My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Sue continues to show off with public sex.
5.4k words
4.6
143.7k
59

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the police almost arrested us in the park Sue and Rachael had calmed down a bit on public nudity. I think it scared them at least for a while.

Sue continued to run around the house in the nude and I truly enjoyed that because she has a great body. It also led to some impromptu sex at various times.

I decided to go home early one day and surprise Sue. It had been a slow week at work and we deserved a night out. Besides I'm sure she was needing an exhibitionist fix as much as I did.

I pulled into the garage at about 3pm and went into the house to surprise her. I could not find her anywhere and she could not have gone to far as her convertible was in the garage.

I walked out back to see if she was in the back yard. Still no Sue anywhere. There was a cable company crew that was working on the lines between our house and Aaron and Rachael's. They seemed to be awfully interested in something next door.

I walked over to the fence and peeked over it to see if Sue was over there.

Sure enough there she was with Rachael. Both of them were completely naked lying in the sun. They were talking and laughing like nothing was different or like nobody else was around. The cable crew was about five guys and they were evidently working very slowly.

Rachael and Sue are a sight to behold together or separately. Either one of them could be models with their beautiful sexy bodies.

They were enjoying teasing the crew by rolling over so their firm asses were bared to them and then back over so their shaven pussies were gleaming in the sunlight.

Next the meter man from the electric company walked into the backyard to read the meter. He glanced at the girls and said, "Oh I'm sorry." And looked the other way.

I heard Rachael say, "Oh don't worry about it. It's ok."

He looked back at the girls and since it was ok he looked a good long look and said, "I'll be right out of here."

He also took an extra long time to read the meter. He looked back at the girls and said, "You ladies have a good day."

He walked through the gate and into our backyard to read the meter. I walked away from the fence so he would not think I was some kind of a perv.

He saw me and said, "Damn, how come I can't have neighbors like that?"

I looked at him and said, "Yah, I'm pretty lucky."

I heard some mumbling from the guys on the crew and went back to the fence. Rachael was applying lotion to Sue's backside including her ass. They were really putting on a show.

My dick was hard as a rock and trying to bust out of my slacks. I was enjoying the show as much as the cable crew.

Rachael then turned the lotion onto her and let it dribble out onto her flat stomach and her tits. She set the bottle down beside her and started to rub it in. She was massaging her breasts and rubbing it into her stomach.

About that time I heard the radio of the crew crackle and a voice said, "What's taking you guys so long over there?"

One of the guys responded, "We're almost done about 10 more minutes."

The voice crackled back, "You've got 5 get on it."

The girls were smiling at the exchange because they knew what was taking so long.

The crew reluctantly started to pack up and leave but not without one more good look.

When they left I decided it was time to go over there. I walked through the gate and the girls looked to see who it was.

Sue said, "Hi Honey what are you doing home so early."

I bent down to give her a kiss and said, "Hello Rachael. I decided that I would take you to dinner tonight so I left work early."

Sue said, "Wow yes I'm ready to get out of the house for awhile."

I replied, "It looks like you are out of the house in a big way. The cable guys were sure glad to see you girls out of the house and so was the meter man."

They started laughing and Rachael asked, "How long were you watching us you naughty boy?"

"Long enough to see you two putting on a good show for them." I replied.

They started laughing again.

Sue said, "Those poor guys were about to lose their jobs they had been there so long. They took nearly 30 minutes to fix whatever they were doing and the poor meter man didn't know what to think when he saw us."

Sue looked up at me and asked, "Is it ok if Rachael and Aaron come along tonight too?"

I said, "Sure if they want to."

Rachael said, "We would love to but we have to be at my Mother's tonight for dinner."

Sue jumped up and said, "Well maybe next time. See you later I better go get ready for my handsome man."

Sue pranced over to our backyard naked, which means she has to go out their gate between the houses and into plain view of anyone passing by and into our gate. She acts like it is no big deal anymore. I can't believe the difference in her in a few short months.

She went into the house and into our bedroom to get ready to go to dinner. I heard the shower turn on so I took off my work clothes and joined her in the shower. She was sitting on the bench that's in the shower and starting to shave her pussy.

I said, "Here let me do that for you."

She looked a little nervous and I put her at ease, "I have been shaving delicate areas longer than you have."

I grabbed the shaving cream and placed some on her pubic area and started in. I shaved above her pussy first then the area around her pussy including her inner thighs. I had to clear off some of the cream when I got to her delicate lips. I carefully shaved her baby clean. I rinsed off the hair and the cream and pulled back to admire my work.

She looked down and said, "You do nice work sir. We just may have found a new job for you."

I noticed my dick was rock hard and she did too. She then said, "It looks to me that it will at least be a job you will enjoy."

I leaned in to kiss her pussy and ran my tongue along her slit and said, "No stubble at all just smooth skin."

I stood up and grabbed the soap so I could wash as Sue finished shaving her legs. When she was done shaving I got out and dried off while she finished her shower.

I got dressed and went into the family room to wait for her. I knew when she walked around that corner ready she was going to be dressed to thrill.

I was not disappointed when she showed up. She was wearing a very short white mini-skirt with no hose, as her legs were brown and sexy from the sun. She had on a white tube top that clung tightly to her large breasts. It barely covered her nipples and showed a large amount of cleavage. The tube top curved and clung just under her tits. She was wearing a pair of high-heeled sandals that were also white with little rhinestones on them.

"Wow you look fantastic!" I exclaimed.

She said, "Before we go to dinner there is one place I would like to stop."

I said, "OK"

We went to the garage and got into her new convertible and headed out. She was driving and headed to where she wanted to go. She stopped in front of a tattoo and piercing parlor. I looked at her and asked, "Are you wanting to get a tattoo?"

She said, "Not a bad idea but not tonight."

We went into the business and the guy asked how he could help us.

Sue said, "I want a pierced belly button."

I was shocked.

He said, "No problem which jewelry item would you like to have pierced to your belly button?"

She looked over the assortment and picked out a pretty rhinestone piece that dangled.

The guy prepared the area and pierced. Sue winced at the pain. The guy inserted the jewelry and gave her a few instructions. We paid and were on our way.

I asked, "Why did you want a pierced bellybutton?"

She said, "I think there sexy and if I am going to have my stomach showing all the time I want it to look pretty."

I replied, "It is definitely sexy!

She asked, "Where do you want to eat?"

I replied, "Your driving you choose the place."

She drove to a place we had gone before that is mostly a bar but has great food also.

We walked into the place and I think every guy in the place turned to look at what just walked in the front door. Sue walked in like she owned the place and sat at the bar. The bartender got our drink order then our food order. Guys were walking by us and trying to nonchalantly get glances of Sue.

I got up and said, "I'll be right back I'm going to the restroom."

When I came back I saw what was drawing so many guys walking by. Sue's skirt was so short that she was sitting on the stool with just a hint of her ass showing. As I walked up she turned and crossed her legs so that she was facing out to see what was going on.

I sat down next to her and she leaned over to me, "I bet I can kick your ass in a game of pool. The winner gets to decide which movie we are going to go see."

I said, "Your on sweet cheeks."

We walked over and I racked them up. She bent over to break and every eye in the place was on her. I knew without looking what they were seeing. She was flashing her cute thong under her dress. Her new belly button jewel was also hanging down and sparkling in the pool table lights. She broke and dropped a couple of balls. She walked around to the side of the table I was sitting by and looked for another shot. She found her shot and bent over to take it. I looked at her ass and "HOLY SHIT" she had nothing on under her skirt and her pussy was flashing between her legs. She glanced over at me before taking the shot and said, "Enjoying the view?"

I said, "How fair is that? I won't be able to concentrate at all."

She smiled, "That was the plan."

She took her shot and made it. She walked seductively to the other side of the table as she knew every male set of eyes and probably every female set of eyes was on her. She bent over again to take a shot. The guys behind her were now simply staring at her ass and pussy. Nobody was trying to hide the fact that they were looking. She made that shot and searched for her next one. She bent over giving a different part of the room a view. She finally missed.

She walked over to me and whispered, "I want to suck your cock." As she rubbed her hand "accidentally" across my dick.

I said, "This is where the definition of the term "dirty pool" came from."

I picked my shot and missed as if that was a surprise.

She took several more shots and eventually won the game.

Our dinner was ready so we went back to the bar to eat. She now just simply didn't care who saw her ass and sat down on the stool.

We finished our dinner paid for it and got ready to leave. Sue turned in the stool without crossing her legs. The guys across from us had to have seen her shaven pussy as she slid off of the stool.

We left and got in the car. Her skirt was pulled up to nearly her waist and her pussy was in plain sight. I reached over and felt her. She was soaking wet. I slid a finger into her pussy and she moaned. I slid the finger up to her clit, which was fully extended and massaged it in small tight circles. Her nipples were hard and visible through the tiny tube top she was wearing.

She looked over at me and said, "If you keep that up we will never make it to the movie because we are going to crash."

I withdrew my finger and stuck it in my mouth.

She was smiling as we turned down a street that had "XXX" theatres on it. She pulled in front of one and said, "Let's go before we miss the start of the movie."

We got out of the car and I said, "You do realize this is a porn movie."

She looked at me and went, "DUH."

We paid and went in. The place was not very busy and there were probably only five people in the place all of them guys. Sue picked a row that was towards the back of the theatre and behind the guys that were there.

We had just sat down and one of the guys got up and went to the lobby. He stared at Sue as he walked up the aisle. A beautiful woman in here was probably a rare sight. Sue looked like she could star in one of these movies.

The lights went down and the movie started. The guy that had left came back in and sat 3 rows behind us.

The movie started like your typical porno with a couple getting it on. The couple in the movie was a very good-looking couple. Both of them had great bodies. The girl in the movie was sucking this guys big cock and as he was sitting in a chair. They moved on to fucking each other and the scene ended with the guy cumming on her ass. The movie had a little story plot but quickly moved on into another love scene.

It was a very hot scene and Sue moved her hand over to my dick to rub it through my pants. My cock was already hard from watching the action on the screen. I reached my hand over to her crotch and her skirt was up and her pussy was shining in the light from the screen. Her pussy was literally dripping with her juices. I inserted a finger into her and spread her juices to her hard little clit and again massaged it. She unzipped my pants to pull my dick out and started stroking it. We were masturbating each other in a public place. I heard a noise behind us and the guy had moved to the row directly behind us but a few seats down.

The girl on the screen started sucking the guy's cock. She was stroking and pulling on it and then would put it's full length down her throat.

She leaned over to me and whispered, "I'm not sure how they put all of that down their throat without gagging."

I started drawing little circles around her hard and now very slick clit. She was pumping my cock faster and harder now.

She was biting her lip and moaned under her breath as she jerked into an orgasm. Her big tits were bouncing up and down with each convulsion. It had to be obvious to the guy behind us that she was cumming.

She slid out of her seat and climbed between my legs. She got on her knees in front of me and sucked my cock into her mouth. I heard her unzip her skirt. She stood up and our friend had moved to the seat directly behind us. She stood there naked as her skirt was around her ankles. She only had on the tube top that had been pulled down around her stomach. She turned around to sit on my cock and watch the action on the screen as she fucked me. I reached around her to grab her tits and pinch her nipples.

On the screen a couple was fucking and the girl was screaming with an orgasm. I heard the guy behind us stroking his cock slapping it good and hard. Sue continued to ride my cock as she watched the action on the screen.

I turned her around and she climbed onto my cock and put her legs up on the backs of the seats on either side of us. She wrapped her arms around my neck to stay in place. She was precariously balanced on my lap and dick. I looked at her face as she realized the guy behind us was masturbating to the action much closer to him than the screen.

Sue was grinding and moving around on my lap with my dick buried in her pussy.

The guy behind us moved to the same row and only two seats away. He had his hand wrapped around his cock and was stroking it. Sue was watching him and got even more excited. I leaned forward and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth. As the girl in the movie started her orgasm Sue started her's.

She bucked up and down on my cock and screamed, "OHHHH FUCK I'MMMMM CUMMMMING!" The girl screaming on the screen masked her scream. The guy sitting next to us shot his load into his drink cup.

Sue climbed off of me and sucked my cock back into her mouth. She was stroking me like a mad woman. I quickly shot my load into her mouth and she sucked until I was dry.

She grabbed her skirt and pulled it on then pulled her top back up to cover her tits. I zipped up my pants and she said, "Let's go."

We got up and she headed down the row toward our friend. When she got to him she leaned over and said, "I hope you enjoyed the show." He just nodded his head and we went on past him.

When we got to the aisle she grabbed for my hand and we walked out of the theatre and to the car.

When we sat down in the car she said, "Damn that was exciting. Did you see that poor guy cum all over himself?"

I laughed and said, "I'm sure he was hoping he was going to be next."

She looked at me and said, "I just want to give them a show not fuck them. You don't want me to actually touch or fuck someone else do you?"

I quickly replied, "NO, I don't think I could handle that. I like other men looking at me and knowing what a lucky bastard I am to have a wife like you."

She leaned over and kissed me.

She started the car and said, "Let's go dancing!"

I replied, "I'm game."

I knew this meant she was not done showing off her body yet. She went to a street that is crowded with clubs. The street was hopping with people everywhere. She finally found a place to park the car and we headed to the first club we came to. It was one of the smaller clubs but always had a good band and a crowd that was more our age instead of 18 to 22 year olds.

When Sue walks into a place especially dressed as she was tonight heads begin to turn. She struts in and knows a lot of eyes are on her. I'm always so proud of her and the way she looks especially now that she is finally not afraid to show what she has.

We walk to the bar and ordered drinks then found a table to sit at. We are sipping our drinks and suddenly Rachael and Aaron walk through the door. Sue jumps up and waves at them. Rachael waves back and they make their way to our table. Sue and Rachael hug and as they are hugging Sue's short skirt rises up and exposes her ass to anyone looking. As I had said lots of guys were watching her so I'm sure several people now knew she is either wearing a thong or nothing.

Rachael stood back and looked at her and said, "Damn girl you are looking hot tonight."

Sue asked, "I thought you were going to dinner at your Mother's?"

Rachael said, "Oh we did. It just doesn't last long so we thought we would get a drink."

Rachael was tame in her dress selection. It was somewhat conservative compared to her normal attire.

Aaron added, "A little time at her Mother's house and that is plenty."

Rachael asked, "What have you two been up to tonight?"

Sue grinned and looked at me then told the dinner and theatre story. Rachael and Aaron were glued to every word and every detail.

When Sue was done Rachael said, "So you fucked in a porn theatre while a stranger jacked off watching you?"

Sue shook her head yes and added, "It was so thrilling!"

Rachael said, "Girl before long you are going to be teaching the teacher."

Sue looked at her glass and said, "I need another drink, anyone else?"

Rachael said, "Yes I do I'll go with you and help carry."

The girls left and Aaron looked at me in amazement, "You guys actually fucked in a theatre?"

I shook my head yes and nodded at the girls so he would look their direction. Sue and Rachael got to the bar and Sue bent over so the bartender could hear her order. When she did her skirt raised up to reveal her naked ass. The guy sitting next to her looked back at her ass and poked the guy sitting next to him and nodded at Sue's ass. I heard one of the guys the next table over say, "Damn, look at that," to his buddies.

Aaron was looking at Sue and asked, "Is she not wearing panties under that short skirt?"

I kept watching as Sue kept her ass on display and answered, "Nope, nothing but bare ass and pussy under that skirt."

Some other guys noticed her ass as they were walking by and partially blocked our view as they stopped to look and acted like they were just talking.

One of the guys walked up to her and put his arm around her waist and said something to her. She and Rachael laughed as Sue shook her head and pointed over to the table. The guy removed his arm and nodded at Aaron and I.

Aaron said, "That was the gentlemanly thing to do. He at least acknowledged us."

The girls got the drinks and were headed back to the table laughing. When they got back Sue said, "That guy wanted to buy me a drink and join him."

12