My Evil Wife, My Loving Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Van999
Van999
477 Followers

"Oh, my God!" she screamed, "Yes."

Suddenly, Amy's hips flew off the bed and her entire lower body thrust upward, causing my cock to sink deep into her cunt, until our pubic bones ground against each other, my pubic hair intertwining with hers, my cock inside her as deep as it would go. Amy screamed again, and each breath she took became a moaning whimper.

For a minute, we didn't move, her tight cunt holding my cock in place like a vice. Then, I slowly began to withdraw it, until only its head remained inside. Then back in, then out, beginning a slow, rhythmic in and out motion. Janet, meanwhile, had her hand sandwiched between us, her fingers on Amy's clit.

Gradually, I increased the rate of my strokes. Amy held her hands on my ass, and with each of my downward strokes, her fingernails dug into my skin, pushing my cock deeper and harder into her cunt. Her breaths were now coming in short gasps and with each stroke of my cock a loud whimper came from deep in her throat. My mouth left her breasts, and I raised myself up on my arms. I felt Janet's hand rubbing against Amy's clit and I watched as Janet moved her other hand across Amy's body, massaging her breasts, rolling her nipples between her fingers.

Suddenly, Amy screamed and her legs flew off the bed and wrapped around me, her ankles locking behind me. Now, as my cock pounded in and out, her lower body followed mine, her legs pulling me toward her with each forward thrust I made. I realized that with each stroke, a sharp, uncontrollable groan was coming from somewhere deep in my throat. Between Amy's whimpering screams and my groans, I heard Janet's voice soft voice.

"Tell him, baby," she hissed in Amy's ear, "tell him what you want. Tell him!"

"Oh, my God!" Amy gasped, "Yes, fuck me, daddy....Fuck me hard...Oh, my God!"

Suddenly, I realized Janet's head was next to mine and as Amy screamed beneath me, Janet continued to talk, her voice a low, hissing whisper.

"Yes, fuck your daughter, Tom," she hissed, "fuck your little girl. How does it feel, Tom, to have your cock buried deep in your little girl's cunt?"

I groaned again, her words somehow making the feelings more intense. As my cock continued to pound into Amy, her head began rolling from side to side on the bed. Her breathing was nothing more than short gasps for air, each gasp for breath interrupted by a sharp, moaning whimper.

Suddenly, her face and chest became flushed and her eyelids began to flutter uncontrollably. I watched as her eyeballs seemed to roll back in her head. I felt it first in her cunt, a slow, rhythmic quiver. Then the quiver spread and became more intense and her entire body began to shake.

"Yes, baby," I heard Janet hiss, "cum for daddy...cum while daddy fucks you..."

Amy let out a single, piercing scream as her body began to shake uncontrollably, her orgasm taking control of her body. Suddenly, I felt a sharp spasm in my balls and I knew I was about to cum. A long, loud groan came from deep inside me.

"Yes...cum, Tom," Janet hissed, "fuck your daughter...shoot your cum into your little girl's cunt...fill her with your sperm...shoot your sperm deep in her womb, Tom."

Suddenly, I felt a spasm in my cock as the first blast of cum exploded into Amy's cunt. Amy screamed again as another load spurted out. As I continued to pound in and out of her, I felt wave after wave of cum spurting deep into my daughter. I moaned again and with one last forward lunge, buried the last of my cum deep inside her.

My strokes gradually slowed, until I was lying motionless on top of her, my cock still deep inside. Gradually, our breathing began to return to normal. We remained like that for a minute or two, not moving, our sweaty bodies joined from head to foot. As we lay there unmoving, Janet glided her hands over our bodies with a caressing, massaging motion.

Eventually, I slid my hips back, allowing my cock to slowly slip out of Amy's cunt. I looked down at her. Her eyes still had a glazed-over look to them. Lower, the lips of her cunt were red, and raw and swollen and I watched as a little pool of white cum formed at the base of her opening. My cock, meanwhile, had lost its energy and now hung limply between my legs.

Amy looked up at me and our eyes met.

"Thanks, daddy," she said softly, "that was nice."

*****

Events took a truly strange turn over the next few days. Overnight, it seemed like Janet changed. Not like she flipped out or went completely loony or anything, but it seemed like Amy's return triggered something in her. Some strange feelings, some hidden obsessions. Yes, she still got up every morning and went to work, and cooked the meals, and on the surface, everything looked the same, but she was different.

But what's worse is I went along with it all. Yes, I'd fucked my daughter. Once. It had happened and there was nothing I could do to make it unhappen. I felt terrible about it. But when things continued to spiral downhill, I again did nothing. Despite my misgivings, despite my feelings of guilt, I did nothing to stop the strange course of events that unfolded. And I guess that makes me a guilty as her.

I had to work late the next night. I'd grabbed a bite to eat at work and by the time I got home at eight, Janet and Amy had already eaten.

"When you've changed, come down to the living room," Janet told me, "Amy has a surprise for you."

Puzzled, I went upstairs to change out of my work clothes. When I got to the living room, Amy and Janet were sitting on the sofa, chatting together quietly.

"Oh, there you are," Janet said when I came in, "sit down here and let Amy show you your surprise."

Amy stood and I took her place on the sofa. I realized Amy hadn't said a word to me since I'd gotten home.

"Show your daddy," Janet said.

I could see a slight blush cross Amy's face. Her head was down, her hands at her side.

"Show him," Janet repeated, this time with a little more insistent tone to her voice.

As I watched, Amy slowly began to undo the front of the slacks she was wearing. She slid the zipper down and the sides of the slacks fell open, exposing the front of her white panties. I was confused, not sure what was happening. I glanced at Janet, then back at Amy. I watched as Amy put her fingers under the front hem of her panties and slowly began pulling downward. She slid the fabric down an inch, then two inches. Suddenly, it struck me what I was supposed to be seeing. As she revealed more and more, I realized what was missing - there was no hint of pubic hair, no trace of the deep, dense bush that had been there the night before. Her skin was bare, completely bare. Amy pulled the front of the panties down below her pussy, held it there for a second, then pulled them back up and fastened the front of her pants.

Her head came up slowly, and she looked at me. Her face was still flushed.

"Mom said you would like me better this way," she said softly.

A pang of guilt suddenly swept over me.

"Oh, my God, baby," I said, "No. I like you...I like you any way you are. You shouldn't have done that."

"But I wanted to, daddy," she continued, "I want to do whatever I can to make you happy."

"But not that way," I mumbled, not sure what I was saying, "I mean you make me happy as yourself...you don't need to do it...that way."

Beside me, Janet interrupted.

"We went shopping today, didn't we, Amy?"

Amy nodded her head.

"And we bought some nice clothes for Amy to wear around the house," Janet said, "tell him why, Amy."

Amy lowered her head again. There was a pause.

"If...if I'm going to be staying here," she said in a quiet voice, "mom and I decided I should wear clothes that...that you'd like."

"This is crazy," I said. I turned to Janet.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked, "what's this all about? Amy doesn't have to...to, you know...do this kind of thing."

"But I want to, daddy," Amy said softly.

"Show him what you bought for this evening," Janet said.

"You don't have to, Amy," I said, but she'd already picked up a large shopping bag from the floor. She turned to leave the room when Janet stopped her.

"Amy, baby, you can change here," she said.

"But in front of...." Amy began.

"It's OK, baby," Janet interrupted, "change here."

Amy gave a little nod of her head. She turned so her back was to me. As I watched, she stripped off her blouse and bra and raising her arms, pulled on a top made of some silky blue material. Leaning forward, she slid her slacks down her hips and kicked them off, then slowly slid her panties down exposing the white, smooth expanse of her ass. As she leaned down to reach again into the bag, I watched her asscheeks spread slightly, exposing her little asshole, it opening puckered and reddish-brown. Lower, I could see the mounds of her pussy protruding at the juncture of her thighs. She pulled something blue out of the bag, some kind of panties, and stepped into them. It was a thong, the same color as the top, and from behind, I saw nothing more than a ribbon that disappeared between her asscheeks.

She slowly turned to face me.

"Do you like it, daddy," she asked.

The top was a thin strip of material that crossed her breasts, barely managing to cover her areoles. Below, the front of the thong was a tiny triangle of cloth hugging tight against her pussy.

"I...I...yes, Amy...I like it...but you don't have to dress like that for me, honey."

"But you like it?"

I nodded, "Yes...but...."

She smiled. "Then that's all that counts," she interrupted.

"Tell daddy what we have planned for tonight," Janet said from beside me.

"Now wait a minute," I said, scowling at Janet, "What's going on? Your plans for the night? What are you two doing?"

"Don't worry about it, Tom," Janet said, "Believe me, you'll be happy to find out what our plans are."

"Me happy? I don't care about that. What about Amy?"

"Daddy," Amy interrupted, "Can I say something?"

"Of course, baby," I said.

"I'll say it only once," she began softly. She faced me, her head bowed.

"Daddy, this is what I want. This what I am. I'm twenty-two years old. I'm smart. I can think for myself. I know I can walk out of the house anytime I want. But I know what I want, I know what I need. I know you don't understand, but this is me. And mom...has certain...certain desires that she's only recently discovered. And she wants to explore those desires...those needs. Don't fight it, daddy. Don't fight it."

"I guess I just don't understand," I said, shaking my head.

"You will, daddy," Amy said, "you will in time."

"I think I need a drink," I said.

"I'll get it for you, daddy," Amy said.

"But I don't want you to, Amy," I told her, "I don't want you to serve me."

There was a pause. Amy's eyes met mine.

"Daddy," she began, her voice soft and low, "daddy...that's what I'm here for...to serve. To be told what to do. That's who I am, what I am. To do what I'm told.

"And mom," she continued, "mom has discovered something inside her she never knew was there. A part of her that's...that's compatible with my needs. Something she feels compelled to explore."

I shook my head, not sure I understood, or even believed, what I was hearing.

"I'll get your drink now, daddy," Amy said.

"Scotch," I said, shrugging my shoulders in defeat, "A big glass of Scotch."

*****

Amy put the drink on the coffee table in front of me. I took a sip.

"OK, you two," I said, "tell me what you have planned."

Janet answered.

"Last night," she said, "it was Amy's turn. Now it's mine."

"Turn?" I asked.

"Turn for fucking," Janet said in a matter-of-fact voice, "Last night you fucked Amy. Tonight it's my turn."

"I don't get what..."

"Shhh!" Janet interrupted. "Get your daddy ready, baby," she said.

Amy took a step toward me. She knelt down on the floor in front of the sofa and reached out. Her hands went to the front of my pants and I looked down as she began to undo my belt.

"What in the hell..."

"Stop, Tom," Janet said, "quiet!"

Amy undid the clasp at the top of my pants and pulled my zipper down.

"Amy, baby," I said, "You don't have to..."

"Daddy," she said, looking up into my eyes, "Let me do it, daddy. It's what mom wants. It's what I want."

I started to object, until I felt Amy's hand pull down the front of my shorts, and as if in slow motion, I watched as her head come forward and I saw her mouth open, and I watched as she took the head of my cock in her mouth. And her mouth was wet, and warm, and as I felt her tongue swishing back and forth against the head of my cock, I let out an involuntary moan, and I realized my cock was getting hard, getting hard in my daughter's mouth.

And I watched as Janet got up off the sofa. I watched as she stripped. First her blouse and bra, then her slacks and panties, until she stood naked in front of me. And I looked down at Amy, her head bobbing up and down on my cock, little slurping sounds coming from her mouth.

"That's enough, Amy," I heard Janet say, "That's enough."

I looked up and saw that Janet had gotten down on all fours on the carpet, her legs spread, her naked ass pointing toward me. Amy tugged at my pants, pulling them down and off, then took my hand and pulled me off the sofa, leading me to her mother. As if I had lost all my free will, I allowed Amy to position me on my knees behind Janet, then I watched as Amy reached between her mother's legs and with her fingers, spread apart the lips of her mother's pussy. Amy looked at me, then down at her mother's open pussy, as if inviting me to enter.

I hesitated, then moved my hips forward, and in one, slow deliberate motion, I buried my cock deep inside my wife's cunt. As I began my slow in and out strokes, Janet let out a low moan and her hips began thrusting slowly back against me. Suddenly, I felt Amy's hand behind me, I felt her hand on my balls, and as I increased the pace of my strokes, Amy's hand encircled my balls, slowly twisting my ball sack in her hand, massaging it between her fingers, tugging gently on my balls. The feeling was one of pain and pleasure mixed together, and I let out a long, low moan.

As Janet met each of my forward thrusts with a backward thrust of her hips, I watched as her huge breasts hung low underneath her, swinging wildly about as our bodies pounded against each other. As Amy held tight onto my balls with one hand, I felt her other hand on my ass, and suddenly, her finger was making little circular motions against my anus. I moaned again as I felt the tip of her finger slowly enter my asshole, making little twisting motions against the inner walls of my ass. And then I felt her finger push deeper, and as my hips flew forward and backward, Amy's finger, now deep inside my rectum, began to make short little in and out thrusts, almost as if she was fucking my asshole with her finger. The feeling was intense, Amy's hand grasping roughly at my balls, her finger buried deep in my asshole, and my cock pounding in and out of my wife's warm, wet cunt.

Meanwhile, Janet lowered her head to the carpet, and I saw her arm go beneath her, her fingers furiously massaging her clit. Each of her breaths was no more than a short, moaning whimper. Holding tight to her hips, with each thrust of my cock, her ass pounded back against me. Janet's whimpers became higher pitched and more staccato.

"Oh, fuck," she hissed, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Suddenly, a visible tremor went through her body and I could feel her body begin to shake. Simultaneously, I felt a boiling pressure develop in my balls and I felt the pressure flow from my balls to my cock as my first burst of cum exploded out.

I groaned uncontrollably as Amy continued to tug on my balls, her finger thrusting deep in and out of my ass. As Janet trembled beneath me, I spurted wave after wave of cum deep inside her, as if Amy's manipulation of my balls was squeezing me dry. Finally, my balls emptied of their load, I gradually reduced the pace of my strokes until Janet and I were motionless, my cock still deep inside her.

I felt Amy's hand slip away from my balls and she slowly withdrew her finger from my ass. As our breathing returned to normal, I slid back, allowing my now soft cock to slip out of Janet's cunt. To my surprise, Amy immediately took my cock in her hand, and lowering her head, extended her tongue and began licking it, cleaning my cock of the combination of cum and Janet's pussy juices.

Meanwhile, Janet was sitting on the floor beside us, watching intently, as if making sure Amy was cleaning me properly. Finished, Amy sat up and looked at Janet.

"What about you, mom?" she asked.

Amy put her hands on her mother's shoulders and guided her onto her back, then I watched in amazement as Amy put her hands between her mother's thighs and pushed them apart. Janet's pussy was red and swollen and wet with a white film of cum. I watched as Amy slowly lowered her head toward her mother's pussy, and extending her tongue, she opened her mouth wide and began to lick her mother clean. Janet let out a moan and put her hands on Amy's head, holding her daughter's face tight against her cunt. Janet moaned again and I saw a shiver go through her body as a mini-orgasm swept over her.

I stood and collapsed on the sofa, exhausted. As I continued to watch my daughter and wife on the floor, it suddenly struck me what a strange turn our lives had taken during the past few days.

*****

I was the first one up the next morning. I'd slept naked, as I usually did, and I hadn't bothered putting anything on to walk down the hall to the bathroom, I saw that Amy's door was halfway open. For some reason, I stopped and put my hand against it, pushing it open the entire way. She was asleep, lying on her back, naked, her blanket bunched up at the foot of the bed. Her breasts rose and fell in slow cadence with her breathing. Lower, her legs were spread slightly and I stood there, unable to move, staring at the smooth white skin of her inner thighs, then higher, at her pussy, shaved and smooth, the folds of her pussy lips outlining the valley between them.

And as I stood there, my hand unconsciously went to my cock, and holding it in my fist I felt it gradually harden as I watched my sleeping daughter. I took a step forward, then another as I slowly stroked myself. As if in a trance, I went to the side of her bed and leaned over.

"Amy," I said softly, "Amy, wake up."

Her eyes slowly opened and she let out a startled little startled gasp.

"Amy," I whispered, "baby, I need you now."

Before she could respond, I found myself crawling onto the bed. I knelt between her legs, my cock hard and throbbing.

"Yes, daddy," Amy whispered sleepily, "take me now, daddy. Fuck me now. Fuck me anytime you want, daddy."

I directed the head of my cock toward her pussy and gently pushed against it. Her passage was dry at first, but after a few slow strokes, I could feel her lubrication easing the friction between my cock and the tight passage of her cunt. As I continued my slow, in and out strokes, Amy began to whisper, her voice soft and smooth, the cadence of her voice keeping tempo with the slow in and out movement of my cock.

"Yes, daddy," she whispered, "fuck me, daddy. Fuck your little girl. I need it daddy...I need it more than you can know. I want to be yours, daddy. I want to be your little slut....your little whore. I want to feel your cum inside me, daddy...I want you to fill me with your sperm."

The pace of my strokes quickened, and Amy's hips rose to meet each of my downward thrusts. But without a pause, she continued whispering, her mouth against my ear, her soft words having a surreal, dreamlike quality to them.

"I need it, daddy...I need to be told what to do...to be controlled. And I want you to be the one. I want you to control me...I want you to take me, daddy, take me anytime and anyhow you want."

Van999
Van999
477 Followers