My Ex and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I was lost in my own world, all I could feel was wave after wave of gut wrenching orgasms and the strain in my arms as I held onto the seats as he went wild under me. He held me tightly by the hips because I was getting slick with sweat, at one point his fingers were digging into me as he held me tight. And then out of no where I heard him starting to growl like some wild animal, and then I felt him swell up inside of me freakishly huge and then he let out a loud howl he tensed up and let loose. A split second later I felt the hot rush inside me, and then I was lost again in a torrent of back to back multiple orgasms. I was there but only partially as we both came in unison, I instinctively ground down on him feeling him flooding me with so much cum. We came together for what seemed like forever, shaking with the last remnants of our orgasms I collapsed on top of him totally spent. As I came down from the roller coaster I had been on, I could feel his cum seeping out of me even though he was still half hard and lodged inside me. We lay there for a long time, when I did get up when he came out of me it made a sloppy sounding popping noise. And I ruined his back seat, it felt and looked like a pint of his thick cum came pouring out and all over the seat.

"Oh wow, I'm sorry I did not expect that much damn Andy!"

I couldn't help but giggle a little, he just grinned and said that was alright no big deal he would clean it up. We pretty much just got dressed and talked a little more, we said our goodbyes and he dropped me off near my house and said he would see me again some time hopefully soon.

12