My Exotic Lady

Story Info
Exotic lady in a robe.
821 words
3.81
18.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do think of you a lot and looking forward to touching you and holding you. Just think, we are alone, you are sitting down on a chair with you back to me. You have a sexy robe which covers your naked body, you are only wearing a pair of silk stockings.

I come behind you and start to kiss the left side of your neck, you move your neck over to your right to give me more to kiss. I can smell you perfume and I can feel myself get excited by the smell. As I am kissing you, I can see the beautiful cleavage , your robe gently caresses your body and the opening shows you're rising breasts , as you get excited by my kiss.

I kiss all around your neck and then nibble your ear and gentle bite the smooth skin of you neck. I can see your chest rise with the excitement and my left hand moves over to your left breast and start to caress it and cup the firm soft skin, I move to your nipple and feel that it is nice and erect ready for my touch. I start to kiss you deeper and I see you head move left and our lips meet, I kiss you deeply , your beautiful full lips eager for my kiss and our tongues dart in and out of each others mouths, gently careering each other.

I move around to your front, still kissing you and as I deeply kiss your lips, I slowly undo your gown, I can see the curves of your full breasts and your very hard nipples. I look into your eyes as I slowly open the front of your gown and expose your perfect body. You can feel the warm air over your body, you large breasts pointing to me wanting my attention. I pull you slightly forward, and opening your legs, I can see your full lips exposed to me , wet and eating for my attention. Your long stockinged legs, wide inviting and I move in-between them.

I come close to your to hold you and to kiss you, my bare chest against yours, I can feel your erect nipples against me, and I kiss even more deeply. I leave you kiss and move down your neck and move to you're heaving breasts. You start to lick you left nipple as my hand gently massages it my other hand finds your very wet pussy. I start to rub your engorged clit, playing with it and touching it, you push your hips toward me wanting me to enter your warm wet pussy. My lips are round your right nipple and you cant stand it as you start to climax, my fingers doing magic, you have never , never left this way, I know exactly where to rub.

I stand up in front of you, you can see my lager erect cack straining beneath the white material of my underwear. I slowly push them down and you see my excitement spring free and standing erect and waiting for your attention. You feel your pussy get wetter, as you look onto this hard muscle , this muscle that is yours and yours alone.

You take hold of my skin and slowly play with me, my white skin moving up and down, I can see you beautiful dark hands moving up and down, teasing me and you can feel the stone hard muscle beneath for fingers.

You start to play with your wet pussy, playing with it while you look at my hard cock, you move me closer to you, my purple head near your mouth, your rhythm gets faster , your firm stokes having its effect on me. You can see my loose sack winning to your command as you can feel me get to my climax.

Your other hand is playing with your very wet pussy, rubbing your swollen clit, the sight of my hard cock, and you having control of me, drives your climax closer. I start to push my cock toward you, trying to thrust toward you, it was then I climaxed, my white cum shooting forward to you , all over your swollen dark breasts, you can smell the salty liquid, the smell of sex is so strong. You squeeze my cock, squeezing every drop of my excitement. You love the look of the white liquid all over your dark beautiful skin.

It's then your climax builds and finally flows through your body, your back arches, my fingers playing with your clit. The climax rushed through your body and you moan , as it finishes , you collapse , your body relaxed, your arms by your side, and legs open, your body all for me to see. I drink in your body, you're glistening sweaty breasts and perfect pussy mound. I am yours to play with, you are mine.