My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
The girls entertain hundreds at a night club.
5.5k words
4.65
326.6k
51

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we exited "Leather and Lace" and started down the street for the dance club that Rachael had told us about Sue grabbed my hand and squeezed it. She looked at me and asked, "Did you really enjoy the show tonight?"

I responded with an affirmative shake of my head as I pulled her hand to my mouth and kissed the back of her hand. I said, "You were the most beautiful, sexy woman in the place tonight."

Rachael overheard and responded, "What about me? Don't I get any kudos also?"

I turned as we walked and replied, "I was just very partial to this particular dancer but yes all three of you were fantastic and looked fantastic."

Jack jumped in, "I particularly liked the lap dance after the show."

Everyone laughed and Sue looked at me, "Did you like your lap dances tonight?

I noticed she pluralized the dances part of that question. "Yes, I enjoyed both of my lap dances tonight."

She smiled and squeezed my hand again. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder as we continued to walk. As we walked down the street many eyes were watching the girls and several whistles came from guys passing by us. Many of them just blatantly stopped to watch and stare as the girls walked by.

We reached the entrance to the club and I got ready to pay for the cover charge when the doorman said, "That's all right, there won't be a cover for you guys tonight."

I shrugged and put my wallet away. I'm sure it was because of the way the girls were dressed.

We walked in and the place was alive with activity and loud music. We made our way through the crowd as I had Sue's hand guiding her through the people. We finally found a table in a corner away from the floor where it was a little easier to talk.

Sue said, "Damn, I had my ass felt a dozen times getting through that crowd."

I looked at her and asked, "People were grabbing your ass?"

Cheryl piped in, "She wasn't the only one getting felt up."

Rachael was at the end of the procession and said, "Someone actually grabbed my ass cheeks and had a finger between my legs! I turned and nobody looked as if they had done it."

Sue exclaimed, "How exciting!"

I guess I looked shocked that she said that because she looked at me and said, "What? It was exciting knowing we were drawing such attention."

She reached over and grabbed my cock through my jeans and squeezed it slightly.

Rachael said, "Where in the hell is a waitress I'm thirsty and ready for a drink?"

We sat a little longer and no waitress had shown up. Rachael said, "I'm going to the bar for a drink does anybody else want one?"

Sue said, "I'll go with you."

Cheryl said, "I'll help."

Rachael asked, "Do you guys want anything?"

We all replied to the question with "beer."

The girls got up and headed for the bar. We all watched as their all but naked asses were very visible as the lights in the club passed through their sheer skirts.

Aaron was the first to speak, "Damn it is no wonder guys were feeling them up as we came through."

We watched as they got to the bar and was waiting their turn. It was only seconds before guys were coming around them hitting on them.

One guy went to Cheryl, wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her to him. He said something to her and she smiled back at him. She then nodded toward our table and he let his arm fall off of her hip.

Sue bent over the bar so the bartender could hear her order and her naked ass was clearly visible pressed against the sheer cloth of her skirt. Guys were behind her just watching and poking each other. Some of them made hunching movements with their hips like they were fucking her.

Sue stepped back from the bar and one of the guys who had been air fucking her went up to her and said something to her. She looked at Rachael and Cheryl and said something and they nodded.

Sue then took the guys hand and they went to the dance floor. The guy was probably in his early twenties and a handsome man with a muscular build. They immediately started dancing upon hitting the floor. The guy grabbed Sue and pulled her close as they were grinding to the music. He had his arm around her waist and his hand on the small of her back almost touching her ass. Sue turned and placed her ass in his crotch and ground into his I'm sure stiffening cock with her ass and he grabbed her hips and thrust and ground into her. If a person did not know better it looked like they were fucking on the dance floor. I noticed Sue glancing over to our table to see if I was watching. She should have known I was and she smiled at me.

She then turned and spread her legs apart as he put his leg between hers and she was now grinding on his thigh with her pussy. Her huge tits were bouncing and shaking in her very small sequined bra. It looked several times as if they would fall out.

I glanced around the crowd and there were a lot of people watching Sue dance.

Cheryl and Rachael made it back with the drinks and Rachael said, "I need to use the ladies room. I'll be right back!"

Cheryl sat down and said, "Damn Sue and that guy are putting on a show."

Jack asked her, "Did the guy at the bar want you to dance?"

She replied, "No he asked if I was with someone tonight."

The music stopped. Sue hugged the guy and kissed his cheek then walked back towards our table. Another guy stopped her on her way back and talked to her. She smiled and nodded toward our table and he waved and left her as she made it back to the table.

She sat down with a, "WHEW! That was fun!" She then took a long sip of her drink.

I responded with, "It looked like you were having fun."

She reached for my crotch again and I had not noticed that I was semi-erect. She replied, "Apparently I was not the only one enjoying it."

Sue asked, "Where is Rach?"

Aaron answered, "She went to the ladies room."

Then Cheryl responded with, "She must have gotten side tracked because she is dancing now."

We all looked to the floor and there was Rachael with another good-looking stud dancing very seductively with him.

The waitress finally came around and we all ordered another round. Rachael showed up at the table with a bead of sweat dripping between her cleavage. She took the last swallow of her drink and said, "That boy can dance!"

The waitress returned with another round and actually had two rounds each on the tray.

She said, "The extra round is from the guys at the bar."

We all looked over and the guys who had danced with Sue and Rachael nodded and waved at us. Sue and Rachael waved back and Sue blew them a kiss.

We sat, talked and finished our drinks. The girls were feeling no pain after three drinks apiece and were having a good time. Cheryl said, "I have to pee."

Sue and Rachael said, "We'll come with you."

We sat there looking at each other and Jack said, "Guys we are the luckiest guys on the earth to have beautiful wives who are so free about expressing themselves. We also benefit from great and regular sex with these gals. Am I wrong?"

Aaron and I shook our heads and agreed with him.

We ordered another round of drinks and sat drinking them when all of a sudden Aaron says, "OH SHIT!"

Jack and I looked to where Aaron was looking and there were the girls. The club had raised platforms for hired girls to dance on. There was Sue, Rachael and Cheryl all on different platforms dancing. Somewhere along the way they had lost the sheer skirts and were dancing in their sequined little bras and their g-strings. There was a crowd of mainly guys at the bottom of each platform cheering them on.

The girls were gyrating and rubbing their bodies to the music. It looked as if they were on stage again at "Leather and Lace."

There was a big spotlight on each one of them. Sue bent over to show her ass and the very small string did little to hide her puckered button and the cloth from the g-string had crept into her pussy leaving little to the imagination. The crowd below her cheered as she did this.

Rachael was on the platform next to her and her body was glistening from the sweat forming on it. She was shaking her big tits at the crowd and as she did this one of her tits jumped out of its small cover and into plain sight. It was like Janet Jackson all over again. She nonchalantly reached for her tit and covered it back up but not before the crowd started hollering, "TAKE IT OFF, TAKE IT OFF!"

The girls stopped dancing and all looked at each other in a questioning manner.

Aaron was the first to comment, "Oh fuck their going to do it!"

Sure enough almost at the count of three the girls reached behind them, unfastened their bras and pulled them off. Their large, full perky breasts popped into sight and the crowd went wild with cheers.

They resumed dancing with their tits shaking for all to see and with the small g-strings they were all but naked in front of hundreds of people.

I could not help putting my hand to my crotch as my dick was straining against my jeans. The thought of all those people watching my wife almost naked was so exhilarating.

The bouncers were trying to get to the girls so they could get them off the platforms. The crowd was so thick and so into watching them that they could not get through to them. The girls were dancing to the music and rubbing their hands on their tits and down their bodies. The bouncers were pushing people out of the way and slowly making their way to the platforms.

The girls saw them coming and with the help of several very helpful and handsy guys they got off the platforms as the bouncers came up the other side. The girls made their way through the crowd and noticeably guys and gals were taking free shots and grabs at their bodies. They got through the crowd and were nearly running toward the table with their tits jiggling.

They kind of ran by the table and almost in unison said, "LET'S GO!" They continued their trot to the front door as Aaron, Jack and I followed them into the street. They were laughing so hard they could barely run at this point. People on the street stopped to watch three nearly naked women running down the street.

There was an alley and they jumped into its darkness to gather themselves. Aaron, Jack and I followed them as they were laughing hysterically attempting to put their bras and sheer skirts back on.

Jack was the first to comment, "Damn girls that was crazy! We could all be thrown in jail!"

Aaron kept looking around the corner to see if anyone was following us or if anyone had called the police.

Aaron said, "Shit! Are you three nuts?"

The girls just kept laughing and Cheryl replied, "Will you guys lighten up? Nobody is going to follow us or call the police. They love that in the clubs because it gives people something to talk about. They just can't condone it so they have to act like they don't like it."

It looked like the coast was clear and we all walked out onto the sidewalk again and headed for the car. The girls could not quit talking about it and laughing about it.

We got back to the cars and Sue said, "Let me have the keys to the convertible I'll drive the girls home and you guys can take Rachael and Aaron's car home."

The girls jumped into Sue's convertible and we followed them out of the parking lot. We were not more than 4 blocks down the road when Aaron said, "Oh Fuck!"

I looked at Aaron and said, "What?"

He just nodded to Sue's car in front of us. There was Rachael and Cheryl facing back at us and they had again removed their bras and were now shaking their big tits at us.

We came to a stoplight and Sue who was driving put the car in park and stood up in the seat. She too was topless. The cars around us were honking and you could hear guys whistling and chanting all kinds of lewd comments their direction.

The light turned green so Sue sat back down and took off. We were right behind them as Rachael and Cheryl kept teasing us with their naked tits.

Jack said, "Holy Shit guys they are off the hook tonight."

Sue made a turn and it was not in the direction of home. She turned toward the lake. We followed them to the spot that Aaron and Rachael and Sue and myself had skinny dipped before. They pulled into a gravel parking area and stopped the car. Aaron pulled in right behind them.

Rachael jumped out of the car and bent over the trunk. Somewhere along the way she had also lost her g-string. Her ass and pussy was glistening in the headlights. She slapped her ass and yelled, "Aaron get out here and fuck me with your big cock!"

Sue and Cheryl got out of the car and headed for the water. They were also now completely naked.

Aaron turned off the car and got out to go to Rachael. There was a full moon and you could see Aaron unzipping his pants as he walked toward her. As he got to her he made one quick plunge and sunk his cock into her wet and excited pussy. Rachael moaned out, "OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS!"

Jack and I got out of the car as we heard Cheryl saying come on in guys the water is great. Jack and I started taking our clothes off as Rachael and Aaron sounded like wild animals fucking next to us. You could hear Aaron's crotch slapping against Rachael's ass on each stroke and Rachael was moaning with each deep penetration of his cock.

Jack and I entered the water to the two beautiful naked women waiting for us. The summer had been very warm so the water was nearly like bath water and it did feel great.

Sue swam up to me and just as my cock was ready to go under water she wrapped her mouth around it and swallowed it down her throat. I moaned a too loud, "Auuuuughhhh" as my cock hit the back of her throat. She cupped my balls in her hand and massaged the head of my cock with the back of her throat.

Jack was also standing in the water with Cheryl's mouth wrapped around his cock. She was stroking the base of his cock as she swallowed the top half of it.

I could still hear Aaron pounding into Rachael on the beach and Rachael grunting with each desperate stroke of Aaron's cock. Rachael then yelled out, "OH FUCK I'm CUMMMMMMMING!" and Aaron groaned as he apparently was too.

Sue released my cock from the depths of her throat and walked out of the water. She looked over her shoulder and with a sultry voice said, "Come here lover. I want to do something for you." Cheryl also was headed out of the water.

Jack and I looked at each other with our hard cocks pointing out of the water and followed them to the beach.

There was a small building there with an eight-foot chain link fence around it. The girls were standing by it with their bras and skirts. Sue said back up to the fence. Jack and I did as we were told. Sue grabbed one of my arms and tied it to the fence using her skirt. Then with her bra she tied my other arm. Cheryl had done the same thing to Jack.

Rachael and Aaron joined us as Rachael proceeded to tie Aaron to the fence. All three of us were tied with our arms outstretched and our hard cocks pointing into the night sky.

The girls stood back to admire their handy work.

Cheryl asked, "What do we do with them now?"

Rachael jumped in and said, "I know let's suck their cocks!"

Sue then exclaimed, "Great idea Rach!"

Sue started for me as the other girls started for their spouses and just as they got to us they switched.

Rachael dropped to her knees in front of me and sucked my cock into her mouth.

Sue went to Jack who was tied next to me and Cheryl went to Aaron and each of them sucked their respective cocks into their mouths.

I looked down to see my cock sliding in and out of the mouth of my beautiful naked neighbor. I then glanced over and saw my beautiful wife with Jack's cock in her mouth and her hand wrapped around the base of it stroking it. Cheryl was on her knees with Aaron's cock buried in her throat.

I could not take my eyes off Sue. I had never seen her suck a cock other than mine and yet somehow seeing her sucking a cock other than mine stimulated me. Rachael was doing a wonderful job as her expert tongue and mouth danced on my very swollen member. Sue was working on Jack's cock and was swallowing it like she was starving. Jack was just staring down at her as she looked up at him. She broke from looking at Jack for a moment and looked at me. She had her mouth stretched wide around another man's cock and winked at me as she was sucking.

Rachael pulled off of my cock and said, "Girls time to switch before they cum and go soft on us."

The girls got up and rotated. Now I had the familiar mouth and tongue of Cheryl sucking on my cock. She grabbed my balls and sucked my cock down her throat until her lips were around the base of it. I again glanced over at Sue who now had Aaron's cock in her mouth and was working him over. My mind was working overtime to try and wrap itself around the fact that I was watching my wife suck another man's cock. It was like it was a dream and I kept thinking I was going to wake up at anytime in bed with a hard on.

Despite my distraction I was super turned on and I could feel the cum boiling in my balls.

Sue pulled off Aaron's cock and said, "Girls we better switch again."

Each got up and I felt the cool evening air blowing across my red-hot cock. Sue walked up to me and sucked one of my nipples into her mouth and slightly bit causing a streak of pain. She then dropped to her knees and wrapped her hand around my cock and stroked it a few times. She then turned around and reached between her legs to guide my cock into her very wet and very slick pussy. She rocked back and forth on my cock as I was tied to the fence. Each of the girls was now fucking their husbands.

The chain link fence was rattling and banging as the fencing was hitting the poles from the force of each girls thrusts onto each of their husbands cocks. Sue backed up against me and sunk completely onto my cock then moved her hips in a circular motion. She was grinding into me and I could hold out no longer. My cum was racing up my shaft and exploded from my cock. I groaned loudly as my knees buckled and I was actually suspended to the fence from my restraints. Sue milked my cock with her pussy muscles and waited for my cock to soften and fall from her.

I regained my knees and stood up to relieve the tension on my arms and wrists. All of us must have cum at about the same time as Jack and Aaron were also recovering from intense orgasms.

The girls all stood up and again turned to look at their handy work. All three of us had flaccid cocks and nobody said a word.

Then Sue said, "I'm getting in the lake to rinse off. Justin just unloaded a monster load into me and I can feel it running down my leg."

Rachael and Cheryl both said they needed to rinse off also. All three of them headed to the lake and left us tied to the fence.

It was hard to see them in the dim moonlight but we heard them splashing and talking.

Aaron was the first of us to say something, "WOW! Guys I guess we new it was coming. Are you guys alright?"

Jack replied, "I'm physically ok I just don't know if I can get the image out of my head of watching Cheryl so blatantly sucking another guys cock. I guess if they want to experiment at least we are all friends."

I then said, "I was not sure how I would react but guys I was as turned on as I have ever been in my life."

Both Jack and Aaron almost in unison agreed.

The girls were coming out of the water and headed for us. Along the way they stopped to pick up our clothes. They opened the trunk of the convertible and threw them in.

Rachael spoke first, "We decided that if you like us running around naked so much that you should join us for awhile."

Cheryl started laughing, "We also decided that we were ready to go back to the house."

Sue finished it; "We will untie one of you so that he can untie the rest of you while we head home."

I asked, "So you are taking our clothes?"

Sue simply answered, "Yep!"

12