My Ex-Girlfriend and I

Story Info
I streaked to my ex-girlfriend's store.
2.3k words
4.32
20.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains public nudity, exposing myself to unsuspecting women, masturbation, as well as getting a hand job. If any of this is disturbing to you, please stop reading, and choose another story to enjoy!

I'm an exhibitionist. I love to be caught naked. I like to walk around naked whenever, and wherever I can. I have been naked in public places, both during the daytime, and at night. I have plenty of stories to tell. Here is a true story about surprising my ex-girlfriend early one morning.

*****

I was horny, and I couldn't sleep. I got out of bed at about 3:30 a.m. It was very warm outside. I decided to take a stroll around my neighborhood, naked! At first, I just stood in my yard, listening to the sounds of the night. Air conditioners were humming, crickets were chirping. I could hear an occasional car or truck drive down Route 28, a couple of hundred feet away from my house. After listening for signs of anyone being awake, I got the courage to explore my neighborhood. I started walking down my street. I was barefoot, and each step I took away from my house made me feel exhilarated. I had done this plenty of times before, and it always excited me to know that at any point, somebody could see me naked.

I walked further from the safety of my house. I turned the corner and walked towards the center of town. I knew every yard, and had plenty of places to hide in case I saw any cars. I always hid from taxis. They had radios, and I knew a lot of the drivers. I also hid from ambulances. I live near the hospital, and a lot of them drive by all the time. If I saw a normal car, then that was a different story. I would usually stand in a shadow, or behind a hedge or a tree. When the car got about fifty feet away, I would step out onto the sidewalk and start walking towards it.

It would shine its headlights on me, catching me walking down the road, with my cock in plain view. I loved the feeling of a complete stranger seeing me naked, especially in a place where they didn't expect it. Usually, they would just drive on. Once in a while, they would beep their horn, or yell out of the window. Only on a few occasions did any stop. So far, on this night, nobody saw me... yet!

I was getting close to Main Street. There were a lot more street lights in this section of town. I was a couple of blocks from my house. I had no way of covering myself, and I had about a five minute walk home. I was determined that somebody was going to see me. I started playing with myself. I wanted somebody to see my hard cock.

I'm not huge, but I'm not small, either. I'm only about six inches long when I'm fully erect. I'm about as thick as a cardboard toilet paper tube. All of my girlfriends describe me as "just right". I've never had complaints. I'm proud of what I have. On this occasion, I was completely shaven. I like the feeling of smooth skin, and it makes me look larger, too.

I was fully erect by now, and I wanted somebody to see me. I dared myself to stand under a street light until a car drove by. I paced back and forth, stroking myself. I was very excited. I kept playing with myself, but I would stop before cumming. I enjoy the feeling of being hard, and I wanted somebody to see me. The town was quiet, and here I was, playing with my cock, on the sidewalk, under a streetlight.

After a while, I saw headlights in the distance. I'm farsighted, and I could tell it was just a normal car, so I stood there and waited for the driver to notice me. As the car approached me, it slowed down. I could see that the driver was female. This excited me even more. When she was nearly in front of me, I took my hand off of my cock so she could see me while I was hard. She slowed down even more. She looked right at me. I started jerking off again in front of her. She could not believe that a man was walking down Main Street, playing with his hard on. She continued on without stopping. Now that I had been seen, I knew that I couldn't stick around.

I walked down Main Street towards the town line. So far, only one person saw me. I was still hard, and I wanted somebody else to see me. I looked at the dark houses and businesses that I passed, but nobody else saw me. I had another idea. My ex-girlfriend worked at a convenience store at the corner of East Main Street and Route 28. I thought it might be fun to wait for her to open her store. I cut through some back yards, expecting to see a police car or two patrolling the neighborhood. I figured that the woman that saw me had reported me, and I didn't want to stay in plain sight.

After a little over an hour of streaking around my neighborhood, I arrived at my ex-girlfriend's store. There were a few spot lights on the property. One was facing the dumpsters. I waited in that area. I could hear when cars approached. I didn't know what time it was, but I knew she would be showing up pretty soon. I walked back and forth between her store and the medical building next door, hiding from cars and trucks as they drove by. I walked around the front of her store a few times.

When I was behind the store near the dumpsters, I heard a car slowing down. I saw headlights pulling into her parking lot. It was her. I had been stroking myself, and I was pretty hard. She parked her car, and opened her building to go inside. Her store remained closed. None of the lights were on yet. After about five minutes, I walked out front again. I saw her through the front window. My cock was oozing some pre cum, so I touched it to the glass. I heard another car, so I went back to the dumpsters.

Then it happened. She came around the corner with a bag of trash. She gasped at first because I startled her. After throwing the bag into the dumpster, she walked over to me. I started jerking off for her. She always liked watching me play with myself. She was standing right next to me. I started to feel her tits through her shirt. She didn't stop me. I took her hand and put it on my stomach just below my belly button. She slid it down and felt my hard cock.

I slid my hands under her shirt, and moved her sports bra out of the way. Here I was, naked in a parking lot, feeling her tits, while she was stroking my cock. Cars were driving by, and anyone could have caught us at any moment. Needless to say, I was very excited. She grabbed my balls with her other hand, encircling them with her thumb and forefinger, gently stretching and squeezing them, pulling them away from my body. She had lots of practice, and knew what I liked. After about five minutes, she bent down and kissed the tip of my cock, licking the pre cum with her tongue.

Her hands never stopped moving. She gave me a playful bite on the head of my cock. I jumped. That pushed me over the edge. I could feel my balls start to convulse. She stood back up and tugged on my balls while continually pulling on my cock back and forth, stretching my foreskin up and down. I began to spew hot creamy liquid into her hand. She started grinning at her accomplishment. She kept squeezing and pulling on my balls while they emptied her prize. In the past, she always loved it whenever I came on her. She usually wanted me to cum on her tits or face. This morning, she caught it in her hand. She was always amazed at how warm it was.

While I was cumming in her hand, a car pulled into the parking lot, briefly shining its lights on us. She immediately stepped in front of me, blocking me from view, but she never let go of my cock and balls. The car pulled up to the gas pumps. She bent over again, and took me into her mouth. I squirted one more stream of hot cum as she swirled her tongue around my tip, sticking her tongue stud into my slit. She knows that drives me crazy. I am very sensitive after I cum, and she knows that too. As she licked the rest of my cock clean, she nibbled on the head one last time. She turned to leave, licking her hand as she walked away.

I stood there under the spot light, coming down from my orgasm. I milked out the rest of the liquid seeping from my balls. Then, the lights for her store came on. The whole parking lot was lit now. Her store was open for business. I was still naked by her dumpsters. It was time to leave. I hopped over the fence, and cut through the back yards of the houses and businesses. As I approached a condo, I had to wait a few minutes before entering the parking lot because I saw a guy getting into his car.

It was getting light out, but the sun was still below the horizon. He drove off. I started crossing in front of the condo. There were two light poles that illuminated the area. Anyone could see me if they looked in my direction. I could see cars on the street. The town was waking up, and I was walking around with my cock out for everyone to see. As I walked in front of the condo, a car pulled in. I started running, but the driver saw me. When I got around the corner, I saw the car pulling into a space. Then, I saw a woman get out.

I stepped back into the parking lot and she looked at me. I started jerking off in front of her. She watched me for a moment, then she looked at me with disgust. She moved quickly to her apartment her door. I went back behind the condo, and slipped through a gap in the fence. I cut through a few more back yards, and crossed the street. Just three or four more houses, and I was home. I got my key from where I had hidden it, and went inside. My feet were sore from walking barefoot, and they pretty filthy.

I jumped into the shower. I relived the adventure I just had. After I got cleaned up, I lay down to rest. I was finally tired enough to fall asleep. As I rested, I thought about my adventure of walking naked around my neighborhood earlier that morning. I reminisced about the two women in their cars, watching me masturbate for them. I also thought of my ex-girlfriend jerking me off at her work. I drifted off to sleep. After a few hours, I was woken up by my telephone. It was my ex-girlfriend. She told me she was in her office. Her cashier had just arrived.

She said that she checked her surveillance system. Sure enough, she saw me on it. She said that she locked her office door and stripped naked. She said that she was fingering herself while she was talking to me on the phone. She was looking at her computer monitor, watching me jerking off. She described what she saw, including her coming out with a bag of trash. I didn't know it, but they had a camera pointed at the dumpsters to catch people throwing away trash. She told me how I startled her. She wasn't sure it was me at first because she wasn't wearing her glasses. She described how she was fingering herself, and rubbing her clit as she watched us on the monitor while she gave me that hand job. She described how she bent over and took me into her mouth and bit me.

We were both masturbating together over the phone as she told me what she saw on her computer screen. When she got to the part when I came in her hand, she said she could see me cumming. I started to feel that tingling in my balls again. She described how we got caught in that guys headlights while I was cumming in her hand. That pushed me over the edge, and I started erupting again. I told her that I was cumming. She continued telling me about seeing herself licking me clean. She said she was cumming too. We both came at about the same time, talking on the phone.

She finished by telling me how she licked all my cum off of her hand as she went back into her store. Since that time, I've gone back to her store a few times and met her when she opened up. We repeated that event, but the first time was the best.

*****

I'm going to share some more adventures if I get the impression that people want to read them. I got positive feedback from my first story, "A Naked Day at the Beach" (an exhibitionist's visit to a public beach), which encouraged me to write this one. I can understand that not everybody might enjoy exhibitionism. If that's the case, please read other categories instead.