My Evil Wife, My Loving Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Van999
Van999
475 Followers

"Oh, God, yes!" Janet cried out.

With her other arm, Amy reached behind her brother, sliding her hand between his asscheeks, until her finger made contact with his asshole. Davie's breathing turned into sharp, grunting moans as Amy slid the tip of her finger into her brother's anus.

With my cock still in Amy, I watched as my wife raised herself up on her elbow and grabbed her own breasts, pulling and tugging and twisting at her nipples. And I watched as Amy stroked her mother's clit with the fingers of one hand while her other hand pushed her finger deeper into her brother's rectum.

Suddenly, Davie threw his head back even further, his face pointed toward the ceiling, and a long, low moan came from deep in his throat. Simultaneously, I watched as a visible shudder ran threw Janet's body, and she screamed, and her body began to shake all over. And I looked down at the point where they were joined, and as Davie moaned again, I knew he was cumming, spurting his seed into his mother. And he moaned again, and with each of his outward strokes, I saw the coating of cum on his cock. And he continued to cum, spurting out more than his mother's passage could take, and I watched as white cum flowed out in rivulets from between his cock and the lips of her pussy, forming in little pools at the base of her pussy and dripping down her inner thighs.

And Janet screamed, a single high pitched scream, and releasing her hands from her breasts, she collapsed slowly down onto the coffee table. With one last grunt, Davie pushed his cock deep inside his mother, then as Amy's hand slid off his ass, he fell back, slipping out of his mother's pussy, a wet string of cum following his cock as he sank back onto the floor.

*****

And so, our summer began.

*****

-to be continued.

Van999
Van999
475 Followers