My Evil Wife, My Loving Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As disturbing and confusing as her words were, I realized her whispers somehow seemed to enflame my lust, as if her words were bypassing my brain and going directly to my cock.

"I need it, daddy," she continued as I my cock pressed faster into her cunt, her words coming nonstop out of her mouth, as if she were in some kind of hypnotic trance, "I need it. I need you to take me, to fuck me. To fuck me hard. And daddy, if you need to, you can make it hurt when you fuck me...you can hurt me a little...I know I deserve it...I deserve it for being such a wicked, cumslut whore. For having such naughty thoughts. And I know I need to be punished...punished for my wicked thoughts."

Suddenly, I let out a single, long, grunting moan and my cock exploded, pumping wave after wave of cum deep into Amy's womb. I groaned again, and with one last, hard thrust, emptied the last of my cum into her. Covered with sweat, I rolled off my daughter. Confused, and unsure of what was happening, feelings of guilt swept through my body as I stood and left the room.

*****

Janet called me at work later that morning.

"Tom, Janet here. Hey, you won't believe this, but there's a big, big change in plans. Davie's decided not to stay for the summer session at college, so he'll be spending the summer here. We're to pick him up at the airport tomorrow afternoon."

I had trouble keeping my mind on work for the rest of the day, not being able to imagine how our nineteen-year-old son would fit into the bizarre lifestyle that had suddenly been thrust upon us.

*****

I'm not sure exactly what I expected, but when I got home from work that evening, Amy was her usual, bubbly self.

"Hi, daddy," she said, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek, "isn't it great that Davie will be spending the summer here!"

I smiled and nodded in agreement. It would be good to see him again. It had been two months since he'd been home. Janet was standing behind Amy.

"We're to pick him up at three tomorrow afternoon," she said.

Suddenly, I felt my eyebrows furrow, and my smile dissolved uncontrollably into a frown.

"What's wrong, daddy?" Amy asked.

"I don't know, baby," I answered, "I just wonder...I'm a little confused, will we go back to the way...the way we were before? Davie wouldn't understand what's...what's happened between us.

Janet took a step toward me.

"Tom," she said, "don't worry about it. Things have a way of working themselves out."

*****

We all went to the airport to pick him up. He was the same old Davie. He'd inherited his mother's jet black hair and my height. Athletic and smart, he'd turned down a track scholarship at the university near us to attend a top-notch engineering school in California. With Davie's part-time jobs and loans and withdrawals from our savings, we somehow managed to scrape up enough money to pay for his tuition and room and board.

"So, any new girlfriends?" Amy asked him as we drove home.

"Nah," he answered, "I've been so busy with my studies I haven't had any time for...girls."

"Poor baby," Janet said with a giggle, "No sex for Davie."

"Mom!" Davie said.

"I know," Janet said, "why don't we double date tonight when we go out to dinner? Amy can be daddy's date and I'll be yours. What do you say, Davie?"

"Sure...whatever," Davie answered.

"Coats and ties, you guys," Amy announced when we got home, "I've heard it's a really fancy restaurant. "

"Dad, can I borrow a tie?" Davie asked with a chuckle.

*****

Davie let out an audible gasp when his mother and sister walked into the living room.

"Jeez, you guys look like movie stars or something," he exclaimed.

His sister was dressed in a high-collared, emerald-blue dress. The dress clung tightly to her body, accentuating the curves of her full breasts and defining the round contours of her hips. The dress came to her mid-thighs, accenting her legs.

His mother's dress was red, made of some silky material that seemed to have a diamond-like sparkle to it. While the bottom of it came nearly to her ankles, it was the top that made the dress so different. Scooped low in a deep semi-circle, the neckline left exposed a wide expanse of Janet's breasts.

The restaurant was better than we'd hoped. During the course of the dinner, we finished off three bottles of wine. Despite my initial reluctance to let Davie drink, Amy convinced me that a glass of wine or two for him wouldn't be the end of the world.

"I'll bet no one your age drinks at your school," Amy said to him with a wink.

Davie rolled his eyes. "Yeah, right," was his only response.

*****

"So, Amy," Janet said as we pulled in the driveway, "should we invite our dates in for a nightcap?"

"I don't know, they seem like the type of guys who might try to take advantage of us," Amy said with a giggle.

Inside, Davie sat down on the living room sofa, and Amy and I each took a seat on the easy chairs across from the sofa. Janet disappeared into the kitchen and returned with a bottle of wine and glasses. She put a bottle of wine on the coffee table, and leaning down, reached for the corkscrew and began to open the bottle.

"Want me to get that, mom?" Davie asked.

"No," Janet answered, "you're the guest of honor tonight, I'll get it."

And as Janet leaned down in front of Davie, slowly screwing the corkscrew into the bottle, I watched. And I saw Davie blush slightly as he realized that as his mother bent down in front of him, the top of her dress fell away from her body. At first, he averted his eyes, then I watched as his eyes slowly wondered back, until they remained in place, staring at his mother's breasts as she leaned over in front of him. Finally, Janet got the cork out, and filled each of our glasses.

"Here's to health, wealth, and happiness," Amy said, raising her glass.

"And to love," Janet said with a giggle, "maybe love most of all."

Janet took a seat on the sofa beside Davie. Maybe I hadn't noticed before, or maybe I just hadn't been paying attention, but the side of Janet's dress was slit at the side. As she sat and crossed her legs, her dress slid off her legs, exposing most of her thighs. I saw Davie's eyes momentarily glance down at his mother's legs.

"I just want to say how elegant you two look," I said, glancing from Amy to Janet, "so sophisticated."

"Why, thank you, daddy," Amy said, "I think my date deserves a kiss for that compliment."

She bounced off her chair and plopped down on my lap. I put my arms around her waist and she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. Glancing down, I saw the bottom of Amy's dress had risen high up on her thighs, at the back almost the entire way to her hips. She made no effort to correct it as she nestled against me on the chair.

"I second dad's comment," Davie said, "you both look great."

"Then I guess as my date, you get a kiss, too," Janet said with a giggle. She slid toward Davie and putting one arm around his shoulders, wiggled up onto his lap. She brought her face to his and their lips met momentarily.

"Jeez, mom," he said.

"What? A mother can't kiss her own son?" she asked, "or maybe you just don't like...older women," she said with a giggle.

"No...no...I like older women," he mumbled, "I mean, I like you. It's just a little embarrassing, that's all."

"If you can't kiss you mother, who can you kiss," Janet said with a giggle.

I'm not sure what came over me at that moment, maybe it was seeing Janet holding her wine glass over her lap, but for some reason, I blurted out, "You guys should go up and change," I said, "or you'll ruin those fancy dresses."

For a moment, I felt a pang of guilt, not sure if I'd done the right thing. If they changed into their normal nighttime attire, I wasn't sure how Davie would react.

"You're right, Tom. Come on," Janet said with a giggle as she slid off Davie's lap, "since they're such hot dates, we'll have to choose some really sexy outfits to put on."

"Jeez, mom!" Davie exclaimed again as his mother and sister giggled and ran out of the room.

"I have to warn you," I said to Davie, "since you've been gone, your mother has gotten in the habit of dressing really casually around the house. I think she's made your sister a convert, too."

Davie shrugged his shoulders, as if to indicate it made no difference to him.

Amy was the first one to come back down. Davie let out an audible gasp when she walked into the living room. She'd changed into an outfit I hadn't seen her wear before. The top was like a halter, but loose fitting. Starting just above her breasts, it rounded over the front of her breasts then stopped an inch or two lower, exposing her stomach as well as a good deal of the bottoms of her breasts. Lower, a pair of ruffled silk shorts clung tightly to her hips.

"Do you like it?" she asked as she spun around in front of us, "I chose it just for you, daddy."

"You look beautiful, baby," I said.

"Ooh, that deserves another kiss," she said as she again climbed on my lap. This time, she put her mouth against mine and I could feel her lips open slightly, and we held the kiss for several seconds. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Davie staring intently at us.

"Hey, what's going on here?" Janet said with a laugh as she entered the room, another wine bottle in hand, "you guys making out already?"

Davie turned and his mouth dropped open when he saw his mother. A blush swept over his face. She had on a powder-blue silk shirt that came to just below her hips. The shirt, however, was open at the front with a single button at the waistline, exposing a wide strip of skin from her neck to her waist. From the movement under the shirt, it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Lower, she had on a pair of matching blue panties. Janet set the bottle of wine on the coffee table.

"So, your sister's sitting on her date's lap," Janet said to her son, "can I sit on yours?"

Davie shook his head back and forth, as if confused.

"I...I guess so," he said softly.

Janet sat down and nestled against him.

"And Amy got to kiss her date," Janet said to her son, "can I kiss mine again?"

Davie's blush deepened.

"Oooh, Davie, your face is red," Janet said.'

"It's...it's just a little...a little embarrassing, mom," he said.

"What is?"

"To see...to see you...dressed like that," Davie answered in a halting voice.

"I like to be comfortable around the house," Janet said, "besides, I'm your mother..."

There was a pause.

"Hey, you're not having sexual thoughts about me, are you?" Janet asked with a giggle.

Davie's face was now beet red.

"Mom!" he cried out, "of course not!"

"Then it's OK to look at me, right?" Janet asked.

"God, mom!" Davie exclaimed.

Janet nodded her head in my direction.

"Your daddy isn't uncomfortable looking at Amy. Right, Tom?" she asked.

"At first, maybe I was a little embarrassed, but now I've gotten used to seeing her dressed like that," I said, not sure how much I should encourage what was going on.

"See," Janet declared, "you don't have to be embarrassed, Davie."

"But I can't help it," Davie said softly, his head lowered, "you're my mother...and my sister...and I....I just don't know...."

*****

The next hour or two passed like a dream. No, like I was watching someone else's dream, but a dream in slow motion. Someone else's dream, but I was an active participant, participating despite my feelings of guilt, my feelings of shame. It was as if I'd reached a certain point where I didn't care anymore. Didn't care about standards, or morals, or any innate sense of right and wrong. I just did it. I'd fallen over the edge of the precipice.

*****

"Davie," I said softly, "I understand how you feel. Tell me if I'm wrong, but you're looking at your mother and your sister, and you're getting a little turned on, and it makes you feel guilty. Am I right?"

"Dad! I can't tell..." he started to say, then he shrugged his shoulders and after a pause, slowly nodded.

"And you know, in our society, it's forbidden for you to get turned on that way, right?"

Davie gave another small little nod.

"Davie," I said, "look at me."

Davie raised his head. As he watched, I put my hands on Amy's stomach, sliding them in little circles, massaging her skin, then I slowly raised my hands until they met the bottom swell of her breasts, and I slid my hands higher until they touched the fabric at the bottom of her halter, and moving my hands higher, I slowly slid the halter up, higher, until the halter was bunched up at the top of her chest, and her breasts dropped free. And I watched as Davie's mouth dropped open, his eyes open wide as he stared at his sister's naked breasts, their long, hard nipples pointing out at him.

Then Amy turned her head toward me, her mouth open, and our lips met, and as she pressed her mouth against mine, my hands came up, up to her breasts, gently massaging her long, hard nipples. We held the kiss for a minute, maybe longer, before our mouths slowly parted and I looked back at my son. He continued to stare at us in disbelief.

"Stand up, Amy," I said, "stand up and take off your shorts."

Amy stood in front of me, and facing Davie, slowly slid her shorts off her hips, kicking them to the floor.

"Oh, God!" Davie moaned as he stared as his sister, naked in front of him, his eyes jumping back and forth from her breasts to her shaved pussy.

I got up from the chair and undid my tie, then took off my shirt. I kicked off my shoes and socks, and undoing my pants, slid off my pants and underwear until I was naked, naked in front of my staring family, my cock hard and erect, pointing out at them.

"Oh, my God!" Davie exclaimed in disbelief, "Oh, my God!"

I took Amy by the arm and guided her until she was on her knees, kneeling over the coffee table, her breasts dangling over it's glass top. Then, as Davie and his mother watched, I knelt behind my daughter, and putting my hands on her hips, slowly moved forward, until the head of my cock made contact with the lips of her pussy. Then in one, slow, steady motion, I eased my cock into Amy's passage and thrust my hips forward until my groin was pressed against her ass, my cock fully inside her.

An involuntary groan came out of my mouth as I began to slowly stroke in and out of my daughter's cunt. I looked up at Davie, sitting on the couch, his mother standing in front of him.

"Davie," said, "Would you like to see your mother's breasts?"

I saw Davie's eyes move from me to his mother, then back to me.

"I...I couldn't...I couldn't...", he mumbled quietly.

"Davie," I repeated, "would you like to see you mother's breasts?"

For a moment our eyes met. There was a long pause. A look of anguish crossed his face, then he slowly nodded.

I watched as Janet reached down and undid the button at the bottom of her shirt. Grasping the shirt on either side, she slowly slid it off her shoulders and tossed it to the floor, her bare breasts jutting out toward her son.

"Oh, God!" he exclaimed, "Oh, God! I can't...."

"Davie," I said to him, my cock still stroking slowly in and out of Amy's cunt, "Davie, do you want to touch them?"

"I can't, dad...I can't..." he said.

Then, I watched as Janet took her son's hands in hers and brought them to her breasts, pushing his hands against her breasts, guiding his hands. And I watched as his hands slowly began to massage her breasts, playing with her nipples, kneading her full breasts with his hands.

And I watched as Janet put her hands behind Davie's head, and guided his head to her breasts, guided his mouth to her breasts, his mouth open, taking his mother's breasts into his mouth, sucking on them, kneading her nipples with his tongue.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Janet moaned, holding Davie's head, pushing his head tight against her breasts.

"Davie, look here," I said, and he slowly turned toward me.

"Davie," I said softly, "take off you mother's panties."

Davie moaned, "I can't dad...I..."

His eyes went to his mother. He stared at her blue panties, then slowly, he extended his arms and slid his fingers under their top and slid them down, over her hips and thighs, down to her calves. As Janet kicked the panties off onto the floor, she spread her legs slightly, giving her son a better view of her bald pussy, his face just inches away from it.

"Davie," I said, "take off your clothes now."

Davie moaned again.

"I...I can't...not..."

"Janet, help him," I said.

Janet knelt and slid Davie's shoes and socks off his feet. She reached out and took his arm, pulling him upright. As he stood there, unmoving, his head bowed, his arms at his side, his mother removed his tie and his shirt, then kneeling in front of him, undid his belt and slid down his pants and shorts, releasing his erection, allowing it to spring forward. I looked at his cock. It wasn't quite as thick as mine, but every bit as long. Janet reached out and slid her finger lightly up and down the length of it, causing a shudder to run through her son's body.

"Janet, Davie," I said, my cock still sliding slowly in and out of Amy's cunt, "come over her."

Davie remained motionless, his head bowed. Janet grabbed his hand, and with a tug, pulled him around the coffee table.

"Janet, kneel down beside your daughter," I said.

Without hesitation, Janet knelt down and leaned over the table, her thighs touching Amy's, her ass thrust high, her legs slightly spread, as if ready to receive her son.

"Davie," I said, "kneel behind your mother."

Davie looked up at me, his face a mixture of fear and desire.

"I don't know if..." he began.

"Get down, Davie," I repeated.

Slowly, Davie dropped to his knees beside me.

"Now, Davie, you mother is waiting for you," I said.

He remained motionless, kneeling on the carpet, staring first at me, then down at his mother, the mounds of her pussy jutting out between her legs.

"Davie," his mother said softly, "do it, Davie. I want to feel you inside me."

Davie let out a long groan, and after a pause, I watched as his arms slowly came forward, and he placed his hands on either side of his mothers' hips. There was another pause.

"Come on, baby," Janet said, "I need it, baby, I need to feel you inside me."

Davie groaned again and slid his body forward. He grabbed his cock in his fist and directed it toward his mother's pussy. I watched its bulbous head gently touched her lips, slowly parting them. Davie groaned again, and I saw the head of his cock slowly disappear into his mother's opening. With a single, slow, forward thrust of his hips, he buried his cock deep inside her.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God" he cried out.

Meanwhile, Amy was letting out short, staccato whimpers as I held her by the hips, driving my cock in and out of her tight passage. Her breasts, pressed tightly against the glass surface of the coffee table, bulged out from beneath her. I turned my head and watched as the muscles of Davie's hips flexed as he began his slow in and out movements, his cock, long and hard and glistening, wet with his mother's juices.

Suddenly, I felt a quivering sensation in my balls and I let out an uncontrollable moan.

"I'm...I'm...about to cum, baby," I moaned.

Amy began moving her ass in tight little circles, increasing the pressure on my throbbing cock.

"Yes, daddy," she cried out, "cum for me! Cum for your baby! Give me your cum...spurt it deep inside me, daddy!"

I moaned again as the first load of cum blasted out deep into my daughter's cunt.

"Yes, daddy," she whimpered, moving her ass in even wider circles, "spray you sperm deep inside your daughter."

Spasms of pleasure ran through my cock as wave after wave of cum spurted out. I held her hips tightly, my body pounding hard against hers, until the last of my cum was drained from my balls and I slumped over on top of her, spent and exhausted. I turned and saw Davie's head fly back, his mouth open wide as he pumped hard into his mother. With my cock still deep inside her, Amy shifted her position, facing toward her mother. She reached out her arm and brought it to her mother's crotch, until her hand rested against her mother's pussy, her fingers on Janet's clit.