My Executive Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's me who should be apologizing," I replied. "I should have never let it happen. You're young and beautiful and vulnerable and I was wrong to put myself where I was."

"No, it was my fault," she said rising up from the bed and strolling slowly over to the windows, making sure to keep a good distance from me. "Make no mistake, it was my doing."

"You know, this is silly," I said with a laugh. I looked at her silhouette; her head tilted somewhat to the side, her arms crossed over her breasts, her hip jutting out toward me. With the streaks of sunlight streaming in, she looked so appealing, I thought of how a photographer would kill for a shot like this, or maybe a painter with a fresh canvas. I got up from the chair and stood beside her, careful not to get too close, and watched another jet take off. "Here we are beating ourselves up over something that was innocent and just happened. It's not like anyone was really hurt or anything. In fact," I said softly. "It felt pretty good."

"It did, didn't it?" she smiled. "You're a good kisser. And a good boss, and a good friend."

"Thanks," I said gratefully. "I haven't had much encouragement lately. Being divorced carries a kind of stigma, you know, like damaged goods. Just don't call me a nice guy though. I've heard too much of that lately."

She slowly brought a hand up to her shoulder and squeezed a couple of times. Tilting her head away from me, she brought her hand closer to her neck and squeezed again as she swiveled her head slowly back and forth.

"Stiff neck?" I asked as she rubbed herself. "I've been told that I have good hands too!"

"Why not!" she said angling her shoulders to put them within reach of my arms.

I let my hands gently settle on her shoulders near her neck and began to massage her lightly. Her body was warm but stiff beneath the soft smooth clingy fabric of her sweater. I let my fingers gently but insistently slip up under her hair to massage the nape of her neck. As I kept working my fingers and palms into her muscles I could feel her begin to relax.

"You do have good hands!" she cooed. "Don't stop!" she said as I began to work my hands more firmly on her shoulders. I could feel the thin straps of her bra beneath my touch as I kneaded the flesh of her shoulders. "You know this might work better if I were laying down, don't you think?"

"If you would like," I replied.

She stepped back from the window and closed up her suitcase and set it by the bedside. She crawled onto the bed on her hands and knees. Just as she was about to lie down she glanced back at me approaching the bed. She coyly smiled and said, "I guess I can trust you." She then reached down to her waist crossed her arms and pulled the sweater up and over her head. She shook her head a few times to shake out her hair, her long amber tresses flowing freely down her back. From the side I could see her breasts wiggle in her tiny dark blue satin bra. She then laid down and brought her arms up so that she could lay her head on her hands. At first, I sat at the edge of the bed, but then decided to climb up and straddle her to get better leverage. As I rose up she remarked, "There's some lotion in the bathroom."

After retrieving the lotion, I returned and climbed onto the bed. Straddling her perfect hourglass figure I shook the lotion. I reached down to slip her hair off to the side out of the way. Letting my fingers follow the outline of her bra, I impulsively reached for the clasp of her bra and quickly unhooked it and slipped it to each side. She didn't make a sound, and just wiggled her head to get more comfortable. I could see the remaining outline of her summer tan on her naked back. I applied the lotion to my hands and began to work them on her back. Starting from the middle of her back. Working up and down and out to the sides, I could feel her tense muscles relax. I paid particular attention to her shoulders that at first were very stiff but began to relax and loosen up as I worked my magic hands on those parts of her body exposed to my touch. The magnificent view of her naked back and the feel of her soft smooth skin were producing a stiffening response in my loins. I hoped that my growing erection wasn't noticeable as it rubbed on her ass through my swim trunks.

"Your hands feel so good," she purred. As I began to work more on her lower back she brought her arms down and propped herself up to rest on her elbows. She pulled her bra from under her and it fell off the side of the bed. "Don't stop, you knave," she said with a mock pleading in her voice. Working my hands back up to her shoulders, I let my fingers slip over as far as her collarbones. She let her head fall forward and let out a long moan. I brought my hands teasingly down the sides of her back, my fingertips lightly brushing the sides of her breasts. "My God, are you good!"

Just as I was about to squeeze some more lotion onto my hands, room service knocked at the door. I got up from the bed and went to open the door. I glanced back toward the bed to see Kate now kneeling on the bed holding her sweater over her breasts, her hair spilling down over her hands. I quickly met the room service guy, signed for the order, and tried to block his view by taking the tray from him. He waited for his tip with his hand out and an appreciate smile on his face. Realizing that I didn't have any money on me, I turned to Kate.

"Do you have a tip?" I asked.

"I've got two," she laughed pulling the sweater away from her breasts and tossing her head back to flip her hair back over her shoulders. They were truly spectacular, round and firm with rosy aureoles and nipples that were standing at attention. They were dusted with a light set of freckles and jiggled with her laugh as she reached for her purse on the nightstand. She pulled a bill from her purse and handed it to me. I pressed it into the waiter's hand and pushed his wide-eyed self back out the door.

"You tease!" I said to Kate as she sat back on the bed, her hair cascading back down over her breasts.

"Well, you're the one who wanted to get me naked!" she laughed as her now erect nipples poked through her hair, playing hide and seek with my eyes. "Shall I make my self decent?"

"It's up to you," I remarked, trying to be as nonchalant as possible. "Besides it was your idea to get naked. I just followed your lead."

We poured the wine and ate our meal at the little corner table. Kate left her sweater on the bed and managed to keep her breasts largely hidden from view. The game of hide and seek was playing on my crotch and I was glad that my swim trunks were baggy enough to hide my growing hard on. As we shared the fruit salad, she took a juicy chunk of melon on her fork and held it out for me. I leaned back slightly so that she had to lean further forward baring her breasts more completely. I held out a large strawberry. She leaned back and took the strawberry into her mouth with a show of lips and tongue, sure to lick a drop of juice from the corner of her mouth. The bulge in my trunks was growing greater. She finally found that to eat her hamburger without getting a mouth full of hair, she had to flip her amber mane to one side baring one breast completely. It was a stirring sight at first, but one I easily became used to and my hard on began to recede enough to be comfortable.

As we ate the strain of the tears disappeared from her face and she began to smile and almost seemed to glow. When we had finished and I had set the tray out in the hall, I asked if she was up for the swim. She shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

"Sure, why not?" she answered sweetly reaching for her suitcase. "Now which suit should I wear? This one," she asked holding up a one piece tank suit. "Or this one?" she asked holding up a little bikini. "Or this one?" she asked holding up a tiny string bikini.

"Oh, girl. You don't want me to make that decision!" I cried out. Then I pointed to the string suit. "But to be honest, I'd like to see what you look like in that one. But you can wear whatever you're comfortable in because you'd look terrific in any of them."

There was a pause while she gave me a long sly look as if weighing her options. Holding them to her breasts she strolled into the bathroom, all the way giving me that sly, mischievous look. I waited for a few minutes taking a sip or two of wine and gazing out the window. The door finally opened and out she came in the string bikini. She held her hair out from her shoulders like the fashion models do and paraded for me. The tiny triangles of the top barely covered her nipples. The small patch of the bottom did the same for her pussy. I could clearly see the cleft of her pussy as she started to turn. There was no back to the suit bottom and it showed off her incredible ass to perfection. I could tell that she was enjoying putting on her little show because as she turned back around to face me, I could see her erect nipples poking out through the suit. I'm sure she noticed the effect it had on me because I felt my cock strain at the supportive netting under my swim trunks.

"So you are happy to see me," she cooed. "Or is that a banana in your pocket. A very large banana at that."

"You know, Kate. If you wear that suit, we might never make it out of this room."

"So then, I should take it off?"

"No," I said moving toward her, coming up within an inch of her, letting her breasts, straining at the thin fabric of her suit, lightly brush my chest. "Keep it on. I like it very much."

"I can tell," she smiled as she jutted her twat out and touched the rising bulge in my trunks.

She grabbed a little robe from her suitcase and slipped on a pair of sandals and we off to the pool. Located in the basement next to the exercise room, we found we had the place to ourselves. The pool was large and heated nicely. I quickly jumped in and did a lap across and back. She dallied on the deck, holding her hair back with a scrunchy. She stepped slowly down the stairs, giving me a show with each strutting step. Once down enough she plunged in and surface next to me rising up in the water inches away, the wet suit clinging to her shapely form. She might as well not have had a suit on at all it was so revealing. She rearranged her suit top and bottom.

"I don't think this suit is designed for swimming," she stated. "I should have known, but I've never worn it before. Rich wouldn't let me."

"Rich isn't here, is he?"

I quickly reached over and grabbed her waist and threw her back into the water with a huge splash. She surfaced sputtering with her suit all askew, her breasts spilling of her top, and mumbled, "Bastard!" After she had readjusted herself, she distracted me by looking around for a clock. "What time is it?" she asked. When I looked behind me she quickly reached down and tugged at my trunks pulling them down past my cock, and then plunged away toward the hot tub. By the time I had pulled them back up, she was climbing into the tub, giving me a great view of her terrific wet ass before it slipped into the hot bubbling spa. I joined her, careful not to sit too close.

"Whatsa matter, fella?" she laughed. "'Fraid of me?"

"Not a bit," I replied, shifting around closer to her.

We both leaned back and let the hot bubbling spa caress our bodies.

"This is living, ain't it?" I asked. "Can you imagine the Big Guy seeing us here like this?"

"I'm glad that it's just you and me, Jack," she said. "You are a really good man. I'm glad I know you."

As we let the water flow over us, I felt her hand creep over to my thigh. She drew it slowly up from my knee toward my crotch and let it rest lightly over my warm, rising cock. I took the opportunity to slip my hand over to her as well, letting my fingers slip down over her belly to the sweet place between her thighs. Although I gently rubbed my hand back and forth over her pussy, her hand rested unmoving on my cock.

"You know, I'm up for the vacant Vice Presidency," I blurted out.

"What brought that on?" she asked.

"Well, when I get that promotion, I won't be your boss anymore."

"And?"

"Well, we wouldn't have to worry about whatever happens between us," I went on, feeling her hand start to rock back and forth. "I know that would be a problem with me, and maybe for you as well."

"All I know," she whispered very softly, applying more pressure to my cock, and leaning over toward my ear. "Is that right now I feel very warm, and very full, and would very much like to take you upstairs and fuck your socks off!" She licked around my ear with her wet tongue.

"My socks are already off" I whispered back. "You must be good!"

"Just as advertised!"

"Even if I'm your boss?"

"When I'm here like this with you, I don't feel as if you are my boss," she went on, slipping her other hand around my neck, and bringing her face up to mine. "I don't know how I'll feel once we're back in the office, but when I look into your eyes like this and see the kindness in your soul, I feel like you are a really good friend, someone I feel safe with and can trust."

Our lips touched again, a light brush of soft flesh pressing one against the other. Her arms slipped around me as she moved over to sit in my lap. Our wet bodies pressed against each other. My arms were around her holding her tightly. Her breasts, nipples fully erect, were pushing against me, the bare cheeks of her ass pressing down against my manhood. Our mouths opened and our tongues danced a delicious tango. She began to suck my tongue when it entered her mouth, teasing the tip of it with her own tongue. Our breath was hot and heavy as we sat writhing and wriggling in each other's embrace. Our hot bodies were crackling with electricity as we probed each other with tongue and fingertips.

"You know," I said when we came up for air. "We should get a room."

"The quicker the better," she said before kissing me again and again.

We stayed in the spa kissing and caressing until the timer ran out. She slipped into her robe, I pulled on my t-shirt and we scrambled back toward the elevator. Of course the other hotel guests using the elevator only saw two wet laughing people who couldn't wait to get off on the fifth floor. I chased her down the hall to her room and she fumbled with the magnetic key. "Dammit!" she swore, as the key wouldn't click open. I helped her try it again more slowly and as the door opened, she leaned up to me and gave me a long deep kiss that brought my cock to full attention.

I pushed her playfully into the darkened room and set the lock on the door. She waltzed over to the window, opening her robe and turning to let me see her in shadow form. I was next to her, my arms around her, pulling the tie from her hair, slipping the robe from her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. My hands went to her cheeks to cradle her beautiful angelic face. She looked back at me with her eyes full of wonder and awe and lust. I brought my hands down slowly letting my fingertips dance oh her collarbones and the straps of her bikini top. Her hands were on my chest and stomach.

"Someone has been working out," she purred, as her hands caressed my chest. "You have a nice body."

"Just trying to do the best with what Mother Nature gave me," I replied. "And I must say, your body is beautiful!"

I cupped her breasts gently and teased her nipples with a light touch through the wet thin material. Her hands were dipping past the waistband of my trunks, stroking my cock through the fabric of the suit. As we kissed again, more firmly and harder, my thumbs tugged the small patch of cloth to the side of each breast. She quivered when I touched her bare breasts for the first time, cupping them and letting my loving touch tell her how beautiful she was. Her hands snaked inside my swim trunks reaching for and grasping my fully erect cock. My hands followed the string around to her back and found the tie. A simple tug loosened the knot and I pulled her top up and over her head.

"I love undressing a woman," I whispered.

"That's another thing you're good at," she replied. "Let's see how good you are with this."

She brought her hands up to my shoulders and pressed down. Taking the hint, I sank to me knees, pleased to find her pussy was at mouth level. I rubbed and sniffed and licked at her twat, feeling and smelling her tasty slit through her suit. I could hardly wait to pull the bikini aside and flick my tongue on her slit. Her pussy was smooth with only a light bit of peach fuzz perched atop her cunt. Picture perfect and smelling so sweet, I could wait no longer and tugged at the suit bottom to pull it down along her shapely thighs and to her ankles. Stepping out of the suit she thrust her pussy toward me and looped one leg up and over my shoulder. I buried my lips and tongue on her, my tongue first seeking out her clit and then plunging deep into her slit. I spent untold minutes pleasuring her sweet muff as she held my head and pushed and prodded me to please her more fully. Her hips rocked and swayed in time to the movement of my tongue. I could feel wave after wave of pleasure sweep over her when I alternately licked and probed her cunt and sucked on her clit.

"My, God!" she screamed. "You're going to make me come! Oh, Baby! Make me come! I want to come!"

I thought she was going to explode when the big wave hit the shore. I looked up to see her breasts quiver and shake with the pleasure flowing through her.

"Okay, Baby," she said, raising me to my feet and pushing me toward the bed. "Now it's my turn to make you come!" In one swift move, she pulled my trunks down and off. Crouching between my spread legs she began to stroke my cock and flick her tongue out. "Okay, Baby! Are you gonna come for me? Are you, huh?"

She began slowly, with light kisses and licks first on the head then up and down on the shaft. Slowly she began to take me into her mouth, purring and moaning as she did. Soon she was sliding her mouth up and down the entire length of my cock, moving faster and faster, cradling my balls, and stroking my belly and thighs. She slipped her hands under me to grab my ass and began to slow her pace. When she had nearly the entire length of my entire cock inside her mouth and throat she slowly raised her mouth up and let the cap pop out of her mouth with a wet squishy pop. I though I would blow my wad on the spot but didn't want this blowjob of a lifetime to end. She began slowly again, soon bobbing her head faster and faster until she stopped and slowly drew up and let me pop out again. As I looked down at her working this kind of magic I couldn't believe that it was my cock in her beautiful mouth getting sucked within an inch of coming. I knew my dick was a decent size, but it never looked as big as now as she gave me this marvelous head. Then she started to place just the head of my dick in her mouth and swirl her mouth around and around the head.

"Okay, come for me, Baby!" she implored stacking her hands on my cock and stroking it firmly. "Aren't you gonna come for me?"

Although part of me wanted to shoot off on her beautiful tits and face, I wanted to keep my dick hard enough to give her a mind-blowing fuck. I know that a lot of guys say that they are just as hard or harder the second or third time they fuck. But take it from me, there is no hard-on stiffer than the first of the evening, especially if it was like mine and hadn't shot off in almost a week. I kept my gaze on this wanton creature as she went back to working my cock over with her mouth, but had to distract myself enough to keep from coming. I began to recite in my mind the batting averages of the starting lineup for the 1961 Yankees. I tried to think of whether it was the chicken or the egg. Finally I had to move to Plan B.

"I don't want it to happen just yet, Darling!" I blurted out.

As she brought her mouth up one last time, giving the head an astounding swirl with her lips and tongue, she gave me a long hard sensual look.