My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied, "No sir, we were just out for a drive down by the lake in the new car."

He then asked, "Don't you folks have homes?"

"Yes sir we do." I responded waiting for the handcuffs to break out any minute.

He said smiling, "It looks like you folks have had a good evening. It's probably time to take it home wouldn't you say?"

I smiled back at him and said, "Yes sir we are headed there right now."

I got in the car and drove out of the park. Aaron spoke first, "Oh fuck I just knew we were headed to jail."

We all laughed more to release the tension than the fact that it was funny. I was still shaking.

We pulled into the drive and the girls were still naked as we got out. We said our good nights and went into our homes.

Once in Sue said, "In the future we will have to be more careful. Fortunately we had a cool cop."

I replied, "I wonder if they enjoyed the show?" Sue laughed again.

12