My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Rachael say from Aaron's lap, "Aaron you are a naughty boy."

Sue with the dome light still on pulled off of my lap and straddled my raging hard cock. She guided my cock into her wet pussy and sat down on it. Aaron sped up a little and left the light on. The trucker had a view of Sue's bouncing tits through the back glass.

She was bouncing and squeezing my cock with her pussy.

Aaron exited the freeway and turned into a State Park. He found an empty campsite and stopped the car. He opened the door and got out. Rachael followed him completely naked. He met her in front of the car and bent her over the hood and started fucking her right there. Sue then opened the door climbed off of my cock and got out. I followed her to the rear of the car and she bent over the trunk and I again slid into her pussy. We respectively fucked each of our wives there in the park.

We got back into the car and drove towards home. Sue was the first to speak, "I needed that. The thought of that trucker seeing me completely naked made me sooooooo hot."

Rachael just laughed and said, "Sue dear I told you it was a lot of fun."

We pulled into Aaron and Rachael's driveway and the girls still naked got out of the car. Rachael said, "How about a midnight swim?"

The girls went into the house completely naked and into the backyard and dove into the pool. Aaron started stripping off his clothes and jumped in naked. I quickly followed.

I swam to Sue and she jumped up and wrapped her legs around me. She squeezed my neck and kissed me deeply and passionately. My cock was starting to rise again. Aaron and Rachael were also locked in a deep kiss. I saw Aaron move down and suck on one of Rachael's nipples. She threw her head back and said, "OOOOOHHHH Yes!"

Sue reached down and started stroking my cock beneath her.

Aaron and Rachael went to get out of the pool. Rachael laid down on one of the loungers and Aaron knelt in front of her and started licking her pussy. Rachael started to moan and writhe on the lounger.

Sue noticed this and climbed off of me and headed out of the pool. She lay down on the lounger next to Rachael and I knelt in front of her. She opened herself to me. She had never allowed me to taste of her pussy because she had always thought it to be "dirty." I let my tongue slid into her and taste her for the first time. She tasted so sweet and I inserted my tongue into her pussy lapping at her juices. I slid my tongue to her clit and sucked it into my mouth. I looked up at her and she had her eyes closed and her mouth open. She had reached for her tits and was squeezing and pinching them as I sucked and licked her beautiful pussy. She started to tremble and then jerked and squeezed my head between her thighs.

She moaned out, "OOOOOHHHHH MMMMYYY GOD!"

She actually squirted her juices onto my face and tongue and I just drank in as much as possible. She was starting to come down and I flicked her sensitive clit again with my tongue and she jerked as if she had been shocked with electricity and squeezed my head between her thighs and came again.

I looked over at Rachael and Aaron and they were fucking on the lounger. Rachael had her legs wrapped around Aaron's waist and I could see his dick plunging in and out of Rachael's bald pussy.

Sue got up and told me to lie down on the chair. She straddled me and guided my cock into her pussy. She slid all the way onto it and started riding up and down. Her big full tits were bouncing with her motion. I reached up and grabbed them with my hands and pinched her nipples. This caused her to increase the tempo.

I looked over, as Aaron and Rachael were cumming together with loud animal groans and moans.

Sue was squeezing my cock in her pussy and I could feel the cum rising in my shaft. She could feel my cock swelling and just sat all the way down on it and ground her pussy into me. I shot a load deep inside of her as I continued to pinch her nipples. She threw her head back and had another orgasm on my cock. I could feel our combined juices running down my balls.

When we came down from our orgasms I looked over at Rachael and Aaron. They had already finished and were just watching us.

Rachael said, "Wow, that was beautiful. Both of you are such beautiful people with beautiful bodies. You should never be embarrassed to show them."

I could tell in the dim light Sue was blushing and I know I was.

We all jumped back in the pool to rinse off and talked a bit about the evening.

Sue and I got out and gathered our clothes. We said, "Goodnight" and walked back to our house naked as the day we were born.

The next morning I woke up and Sue was not in bed. I walked into the kitchen and she was there and did not have on a stitch of clothing.

She walked over to me and gave me a kiss and said, "Good morning Lover!"

She then asked, "Do you like my new wardrobe?"

I smiled and said, "It is my favorite outfit yet!"