My Ex-Girlfriend is a Slut

Story Info
Male perspective. A guy gets his fmf threesome from his slut.
979 words
3.92
33.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,044 Followers

*This is an older "story" of mine. Enjoy

***

My ex-girlfriend is a slut now and I feel like I might have turned her that way just before we broke up. She had been insatiably horny, the kind of horny that guys like me always wish our girlfriends would be. I was excited about this new development, although I was unsure of what was causing it. I hadn't done anything different in the bedroom, and things had been the same for a while in our relationship.

Maybe that was why I went through Shiela's phone that night. I wanted to see if there was someone or something that was causing this extra burst of horniness. Sure enough, I saw that she had been talking to someone named Sam and the conversation looked very sexual heated. I confronted her as soon as she came back.

"Who is Sam?" I asked her.

"This girl," Shiela said and she flushed with embarrassment.

"So you're telling me Sam is a girl?" I asked her and I looked back through the conversation. It made sense.

"Yeah," she admitted. "You told me to find us another girl. Don't you remember?" she asked me sweetly. She was right. I had.

"Do you have any pictures of her?" I asked.

"Of course," she said. She flipped through her pictures to show me a blonde girl. She looked a bit dykey, but I wasn't about to be picky. I'd never had a threesome with two girls and I wanted to make this happen.

"Invite her over," I told Shiela handing her the phone. I watched as she texted Sam and within the hour Sam was at the house, ready for sex. I let the girls go first. I wanted to watch them fuck, take some video with my phone to jack off to for the remainder of my life. Then I was going to fuck both of their slutty pussies. Shiela looked at me tentatively as Sam pulled her shirt off, but by the time Sam was in between her legs eating her out, Shiela had forgotten all about me. The girls were in their own world as I filmed them. I watched as my innocent girlfriend turned into a slutty vixen right before my eyes.

It was like she was a different person than the one I knew. She was crazed with lust, and getting her pussy licked by Sam was obviously doing more for her than anything I had ever done for her. I felt a pang of jealousy, but I silenced it. I wanted to fuck both of their pussies and getting jealous wasn't going to make that happen. Shiela was cumming hard, her screams loud and shaking with her orgasm. When she was finished, Sam pushed her down to lick her pussy for her.

Sheila looked up at me for a moment and gave me a naughty look that told me that she was enjoying herself. I pulled my cock from my pants and stroked it while I held the phone in my other hand, trying like hell to capture every second of Shiela eating pussy for the first time. She ate Sam's cunt hungrily like she had been starving her whole life for pussy. My cock was rock hard as I watched Shiela work to make Sam cum. Sam was straddling her face and grinding her pussy into Shiela's mouth with an expertise that I had to respect. This dykey girl was taking control of Shiela and I loved her for it. I needed to jump in on the action. My cock was really starting to ache and I needed a warm hole. Luckily I had six holes right in front of me. I did my best to prop my phone up so it would continue to record and I pulled off what remained of my clothes.

I joined them on the bed with a smile.

"I want to join in," I told Sam and Shiela.

"Come on,' Shiela said and they invited me to fuck whichever hole I wanted. I went for Shiela's asshole since she was a little bit on the stingy side with it. I wanted to feel my cock in her asshole while Sam licked her pussy for her! I shoved my lubed cock into Shiela's ass and I couldn't believe how easily it slid in. Sam wedged her way beneath us and we made room for her so she could get her mouth on Shiela's pussy.

The sounds that Shiela made while I fucked her ass and Sam ate her pussy will be seared into my memory for as long as I live. They were desperate, horny and overwhelmed! Shiela was filled with sensations of being fucked and licked and she was screaming so loudly and with such passion that it made my cock so hard I knew that I was going to cum. I gave in to my desires and I unleashed a hot load of cum deep inside of my girlfriend's ass. I hopped off of her and smiled.

"You ladies drained my cock so fucking fast," I marveled. Sam was still eating Shiela's pussy, but then I noticed something really fucking hot. Shiela was pushing my cum back out of her ass and it was dripping down into her pussy. Sam was hungrily gulping down the fluid, and as dykey as she was it only made it hotter to watch as she lapped up my cum from my slutty, girlfriend's ass. I could feel my cock growing hard again and this time I planned on shoving it into one of Sam's holes. I didn't know which hole to choose, but I trusted that at the moment I would make the right decision. It was the hottest night of my life and I was going to fuck as many of their holes as I possibly could.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,044 Followers