My Ex-Girlfriend's Mum

Story Info
Fun in the back seat.
4.4k words
4.37
274.5k
70

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexstud21
sexstud21
83 Followers

This is the story of how I scored my second MILF, those that follow my stories would know that after the experience I had with my aunt this was my preferred choice of sex partners. I liked my woman to be around the age of 40 and I preferred them married.

Even though I had a fetish for married MILF's, I didn't specifically go out to seduce the woman in this story, nor did I want to settle an old score with someone from my past but that's exactly what happened.

When I was 20, I and had thought that I found the perfect woman. Her name was Angie, she was a stunning beauty with curves in all the right places. We dated for around a year and things seemed fine until one day out of the blue she dumped me.

I couldn't understand what happen at first, until I heard that she was secretly going out with an older man behind my back. This guy was old enough to be her father, but he was also very wealthy which at the time I associated to the reason why Angie went for him.

Like any young man I took it in my stride and never showed any emotion, instead set out to act like it did not affect me at all. I started hocking up with a string of girls, promising myself never to give my heart to any of them like I did with Angie.

Then a few months after I turned 22 I ended up fucking my uncle's wife, which opened me up to the world of MILF's. At first I was content with the arrangement I had going with my aunt and she was the only MILF I fucked, but then after about 4 months of been with my aunt, I scored my second MILF.

By this time I had put Angie to the back of my mind but I had still not completely forgotten the betrayal, as the old saying goes 'forgive, but never forget.'

Not having a steady girl friend had its perks as well as its failures, and on one Saturday night I was experiencing one of the failures. I was at home totally bored and no plans for the night, so I decided to visit the casino.

I got there and found my way to the gaming area, the place was packed with people blissfully throwing away their money in the hope of getting rich. I wasn't much of a gambler so I started of at the bar, after a few beers I walked around and then decided to play a slot machine to pass some time.

As I got into playing the slot machine I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around to find Linda standing there. She had on a short black dress that showed of her well shaped legs, it was made of a stretch type of fabric that hugged at her body tightly to show of her curves, the low V neck line showed of more than enough of her impressive cleavage which was almost busting out of her dress and a chain filled the void from her neck to the top of her breast.

It was hard to believe that Linda was 42, and the mother of Angie most people mistook took them as sisters rather than mother and daughter.

"Hello, Young man." Linda spoke in a soft sweet tone.

"Hey Linda, How are you?" She had insisted I call her by her first name a long time ago, so naturally I still did.

"I'm fine darling, and you?"

"I'm good thanks"

We got into a conversation until Linda brought up the inevitable topic, "How long has it been since I saw you? More than a year, I'm sure I didn't get to see you after the break up, sorry that things didn't work out with you and Angie but that didn't mean you couldn't come visit the rest of us. I never thought that my daughter would go down the same road that I did."

It was only at this point that I realised Linda also married an older man, her husband was 20 years older than her. His first wife had died then he married Linda when she was 18 and he was 38. He had 2 children, both boys, from his first wife and Linda gave him 2 girls Angie been the youngest child.

I laughed out loud and said "I guess the family likes them old," I said this in a joking way because Linda enjoyed when I use to joke, so I knew she wouldn't get offended by my joking remarks.

We avoided that topic after that but continued our conversation for some time, before Linda asked me "so are you here with someone tonight?"

"No, spending quality time with myself tonight" I said jokingly

"Well I got these two tickets for the comedy show tonight, my husband was supposed to join me tonight but those old bones of his were too tired, and you know I don't miss a good comedy show. So will you join me?"

That was true Linda never missed a good comedy show, there were times that Linda would drag Angie and me to watch different comedy shows and most of the time it would just be the three of us because Angie's old man didn't like that kind of stuff.

"Why didn't you bring Angie with you for the show?" I asked her.

"She's out with her new man, he is not up for comedy & I'm not up to been in his company."

Sounded to me like Linda didn't approve of the man in Angie's life, but I wasn't about to get into the reason for that with her.

"Ok then, not like I want to waste money on these slots, so I guess I will join you." This was my reply but secretly I was happy that I had some company for the night, and given my newly acquired fetish for sexy milf woman, I was going to enjoy her company more than I was willing to let on.

We left the gaming area and walked towards the theatre were the comedy show was taking place. On our way there we stopped at the snack bar to get a few things. Linda bent over so that she could locate her favourite chocolate and this is when I got a look at her well shaped ass, while dating Angie I noticed her mom was hot but I never really paid much attention to Linda until that night.

I luckily managed to move my eyes away from her ass just in time before she turned to ask, "So what are you having?"

I remember at that moment I was thinking I would like to skip the comedy show, take you up to a room and fuck you hard, but the words that came out of my mouth was "I'll just have a cola"

We paid for our stuff and made our way to the theatre, we promptly found our seats and proceeded to settle down. As Linda sat down on the chair her short tight dress managed to ride up her legs and as she crossed her legs it went even further up exposing her firm lush thighs.

There were a few stand up comedians on show that night, but there was this one guy who was not extremely funny. It was at this point that Linda got a little bored so she proceeded to rest her head on my shoulder.

Her hair had this fresh sweet sent to it and as my eyes moved to the side I noticed that Linda's chain had fallen to the side and with that it pulled the top of her dress slightly outward so got a glimpse of her cleavage in a way I never did before, now Angie had a pair of huge breast but from what I could see I was sure that her 42 year old mom's were much bigger and were been held back by her tight bra.

The sight of Linda's large melons, made my cock start to awaken and press against the confines of my jeans and to make matters worse the next and final comedian to come on had a sexual undertone to his jokes.

I was relieved when the show finally ended it was now the early hours of the morning. I thought about going to the bathroom outside the theatre and releasing the load in my cock, but Linda said that she was tired and that she would be heading home so I offered to walk her to her car. Luckily I had the pamphlet from the show which I used to try and conceal the bulge in my jeans.

Linda had parked her car on the far end of the parking area, that area of the parking was almost completely deserted now. I looked into the open space and couldn't see her car.

"Are you sure you parked here?" I asked her

"Yeah it's between that wall and the tree you can't see it until you right there." She said to me.

When we got to her car Linda gave me a huge hug and said "Thanks for joining me"

The wind had picked up in the last few minutes which made it a little cold and I couldn't help but notice Linda's nipples were erect as she pressed her large melons into my chest.

When we broke our hug I said in my normal joking tone. "You better get into the car, I see your weather sensor is turned on."

Linda blushed and then said "These things are too sensitive"

"Oh! Please forgive me for been so forward Linda," I said this thinking I went a little to far with my comments, Linda always spoke freely with me except when it came to sexual topics, she seemed to be the conservative type with such topics.

"It's fine, actually I'm happy that someone is giving them some attention, it's been a while. That's the down side to marrying an old man."

I was shocked at Linda's response, but before I could say anything she said "So what's your excuse for that big bulge in your jeans?"

I was busted, even though the walk to her car was a long one my cock was still rock hard from the sight of her lush cleavage.

Given the way Linda was now talking openly about the sexual topic I decided to say, "Well been around a sexy woman, and not to mention the last comedians choice of topic, do you blame me?" I kept it in a joking tone just to be safe.

"What sexy woman? Did you have your eye on someone in there? You should have told me, and went for it I wouldn't have minded." Linda looked serious, like she really didn't know I was talking about her, when she said this.

"No, No, the sexy woman I'm talking about is standing in front of me" I said this in a serious tone and waited for a reaction from Linda.

"Thank you, it feels good to know a hot young guy like you still finds me sexy" Linda had a smile on her face when she said this and then looked at the wedding ring on her finger.

I decided to push the situation along, I moved in to kiss Linda on the lips, I figured I didn't have much to lose the worst that could have happened was she could push me away and then I would just apologise and say I got lost in the moment.

Linda did not resist it at all, actually she was the first one to push her tongue into my mouth and I responded. We were kissing for a few minutes when a sudden thunder storm started and the rain fell in heavy drops. Linda broke the kiss and took out the car keys from her bag, using the remote she unlocked the doors.

To my surprise she did not head for the drivers door instead she went to the back seat door and opened it, as she got in she said, "Do you want to stand in the rain and get wet or do you want to come in?"

So I quickly got into the car, the rain was now pouring down, you could barley see anything out the car windows. "I don't think I'm going to be driving until the rain slows down." Linda said to me.

"I think that's for the best, this storm looks bad." I replied.

I looked at Linda and she had gotten wet with the rain which made her look sexier, the rain seemed to make the upper part of Linda's dress look as if was tighter on her body witch accentuated her large melons and because of the position of the car seat the bottom of her dress ended high up on her thigh, which exposed her legs and more of her thigh than I had seen before.

Inevitably my lips found hers again, and our tongues locked into an intense kiss, I ran my hand up her smooth thighs then over the curves of her body to her breast I massaged them over her dress while our tongues lashed around in each others mouths.

I moved my hand to the right strap of her dress and slowly pulled it off her shoulder, Linda moved back and looked at her wedding ring for a few seconds and then resumed the kiss, I new Linda was considering what she was about to do.

I broke the kiss and asked her "Are you ok?"

"This is so wrong, but it feels so right" She spoke in a soft sexy voice.

"We don't have to do this if you not sure." I said to her, but secretly I was hoping that she wanted to continue.

"No it feels great to have some one arousing me in this way, it's been so long, and my husband can't do it anymore, that's what I get for marrying a man 20 years older than me." She had an angry tone but I think it was because her husband didn't satisfy her anymore.

"Then let me take care of your needs," I said this as I ran my hand up her leg resting it at the top of her bare thigh.

"I never thought I would ever commit adultery, but not having sex in such a long time has left me so horny, I need you to take care of me." She said this and moved straight in for a kiss.

My hand found the left dress strap, I let it drop to the side of her shoulder, as our tongues met in a lusty passion.

I moved my kisses from her lips down to her neck, Linda let out light sighs.

With a little help from Linda I pulled the straps of her arms. I tugged at the stretchy fabric that seemed to stretched to its maximum, It was a little difficult but I eventually pulled them below her massive twin peaks and it now rested on her stomach.

Linda's Black lace bra, with its massive package was in my direct view, I felt my dick swell a little more as Linda tugged at the hem of my T-shirt. I raised my arms and Linda whipped my T-shirt off. My eyes became fixated on her breast, and then I locked into a kiss with her as I unclipped her bra.

As soon as the clasp of her bra came lose, Linda's breast sprung forward as if it was been released from the prison it was in.

I buried my face between her jugs and then licked the valley between them, she tasted just like her daughter but her jugs were much larger than Angies. As I moved to suck on her nipples I ran my hand up her thigh slowly moving her dress up until I exposed her Black lace panties, she used the hot-pants style of panties.

I started biting at her nipples and moved my hand over her panties resting it on her mound, and then slowly rubbing my hand over it. Linda let out low moans.

My hand then found its way under the thin material via the leg opening, and slowly made its way to her pussy lips. I slowly inserted a finger into her wet hole as I bite the flesh on her breast.

"Oh yes, Ahhh!" Linda exclaimed in excitement.

As she calmed down she became aware of my biting and said "Bite all you want but try to not leave marks."

"Its too late Babe." By then I had already covered her breast in multiple love bites, It was becoming my trade mark, A little like marking my territory.

"Then I will wear you love Bites with pride." I was amazed that she moved from been scared of someone seen them to excited about having my bites on her body.

With her words I moved up to her neck and started to leave my marks there and at the same time I picked up the pace of my finger fucking. I used my spare hand to massage her large jugs.

"Oh! Yes! That's it. Fuck it's been so long. You fucking stud, you going to make me come on your hand"

That's what I wanted so I slipped a second finger in, and located her clit and played with it vigorously. Then I felt her body tense up before it started to quiver.

"Oh! Yesssssssssssssssssss!" Linda screamed these words out as the torrent flowed out her pussy and her body quivered for what seemed like forever. By the time she came back to her senses she had soaked her lace panties, my hand and the back seat had a large wet spot as well.

The rain was still coming down heavy and all the windows had misted up from a combination of the cold air out side and the heavy breathing in the car.

Linda moved forward to meet my lip's, and our tongues tangled together again. I reached down and started to pull out Linda's soaking wet panties, and she un-did the button on my jeans.

I sat up and pushed my self of the seat and in one move Linda pulled down my jeans & boxers until it rested around my ankles, with this my cock sprung out, and this lead to a shocked look on Linda's face and she said "Fuck you are bigger and thicker than my husband."

I smiled back at her, and then started to tug her panties again until I got it down the naked flesh of her legs and over the high heel shoe that she had on. She lifted her ass of the seat and I pulled the bottom half of her dress onto her stomach and bunched it up so it would stay there.

As the rain hit the car making a loud noise, I was looking at my Ex-Girlfriends 42 year old mom. As she sat in front of me her bare breast standing firm with the nipples erect, her dressed bunched up on her stomach, her soaking wet panties thrown on the board next to the back glass, high heel shoes still on her feet and her lush naked pussy cleanly shaven and exposed to me.

As Linda laid her back down on the seat, I reached to her left hand and purposely kissed her wedding ring as if signalling to her that she was now my bitch. Linda reached over to her ring and said "The last time this ring came of my hand I was pregnant with Angie," and with those words she took it of her finger and dropped it to the floor.

I needed no further invitation. I whipped of my shoes, socks, jeans and boxers that were already sitting around my ankles, I knew I could have fucked her with them on but I wanted to be free to fuck her hard.

I positioned my body over her with my one leg on the floor and the other on the seat, Linda moved her left leg up and hocked the heel of her shoe into the front seat head rest and I held up her right leg which exposed her now stretched out love hole to me.

The entrance of her pussy was directly above the wet spot that was caused by her first climax. I slowly moved forward to insert my cock into her warm wet pussy, when I heard Linda say "Wait do you have a condom?"

I thought to myself, 'Condom? Fuck no it was in my car.' and then said to her "No." but at the same time I started to brush my cock over her opening.

She let out slight moans and then said, "Oh what the hell just fuck me, just promise you won't cum in me."

I didn't know if I would be able to pull out of her at my climax point but nothing was going to stop me from fucking this sexy MILF, so I said to her, "sure thing babe."

"Good you can blast that load on my tit's." she said in a sexy voice.

With those words I slipped into her pussy, it was tight but slowly I inched my way into her until I was all the way in, the warm wet walls of her pussy felt amazing. I started slowly pulling in and out of her and she started to move her hips up and down as we built up a good rhythm.

I couldn't believe it, I was fucking my Ex-girlfriends mom on the back seat of her car in a parking lot. I didn't even take the time to remove her dress completely, her shoes were still on her legs and her chain still around her neck.

I started fucking her hard and Linda screamed out "Oh yes! Fuck my pussy. Ahh yes! It's been way to long since it felt a hard, thick cock. That's it fuck it hard"

"You like this? You like this young cock fucking you hard? Look at you, you so horny you getting fucked like a slut in the back seat of your car." It was as if I was now sex drunk and the dirty talk just flowed out of my mouth.

Linda seemed to get more turned on with the dirty talk and started to join in "Yes I'm your dirty slut, fuck your adulterous slut."

My tempo increased to a point were I was pulling out and slamming into Linda's pussy so hard that her tit's were bouncing back and front and her head would hit into the door on every forward thrust of my cock.

At this time all that came out from Linda's mouth were loud moans. "Ahh, ohh, eh, eh, eh."

With Linda's tight pussy squeezing at my cock I felt my balls start to tense up and I said to her "Oh fuck I'm about to cum."

"Oh fuck your hard cock is also about to make me explode, please can you just hold on until I cum and then you can blast your load on my tit's."

I was hoping that she would have changed her mind about me filling her pussy with cum by now and I said to her. "I don't know if I can hold on babe."

"Oh Fuck you have too, I'm almost there just a little longer."

By now our bodies moved like a well synchronised dance move, I had one hand holding up her right leg and the other arm around her waist for a good grip while I fucked her pussy hard. I soon felt Linda's body tense up both her hands locked around my waist holding me tight.

sexstud21
sexstud21
83 Followers
12