't resist. After a momentary pause, Amy gave a little, slow nod, as her hand slid down from her mouth.

"Amy, you can touch it if you want, honey," Janet said softly.

"Janet, for God's sake..." I started to object until I felt her fingernail dig into the skin at the base of my cock. I let out a little yelp and froze, feeling embarrassed and helpless, like some kind of inanimate statue unable to move on its own.

I watched as Amy's gaze went first to her mother, then her eyes briefly met mine, then I watched as her gaze lowered to my crotch. For reasons I didn't quite understand, I felt my chest moving up and down as my breaths came faster.

"Amy, baby," Janet said, "come and touch your daddy's penis."

There was a pause, then I watched as Amy slowly rose from her chair.

"Come closer, baby," Janet said softly.

Amy took a single step toward us, then another, until she stood directly in front of me. Her eyes momentarily met mine, but she quickly averted her gaze and stared down at the floor, as if confused as to what to do. I've always prided myself on my sense of self-control, but for a moment, I lost it. An involuntary moan came from deep in the back of my throat and I realized my cock was throbbing, harder and more erect than I could ever remember.

"Touch is, baby," Janet said.

Slowly, Amy leaned down and as she did, the top of her nightie fell forward, and without intending to, without wanting to, I was staring directly down at my daughter's full, firm breasts as they swayed beneath her. She extended her finger and brushed it once against the surface of my cock, then quickly withdrew it and stood back, as if she were afraid my cock would suddenly reach out and bite her.

"That wasn't much of a touch, baby," Janet said, "try it again. Put your hand around it to feel how big it is."

Another involuntary groan escaped my mouth, and again, Amy knelt forward, and I felt a tiny uncontrollable tremor go through my cock as she gently put her hand around it.

"It feels so soft," she whispered, "so soft and warm."

"Now move you hand lower," Janet said in a soft voice, "and feel your daddy's balls."

Amy's hand left my cock, and I felt it move lower, until my balls rested in her hand. She moved her hand up and down slightly as if she was weighing them in her hand.

"Oh, my God," Amy whispered.

"What's wrong?" Janet asked.

"I just had the strangest thought."

"Tell us, baby."

"That's...I mean these," she whispered in a low, serious tone as she held my balls in her hand, "these are where...where I came from."

"I guess you're right," Janet said quietly, "when your daddy and I made love twenty-two years ago and his sperm spurted out of his penis into my vagina...I guess that was the beginning of you."

As she talked, Janet slowly pulled my t-shirt up and I found myself raising my arms, allowing her to pull it off. A little shiver went through me when I realized I was now totally naked in front of my daughter. Amy took a step back as her eyes seemed to run up and down my body.

"Do you like looking at your daddy like that? Without any clothes on?" Janet whispered.

A second went by, then two, before Amy nodded.

"Yes," she said softly, "I like it."

I felt Janet's hands, still around my waist, move a little lower until her fingers were making little circles in my pubic hair.

"And what about you, Tom?" she asked, "how does it make you feel, standing in front of your daughter naked?"

There was a pause. I wasn't sure how to answer, what to say.

"Strange," I answered in a halting voice, "strange and very awkward."

"But a little excited?"

"I can't say...she's my daughter..."

"But a little excited?" Janet interrupted.

There was another pause. Then I slowly nodded my head.

"And do you think she looks good in her nightie?" Janet asked in a whisper?

I looked down at the floor, embarrassed.

"Do you think she looks good?" Janet repeated.

Again, after a pause, I nodded.

"Does it turn you on, seeing Amy in her nightie?" Janet asked.

I found myself unable to answer. I glanced at Amy. She was looking at me, as if waiting for my response.

"I can't...I can't say," I mumbled, "It's not right... for me to say, for me to say that about my daughter."

"Amy," Janet said, "if daddy wanted, would you show him more?"

"More?" Amy asked, her voice nothing more than a whisper, "you mean more... of me?"

"Yes, would you show him more? If her really wanted to see more?"

"I...I don't know," Amy answered. She seemed confused, not sure how to respond.

With one hand, Janet continued to run her fingers in little circles through my pubic hair. Now, with the other, she cupped her hand under my balls.

"Tom," she whispered in my ear, loud enough for Amy to hear, "do you want to see Amy's breasts?"

"God, Janet," I moaned, "you know I can't ask that."

"But you would? Wouldn't you?" she continued, "you'd like to see them. Admit it."

A little, involuntary moan came out of my mouth.

"Amy," Janet said, "would you show your breasts to your daddy?"

Amy looked at me and our eyes met briefly.

There was a long pause before Amy asked softly, "Do you want me to, daddy? Do you want to see my breasts?"

A second passed, then two, and almost unconsciously, I felt my head nodding slowly up and down.

"Yes, baby," I said in a low, faltering voice, "I want to see your breasts. That would make me happy."

Immediately, I felt a pang of guilt pass through my body. I wanted to run away. To be somewhere else. Anywhere else. But I stood there, staring at my daughter, unable to move.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Amy grasped the bottom of her nightie and pulled it upward, up over her stomach, and higher, across the bottom of her breasts, then higher, pulling the nightie over her shoulders and off, letting it drop to the floor.

And there, in front of me, was my daughter, her full, bare breasts standing out proudly from her chest. Firm and white and smooth, with aureoles the size of half dollars. But the most erotic part was her nipples. As thick as a pencil, her nipples were at least a half-inch long, poking proudly out from her breasts. A tremor to run through my body and an involuntary groan came from deep in my throat.

Amy held her head low, staring at the floor, her arms at her sides.

There was a long moment of silence.

"Do you like them, Tom? Do you like Amy's breasts?"

"God, Janet," I replied, "you can't ask me that... it's not fair."

"But it makes you excited, looking at them?" she pressed on.

"I...I ...yes," I stammered, "yes. It makes me excited."

"And how does it make you feel, baby, to know your daddy is turned on when he looks at your breasts?" Janet asked.

"I don't know," Amy said quietly, her head still lowered, "maybe sort of...sort of excited, maybe sort of romantic."

"Like how excited? How romantic?"

"Excited the same as I got when we watched the movie... during the...you know, during the sexy parts."

"And when the people in the movie got excited... that way... what did they do," Janet asked.

"You mean, when they got excited about each other? I guess they...they sort of... did it."

"Did what" Janet asked.

"You know, you saw the movie, they ended up in bed, sort of...making love."

"Sort of fucking?" Janet asked.

"God, mom... it was romantic in the movie," Amy said, "making love. Not fucking."

"So if your daddy is turned on looking at you, baby, will you end up fucking him?"

Amy let out a loud gasp.

"No, mom, I wouldn't do that... I couldn't..."

"But you're feeling sort of sexy now, sort of excited?" Janet asked.

"But that doesn't mean..."

"Amy," Janet interrupted, "take off your panties. It isn't fair your daddy's naked and you aren't."

"But you aren't naked, mom," Amy said softly.

Janet's hands dropped from around me and she stepped to the side. Her hands went to the bow at her front, and with a tug she released it, then with a shrug, she allowed the nightgown to slide off her shoulders to the floor.

"My, God!" Amy exclaimed.

"What, baby?"

"You're...you're bare down there," Amy said, staring at her mother's crotch.

"I shave there," Janet said, "that's the way your daddy likes me, don't you, Tom?"

"I...I guess," I mumbled.

"Now it's your turn, baby," Janet said, "take off your panties, Amy."

Amy's eyes went back and forth between Janet and I. She bit her lower lip, as if unsure what to do, unsure how to proceed. A few moments passed, then I watched as she slipped her thumbs under the hem of her panties and slowly pulled them down over her hips, then kicked them off onto the floor. Again, an involuntary groan escaped my lips as I looked at my daughter, naked in front of me.

Unlike her mother, her pubic hair was lush and full, forming a dense black mound above her pussy. Amy stood still in front of us, her head bowed low.

"Come closer, baby," Janet whispered, "so your daddy can see you better."

Without lifting her head, Amy took a little step forward.

"In the movie," Janet continued in a low voice, "if they liked each other, they'd kiss. Tom, do you want to kiss Amy?"

I saw Amy's head slowly rise. She looked at me, as if waiting for my answer. There was a long pause before I nodded my head slightly.

"Amy, kiss your father," Janet whispered.

Slowly, Amy took another step toward me. She leaned forward at the waist and moved her head toward mine. I felt her lips brush briefly against my cheek before she straightened up and took a step backward.

"I meant a real kiss," Janet said, "that wasn't a real kiss. Try it again, Amy."

This time, Janet reached out her arm and putting it on Amy's back, she gently guided her daughter forward. Again, Amy leaned toward me awkwardly. I leaned forward also and our closed lips lightly touched. A second passed, then two seconds, then three, then there was the tiniest movement against my mouth as I felt Amy's lips part ever so slightly. I could feel her warm breath against my face, and slowly my lips parted also and our mouths came together. A little whimpering moan came from the back of Amy's throat, then her mouth pressed harder against me and suddenly I could feel the light flicker of her tongue brushing against mine and a moment later, our open mouths were pushed tightly together, our tongues exploring each others.

We had come together for the kiss awkwardly, our bodies bent at the waist, as if to prevent anything but our mouths from touching. As our kiss progressed, however, I felt Amy's body move slightly toward mine until her nipples, long and hard, brushed against my chest. And then we moved closer together, the soft cushions of her breasts pushing into my chest. A shiver went through me as the head of my cock brushed against her body, then a moment later, our bodies were tight together, our mouths locked, my cock sandwiched between our bodies.

We held the kiss for a long time, maybe a minute, maybe two, until Amy drew her head back, her breaths coming in little gasps, her face flushed red. Our bodies parted and she took a step back. Her head again lowered toward the floor, and her breasts swayed gently as she continued to breath hard.

Slowly, her head came up and she looked at me.

"That was good, daddy," she said softly.

I wanted to say something, to express my gratitude, to tell her it was good for me, too, but I couldn't choose the right words. I was too confused, maybe too excited, to talk at all. I just looked at her and nodded.

Janet, standing to our side, took a step forward. She looked at me, then at her daughter.

"Amy, honey," she said in a low, soft whisper, "Amy, do you want to feel your daddy inside you?"

"You mean..." Amy whispered back in a tiny, squeaky voice, "you mean let him...let him make love to me?"

"Yes, baby," Janet said softly, "do you want to make love to..." she paused, "do you want to fuck your father?"

I stood there, not believing what I was hearing, yet unable to stop it, unable to object. My gaze went back and forth from Janet to Amy, from Janet's bare pussy, to Amy's dark black bush. From Amy's red lips, still wet from our kiss, to her nipples, long and erect standing at attention on her full, round breasts. And then I felt a tremble go through my cock, and suddenly, I knew I couldn't stop what was happening. I couldn't walk away. It was as if my cock, hard and throbbing, had taken control of my mind.

There was a pause, then Amy slowly shook her head in answer to her mother's question.

"I can't," she said in a low whimpering whisper, "I can't. He's my father."

"But you want to," Janet continued in a soft voice, "you want to fuck your daddy, don't you, Amy?"

Another little whimper came from the back of Amy's throat.

"You want to feel his hard cock in your pussy, don't you, baby?" Janet continued, "you want to feel what it would be like to have your daddy fuck you. To feel his thick cock pounding in and out of your wet pussy. You want it, don't you, honey?"

Amy raised her head. A small tear formed in the corner of her eye. She looked at me, then at her mother. Slowly, she nodded her head.

"Yes," she said in a quivering whisper, "yes. I want to fuck my daddy."

As she said the words, I could feel an uncontrollable tremor form in my balls and spread upward to my cock. I moaned softly.

Janet took a step toward us. She took our hands and led us up the stairs to Amy's bedroom.

*****

"Lie down on the bed, sweetie," she said softly, "we'll do it here. Here in your own bedroom. Here in the room you grew up in. Your daddy will fuck you here."

Amy slowly crawled up on the bed. Lying on her back, she laid rigid, her legs together, her arms at her sides.

"Spread your legs a little, baby," Janet whispered, "so your daddy has a better view of your pussy."

Amy's legs slowly spread apart and standing at the foot of her bed, I could see her pussy lips, red and wet and swollen.

"Amy, darling," Janet continued in her soft, soothing voice, "you have to tell daddy what you want. You have to tell him."

Amy's head turned from her mother's and she looked at me. I saw her glance first at my face, then lower, until I was sure her eyes were fixed on my cock as it pointed toward her, it's head as red and swollen as her pussy lips.

"I...I want," Amy started in a halting voice, "I want you, daddy."

"Tell him exactly," Janet whispered.

"I want you...I want you to...to do it...to fuck me, daddy."

"Good, darling," Janet whispered, "tell him more. Make him excited."

"I...I want to feel...to feel your penis...your cock in me," Amy whispered, her voice so low I could barely hear it, "I want to feel your cock in my....pussy. In my wet pussy. In my cunt. I want you to fuck my cunt, daddy. I want you to fuck my cunt until you explode and I want you to empty your balls into me, to fill me with your cum, to fill my cunt with your sperm, daddy."

A low, whimpering moan came from the back of Amy's throat. Janet turned toward me, and putting her hand on my shoulder, guided me onto the bed until I was kneeling between Amy's legs, my cock pointing toward the ceiling.

"Play with her breasts," Janet whispered, "play with your daughter's breasts."

I slowly leaned forward and as I touched her nipples, a small shiver went through Amy's body and she let out a little whimper. I ran my fingers in little circles around each nipple, then taking her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, I gently massaged them, rolling them in my fingers. With my hands flat against her breasts, I began to massage her breasts, kneading them like dough, feeling their soft warmth in my hands. Amy moaned and closed her eyes.

"Amy, baby," Janet whispered, "it's time now. It's time to feel daddy's cock inside you."

As I continued to play with Amy's breasts, I felt Janet's hand against my cock. She held it in her hand and guided it down until its head brushed against the wet lips of Amy's pussy.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" Amy cried out as Janet slid the head of my cock up and down against her pussy. Holding my cock firmly in her hand, Janet began to rub it in little circles against Amy's clit.

Little mewing whimpers began to come out of Amy's mouth as I removed my hands from her breasts and replaced them with my mouth, taking her nipples in my mouth, feeling their length with my tongue, massaging them with my lips.

"Amy," Janet whispered as she continued to massage Amy's clit with the head of my cock, "Amy, baby, are you ready for your daddy's cock now? Are you ready to feel it inside you?"

"Oh, my God!" Amy said in a whisper, "Oh, my God! I...I....yes...I'm ready."

As I continued to suck on Amy's breasts, I could feel Janet guiding the head of my cock lower, away from Amy's clit. The little whimpers coming from Amy's mouth increased in volume slightly as Janet positioned my cock against Amy's opening. I allowed my hips to come forward slightly, causing the head of my cock to push harder against her. Her hole was tight, small and tight, and Amy let out a scream as the head of my cock stretched her cunt open. I lowered my hips a little bit more, forcing my cock slightly deeper.

Van999
Van999
475 Followers