My Exhibitonist Wife and Me

Story Info
A Catholic decends into public nudity and husband sharing.
4.8k words
4.24
63.5k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is really an account of events that have happened in recent years and told in the hope of encouraging all couples to keep some variety in their relationship - variety is the spice of life after all. We married in 1979 and are still very happily married.

We are an average middle aged couple living in the UK. I'm 46, balding and have a little baby of my own around my waist line due to too many beers. My wife is also 46 but looks around 25-30 and many of our friend's remark how young she looks when they look at our holiday snaps taken a few years ago.

My wife (she's agreed to me sharing this with you only if I don't use our names) is just under 5 foot high with reasonably large tits and a beautifully proportioned figure which has kept me well entertained all our married life. My wife was brought up as a Catholic and was very prim and proper during our first few years of marriage.

My wife's exhibitionist tendencies were completely missed by me when we were first married some 26 years ago. Looking back I put that down to my inexperience or lack of though but never the less they existed although dormant.

The first time we did anything sex wise and outside of our bedroom was during a summer holiday in Croyde Bay, North Devon. This was back in the early eighties and we were walking on a cliff top path. We found a lovely spot to eat our lunch and found that we were quite alone except for the people enjoying themselves on the beach below. My wife started sunbathing as she was only wearing shorts and a tee shirt and I lay back enjoying the scene. I noticed that she had pulled her tee shirt up to just below her tits which got my attention as it always does. I looked around and as no-one was around pulled her top up further to expose her lovely tits. She complained a little but said that as long as I stood look-out then it was OK. It was great to just sit there playing with her tits in the sunshine. After a while I started tickling her tummy and playing with the button on her shorts and to my complete amazement she didn't stop me and so naturally I undid her shorts and pulled them down a bit.

She kept looking around nervously but soon relaxed and settled back to enjoy my exploration of her body. I started tickling her and soon found her to be wet and seriously turned on. I pushed a finger inside her and she then lifted herself up so that I could pull her shorts down further. Within about two minutes she was cumming on my finger and the state she was in meant that if anyone had come along she wouldn't have noticed anyway.

Our spell was broken with the noise of some children coming along the path so it was a quick cover up job so that they didn't see anything. Once they were gone my wife took by dick out and started rubbing it up and down and spreading suntan lotion on it. If you have never had your dick rubbed by your partner, outside, in public, on a lovely sunny day, then you should try it as soon as possible!

I came very quickly and my wife allowed my cum collect in her hand and then wiped it off on the grass next to us and then used tissues to clean her hand off. We tidied ourselves up and carried on back to our holiday cottage with silly grins on our faces that no one, we thought, would understand.

20 odd years later and looking back we should have done that again on the same holiday but didn't for some unexplainable reason. Life's strange at times isn't it?

A few years later we were holidaying in Majorca and her bikini top came off in the sea which I quickly grabbed and refused to let her have back as we played around and to my complete surprise she just didn't bother to put it back on for the rest of the afternoon. Now that may not seem like anything to you but if you understood her background then for her it was a big thing and a great thing for me and the rest of the people on the beach to see. My wife was of course not alone as other women were topless but this event marked the day that other men got to see her lovely tits for the first time and up to that day only her doctor had seen her tits fully exposed.

The following day saw her go back to wearing what she normally did and again this treat was not repeated on this holiday.

In more recent years however we have become more mature in our outlook and I started to think more seriously about how often we had sex and where we had it. To keep your marriage alive in all areas is a tough job and sex is one of the most important areas to enjoy.

My wife is a keen gardener and we have two beautiful gardens where we live in the Midlands of England. I'm a carpenter and three years ago laid some decking which is now all the rage here in England. It was on a sunny afternoon when my wife had finished gardening that we were sitting on our new decking and I suggested we christen it by fucking outside. Now you have to understand that we English are pretty reserved bunch of people so that sort of request isn't usually made. However my wife surprised me by readily agreeing and stripped off in front of me and came to sit on my lap. Now, our garden is completely private so no one can see into it. After a few minutes of fondling my wife and removing my clothes she asked me how I'd like to fuck her. Again you really do have to understand how shocking this is as my wife had never got over her catholic upbringing and sex is usually reserved for the bedroom only.

I chose doggy style as it's my favourite and so down on the deck she went on all fours saying "come on then stick it in me" I duly obliged and we had one of the happiest afternoons of our lives which finished with us remaining naked and walking around just enjoying the sun. You should have seen the stripe marks left in my wife arms and knees from the decking timbers!

Now, I am a keen photographer and ever since digital cameras came out have taken some shots of my wife at various times so I rushed inside and got my camera and started taking pix of my wife naked in the garden and also of her sitting on my lap later in the afternoon just before we fucked for the second time.

So each summer we now make some time to spend "gardening" but still in our private garden which isn't exhibitionism is it?

However, 2 years ago we enjoyed a week in the Lake District as we still love walking and I started pulling at her shorts as we walked along. This got her all turned on and as we stopped for lunch I started to unbutton her shorts in the hope of having some fun as we did all those years ago in Devon. I was at the point of having two fingers inside her cunt and she her head was laid back on my shoulders when a couple of guys walked past just a few yards away but looking intently at my wife as they passed. My wife was oblivious and, to my surprise they just kept walking past. My wife came and was just about to unbutton my trousers when I told her what had just happened. She jumped up to see if they were still around and had a huge grin on her face which again surprised me. She knelt down and was about to start sucking my dick when a group of ramblers (walkers) approached so we covered up in the hope that they would pass but it seemed like all the walkers in the Lake District had decided to use our path so we gave up and decided to go back to our car. I was pretty pissed off at being disturbed and was not a happy bunny as we finally got back to our car. My wife tried to cheer me up with a promise of a good fucking later but that didn't do much for me but I was still thinking of the two strangers who had seen my wife in all her glory so that cheered me up.

Once we were back in our car I drove down Kirkstone Pass (a road in the Lake District Mountains) and my wife asked me to pull over and take some pictures. We pulled into a parking bay with one other car in it and I got out to take a few pix. The scenery was really beautiful but nothing compared to the view as I turned to see my wife leaning out of our cars window exposing her tits to me. As you can guess I started snapping away as if my life depended on it. The couple in the other car were oblivious to the show my wife was putting on but the passing cars were not as they papped (tooted) their car horns at her with one car stopping, winding their window down and taking a photo of my wife for themselves. (if it was you then please send the pictures to us!)

I quickly returned to our car and my lovely wife started to undo my zip and leaned forward and started sucking by dick. She was really into making me cum to cheer me up after my earlier disappointment and she was totally succeeding. It was after about two to three minutes that I turned to see that two guys on bicycles had stopped for a break and were peering through our cars window and smiling in approval as my wife's head bobbed up and down on my dick. The thought crossed my mind not to say anything but I decided to be pretty bold and whispered to my wife that two men were watching her give me a blow job! She didn't miss a stroke and then stopped for a second to say "so what" and then carried on sucking away with even more gusto.

I was near to cumming when one of the men gestured for me to pull my wife tee shirt up and I duly obliged revealing her bare back and shoulders. She did nothing to stop me knowing that she was being seen by these to guys. The other guy gestured for me to pull my wife's shorts down and again I duly obliged and pulled them down as far as they would go. As I pulled them down her knickers went with them and the guys got to see my wife beautiful bum and as they feasted on her charms I came there and then with my wife swallowing all of my cum. My wife did not normally give me blowjobs at that time so it was very special for me that she swallowed my load as well and with an audience too. She came up and pulled her shorts up and her tee short down and the two guys just waved at her and she just smiled broadly at them a as we drove away.

We spent the rest of the day talking about how this turned us on and how much we had enjoyed it. We discussed our previous outdoor sexual experiences and after a few beers decided to give each one a name. So, making her cum outside is now called '"doing a Croyde", having sex in our garden is called "gardening" (obvious eh?) and giving me a blowjob in our car is called "doing a Kirkstone".

This year things have evolved further and we have 2 new things that we now do. The first was when we were on holiday in Brittany in June this year and we had gone with my brother and were staying in a cottage so sex was limited to a quickie each night before we slept. We drove in the remote countryside near Redon and we parked next to the river Vilaine. We had seen no one for quite a while as this part of France is less populated than others. Whilst we were sitting enjoying the scenery I started undoing the buttons on my wife's top just out of fun and she responded by doing nothing but smile broadly as I undid all her buttons and pulled her tits out.

Have you noticed how we behave when we are on holiday? It now seems that my wife changes her sexual boundaries when we're away from home. Strange eh?

So there we were with my wife tits out and my dick in her hand and being pumped up and down

I was sucking her tits and she was getting turned on even more than me. Great fun and if you haven't tried it, do it as soon as you can!

After a while she suggested that I fuck her there and then which as usual surprised the hell out of me but I quickly got out of our car and walked around to her side of the car, jumped in as she lifted herself up and there we were with her sitting on my hard dick in the middle of the French countryside. She started pumping up and down and I removed her unbuttoned shirt. The feeling of fucking in this way with the chance of getting caught was too much for both of us and we came at the same time within a few minutes. Once we have composed ourselves I lifted her off me and slid out of the car with my jeans around my ankles. I quickly pulled them up as I heard a couple approaching but was not seen by them. My wife by this time had buttoned herself back up and looked normal apart from being flushed following our exertions. The couple saw out car and came over to ask directions and we duly obliged by getting out map book out and pointing them in the right direction. All the time we were talking to them my cum was leaking down the side of my wife's leg and she said that it was a great feeling to be talking to someone whilst your husbands cum is dripping down your leg! My only regret is that I didn't take any pictures of her on my lap with the beautiful river Vilaine as a background. Next time I will!

We now call car sex "doing a Vilaine" which we have not repeated yet but hope to soon.

Our latest adventure was in Lanzarote in September. We stayed at Puerto Del Carmen and loved the high temperature and late summer sunshine. We hired a car and drove around the island and decided to find a secluded beach in the hope of having some fun. We finally found Papagayo beach which we now believe has changed our lives for the better. How so? Well as we approached Papagayo we stopped at a checkpoint and paid the 3 Euro entry fee. As we did this the two Spanish guards had a strange sort of smile on their faces which we both commented on but our thoughts soon moved on as we saw the beach for the first time. It stunning and looks like the typical beach you see in all the brochures with golden/white sand, beautiful!

There's a large car park in and after we had parked our car we walked toward the beach looking for a quite place to relax and have some fun. However on the way to the beach three guys in their mid twenties walked toward us totally naked. (now I knew why the guards were smiling) I saw them first and whispered to my wife who stopped in her tracks as they casually said hi and walked past. My wife, bless her couldn't take her eyes off their dicks and bums as we slowly realised that this was a nudist beach. Now, I have no inhibitions about what I look like and have no problem being naked with other people as I was brought up by two very liberal parents. My wife, on the other hand, with her catholic upbringing was stunned but aroused at the same time. As we arrived on the beach we just sat down in amazement as young and old alike were doing all the things people do on a beach but without any clothes on. We slapped on the obligatory sun tan lotion and surveyed the beautiful beach and people.

After about five minutes we both started feeling uncomfortable about what we were wearing and we both started to talk at the same time. (This happens quite often, especially when we're nervous) This made us laugh and broke the spell we were under. I stripped down to my swimming trunks and my wife stripped down to her bikini. This made us feel better but as we were the only couple on the beach with swimwear on I decided to take things further and take my trunks off and sit on our towel naked. My wife was a little shocked at this but without saying a word took her bikini top off and revealed her tits for all to see. Now, we're typically English, so I had a white band across my middle where my trunks usually are and she had bright white tits compared to her slightly tanned upper body and legs.

As we sat there and very attractive girl in her mid twenties came up to us and boldly introduced herself as Michelle and saying that she too was from the UK. I was staring at her beautiful young body through my dark sunglasses, she was stunning and my dick started to twitch at the sight of her. She started laughing and joking with my wife and they soon hit it off talking about all sorts of things which ended up with my wife taking her bikini bottoms off and laying there naked as the day she was born next to a gorgeous creature who was sitting up looking at my hardening dick. As my wife was settling down to sunbathe Michelle started talking to me about where we were from and what I did for a living etc. To my total embarrassment my dick started to get harder and harder and I turned away from her in an attempt to hide my hard-on. She soon caught on to what I was up to and just smiled at me and shook her head without my wife seeing her. After about half an hour we were all lying out soaking up the sun when I heard some movement and looked to see Michelle sitting up and squirting some sun tan lotion onto her hand. Without a word or a look she just grabbed hold of my dick and started rubbing the lotion onto my now engorged dick right in front of everyone. OK they were a few hundred yards away but they could have walked over at any time. It felt out of this world and trust me when I say I could not move! All the time she was pumping me up and down she had this inquisitive look on her face and her eyes were fixed on my dick. I glanced at my wife who was motionless and I guessed she was asleep as she didn't say a word or moved an inch.

Within two to three minutes I looked at Michelle and mouthed that I was about to cum. She reached down and cupped my balls for a few seconds and then I just started spurting out cum into her hand. As I did this she gently squeezed my balls and milked the last few drops out of me. It felt absolutely fantastic!

After she had milked me dry she pulled out a tissue and casually wiped her hand and then wiped the end of my softening dick to tidy me up. At this point my wife started to move and sat up and suggested we go for a swim to cool down. We swam out into the sea and I started playing with my wife by squeezing her tits and slapping her bum to which she returned the favour by trying to pull my dick. At this point Michelle joined her and helped her get hold of me. While we were playing around I grabbed Michelle's tits and managed to slip my hand over her cunt a few times, she loved it! Our playing ended after about half an hour but not before I'd managed to put my finger inside not only my wife's cunt but Michelle's too and both seemed pretty happy about me doing it as none of us could see what was going on beneath the waves.

We retired back to our place on the beach and as we walked back up to our towels a couple of teenage lads walked by and said something in Spanish with big smiles and then, according to Michelle (who speaks fluent Spanish) commented on how it was great to see a mother a daughter naked and with fuckable bodies that they'd love to fuck! (I guess they took the chance that we spoke no Spanish and felt happy talking out loud). I got a little angry at this but Michelle and my wife soon calmed me down saying that it was very funny and a compliment.

I was still trying to take all that had happened when my wife lay down to dry off and Michelle surprisingly took my place on our towels which left me to lie on the other side with Michelle between us.

After about 10 mins Michelle handed me the sun tan lotion and gestured for me to rub some on her. Now, as a 46 year old man who's been masturbated by a lovely young girl and even been allowed to stick my finger inside her cunt whilst swimming I was not thinking puritanical thoughts but didn't want to be brazen about what I was thinking about either. (I wanted to jump on top of her and fuck her brains out but banished the thought from my mind) I decided to go straight for it and started rubbing the lotion on and around her cunt. She just started moving and squirming on her towel enjoying every minute of it and looking me straight in the eye with a look of absolute concentration in her eyes which I found surprisingly off putting but erotic at the same time.

My wife was oblivious to what we were doing and I must admit to feeling a bit guilty about rubbing this girl's cunt in front of my wife as she's young enough to be our own daughter which is bad enough but to be doing it in public as well is pushing it as far as I'm concerned.

Michelle came sooner than I thought she would have but I was relived that she came quietly and pretended to just be re-arranging her position on my towel. Once she had finished cumming she leaned over and kissed the top of my now rigid dick before kissing me on my lips and then got up to announce that she had to leave. I had to lie on my stomach to hide my new hard-on and raised my eyes to my wife give her a hug, exchange phone numbers and give her a kiss on the cheek as a goodbye. My wife then chastised me for not getting up to say goodbye but Michelle knelt down in front of me and kissed me on my cheek where I lay and said goodbye with a final wink.

12