My Ex Commits a Crime of Lust

Story Info
Sally gets caught red-handed and ruins everything.
1.1k words
3.47
12.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NC_Coastal
NC_Coastal
526 Followers

We were still in our 30s and in the height of our sexual activity. My ex-wife was hot and adventurous. And we loved to please each other in new and exciting ways.

She was 5-4, 120 pounds, with 34c breasts, blonde hair, blue eyes and the sexiest ass I've ever seen. Sally was everybody's sweetheart growing up, and I was lucky enough to be the one she fell for.

We'd been married for 10 years, never once having fought or argued or had any disagreements. We had a young daughter and a perfect life. Which made what happened all the more hard to understand.

A typical night for us was to get Charlotte to bed early so we could play together all night. And boy did we play.

Sally liked toys, and she was into the craziest, biggest, kinkiest toys we could find. She loved objects. We would actually go shopping for cucumbers, zucchini, carrots and corn. She was into whiffle ball bats. She once even fucked the gearshift on my convertible.

Sally was insatiable, hot and imaginative.

And I was crazy about her.

We had a large circle of friends and when I had to go on the road for work, I knew she was never going to be bored. I even bought her a sybian for Christmas one year.

I'd gone on one of my week-long trips for an insurance symposium in New York, and Sally was going to have a friend come stay with her and Charlotte while I was gone. It was a full seven-day conference and I'd be home a week from Sunday.

As it turned out, one of the sessions was dropped, and I decided to change my flight and come home a day early. I didn't call Sally. I wanted to surprise her. Instead, she surprised me.

Saturday night was our date night, an occasionally we would get a babysitter and meet friends out at a bar downtown for dancing and drinking and socializing. Sally would always dress up, and she was always the center of attention.

The bar is close to the airport, in fact it's on the main road as you come into the city. It was almost dark when I landed and headed back toward home. On the way, outside the bar, I noticed Sally's car in the parking lot.

At first I was excited. I could walk into the bar and surprise her with all my friends. I was happy when I parked near her car and got out. For some reason, I walked over to her car first, for no reason really, when I saw her in the car. She was leaning down, and I was a few feet away when I saw another person was in there too.

I still wasn't thinking anything was strange and was ready to walk up on her when I stopped dead in my tracks. She was in the car with a guy. And she was sucking his cock.

I couldn't get close enough to see who it was, but they had the radio light on and I could see them clearly.

He was holding her by the ponytail, and she was bobbing up and down on his hard cock.

I was dying. My heart was racing, and I was trying to decide what to do first when the passenger door opened. I ducked down. I wanted to surprise the guy. I was going to ambush him. But then she got out of the car too. I was still only a few feet away in a spot where I could hide when I saw her bend over the hood of her car. He had her skirt pulled up and started fucking her right there in the parking lot.

He was being rough with her, yanking her hair back and whispering in her ear. And I could hear her clearly talking to him through clenched teeth.

"Fuck me," she said. "Fuck me harder."

By this time, I was thinking I might have a heart attack, but something else was happening too. I was turned on. I was watching my hot wife get fucked in a parking lot. And I didn't know the guy.

He made her cum hard. I could see that. And then she turned around, got on her knees and sucked his cock again. I watched him cum in my wife's mouth.

Whoever the guy was pulled up his pants and got in the car next to them and drove off. Sally walked around to her car, got in it and drove away too. They went in opposite directions. I stood there, not sure if I was going to cry or jack off.

I checked into a hotel. I would confront her tomorrow.

But I didn't. I didn't say anything. I decided to see just what I'd been missing.

Over the next few weeks, our sexual activity was different. She wasn't as interested, and I sure wasn't. And then one weeknight she went out with friends for "girl's night." She came home drunk, passed out on the couch and didn't even come let me know she was home.

I crept into the den and found her splayed over the couch, her skirt at her waist, no panties and she was leaking cum.

I don't know what came over me, but I sat on the couch and watched the cum run down her leg. Eventually, with my cock getting hard, I reached out and rubbed her pussy. She stirred.

"Mmmmmmm," she said quietly, opening her legs. She was hammered.

"Lick me," she said. "Suck my cunt."

She'd never said that word to me in our lives.

She reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart and even more cum came out. She'd just been fucked!

"Lick your cum," Sally growled.

She didn't know who she was talking to.

Instead, I pulled out my cock and mounted her, fucking her wildly on the couch, her eyes widened in shock when she began to realize it was me fucking her.

"Bitch," I said, fucking her sloppy wet pussy as she squirmed and tried to fight it. "Take it bitch. You fucking slut. What's his name?"

Tears came in her eyes.

"What's his name?"

She turned her head and cried. I fucked her until I came.

The next day, I confronted her.

She denied everything until I told her I'd watched her in the parking lot that night. She slapped me hard.

"You son of a bitch," she said, crying and begging forgiveness.

I filed for divorce that afternoon.

Charlotte lives with me now. Neither Sally nor I ever remarried.

I miss her sometimes, but mistly I just miss those days. I still jack off to the memory of watching my wife sucking another guy's cock.

NC_Coastal
NC_Coastal
526 Followers