My Ex Ch. 1

Story Info
A night of many firsts.
1.3k words
4.18
38.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago, I was still very curious and naive about sex. I hadn't quite found out what I liked yet. My ex-boyfriend and I were very close, but for some reason, he didn't have a sex drive quite like me. Yea, he liked sex, but he always seemed to want to fuck me as quickly as possible to get it over with. Sometimes, I wanted to make love. Sometimes, I just needed a nice, long fuck. He wouldn't talk dirty to me. He wouldn't spank me. He seemed too afraid to step outside of the box, and frankly, so was I. Eventually, we just fizzled out. The chemistry wasn't really there, but we tried to remain friends.

After we broke up, we still hung around eachother, and he started getting intimate again. This time, he was more aggressive.

I remember watching a movie with him, and he said, "You should give me head."

"What?" I asked, startled. "We aren't even together anymore. You shouldn't ask me things like that."

"I know you want to," he said. I was instantly getting wet.

"You don't know that," I said.

"Yes, I do. Now suck it." I dropped to my knees. It's amazing how horny I got in just a few seconds. I sucked him off, said goodbye, and then masturbated the rest of the night. I felt so dirty and used, and I fucking loved it.

I thought maybe that was a once-in-a-lifetime experience. I couldn't have been more wrong. One night, he came over a little drunk. I was sober, so I thought I could probably take advantage of him. He had better stamina when he was drunk anyway. I kept getting him beer after beer, rubbing his dick under his jeans until I felt it grow nice and hard.

"Let's go upstairs," he said. Finally, to the bedroom. I was so excited. I hadn't gotten laid in months. We got in the bed, lights on and everything. He started tearing off my clothes, beer still in hand.

"You're such a fucking slut," he said.

"No, I'm not. I don't appreciate that at all," I acted pissed. He saw right through me.

"You're a dirty slut, aren't you?" I looked shocked. "Say it, or I won't fuck you," he was serious.

"I'm not saying that." Just as the words came out of my mouth, he pinned me down on the bed.

"If you want me to fuck you," he whispered, "you're going to tell me how much of a dirty, fucking slut you are. Tell me."

"Okay...I'm a slut," I said, defeated.

"What?" he asked, forcing my arms down harder.

"I'm a dirty fucking slut, okay? Fuck me NOW!" I was irritated.

"Not yet," he said, releasing me. He pulled his giant cock out of his pants. "You're going to suck it first." He propped a pillow behind him and sat on the bed with his back against the wall. He shoved my head down to his cock. I swatted his hands away, and started licking up and down his dick. He immediately put his hands back on my head and forced it down. His dick is almost impossible to deep-throat, and I gagged instantly.

"STOP!" I said, annoyed. "I can't give you head if you choke me." He didn't listen. Every time I would put his dick back in my mouth, he would purposely gag me. I quit swatting his hands away after a while. I liked being forced to do something I didn't want to do. I started feeling like the slut he told me I was.

"Spit on it," he said. "Get it really wet for me." I did exactly what I was told. Once his cock was glistening with my spit, he grabbed my hair with one hand, and held his dick with the other hand. He rubbed his dick all over my face. He knows I despise spit, and now I was drenched in it. He alternated from fucking my throat to wiping his dick all over my face. Spit was in my eyes and up my nose, covering every inch of my face. Just when I thought he was finished abusing my face, he started smacking me with his dick. It didn't feel like a normal swat; it really fucking hurt.

"Ow, ow, ow!!!" I tried to move my head, but he grabbed my hair again and kept slapping my cheeks with his dick. Then, he plugged my nose and shoved my face back onto his cock again. I couldn't breathe, and he held my face down on his dick until it started turning blue.

"Okay, that's enough bitch. Turn around on all fours." I stayed in that position for a minute while he finished taking off the rest of his clothes. My pussy was dripping wet down my thighs. I've never anticipated sex so much in my life. He shoved his dick so hard in my cunt that it made me scream. He put his right hand over my mouth, and with his left hand, he jerked my tit so far away from my body, I thought he was going to tear it off. My muffled screams were still extremely loud under his hand.

"SHUT UP BITCH!" he yelled. I was so surprised, confused, and horny that I didn't know how to react with what was going on. I was in a complete daze. I tried to hold my screams in, but I couldn't help but whimper as he fucked me. Then, he shoved me down onto my stomach with just my ass in the air. I had to turn my face sideways so I didn't suffocate in all of the sheets. He held my hands down onto my ass and told me to spread it apart.

"Spread your ass for me, baby," he kept saying. "Let me see that dirty asshole." Even if I had tried to resist, he would've forced my hands to anyway; however, I was extremely compliant. He slowed down his rhythm so I could feel every inch of his dick sliding in and out of my pussy. Holding my ass apart like that created a new sensation that I had never felt before. I kept panting like a dog, and then, I felt a glob of spit trickle down my crack.

"What are you doing?" I practically whispered. I was afraid to even speak to him.

"Shhh..." He spit on my ass again. He knows I don't like anal sex. We tried it once or twice, but it felt like I was being split apart. I was terrified that he was going to rape me in the ass. He's so much stronger than I am. He inched his thumb down to my hole and started rubbing it just around the outside. It felt so good, but I wanted him to stop. I was dreading his intentions. Slowly, he started to work his thumb into my asshole, gently sliding it in, and gently sliding it back out. Gradually, he picked up the pace. I fucking hated it, but my cunt kept getting wetter.

"Please stop," I begged. "I really don't like this." I tried to move his hand away, and that's when he first slapped my ass. The -smack- echoed through the room, and I let out a terrible moan. Then, he spanked me again in the exact same spot, even harder. It stung horribly. Out of instinct, I think, I started fucking his dick even harder. The harder he hit me, the harder I wanted him to impale me.

"Well, you do like this -SMACK- don't you, whore?" My eyes were welling up with tears. "Tell your daddy how much you like it. -SMACK- You better tell me, -SMACK- or I'll hurt you sweetheart," he sneered.

"Okay," I cried, tears streaming down my face. "I like it," I barely managed to get the words out. "Please, please don't do it anymore. I can't take it. You have to stop," I pleaded.

"YOU FUCKING TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU FUCKING LIKE IT RIGHT NOW!!! YOUR CUNT SEEMS TO LIKE IT A WHOLE FUCKING LOT!!!" he screamed in a drunken rage.

to be continued...