My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Sue asks another woman to take care of Justin.
5.6k words
4.71
132.6k
53
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on the couch in the family room having a cold beer contemplating the direction that my once shy and demure wife was headed. She was still in the shower after our latest evening of showing her off and now public sex. In a matter of six months Rachael had brought her from down right shy to a blatant wandering around nude most of the time exhibitionist.

Tonight had been a new step for her with sex in a porn theatre with a guy watching to then having sex in the car in a public parking lot which turns out we had an audience there too.

Don't get me wrong I was having the time of my life with my beautiful wife. I was just contemplating where it would lead. She had become a junky on showing her body off to other people. How far would she go to keep that high alive? Each time she was getting more and more daring.

She walked around the corner to where I was in her usual state of completely nude. Her hair was still wet from the shower and she was brushing it.

She sat on the couch still brushing her hair and asked me, "Is everything OK?"

I replied, "Yes everything is great."

"You just seem as if something is on your mind" as she gave me a puzzled look.

I hesitated then said, "I was just thinking about how in a few short months you have gone from where you were sexually and where you are now."

She had a worried look, "You don't like the new me? I thought that is what you wanted?"

I turned to her, "It is and I'm having a wonderful time showing you off. I'm also proud of the way other guys admire you and I know they are thinking what a lucky bastard I am to have a wife like you. It's just that I'm slightly concerned as to how far it is going to go."

She smiled at me and seductively said, "It will go as far as we want it to. If we go too far we will know it and we will turn around." She stopped then added, "I enjoy the thrill of it. I love the fact that you like showing me off to other guys. I like the way other guys look at me it is like they want to undress the rest of me." She hesitated a moment and looked at me, "Honey, I don't think I can stop now if that is what you are thinking."

"No I don't want you to stop. It has been a big boost to our marriage and our sex life. I just want us to be careful to not go too far and end up in jail or something." I replied.

She squinted up her eyes and asked, "Is what you are trying to say is you don't want it to go to the point of fucking other people?"

I quickly turned to her, "Yah, I just don't think I could share you that much."

She kind of chuckled, "Honey when I have a big handsome stud with a big dick like you why in the world would I want to fuck someone else?

I just looked at the floor, "You just seem to be reaching for the bigger thrill and I'm worried what happens when you reach the peak."

She smiled at me and leaned over to kiss me then said, "Why don't you go shower and meet me in bed for a nice private slow fuck?"

I kissed her this time and jumped up to head to the shower.

+++++

The next morning we were up and at it as usual. Sue was running around the house as usual naked. I was getting ready to go outside to mow the yard when the phone rang.

Sue answered it, "Hey Rachael how are you today?"

"Tonight? Let me ask the big guy."

She held the phone to her chest and asked; "Aaron and Rachael are having some people over today for a pool party then a cookout. She wants to know if we want to come?"

I replied, "Sure sounds like fun."

She giddily put the phone back to her ear and said, "I got the go ahead from the boss. Is there anything you need us to bring?"

She listened for a bit then laughing said, "Sounds like a good time we'll be over about 2. See ya then."

She hung up the phone and said, "They are starting about 2pm so you better get your chores done so we won't be late. She said everyone there is kind of into what we are into with showing off and all. She guaranteed a good time for everyone."

I said, "Well I better get after it then."

She bounced over to kiss me and then bounced around the corner to I'm sure the bedroom so she could get ready. It was already 11am so I had to get busy if I was going to get the lawn mowed before we went.

I finished mowing the lawn at about 1:30pm and went into the house to get ready to go next door to Aaron and Rachael's house. I walked into the bedroom as Sue had just finished putting on what was supposed to be a swimsuit.

She twirled for me and said, "What do you think?"

I choked slightly and answered, "It looks great and you look delicious but is that supposed to be a swimsuit?"

She looked slightly hurt and said, "Yes, Rachael and I each bought one the other day for just such an occasion. It's called a peek a boo swimsuit." She twirled again.

This suit definitely earned its name. The top was nothing but strings that wrapped around her neck and down to her tits. The strings covering her tits formed a triangle where her nipples were and left an opening for her nipples to show. The bottoms were also nothing but strings and the string that usually goes down the crack of her ass continued and only slightly flared out at her pussy and actually ran through her pussy lips leaving most of her pussy completely exposed.

She smiled at me and said, "They are minimal coverage suits."

"WOW!" was all I could get out of my mouth. I was floored that she was going to a party with people we had never met before in that suit. I have gotten used to her running around the house naked and flashing strangers but this was once again a whole new side of her I had not seen yet. She was basically going to a party naked.

She gleefully said, "Get ready we need to get over there."

I jumped in the shower and when I got out she handed me my suit and said, "Let's go."

I slipped on my suit, flip-flops and a t-shirt and out the back door we went. We walked out our gate and into Aaron and Rachael's backyard gate.

Aaron and Rachael were in the backyard making final preparations for the party.

Rachael saw us first and said, "Damn girl you look great in that suit."

Sue did another twirl for her and Aaron.

Aaron just whistled as she spun. Rachael had on a peek a boo suit also only hers had strings that ran perpendicular to her tits and only three strings so her nipples were also showing. The bottoms of hers were also strings with one string running through her pussy and two on each side of that.

Rachael spun around and asked me, "So do you like the suits Sue picked out for us?"

I looked Rachael's beautiful body over and replied, "There's not much suit there to appreciate but what I see I like."

Sue punched me in the arm and laughed, "You are such a naughty boy."

Sue then asked Rachael, "What can I do to help get ready?"

Rachael replied, "You can come inside and help me with the drink glasses."

Sue led by her hard nipples protruding through her suit went into the house following Rachael's all but naked ass.

Aaron looked at me and asked, "What do you think of those suits?"

"Honestly?" I asked.

He replied, "Yah me too. They are just a bit over the top for party attire. Even if we are all friends."

I asked Aaron, "Is all of this getting out of hand or is it just me?"

Aaron replied, "Rachael may have been the teacher when this all started but I think Sue is now doing as much egging on and teaching as Rachael is. Now buddy don't get me wrong. Rachael has learned to run around the house completely naked all the time. She rarely has clothes on anymore. It does lead to some great sex at all different times of the day. She seems to be horny all the time. For example just before you got here she dropped to her knees and sucked my cock. You gotta love that."

I replied, "No doubt that is great."

Aaron asked me next, "Do you think we are being set up by the girls tonight?"

I quizzically looked at him, "What do you mean?"

He looked over his shoulder to see where the girls were and said, "I don't know but I have a feeling they are up to something. Rachael and I got into a conversation the other day about how far this exhibitionist thing her and Sue were into was going to go. I mean they are like junkies wanting to show other men their bodies. There is no more modesty left in either of them. I think they would walk out onto the street naked and not think twice about it."

The doorbell rang and I heard Sue holler she would get it.

Aaron said, "See what I mean. Sue answering the door not knowing who is there and not knowing these people coming but still not afraid to greet them in a mostly nude state."

I nodded my head, "Yah, I see what you mean."

About then Sue walked out the backdoor with a couple and Aaron stood up to greet them.

Aaron reached out and shook his hand then gave her a hug.

Aaron turned to me and said, Jack and Cheryl I would like for you to meet our next door neighbor Justin, and I guess you have already met his lovely wife Sue."

I held out my hand to shake it and said, "Nice to meet both of you."

It was even nicer meeting Cheryl. She was a statuesque brunette that was absolutely beautiful. She was wearing a sheer beach cover up that covered very little. She was topless underneath it with a set of firm and tight tits with beautiful pink nipples on the ends of them. The bottoms she had on were nothing but string and a very small triangle of cloth covering her pussy. She had on a pair of 5" heeled sandals that set off a gorgeous set of muscular legs. She was truly beautiful, model material.

Sue was standing next to me and could tell I was drinking in Cheryl's body.

Sue next asked them, "Do you guys live close around here?"

Cheryl replied, "No we live in West Port about 45 minutes away."

Rachael came through the backdoor with a tray full of beers for everyone. She had apparently decided to get things rolling as she had removed her top and now was only wearing the peek a boo bottoms.

Sue said, "Rachael you decided that the swim top was covering too much skin or what?"

Rachael laughed and replied, "I saw what Cheryl had on under her cover up and decided to beat her to the punch."

Cheryl reached for the tie on her cover up to untie it and let it slide off her sexy shoulders and said, "I guess no since in being last to bare the tits."

Sue reached for the strings behind her neck and on her back as her top also fell off of her large tits. She then laughed, "Last but well worth the wait I hope."

Jack looked at Sue's tits with a grin and said, "Definitely worth waiting for."

Everyone grabbed a beer and we sat down to chat and get to know one another. The girls grabbed loungers in the sun and were soaking up some rays while they chatted. Jack, Aaron, and I sat in the shade to drink our beer and talk about sports and work.

Jack glanced over at the girls and said, "Damn boys if we are not some of the luckiest guys in the world."

Aaron and I looked over at the three nearly naked girls and shook our heads in agreement.

It still amazes me to this day how comfortable Sue is with just baring it all to complete strangers. There she was just chatting it up with Rachael and Cheryl like they were having an afternoon lunch with the girls and was fully clothed.

The girls laughed and started to get up. They all stood up by the pool and slipped of what was barely there anyway and jumped naked into the pool.

Rachael yelled over at us, "Come on guys and join us! The water is great!"

Who were we to argue about getting into a pool with three beautiful naked women? We all looked at each other and shrugged then stood up and headed for the pool. We all three jumped in and Sue came over to me to give me a hug and a kiss. She leaned her naked body against mine and held onto me.

Rachael asked, "How about some camel fights?"

As she asked it she pushed Aaron down in the water and climbed onto his shoulders. Sue walked behind me and pushed me down and climbed onto my shoulders and Cheryl did the same to Jack.

I could feel the heat from Sue's pussy rubbing on the back of my neck. My dick was responding and was getting hard. Cheryl's large tits were shining in the sun and he long golden legs were draped over Jack's chest.

Aaron started for Jack and Cheryl so the girls could try to knock each other off. When they met Rachael reached out for Cheryl and grabbed her by the arm and pulled at her. Aaron and Jack were standing facing each other as the sexy girls on their shoulders were going at it.

Both Rachael and Cheryl were fiercely struggling to pull the other off. There tits were bouncing and their asses were wiggling on their steeds. My dick had expanded to full staff watching these two girls wrestling with each other.

Sue dug her heels into my sides and said, "Gitty Up Boy we have to join in the battle."

I walked to where the girls were wrestling and felt Sue grab hold of the girls and join in the fight. Her pussy was really rubbing against my neck now. She must have lost her balance and her ass slid down my back and she grabbed my head to hold on. She got centered again and the struggle continued. I glanced up to see the girls leaning into each other and all three sets of tits were bouncing and rubbing against each other. My cock was ready to explode.

Cheryl lost her balance and started down. As she was trying to regain her balance Sue grabbed her and into the pool she went. That left Sue and Rachael to fight it out for first place. Aaron and I turned to one another and let the girls fight it out. I glanced down to see how noticeable my hard on was and noticed that Aaron's cock was also hard and making a tent in his trunks. I could feel Sue's tits bouncing against the top of my head and Rachael's were doing the same thing to Aaron. Rachael is a little bigger than Sue and soon had her sliding off my shoulders. One more good tug and off Sue went into the pool.

Rachael threw her arms up in victory and bent down to kiss Aaron on top of the head.

Cheryl said, "Ok let's do it again only this time we will all change camels." With that said she pushed on my shoulders and jumped onto my back and climbed onto my shoulders. She wrapped those long tanned legs around me and pushed her pussy into the back of my neck. Sue went to Aaron and jumped onto his shoulders and Rachael jumped onto Jack's.

Jack made everyone laugh when he said, "The only thing that would make this better is if she was on the other side of my head." Rachael poked him on the head and said, "Behave yourself Jack."

Sue glanced down at me and said, "Apparently you like Cheryl rubbing her pussy on your neck."

I turned beet red as I looked down and my cock was protruding from my suit creating a large tent. Everyone looked and Jack said, "Don't feel bad buddy I'm in the same condition."

We all stepped forward and let the girls battle it out.

Cheryl once got completely spun around and was sitting on my right shoulder and fell forward. Her tits were draped across my head and I turned to grab her and my face was looking straight at her beautiful pussy! We got her straightened up without falling and the battle continued.

Sue was the first to fall this time so Jack and I faced each other so Cheryl and Rachael could battle it out to the finish.

Sue walked over and said, "Let's make this a little more interesting and challenging."

She reached inside my suit and wrapped her hand around my cock. She then reached over and put her hand into Jack's suit and wrapped her other hand around his cock.

Cheryl said, "That's not fair to be distracting our camels like that!"

Sue said, "I don't hear them complaining any."

I was in shock that Sue had taken this to another level. She had never touched another man since we had been together or she has told me. In the back of my mind I suppose I knew that it was heading this way but it was still no less a shock to see her hand down the pants of another man.

Sue started pumping on our cocks to make it even more difficult. The girls on our shoulders continued their battle trying to knock each other off.

Sue leaned to me and kissed my cheek and whispered to me, "I Love You."

She then really started jacking us off and said, "Let's see whose knees will hold up while shooting their load."

Rachael yelled encouragement to Jack, "Come on Jack hold off and let me knock her off."

I could feel the cum boiling in my balls and was not going to be able to hold it off much longer. The stimulation and the thought of Sue's hand wrapped around Jack's cock was too much for me. Then all of a sudden Jack moaned and was ready to shoot.

Sue said, "Oh no Rachael your camel is cumming all over my hand!"

Jack's knees buckled and down they went and then I shot my load.

Sue said, "Look out Cheryl your camel is cumming all over my other hand now!"

Cheryl was cheering because she had won and then my knees gave out and down we went. Sue slid her hand out as we went down.

Cheryl jumped out of the water and said, "The winner as her tits were bobbing in the water." She came over to me and kissed me on the cheek and said, "My enduring camel and I won!"

Sue walked up behind me and jerked my suit down and said, "You can't keep that cum filled suit on." She laughed.

Cheryl did the same to Jack. Sue pushed me over and grabbed the suit and pulled it off my ankles. Jack just stepped out of his.

Rachael looked at Aaron and he said, "What the hell." He stepped out of his suit.

We were all naked now and nobody seemed to know what to do next.

Rachael then said, "Ok one more time and switch again."

Rachael came over to me and pushed me down to climb on. Sue went to Jack and Cheryl to Aaron.

The battle began again and this time Rachael went down pretty quickly which became evident as to why. She had a naughty mischievous look on her face.

She walked over to the pair still battling and said, "Ok let's see who can hold out now."

She took a breath and went under the water and sucked Aaron's cock into her mouth. Cheryl looked down and said; "Now this really is not fair!"

Aaron said, "Oh Shit!"

Rachael came up for air and then back down only this time she sucked Jack into her mouth.

Jack yelped, "Damn."

Aaron's eyes were looking under the water at his wife sucking on Jack's cock. The girls just kept battling and trying to pull each other off. I simply watched as my wife was pulling and rubbing up against Cheryl's beautiful body.

Rachael came back up for air and then back to Aaron's cock as she pumped on Jack's cock.

Aaron moaned and stood still as he filled Rachael's mouth with his cum. He jerked and his knees gave out. Him and Cheryl slid into the water. Rachael let go and let go of Jack's cock.

Cheryl popped out of the water yelling, "Foul! My camel had not cum yet so naturally he was not going to last as long."

Sue was still sitting on Jack's shoulders with her arms raised in victory.

Sue climbed off Jack and came to me. She jumped on me and wrapped her legs around me. She gave me a deep passionate kiss and then slid her wet pussy onto my cock. She wrapped her hands around my neck and started pulling herself up and down on my hard cock. I walked over to the pool steps and sat down. She continued riding me not missing a beat. She was like an insane wild woman fucking my cock.

I looked over her shoulder as Cheryl climbed onto Jack to fuck him. Aaron had Rachael laid out on the side of the pool with her feet in the water. He was at just the right height to lick her pussy.

Sue started to make the small soft moans and her body jerked as she was cumming. She threw her head back and ground her pussy into my crotch as she moaned in orgasm. I also was ready to cum and when she squeezed my cock in her pussy I shot my load deep into her.

Rachael was moaning and writhing on the pool deck and was cumming on Aaron's face. She moaned, "OOOOOHHHHHHH YEEESSSSSSSS!"

12