My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tensed up and let her know, "I'm going to cum."

She took her mouth off of my cock and stroked me while still on her knees. She watched as my sperm emptied out the head of my dick and shot onto the kitchen floor.

She said, "Wow, that is sooooo cool."

I replied dazed, "Yes it is." She smiled up at me and then stood up and kissed me.

She said, "I better get ready to go to Rachael's"

I cleaned up the floor and went to the bedroom. Sue was naked and was getting ready to put on her bikini. She didn't even try to cover up. She slid on her bikini her ankle bracelet and put on her platform sandals. She then turned and looked at me, "What do you think?"

I stood looking for a second with my mouth hanging open, "You look like a model in a swimsuit ad."

She turned red again and said, "I don't know about that."

I said, "Really you look fantastic."

She grabbed a beach towel and wrapped it around her waist. She said, "Gotta go see you there shortly."

I was finishing up a few things around the house when the phone rang. It was Aaron, "Come on over buddy the water is great."

I told him, "Alright I will be over in just a minute."

I pulled on my suit and went over and through the back gate into their back yard.

Aaron was floating in the pool on a raft and Sue and Rachael were sunbathing on the loungers. I had to take a double take at Rachael. She was in her string bikini again but this time she had decided to forego the top. Her beautiful large tanned tits were out in plain sight.

I walked over to the loungers and Sue looked at me I think more to see if drool was running out of my mouth. She said, "Hi Honey."

I bent down to give her a kiss and said, "You girls look comfortable."

Aaron yelled, "Come on in the water is great."

I turned and got into the pool. Aaron and I floated and talked while the girls sunned. He got closer and whispered, "Lesson two is in progress." The girls then turned over to sun their backs. Rachael having on the string bikini looked as if she was naked with her firm ass cheeks glowing in the sunlight. Sue's suit had worked up on her ass some and nearly half of her cheeks were out in the sunlight.

Aaron let out a whistle, "Wow, now if that is not a sight to behold Justin. Look at those two beautiful asses."

I know Sue must have turned beet red. Rachael turned her head and said, "Down big boy you do not want to scare off our guests do you."

He said, "Hell no, I like the view too much." He turned and smiled at me.

Rachael got up from the lounger and said, "How about a cold beer for everyone."

Her tits set high and tight on her chest. For the size of them she had very little sag. She thought nothing of parading around in front of us in an almost completely nude state.

She went into the house for the beers and brought them out to us. When she handed me mine she leaned over and her tits were hanging down. She whispered, "Are you ready for the next level?"

I replied, "You are the instructor."

She then whispered to Aaron, "Take Justin inside to show him something and come back in about 15 minutes."

Aaron said, "Hey Justin come inside I have been wanting to show you the basement game room."

We got out of the pool and went inside. We went to the basement and played a game of pool.

He said, "Well it has been about 30 minutes let's go see what has happened."

We went back outside and the girls were back sunning their front. I was in shock. Both of them were now lying there topless. Sue was topless in the sunlight with her bare chest there for Aaron to see.

We knew not to say anything or it would cause her to cover up but my dick was stirring in my suit.

Rachael said, "We have moved on to our second beer. If you boys want one there are some in the frig."

Sue was just looking at me with an are you ok with this look on her face and I just winked at her.

Aaron went in to get us another beer. We pulled up a couple of chairs and sat and talked with the girls as if everything was normal and they were fully clothed.

Sue was starting to loosen up a bit and joined in the conversation.

Sue asked, "Can I use your restroom?"

Rachael said, "Sure it is the first door on the right down the hall."

Sue got up and did not cover up. Her beautiful tits that are slightly larger than Rachael's were jutting straight out and her nipples were taut and hard as little rocks.

While she was gone Rachael said, "I told you we had a willing student. What do you think?"

I replied, "Wow, I cannot believe she is strutting around topless in front of people and especially in front of Aaron."

Aaron added, "She has a great body Justin you and her should be proud of it."

"I have always told her that. Maybe now she will believe me."

About that time Sue came out of the house with four more beers. She said, "I hope you don't mind but I figured everyone was empty."

We all sat and talked a little longer and finally the sun was moving farther down in the sky.

Rachael said, "I'm going inside to start dinner." Sue got up and went with her.

Aaron and I sat outside talking some but mostly watching the women in the kitchen getting dinner ready. Both of them remained topless as they got it ready.

Dinner was ready and the girls brought it out to the patio. We all sat down and started eating. My cock was hard as a rock under the table. I had never sat down for dinner with two semi-naked women before and been so nonchalant about it.

We finished eating and helped clean up. Sue put her top back on and we then thanked Rachael and Aaron and went back to our home.

We had not anymore got back in the door when Sue turned to me and pulled my suit off of my hips and wrapped her mouth around my cock. This time she was a little more aggressive and sucked more of my dick into her mouth and was stroking my cock. I reached behind her and untied her top and let if fall to the floor. After seeing her and Rachael parading around topless I was ready to shoot. I leaned Sue back onto the living room floor and pulled the bottom of her suit off. She was lying naked in front of me with the remaining sunlight shining through the window. I bent over her and sucked one of her taut nipples into my mouth. I flicked it with my tongue and slightly bit it.

She moaned, "Fuck me Justin. Just fuck me now."

She spread her legs and I inserted my cock into her very wet pussy. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me deep into her. She was squirming on the floor and her pussy was so excited that she was massaging my cock with her muscles as they were contracting.

I plunged in and out of her and for the first time we were not making love but "Fucking", fucking for the pure animal lust and release that it brought both of us.

She started to tremble and then burst into an orgasm that caused me to shot deep into her.

When we both came down from the orgasms we had experienced we were covered with sweat.

I kissed her and whispered in her ear, "Damn, that was great!"

She responded, "I have been so horny for hours. I could not wait to get you home."

We went into the bathroom to shower and another first happened for us. We showered together at her invitation. With the lights on I got to experience and explore every inch of her sexy body.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next weekend rolled around and Rachael had invited Sue to go shopping with her again. Rachael came over to the house about 11am to get Sue. I again answered the door to find the ever-jubilant Rachael. Smiling she said, "Good morning Justin how are you?"

I had to put my thoughts together as Rachael was wearing a pair of very short shorts that actually were showing some of her ass cheeks. She was also wearing a very loose fitting halter-top that did very little to hide her large breasts and a pair of high-heeled sandals.

She leaned into me and whispered, "Is our girl ready for the next step?"

I whispered back to her, "It has been a great week. I think she is ready."

Sue came bouncing down the stairs with a smile on her face. When I say bouncing I mean bouncing. She had on the shorter shorts her pair of platform sandals and a white blouse that she had tied off just below her tits and it was evident she was not wearing a bra.

She said, "Honey, I'll see you later." Gave me a kiss and out the door they went.

I worked around the house doing a few minor repairs and cut the grass. It was about 4pm before the girls got back today and it was evident that Rachael had used the alcohol trick to again loosen up her student.

Sue walked in the door and came to give me a big kiss and a hug. I could feel her unrestrained tits pressing into my chest. She reached for my cock and gave it a squeeze. She asked, "Are you ready for another fashion show?"

I excitedly said, "You bet I am!" and took my place on the couch.

The first outfit was an eye popper. It was a very short mini skirt and a tight fitting ribbed tank top. The top clung to every curve of her body and she was sans bra still. Her nipples were setting firm, high and hard. She had also purchased a pair of high-heeled shoes that were some of the sexiest strap up sandals I have ever seen. I could not speak!

Sue looked at me disappointed, "You don't like it?"

I stammered, "No, I mean Yes I love it. You look absolutely delicious."

She smiled and spun around again. "Wait there I have a few more to show you."

My dick grew hard waiting for the next outfit. When she came back around the corner I could not believe this was my wife. She had on a bright red dress that looked like it was silk. It was so short that if she bent over her ass would be showing. It had spaghetti straps and was cut deep in the front and fit loosely letting her tits sway as she walked.

She spun around and again I was speechless all I could muster out was "WOW!"

She smiled a huge smile and said, "Want to see the best part?"

I nodded in the affirmative and she turned around and raised the skirt to reveal a pair of red thong panties. The sight of her beautiful ass with the thin piece of material disappearing between her cheeks made my cock jump.

She said, "Now you need to go get ready because Rachael and Aaron invited us to go to a club they go to often. I am dressed and ready and you need to hurry we are meeting them out front in about 30 minutes."

I said, "Damn, not enough time for me to get up close and personal with those panties."

She grinned, "There will be plenty of time for that later. Now go get ready."

I went to take a quick shower and to get dressed. We went out front and Rachael and Aaron were already in the car waiting for us. I opened the door for Sue and she got in flashing her red panty covered pussy to me and just looked at me and grinned. I got in the other side and we started out.

Aaron said, "Wow Sue you look great!"

She replied with a "Thank-You Aaron but, we have Rachael to thank for that."

Rachael then spoke, "Justin your little wife was making quite a stir at the mall today with her big tits swinging and bouncing around. I think every guy in the mall noticed her."

I looked at her and she was turning red. I said, "Really? I had not heard that story yet."

Sue piped in, "They were not looking at me they were checking out Rachael."

They both just laughed. We drove for about 20 minutes and arrived at a club called "Level".

When we got out of the car I noticed Rachael who had on a very short mini skirt and a gold sheer blouse that left nothing to the imagination. You could see her tits clearly through the fabric.

The placed was packed with all kinds of people in it. There were very young to very old and all seemed to be having a good time. The bar has different levels and different music at each level. We got on the elevator and went to a floor that played some classic rock and roll and the crowd there was all about the same age as all of us. We found a vacant booth and slid in to wait for the waitress so we could order some drinks.

The place was packed and no waitress got around to us. The girls decided they would just go to the bar and get drinks for everyone. They had no sooner hit the bar and two guys approached them.

Aaron poked me, "Watch this."

One of the guys said something to Sue and her and Rachael both laughed. The one guy could not quit talking to Rachael's breasts that you could plainly see through her blouse from where we were sitting. The other guy had his hand resting on the bar and was leaning in real close to Sue saying something to her. She was laughing and as I had seen it before was flirting with him. Sue glanced over at the table and looked at me to see if I was watching. She winked at me and held up a finger as to say wait just a minute.

The bartender brought the drinks and Rachael pointed at the table where Aaron and I were sitting and the guys turned and looked. They nodded and waved and walked away. The girls brought the drinks and sat down again laughing.

Rachael said, "Boy those two guys were sure disappointed to see you two sitting over here."

Sue added, "Yes they were but they had a very bad line and would not have stood a chance anyway."

I had to throw in, "You two look so hot that it is like moths to a flame."

We sat and watched the people for a while and when we finished our drinks Aaron and I decided we would go for the next round. We got to the bar and had to wait, as they were three deep. I turned and looked back at the table and two more guys had sat down at the table with the girls. I nudged Aaron and said, "We cannot turn our backs for a second."

Aaron replied, "I told you buddy if you let them dress that way it will happen everywhere you go. You have to get used to it and just be proud of the fact that she is your wife and she is going home with you. The best part is that after they have had men hitting on them all night they are horny as hell and want to fuck until you can't get it up anymore."

I glanced back over to the table and the girls were getting up with the guys and they headed towards the dance floor. I watched as Sue and Rachael danced with their new friends. Aaron and I got the drinks and went back to our table. The DJ changed songs and this one was a slower song. The guys grabbed the girls and pulled them in real tight. The guy dancing with Sue kept looking down at her and I am sure from his vantage point and her low cut loose fitting dress he could see her tits as well as feel them pressing against him. The guy dancing with Rachael had his hands on her ass as they swayed to the music. The song ended and the girls walked back towards the table but not before they were stopped by two more guys. Sue nodded at the table and one of the guys gave us the thumbs up.

The girls sat down and each took a drink. Sue said, "It has been years since I have been dancing that was fun."

Rachael said, "My guy was feeling for a panty line. I hope he wasn't disappointed when he did not feel one."

"I am sure his dick was hard when he realized you were not wearing any", Aaron said.

Sue nearly yelled, "You mean you don't have on any underwear?"

"Not a stitch. It makes it more fun and easier to flash. You get a hell of a reaction when they see your naked pussy under your dress." Rachael answered.

Aaron said, "It also makes for quicker access for later." Rachael poked him with her elbow and we all just laughed.

Rachael said, "I need the ladies room. Sue do you want to escort me?"

Sue got up and said, "Sure, I need to go too."

When they returned they both held out their hands and Sue said, "Let's dance."

We all went to the dance floor and I attempted to dance. I was glad when the DJ again slowed it down. I reached for my wife and held her close to me. I looked down and sure enough you could see most of her tits and to her stomach between the cleavage. I moved my hands to her sweet ass. I squeezed her ass with my hands and noticed no panty line around her waist. I knew she had on a thong but still there is a waistband. There was no waistband.

She looked up at me and said, "Is your dick hard now?"

Her dress was so short that my arms reached the hem at her ass and I let my fingers creep up under her dress. I know my actions were pulling up her dress so anyone paying attention would be able to see the lower part of her naked ass.

She asked, "Do you realize that people can probably see my ass?"

I replied, "Yes. Isn't that what you want? To drive some poor bastard insane and make his dick hard?"

She whispered back, "Yes."

So I pulled it a little higher and half of her sweet cheeks had to be visible. I glanced at the bar and there were several guys looking at her.

I said, "You are drawing an audience at the bar."

I glanced down and her nipples were hard and showing through her blouse. I asked, "Apparently that turns you on your nipples are trying to drill holes in my chest?"

She whispered in my ear, "Feel my pussy to get your answer."

I moved my hand to in front of her dress and her pussy was soaking wet.

She reached for my cock and it was hard from excitement. She rubbed the palm of her hand against it a few times and said, "Apparently you like showing me off also."

The song ended and I attempted to get back to the table without too many noticing my hard predicament.

We got back to the table and Rachael said, "Sue, from the looks of the front of Justin's pants he approved of your wardrobe change."

Sue replied, "I think we had a positive reaction to that change."

The waitress came around and we ordered another drink. Sue reached her hand over to my crotch and was rubbing my hard cock through my pants. I reached over and put my hand on her pussy. Her dress had pulled up so far that her pussy was exposed. I inserted a finger into her dripping pussy and she moaned and squirmed in her seat. I slid my finger up her slit till it hit her clit and she reactively jerked and leaned back in the booth seat. I started drawing little circles around her swimming clit and she moaned again. I looked over at Rachael and Aaron and apparently a similar situation was going on over there. The waitress returned with our drinks and noticed my hand in Sue's lap.

She just grinned and said, "You all enjoy yourselves."

Sue was now starting to tremble in her seat. I removed my hand and she looked at me.

I leaned to her ear and sucked her earlobe into my mouth and then said, "You can't cum yet I want you horny." She gave me a frustrated look.

Her squirming had also pulled back her dress and one of her tits had escaped. She was sitting at the booth in a very busy club with her pussy exposed and a tit out for all to see. She sat up and adjusted herself to cover it back up but left her pussy exposed.

Aaron and Rachael were not stopping and soon Rachael was jerking and her tits were slightly bouncing up and down in her sheer blouse. She threw her head back and moaned loud enough that we could hear her over the music. Her eyes were shut and Aaron just looked at both of us and smiled.

Rachael came down from her orgasm and opened her eyes to see Sue and I watching her.

She smiled and said, "WOW!"

We finished our drinks and Rachael said, "I think it is time to go."

We walked out to the car and Rachael looked at Sue and said, "How about a naked ride home?"

Rachael started to take her clothes off right there in the parking lot. Sue shrugged and said, "Why not?"

There were people walking past but neither one of them seemed to care. They stripped down and got in the car. Aaron had no more started the car than Sue reached for my zipper and pulled my cock out of my pants. Very quickly Rachael also disappeared from sight and had her head in Aaron's lap.

Sue sucked my cock into her mouth for a rare fourth blowjob. She was working on my cock like she was starving. Aaron pulled onto the freeway and we headed home. Sue was on her knees with her ass and pussy sticking in the air. We passed by a truck and Aaron slowed down. He turned on the dome light and kept pace with the trucker. He blew his horn and although I could not see him I know he was getting a hell of a view. Rachael and Sue both had their asses and pussies pointed directly at him. He blew his horn again.