My Ex Girlfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still, we wanna make it up to you." Allison said. "Wanna go out on a date Saturday?"

"Hey! He's my boyfriend!" Dianne said.

"Sharing is caring sis." Allison said and I had to laugh at that.

"I guess I could go out Saturday." I quickly said before they got into another argument. "The movies again?"

We agreed to meet at 7:30 and would decide the movie when we got there. I was already looking forward to my date with the two most beautiful girls I had ever seen.

***

God, time moves slow when you're waiting for something. The following three days were absolute torture. I really thought Father Time had it in for me. And to make matters worse, when Saturday finally came. It seemed he just stopped time completely. Every second seemed to last an eternity.

But it was finally time. I showered, shaved and was standing outside the movie theatre at 7:30. When I saw them walking toward me I think my eyeballs fell out of my sockets.

They were dressed in perfect opposites of each other. Dianne was wearing a white dress that reached just above her knees and that was wrapped tightly around her body showing off all her curves. Allison was wearing the exact same dress only hers was black.

"Hey!" they both said cheerfully.

"Wow, you look beautiful." I said.

"Thank you." Allison said.

"Okay, you can stop staring now." Dianne said giggling after a few seconds since I couldn't stop staring.

"Sorry." I said blushing but still didn't take my eyes of them.

"So, what movie are we gonna watch?" Allison asked.

We eventually decided on a comedy none of us heard of. It wasn't all that bad but at the end we knew why none of us had heard of it before.

"God, those were two wasted hours." Allison said at the end and we all agreed.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" I asked.

"Wanna come with us to our place?" Dianne asked.

So I did. A part of me hoped we would be doing some more stuff, but mostly I just wanted to spent more time with my girlfriend.

When we arrived, we went up to Dianne's room again. We hung out a while just doing what we always did but.

"Okay," Allison said suddenly. "Enough of doing nothing." And with that she grabbed my face and pushed her tongue in my mouth.

I was a little surprised by the suddenness of her action, but soon returned the kiss with just as much passion as her. When we stopped after a minute or two, I turned to Dianne and gave her a passionate kiss which she eagerly returned.

We stopped when we heard a moan and noticed that Allison had her hand under her dress and had started fingering her pussy. Dianne grinned before she crawled over to Allison and gave her a deep kiss.

By the time they stopped I was rock hard and my dick was almost ripping a hole in my pants.

"Like what you see?" Dianne asked with ragged breath.

"Oh yeah." I said.

"Well, than you're gonna like what's coming." Allison replied with a big smile. "Go sit on the bed."

I did and noticed Dianne had taken off her dress in the meantime leaving her with noting on except her panties. She crawled over to me and started tugging on my pants. While she tried to take my dick out of my pants, Allison took off her dress and I was shocked to see she didn't have any underwear on.

"I like going commando." Allison answered my unasked question.

At that point Dianne got my pants and boxers off and my dick sprung free.

"Somebody is eager." Dianne grinned with a horny smile. "Let's not make the little guy wait." And then she started licking the side of my dick.

Feeling her tongue on my dick again was absolute heaven but it only got better when Allison's tongue soon joined her sister's on the other side of my dick.

"Oh girls, you're gonna make me cum in a few seconds like that." I said.

"Good. I wanna eat your cum again." Allison said. "You want that? You wanna spurt your hot cum in your girlfriends sisters mouth?" she asked with a sultry voice before she took the head of my dick in her mouth.

"OH GOD! I'M GONNA CUM!!!" I yelled before I started spurting in Allison's mouth.

She gulped it down audibly. "Mmm, delicious!" she said seductively as she licked her lips.

"Aww, I wanted to eat his cum." Dianne said in a sad voice.

"Don't worry about it. Knowing him, I'm sure he has another load for you." Allison said.

"Yeah, but I do need a few minutes of rest. I don't think I ever came that hard ever!" I said.

"That okay." Allison said. "I know how we can pass the time." And then she laid herself down on her back and pulled her sister on top of her. They looked at each other for a few seconds and started making out.

Too soon for my liking however, Allison broke the kiss but I was pleasantly surprised when she pushed Dianne's head down.

"Now, show your boyfriend how much you like licking your sisters pussy." Allison said and Dianne eagerly complied and started lapping at her sisters cunt.

"Good God." I groaned.

"Yeah, you didn't know your girlfriend is her sisters little fuck toy did you?" Allison asked me. "We have been fucking each other for a year now. Ever since I caught her masturbating to a porn movie."

"When she caught me, she pulled off her pants and demanded that I licked her." Dianne said when she got up for air. "I told her I wouldn't do it but-"

"I ordered her to shut the hell up or I would tell our parants." Allison finished and pressed Dianne's head back to her pussy. "She wasn't very good at first but she's a fast learner. I had to think of an excuse for our parents though so I had her do all the household chores for a month."

"So that's what you caught her doing that time." I groaned.

"Yep." Allison said followed by a loud moan. "Yeah, that's the spot. Keep licking my little slut! Oh god, I'm gonna cum!!!" and boy did she.

I had never seen a girl squirt except once in a porn movie, but the real live experience was much better! Dianne kept lapping at her sisters cunt and swallowed as much of her cum as she could. When Allison finally stopped cumming and collapsed on the bed, Dianne lifted her head and gave her sister another deep kiss.

"Well," Dianne asked me when she broke the kiss. "Do you think you're able to get it up again?"

I didn't have to answer that since I was harder then I'd ever been. I crawled over to her and gave her a deep and passionate kiss.

Dianne laid down on her back, took her panties off and spread her pussy lips with her fingers. "Come here Jason. I want you to be the first to enter me." She said seductively. "I want you to take my virginity."

A huge grin spread on my face as I was about to put my dick in a pussy for the first time.

"Okay, here I go." I said and pressed the head of my dick inside her. "Oh God! You are so tight!" I exclaimed as I pushed further inside her.

"Ohhh!" I heard her moan as I got about half of my dick inside.

Then I suddenly felt resistance and I realised I must have reached her hymen. "You know this is gonna hurt right?" I asked her.

"I don't care." she said. "I'm ready and I want you to make me yours."

I couldn't help but smile at that and I leaned down to give her a deep kiss. When I felt her relax because of the kiss, I pushed my dick in as deep as I could and broke her hymen. I heard her whimper a cry of pain in my mouth but kept kissing her.

"Don't worry sis." Allison said is a soothing voice. "The worst is over now. You've become a real woman."

I just kept my dick inside her and let her get used to the feeling of having a dick inside her.

After a few minutes she said "Okay, I'm ready now. You can move."

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me as hard as you can!"

I started to slowly move my dick in and out of her pussy groaning as I felt her pussy tighten up every time I pumped in and out. When I pushed in, it felt like I was entering her for the first time all over again, and when I pulled out I felt her grip at my dick like she didn't want to let me go.

"Oh God!" she moaned as she started to buck her hips in rhythm with my motion. "You feel so good! You're hitting me so deep. I'm gonna cum if you keep going like this!"

"Me too." I said as I sped up. I knew I wasn't far away but I wanted her to cum first so I tried to hold back. Luckily, the earlier blowjob made that allot easier for me.

"Oh God, I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING!!!" she yelled and I felt her pussy start to spasm and she came.

The feeling of her pussy cumming felt better than anything I ever felt before. I was close as well and pushed in as far as I could before I came. I pumped spurt after spurt of cum in her pussy.

When we both stopped cumming, I pulled out and rolled off her and landed on my back between both sisters.

"God! That was amazing." I said.

"You can say that again." Dianne said.

"Well, I hope you can get it up one more time stud," Allison said. "Cause now it's time for me to get a good pounding."

I was really exhausted but never one to back down from a challenge, I grabbed her face and gave her a deep kiss. While I kissed her, I felt her hand reaching down to my dick and felt her softly start to jerk it. At the same time, Dianne reached down, took the tip of my dick in her mouth, and softly started sucking it.

The combined feelings of the girls stimulations, had me back to full hardness in just a few minutes.

Allison got on top of my and aligned my dick with the entrance of her pussy.

"If you thought Dianne's pussy felt good, wait till you fill mine!" she grinned and lowered herself onto my dick.

Both of us moaned as we felt the new sensations and in a few seconds, I was fully inside her. Being inside her felt a little strange. Her pussy was similar to Dianne's, and at the same time very different. I liked it right from the start.

"Wait a minute," I said when I realised something. "Why didn't you feel pain when I got inside you?"

"Well, I lost my hymen a few years back to my hairbrush." She said and started blushing. "I wanted to know how it felt to have something inside of me, and got a little too exited."

Then, she stared moving up and down, pushing me in and out of her pussy. God, she felt just as good as her sister. If I hadn't cum two time already, I knew she would have made me come in a few minutes. However, I was able to last a long time and felt her cum two times.

When her third orgasm started, I felt the familiar tingle in my balls and started cumming inside her pussy.

"Oh God!" I groaned as I pumped spurt after spurt of my white jizz inside her womb.

"Yeah, do it! Pump all of your seed in your girlfriend's sister!" Allison said.

When we were done, she rolled of me and I ended up lying between the two hot sisters.

"God, that was so hot!" Dianne said with excitement in her eyes.

"I've never felt this good before." Allison said. "I can still feel you cum inside me."

Suddenly, a dark realisation crept to me as I remembered my sex-ed classes.

"Shit!" I exclaimed. "I didn't wear any condoms!"

"Silly, silly Jason." Allison said. "You don't have to worry about that. Both of us are on the pill so you can cum in us as much as you want."

I exclaimed a sigh of relief upon hearing that news.

"Well," I said. "I guess that means we're officially a couple now doesn't it?"

"Uhm, which one of us are you talking to?" Dianne asked me.

"Both of you." I said.

"Yeah, I guess it does." Allison said and Dianne agreed.

The three of us were exhausted and the sisters soon fell asleep in my arms. I watched them for a few minutes before I fell asleep as well, dreaming about the possibilities that lay ahead of me.

12