My Ex Girlfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we were done, I said goodbye to both girls and gave them a deep kiss before I left for home but not before I promised to visit them again tomorrow.

*****

That's how it was for the rest of the week. During the day, they had school and I worked or was just relaxing in my room, and in the evening we had amazing sex. My parents were starting to get curious as to where I was going every evening so on Friday I decided to tell them I had gotten back together with Dianne again. I had decided not to tell them about Allison as I doubt they would understand that. They were happy for me and wouldn't stick their noses in my business, as long as we did it safe.

I had agreed to take the girls to dinner on Saturday and so when I left that evening to pick them up in my car, my parents assured me that if I decided to bring home some 'company', they would not interfere.

To get both girls to come with me without being able to raise suspicion, Dianne had told her parents she was going on a date with me, which was fine as long as she was home before midnight, and Allison told them I would drop her off at a friends place on the way. Dianne looked absolutely stunning.

She wore a light brown dress that was cut down so far that I swore I could almost see her nipples. I'd never seen her wear anything like that so I assumed Allison put her up to it.

"You like I assume?" Dianne asked as she got in the car.

"Yeah, I really do! I never knew you ever had anything that revealing!" I said.

"Allison took me shopping today and we bought some new outfits for you," she said.

"Yeah we did," Allison said from the back seat. "And just wait until you see what kind of lingerie we got for tonight!"

Allison was dressed in sweats but that was to make her parents believe she was just going to a friends place. Once we were on our way, she took them off an I saw she was wearing a bright pink dress that wasn't cut down as far as Dianne's, but it barely covered her ass.

As she sat in the back seat, she suddenly spread her legs so I could see she was going commando as usual. My dick was already getting hard and we hadn't even reached the restaurant yet.

The restaurant I took them too was high class and very expensive but the squeals of joy I heard when they saw where I took them to was worth it. Thank God I had made reservations, cause the end of the waiting line was out in the parking lot!

As we were guided to our table I couldn't help but notice the stares of all guys, and quite a few girls I got as I walked through the place with a girl on each arm.

Our table was in a quiet corner of the place and not long after we were seated, a waiter arrived to give us the menu. When I saw the prices I felt like having a heart attack. The place was much more expensive then I had thought. I mentally thanked Joe for lending me some money or else I'd never be able to afford it.

Eventually, Allison ordered the chicken, Dianne the spare ribs and I went for the 20 ounce steak. While we waited for our food, we talked about small stuff, although the girls did most of the talking. I didn't mind, I was more then content just watching them. And I was already thinking about what we would be doing later.

After about 20 minutes, our meals were served and we dug in. I'll have to tell you, it may have been expensive, but it was worth every penny. I've never tasted anything else like it and from the looks on the girls faces, they didn't either.

In the end, the girls didn't eat all that much because they didn't want to gain too much weight but we did order a chocolate cake for desert. While we waited for the desert to arrive, we talked before the girls told me they were leaving tomorrow for two weeks.

"What?" I asked. "Where are you going? And why?"

"Well you see, every year we go to our grandmothers for the holidays, but this year she's taking a trip to India during that time so our parents decided to do it now instead of skipping a year," Dianne explained.

"We tried to get out of it," Allison said. "But our parents wouldn't listen and told us we were coming with them and that was it,"

"Well, that's okay girls," I said. "Modern technology like cell phones will let us keep in contact with each other right?"

"Yeah, that's true. Still, we thought you should know," Dianne said.

Not long after that, our desert arrived. The chocolate cake was big. I knew we would not be able to finish it all since it was enough for 10 people. Now, I'm not a fan of chocolate, but that cake was absolutely delicious. It really was to bad only the super rich could eat it every day.

When I received the check I found out it wasn't as bad as I had thought, but I still had to dig deep into my savings. It didn't matter to me though, cause the girls were more then worth it. As we left and walked to the car, I could hear the girls whispering but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I found out soon enough though.

When we got in the car, I never even had a chance to start the engine before both girls were all over me. Kissing and touching me all over the place.

"Jason," Dianne said. "Let's go home. We wanna fuck your brains out!"

I think I drove about 20 miles above the speed limit but I was home in record time. As we walked inside, I sent the girls up to my room, while I went to tell my parents not to disturb me. They agreed and would give me the privacy I wanted. Luckily, their bedroom was on the ground floor so there was no reason for them to go upstairs anyway.

When I got to my bedroom, the sight inside struck me like lightning. The girls were wearing some of the sexiest lingerie I had ever seen.

Allison was wearing a green babydoll outfit that didn't leave much to the imagination, while Dianne was wearing the sexiest pair of back lace panties and matching bra I had ever seen. Even Victoria Secret models never wore stuff like this. My dick was so hard, I was pretty sure my pants had already been ripped by it.

"Looks like somebody sure likes what we're wearing," Allison said with a very horny grin. Both girls walked up to me and started pulling me to the bed undressing me along the way.

When sat down on the bed, both girls kneeled before me and went to work on my dick. It was a sight I'll never get bored off. Seeing Dianne feeding my dick to Allison and vice versa, seeing the girls making out with each other with my dick in the middle. But the real beauty of it all, was the fact this blowjob wasn't done in a lust induced frenzy, but more like they were making love to it. They licked every inch of my dick slowly, like they wanted to know every part of it.

My orgasm arose so suddenly that it surprised even me. I couldn't even warn the girls before my cum spurted out of my dick and covered the girls in a thick layer of my cum.

"Wow," Allison exclaimed. "Looks like somebody really liked our outfits,"

"Sorry about that," I said. "But I came so suddenly I was surprised myself and wasn't able to warn you."

"Oh that's okay," Allison grinned. "We really like getting covered in cum,"

"Yeah, we do. But there is one place I like cum even better," Dianne whispered hotly before she took off her panties and started straddling me.

As my dick slipped inside her, I felt like I was in heaven. Once I was fully inside, Dianne slowly started grinding me and after a little while I started grinding back.

We just sat there grinding each other, but slowly our grinding started to get wilder and harder and before long, I was pounding her pussy.

"Yeah, that's it Jason," Allison said. "Fuck her. Fuck my slutty sister and fill her up with so much cum she won't be able to walk without cum running down her leg!"

So I did. I kept pounding her until her eyes started to glaze over.

"Oh yes! I'm CUMMING!" Dianne suddenly shrieked and her pussy started contracting tightly, squeezing out all of her girl cum.

I wasn't quite there yet so I kept fucking her throughout her orgasm and not long after, I dumped all of my cum inside her womb.

"Oh yes!" I yelled as I filled her up with what felt like gallons of cum.

"Jesus christ," I said after I had pulled out of her and collapsed on the bed. "You girls are gonna kill me if you keep fucking me like this,"

"Yes, but think of how many guys will be jealous at you for dying like that!" Allison said grinning before she put her mouth on her sisters pussy and started sucking out all of my cum.

"Oh God yes!" Dianne said. "Yes Allison, eat me! Eat my pussy and suck out all of Jason's cum!"

I just laid there for a few minutes watching the two sisters go at it. I didn't know what I did to deserve them, but I thanked the heavens for sending them to me.

After Allison ate Dianne through 2 more orgasms, she came over to me and started making out with me. After a little while, she laid back on the bed, pulled me on top of her and guided my dick inside her hot snatch.

"Now, fuck me the same way you fucked Dianne," she told me. Never one to disappoint a beautiful woman, I started fucking her for all I was worth.

Dianne crawled up next to us, started playing with Allison's breasts and kissed her all over her face and breasts before she bit down on one of her nipples.

"Oh yes!" Allison shrieked. "Yes! Bite my nipple! Bite me until it's all raw! Yes I'm cumming, I'M CUMMING!" and she started thrashing around wildly on my bed.

Even though I had just cum twice, I already felt myself getting close but I also wanted Dianne to cum with us so I put 2 of my fingers in her pussy and started thrusting them in and out.

"Yes Jason, finger my pussy. Make me cum!" Dianne said

We kept fucking like that for a little while before Dianne's orgasm started. "Yes I'm cumming again!" she yelled before she bit down hard on Allison's nipple which in turn triggered her ogasm.

The view of these 2 gorgeous sisters cumming ultimately proved to much for me and I filled Allison's pussy with my third load of the day.

I collapsed on the bed in between the 2 girls trying to catch my breath and I heard them doing the same. I wished I could have fucked them all through the night, but they had to be home soon so instead, we got dressed and I drove them home.

When we got there, each of the girls gave me a deep kiss which easily lasted five minutes a piece before we said our goodbyes and they went inside. I was so stunned from their kiss I just sat there for a good 2 minutes before I realised I had to go home too. Once there, I had a real hard time sleeping but when I finally did, it was a dream filled with beautiful women.

*****

As was once said in one of my favourite movies, 'life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get'. Now more then ever I realised that was true. Last week, I had sex every day and as it turned out, the next two weeks, I didn't get any. Not that I mattered, cause it meant I could give the girls more when they came back, but my hand just wasn't nearly as satisfying anymore.

I just went about my normal routine during this time, working, going to the gym, hanging out with friends and calling the girls in the evening. One time when I was on the phone with the girls, we got really turned on and had a quick session of phone sex. I never knew phone sex could be so hot.

It was on a Saturday evening when I was just gaming with a few friends on WoW that I suddenly got a phone call from Dianne.

"Guess what Jason, we have a surprise for you," she said. I could almost see the huge smile on her face.

"Really? Well, what is it?" I asked.

"We had to promise to do the household chores for a week and not to have any parties, but our parents allowed us to go home today! And since they won't be back until Sunday evening, we were thinking you might want to sleep over," she said

"Except you won't get much sleep!" I hear Allison say in the background.

The idea of spending an entire night with the girls after 2 weeks of celibacy, caused my dick to get hard in record time.

"I'll be there," I said before I hung up, took a quick shower and told my parents I wouldn't be home that night. Judging by the looks on their faces they knew where I was going and what I was gonna do but I didn't care.

It took me 20 minutes to get to their house and they opened the door and pulled me inside before I even had the chance to ring the bell. Once inside, I was smothered by both girls who kissed me like they hadn't seen me in years and I eagerly returned both kisses with just as much vigour. Within minutes we were all in naked on Dianne's bed still making out with each other.

"Wow," I said after a little while. "You girls are gonna suffocate me if you keep going like that,"

"Sorry, but we just missed you allot," Allison said.

"Yeah, we've been crazy horny for almost 2 weeks now. So now that you're here, we're gonna catch up for those weeks we missed," Dianne said before she crawled down and started sucking my dick. God, it felt good to feel her warm wet mouth around my dick again. I felt like I was gonna burst in a few seconds.

Allison decided she wasn't gonna be left out and sat down on my face with her snatch right above my mouth. Now, I had no experience with pussy eating, but I was more then willing to try so I dug in and tried to do what I had seen in porno movies. I must have done something right because Allison was soon moaning in pleasure and started grinding her pussy against my face.

When Dianne heard her sister moaning she stopped sucking to see what was going on but I soon felt het mouth engulf my dick again and she started sucking even harder. Her administrations combined with the moaning of Allison and the fact I hadn't cum in days, quickly had me on the edge but I held back because I wanted to make Allison come first.

I didn't have to wait long as I heard her screaming in orgasm within a few moments. My mouth flooded with her girl cum and I drank as much of it as I could to keep from drowning.

Allison slid off my face and sat next to me as she watched her sister suck my dick which was now straining to cum. "Go ahead Jason," I heard her say. "Cum in my sister's mouth so she can share all of your cum with me!"

I wasn't about to let her down so I stopped resisting and let all of my cum go. Dianne moaned in pleasure as she felt my cum flood her mouth but she swallowed and kept sucking. After what had to be the biggest orgasm of my life, she stopped sucking and went over to kiss Allison.

As I saw them sharing my cum, I laid back on the bed and just watched them for a few moments. When they broke their kiss, they swallowed the last bits of my cum and laid down with me, one girl on each side.

"Wow," I said once I'd caught my breath. "I haven't cum like that in my whole life,"

"Well, if that's what happens whenever we leave, we might have to think about going away more often," Dianne said with a little smile.

"Do you think you can get it up for us again?" Allison asked.

"For you girls, I'll always be able to get it up," I said confidently.

"Good," Allison said with a horny grin. "Cause we're not done yet. We won't let you get any sleep tonight,"

The rest of the evening and night was a blur. I fucked both girls silly and when I had to rest, the girls just did each other until I was ready again. I don't think it was until 5 PM that we finally collapsed of exhaustion and by then, the whole room reeked of sex, cum and pussy juice. It was by far the best night of my entire life.

The next morning, I woke up because of some strange noises. I tried to ignore them and go back to sleep cause I hadn't slept for long but I kept hearing them and for some reason they sounded famillier, so I opened my eyes to find out what was causing them. I was in Dianne's bed with Dianne lying to my left, her body half draped across mine. The sun was shining into the room through the curtains so it was daytime and the clock told me it was a 7:34.

Dianne stirred in her sleep as she woke up and slowly opened her eyes to look at me. As she saw me, a smile came to her face.

"Good morning," she whispered as she came up and gave me a kiss.

"Good morning," I said once we broke off the kiss after which she snuggled up to my body a little more.

"I like waking up like this," she said. "I could do it all my life,"

"I'd like that. I'd like that a lot," I said.

She raised her head a little and looked around. "Where is Allison?" she said.

It wasn't until then that I noticed she was nowhere to be seen. I sat up trying to get out of bed to look for her when we heard the toilet flush in the bathroom. After that, Allison walked into the room looking a little pale. I also noticed the strange noises had stopped so I figured Allison must have been the one who caused them.

"Allison," Dianne said with worry in her voice. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," she said. "I don't know how to tell you guys this, but for the past 4 days, I've been feeling nauseous whenever I wake up," she said looking worried.

"For the past 4 days?!" Dianne said. "Wait a minute... You don't think... It can't be..."

"Oh dear God..." I said before everything turned black before my eyes.

To Be Continued...

12