My Exhibitionist Daughter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe my daughter could write this stuff. And as I read it, I held her panties to my face and breathed in her luscious vaginal aroma while I jerked my cock. Pretty soon, I got that urgent feeling and I knew I was going to cum; I just couldn't hold back any longer. Between the story and Bonnie's panties, I was way beyond being able to stop my climax.

When I knew it was time, I stood up and jacked myself furiously as I sniffed my baby's panties, blowing thick streams of cum all over the carpet in her room. Jet after jet of cum spurted out of my cock as the thick droplets of my hot sperm peppered her floor.

It was probably the biggest cum I'd had in a long time, and while I recovered and tried to catch my breath, I decided it was about time to confront my daughter and talk to her about the way she'd been showing herself off, and, about her incestuous story. Plus, I was going to find out if she really wanted to live any of this out, and if she said she did -- I was going to offer to help her.

My first order of business was to make a copy of the files on her laptop, and having done that, I left her laptop just as I found it so she wouldn't initially suspect anything when she returned from her shopping trip. Next, I didn't bother to clean up my cum from her bedroom floor and I decided I was going to keep her panties. I even went further than that by looking through her clothes hamper and removing every piece of lingerie that was in there. I'm glad I looked in her hamper, too, because there was a pair of tiny white panties that were absolutely caked with her dried pussy juice and I knew they would bring me many long hours of masturbatory pleasure.

When Bonnie got home from her shopping trip, I was just about done making dinner. She told me all about her trip to the mall and how she ran into a friend of hers there. She told me what she bought and I paid attention to everything she said, even asking questions so she would know I was interested in what she bought. Excitedly, she offered to model all her new clothes for me after dinner. This would be a perfect time to put my plan into action, I thought, and all the way through dinner, she chatted endlessly about this and that while I listened.

When dinner was over, I asked her if she'd clean the kitchen while I took a shower, and then, I'd like her to show me everything she brought home from the mall. As I suspected she would, she immediately agreed and I went to take my shower, chuckling to myself knowing full well what I was going to put her through.

After my shower, I threw on a pair of silk boxer shorts and my old UCLA T-shirt. The thing about these silk boxers is that they don't have a snap or a button on the fly, and I expected they wouldn't provide much coverage if I got a hard-on, and that's the exact look I wanted. She was going to find out tonight what happens when you tease your father.

I called out to her from my bedroom to tell her I was ready. "Want me to bring all my bags in there?" She called back to me.

"No," I replied, "let's do it in the living room." I didn't want her first lesson to be in either of our bedrooms. There was going to be plenty of time for that later. I wanted her first lesson to be in the living room where her humiliation might be heightened just because it was a common room inside the apartment and there was no door - and no place to hide.

She was already there, sitting on the couch, when I made my way into the living room. I could feel my cock wag back and forth inside those silk boxers as I walked, and looking down, the outline of my cock head could easily be seen against the clingy material. This was just the effect I was looking for, and when Bonnie turned and looked at me, I saw her eyes go right to my crotch. There was no mistaking the fact that she could see the outline of my cock swaying loose inside my boxers. The expression on her face was priceless, but, she didn't say anything as I walked in front of her and sat down in my easy chair next to the couch she was on.

"Okay," I said, as I sat down, "let's see what you've got there, Sweetheart."

It took Bonnie a few seconds to snap out of the stupor she was in from seeing me so casually clad, but then she grabbed one of her bags and dumped it out on the couch. She held up some t-shirts and some shorts, a pair of jeans and some other things. I watched politely as one by one she dumped out the rest of the bags and held up all those things, too. When she was done, I told her all of it looked nice and I was sure it would all look good on her.

"So, you didn't get any lingerie?" I asked.

"Yeah," she replied, "I did, but I left all that in my room. You're probably not interested in seeing it."

Time to put my plan into action.

"Oh, sure I do!" I answered, enthusiastically. "Why don't you leave those things on the couch and go get your new lingerie." Bonnie looked at me for a second, and then said she guessed it would be okay. I could see by the look on her face she was a bit perplexed over my interest in her lingerie, but, I expected that. My plan was going perfectly so far.

Bonnie returned with a sack containing several lingerie items, and when she dumped it on the couch, she started to separate the bras and panties into piles with the rest of her new things. Most of the lingerie she bought were bra and panty sets, and once she laid everything out, I pointed to one of the sets and asked her to hand it to me. Bonnie's eyes got big and she look confused, but, she hesitantly picked the set up I pointed to and handed it to me.

She was fidgeting nervously as I first examined the bra. "Did you try this bra on?" I asked.

"Uh huh," she replied, "it fit okay. It's my size."

I held the bra up in front of me and made it obvious I was looking inside the cups of the bra. Then, I ran both my hands inside the cups, pausing for a moment to feel the spot where her teenage nipples probably touched. Looking up at her as I fingered her bra, I remarked, "Hmm, nice and soft. Did it feel good on you?" I asked.

Bonnie's expression went to complete shock. I could see the conflict in her eyes as she debated on how to answer my question, but, I didn't wait for her to say anything. Instead, I looked at the bra strap and tilted my head to look at the tag. "34-B" I read out loud. "I would have sworn you were fuller than that -- maybe a C cup."

"Daddy!" Bonnie exclaimed as she blushed slightly.

"Well, I may be your Father, but, I'm still a man and I notice things, you know." I said in response.

Then, I held the matching panties up and looked at them. They were very light and had a sexy, silky feeling with a tiny bow at the very front. "Hmm, very sexy." I said. Then, I held the panties in my hand and made a clear move to peek inside at the crotch panel of her new panties. "I'm glad you buy panties with a cotton crotch, Sweetheart."

When I looked over at her, she was sitting there with the 'deer-in-the-headlight' look. Obviously surprised at the way I fingered her bra and inspected the crotch of her new panties, she was speechless.

"Here," I said, as I handed the set back to her, "try them on so I can see how they look on you."

Now, the way I figured it, this was just about the time when I expected her to either jump up and eagerly strip for me, or try to act modest and put me in my place. I was ready for any response, though. And when she just sat there and looked at me, I followed up with, "Come on, Sweetheart, I want to see how they look on you. Lately, I've seen you in a lot less, so there's no reason to be bashful now."

"Uh, well," she sighed, and then reluctantly added, "okay, I guess." She stood up and started to walk out of the room.

"Bonnie." I called out, getting her attention. "Where are you going?"

"To my room to put these on, Dad! Jeez." She answered, sarcastically, waving the bra and panty set at me.

"You don't need to do that." I replied. "There's no reason you can't just change into them right here."

"Here?" She asked. "In front of you?"

"Sure," I replied, "why not?"

"But, uh," she paused, "Daddy, you might see me naked!"

"And what's wrong with that?" I answered. "After all, I am your father." Then, with a firmer tone to my voice, I added, "Come over here, Bonnie. You can change right here."

Bonnie looked at me for a few seconds, almost not believing what she heard me say. I pointed to a spot, right in front of my easy chair. "Bonnie!" I raised my voice slightly to get her attention. "Come over here! Stand right here. I want to see you model your new lingerie for me."

I could see my daughter was in denial of what she heard me say. I'm sure she was wondering why I was doing this, but, sensing I was serious, she took one hesitant step toward me, and then another until she was standing exactly where I pointed. To my amazement, and without looking at me, she reached down and pulled her t-shirt over her head and held it in front of her chest.

"Drop the shirt, Sweetheart." I said in a calm, loving voice. Still without looking at me, she dropped her shirt next to her feet, crossed her arms in front of her chest and just stood there. "Hands to your side, please." I then said.

"Bonnie, look at me." I said in my firm voice.

When she raised her head to look at me, there was a look in her eyes which I'd never seen before from my daughter. It wasn't fear and it wasn't anger. Actually, it was the look of obedience and anticipation, and before I could say anything else, she reached up between her bra cups to undo the clasp.

"Stop." I said. "Just put your hands down to your sides and listen to me for a few minutes."

This was going a lot easier than I expected. Not only did she obey my request to remove her shirt, but, without even asking, she was about to remove her bra and show her teenage breasts and nipples to me. But, that could wait for a few minutes, because there were some things I needed to say to her first and I knew if I didn't say them now, she'd never understand why I was acting this way.

"Bonnie," I began, "you're eighteen years old so you're an adult now and I'm going to talk to you as an adult. I would appreciate it if you would show me some respect by acting like an adult in return. Can you do that?" I asked.

"Dad, you're being weird and it's starting to scare me." She answered. "Why are you acting like this?" She asked.

I held my hand up and calmly said "Quiet, please." Then after a moment, I said, "I'll answer all your questions in a moment, but, right now I just want a 'Yes' or 'No' answer from you. I said I was going to treat you like an adult and I asked you to treat me with respect and act like an adult in return. Can you do that, or not?" I asked sternly.

Bonnie lowered her head to look at her feet and then she nodded her head up and down as if to say 'Yes'.

"I'll take that as a 'Yes' answer, but, part of showing me respect is looking at me and answering my questions."

She raised her head and looked me in the eyes. "Yes, Daddy, I'll show you respect and act like an adult."

"Thank you." I said, praising her. "Now, Bonnie," I explained, "I'm quite upset with you right now. I'm going to take my time and explain why I'm upset and hopefully we can discuss this openly and honestly, the way adults discuss things. I'm not going to talk to you like a child, Sweetheart. But, if I have to do that, it will only be worse for you. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Daddy." She answered, not failing to look at me when she answered.

"Good." I replied. "Now, first off, I want you to listen to what I have to say. If you don't pay attention, I'll double the punishment you're already going to get. So, if I were you, I'd pay attention because I'm not kidding."

I wanted to let that sink in for a minute before I continued, so I paused and looked at her. I knew her mind was spinning trying to figure out why I was mad at her and what kind of punishment I'd already decided on.

After a short pause, I continued, saying, "Sweetheart, you know I love you. Regardless of what happened between your mother and I, I've always loved you and I always will. But, you've been bad, and as an adult, it's time for you to face the consequences of your actions."

"For months now," I said, "you've been parading around in front of me barely dressed, in your panties, or, letting me see your body almost naked. You leave the door open in your bedroom when you're dressing and undressing, and you leave the bathroom door open when you're in the bath or in the shower. You walk around in your thin little T-shirts with no bra on - jiggling your boobs, and poking your nipples out at me. I've seen you in your panties more than I ever saw your mother in her panties in nearly twenty years of marriage."

I let that sink in for a few seconds and then I continued.

"I feel you're doing this on purpose, Bonnie, just to tease me and get me turned on. Well, I hope you're happy, because it worked. Thanks to you, I go to bed every night with a painful erection after you've teased me all day and got me thinking about how cute you are, and how much I'd love to touch you and do 'things' to you. And, I mean nasty things, Bonnie. Things a father shouldn't ever think about with his daughter."

I had her attention now, I could tell. Her eyes were locked on my face like a laser beam and she was collecting my words as I said them and processing them one by one in her head.

"Now," I added, after I paused for few more seconds, "don't even think about making up some lame excuse for your behavior, like 'Oh, we're all family' or 'but, you're my daddy.' That's all a crock of shit. You knew damn well what you were doing and you knew it would turn me on. You know I haven't been dating -- that I don't have a girlfriend and no one to have sex with. But you continued to tease me and taunt me, showing off your body and exciting me day after day. Bonnie, that was mean of you to do. I'm a man and I have male urges. Even if you are my daughter, when I see you showing off and exhibiting yourself like you've been doing, it makes me want to have you in a sexual way. I think you're old enough to know what that means."

She started to say something, but I immediately held my hand up and raised my eyebrows. When she became quiet again, I said, "I couldn't figure out why you were being so cruel to me. That is, until today when I found your laptop powered on and stumbled across all those pictures and stories in your "Private" folder.

You should have seen Bonne's eyes open up when she heard I found the pictures and the stories on her laptop. I'm sure that between my long, drawn out speech about the way she was exposing herself and telling her I'd been snooping in her erotic stories, she had to be putting the pieces of the puzzle together in her head by now. So, I paused for another minute, just to let some panic set in, and then I continued on with my little tirade.

"I read through some of those stories saved in that folder, Bonnie, and from the looks of things, they all have something to do with exhibitionism, incest, submission, bondage, spanking and humiliation." I said. "Bonnie, you're an adult now. I surely understand that all of us have fantasies and sexual desires. And, I don't want you to think I'm mad at you for having those fantasies and desires, because I'm not. Even your mother and I have those kinds of thoughts, so I'm not mad at you for that."

"What I am mad about, though," I said quite firmly, "is that you teased me in order to satisfy your own sexual needs. You used me to live out your exhibitionist fantasies. Day after day you did that -- used me to generate your own pleasure - and I got nothing in return except frustration. So, for that my dear daughter, you're going to be punished tonight, and regardless of what ever else happens, you're going to find yourself over my lap and you're going to get you're cute little bottom warmed by my hand. And, Bonnie, I do mean on your bare bottom."

To be continued...

12