My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied, "You were drawing a lot of attention over there."

She reached for my cock and said, "Apparently you enjoyed watching also."

She was right; I did enjoy watching, as my cock was hard as a rock.

Aaron told Rachael, "Sue is sans panties tonight."

Rachael mocked disbelief, "Sue you are such a naughty girl. No Panties?"

Sue and Rachael laughed and Sue replied, "I learned from the Master."

Sue took another drink and grabbed my hand, "Come on I wanted to dance."

We went to the dance floor and Sue was getting into the beat of the music. She is actually a very good dancer and always has been. I'm not such a good dancer and usually there just so it does not appear she is dancing by herself. She was really putting on a show. Every time she would put her hands in the air she was showing her ass and if you were in front or had my advantage point her pussy would peek out of the front of her dress. Her large tits would bounce and jiggle in the very little restraint that the tube top gave to her. The tube top was also slipping down a bit and a large amount of cleavage was showing. Eyes from all over the bar were on her.

The band slowed the tunes down a bit. I reached for her and pulled her close into me. My hard cock was rubbing against her belly. She looked up at me and mockingly asked, "Honey why is your cock so hard?"

I bent her head back and kissed her as our tongues now danced with each other. I let my hands slide down to her ass. She was grinding her stomach into my hard cock, which was not helping in relieving the pressure building. I reached my hands to the hem of her skirt and slid them up and under to put my hands on her naked ass. I could not see but from the looks on the guys' faces her ass was partially visible to them. She leaned into me further and we were dancing as if two bodies had melted together. Her tits were now also rubbing on me. I looked down and her top had slipped to where it was just above her areola and her nipples were hard and protruding through the top.

Unfortunately the song ended and we walked back to the table. I was doing my best to conceal my hard cock in my pants.

Rachael looked at Sue and said, "Honey I just noticed that you have a new addition to your wardrobe." Rachael reached out and touched the bellybutton jewel. Rachael added, "Very pretty and sexy. I 'm going to have to get one too."

Sue replied, "I decided that if I'm going to be naked most of the time and when dressed be showing my stomach I needed some decoration."

Aaron added, "It is very sexy Sue. It really sets of your sexy flat stomach."

We needed another drink so Aaron and I went this time to get the drinks. When we got to the bar and ordered Aaron said, "Damn, I can not believe how quickly Sue has taken to showing off."

I looked over at the table and at my sweet wife who was laughing and talking to Rachael. She was sitting so that from my vantage point and anyone near me could see her pussy. She glanced at me to see if I was looking and winked at me. I said to Aaron, "Yes she has taken to it quickly. Look over at the table and you will see that she is really getting into it tonight."

Aaron looked in the direction of the table and said, "Damn!"

We got the drinks and headed back to the girls. When I sat down Sue leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Did you like the view from the bar?"

I kissed her and replied, "It was one of the prettiest views I have ever seen." I reached for her pussy and it was soaking wet so I slid a finger between her pussy lips. She moaned loud enough that Rachael heard it.

Rachael asked, "What are you two doing over there?"

Sue opened her eyes and smiled at Rachael then replied, "I think we are going to have to finish these drinks and go. I can't wait much longer to get his cock into my pussy."

I kept massaging her clit as we sat there and worked at finishing our drinks. There were guys at the bar that had been eyeballing Sue all night long and the fact that her legs were spread open and I had my fingers on her pussy was not escaping them either.

Rachael said, "My God, You guys are making me horny and here I am in this long dress." Rachael's dress was not all that long but it did hit right above the knees, which as I had said was conservative for her.

Sue tilted her head back and swallowed the last of her drink and said, "Come on honey, I have got to fuck you and right now." She grabbed the hand that had been fingering her pussy and pulled me to my feet. She looked at Aaron and Rachael and said, "See you guys later."

We went to the car and I got in on the passenger side. When I turned around Sue was right behind me. She said, "Sit down." So, I sat down. She pulled up her skirt and climbed on my lap in the passenger seat. She was reaching for my zipper and pulled my cock out of it's tight constraints. She rose up above my cock and guided it into her extremely wet pussy. She immediately sank down on it's full length. She moaned a soft moan as she sat completely down. I scooted down in the seat and reclined it so her knees had more room on each side of me and she began to rise up and down on her knees fucking my cock. I reached for her tube top and pulled it down and sucked a nipple into my mouth.

Another couple walked by about that time and I heard the lady say, "Get a room." Sue just kept on riding and moaning as I sucked her nipples. I could quickly feel the cum building in my balls. I placed my hand on Sue's clit and massaged it as she kept a steady rhythm on my cock.

She started to fuck me faster and I massaged and sucked faster and harder. She moaned out, "OH FUCK I'M CUMMMMMING!" At about the same time I groaned and shot my load into her pussy. Her orgasm hit and she leaned forward to bite my shoulder and muffle her screams. I finished shooting my load and Sue relaxed on my lap.

Is that clapping I hear? Sue rose off of me and looked up and said, "Oh my god." She climbed off of me and across the console to the driver's seat and started the car. I looked behind us and there were about eight people male and female who had stopped to watch us fuck. Sue backed out and the clapping and whistles continued. She stepped on the gas and pulled away. She had not even taken the time to pull up her top. She drove down the street of clubs with her top wrapped around her stomach. Whistles and hoots were coming from the sidewalks as we drove.

She turned off of the party street and finally said, "WOW! Can you believe all of those strangers were watching us fuck?"

I replied, "I was a little shocked to hear the clapping when we were finished."

She looked over at me and said, "That is such a turn-on knowing they were watching us."

She turned onto the highway that headed home and I was watching the lights go by out the side of the car. My thoughts were spinning in my head. In a relatively short time Sue has gone from ultra conservative to exposing herself to other men and to enjoying fucking in public. She was so very proud of her body and she now knew she was sexy and desirable. I was getting slightly concerned as to where all of this was heading. Was she going to be content with showing or was she going to take it further. I was afraid we had unleashed a monster neither her nor I could control.

I looked over at her driving with her blond hair blowing in the breeze and her beautiful tits glowing in the moonlight. Her pussy was still exposed and was glistening from our combined juices. She looked over at me and said, "I Love You so very much."

I leaned over to kiss her and said, "I Love You too."

We turned into our drive and into the garage. We walked into the house and she immediately stripped off her clothes and headed to the shower. I watched her cute little ass wiggle around the corner and was wondering how long it would be before she wanted to expose herself again. She had become like a junky and had to have her fix.

I went to the frig and got a cold beer then went to the family room to collect my thoughts.

12