My Experience with an 11-Inch Cock

Story Info
Asian woman's account of sex with a huge cock.
2.5k words
3.66
670.1k
115
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asian38d
asian38d
113 Followers

Just about every man that I have ever dated has been stunned when they find out that I have slept with a man who had an 11 inch cock.

I am 23, Korean and have a body much like Ewa Sonnet's (or so my boyfriend tells me). My boobs have always been the center of attention when it came to boys. I began to develop when I was 9, and bought my "d cup" when I was 14. By 15 I was in the double d cups and was wondering when they were going to stop growing. Currently, I wear a 38DD bra. I have long black hair that comes to the middle of my back, and I stand about 5 foot.

I decided to write this because every man that I have ever dated wants to know what it was like having sex with an 11 inch dick. Personally, I find this question to be a real turn-off because I'm not with that man anymore, and would rather talk about the man in front of me. So, I guess that I am hoping that you men will read this and be satisfied knowing what it is like, and not ask in the future. This isn't designed to be an erotic story as much as it is to be informative. For those of you who feel compelled to masturbate while reading this, I will include as much of the juicy details as I can remember.

I was 20 at the time interning at a large export company in NYC. Our company was one of the middle-men supplying dollar stores from Asia. Since I speak Korean, I was immediately hired for translation work. I was in Seoul when I met this guy. We met at one of the local bars on the eastside. Turns out that he had gone to the same university as I. I remember him being about 6 foot, 250lbs. He was African American in Seoul on business. At the time, I had a boyfriend state-side who I'd been dating about 2 years. At this point in life, I had been with 4 men already. I lost my virginity when I was 15 to one of my step dad's business partners, though all my regular boyfriends were about my age. I guess when it comes to sex, I prefer older men. The oldest man I have been with to date was 67. I prefer affluent businessmen (though I'm not a gold digger). I guess you could say I'm attracted to power.

I digress... Anyway, we ended up back at his room. I noticed his bulge first when he sat back on the bed next to me. We were watching some Korean drama, and I was half translating it for him. I was laying half on him caressing his chest when I first felt his cock lurch. I jumped a little and looked up at him. "Getting excited?" I asked. He had the biggest smile on his face! I took his hand and placed it on my ass as he came forward and kissed me. I felt my heart racing as his hand explored my ass. I moved all the way on top of him so that he could use both hands. We kissed deeply. I felt his cock growing hard in his pants. I don't think that I realized yet how big it was. I sat up on him and brought his hands to my boobs. He caressed them through my blouse as I unbuttoned his shirt. He began to unbutton mine as well. As soon as it was off me, I slid down a little straddling his knees. This was the first time I touched his crotch. I felt my heart skip a beat as I realized what he had in his pants. Breathlessly, I unzipped his zipper and reached in. I felt his huge cock straining against his boxers. I followed the shaft down his leg. I couldn't believe how far I was reaching! I reached the end of his boxers but not the end of his cock. I jumped off and pulled him up to stand in front of me as I sat down on the bed again. I pulled down his pants and boxers in one motion. His huge cock sprang out and slapped me across my face. I jumped back, but it swung back and came to rest on my tits. I just sat there staring at it in disbelief! It was huge! It was as thick as a can of pop! The head was so big that it looked like a t-ball stand with a ball on top. I took it in my hand. I kept saying "Holy &%$#, it's so big!" over and over. When I wrapped my hand around it, my thumb and middle finger were still 2" apart. I looked up at him. He smiled warmly.

"We'll take it slow, ok?" My excitement was replaced with worry... I worried he was too big for me. I had a very small pussy.

The biggest cock that I had in me up to then was 5 1/2 inches and I thought that was big. It felt like it was stretching me so far apart the whole time me and my boyfriend had sex. Now, I sat in front of something I thought only existed on the internet. He put his hand on the side of my head and pulled me gently closer. The musky smell of this huge black cock began to excite me again, and I opened my mouth. I began to suck the head wondering if I could even get that in my mouth. I licked his balls and traced the length of his shaft with my tongue still debating whether on not I could take it. I finally tried to go over the head, but not even at its widest point, my lips were stretched as far as they would go. My jaw was aching from being opened farther that it was used to. I think that is when I made the mistake of moving my tongue back to try to make more room. I must have grazed his head because he lurched forward, thrusting the rest of his head in my mouth. Instantly, I felt searing pain from the sides of my mouth as my lips tore to accommodate the gigantic head's entry into my mouth. I tried to pullback, but his hands kept me impaled on him. Tears began flowing down my cheeks and my lips tore more as I desperately looked up at him. He had his head tipped back and he was groaning as his hands pulled me further down his cock. I tried to scream but couldn't. I began to push him, and He looked down. He immediately pulled out, tearing my lips even more in his haste to pull out. He knelt down and held me. For a while, apologizing.

I went to the bathroom to survey the damage. My lips were split not only on the sides of the mouth but in 4 other places as well. I took a long time rinsing and dabbing my mouth with a towel. I felt sick to my stomach and puked in the toilet. The man was really nice to me through it all. As I was puking he rubbed my back and apologized. He took me back to the bed and laid me down. He rubbed my feet and told me we could stop. I said ok. He lay down next to me and we talked for a while. As we talked, I began to feel really bad that he hadn't been satisfied. I rolled him on his back and reached down. I began stroking his cock back to hardness. In no time he had it standing at full mast in front of me. I told him no more head, but he could titty fuck me if he wanted to. I knelt at the side of the bed between his legs. I removed my bra and let the girls fall out. I placed his cock between them and began to move back and forth while I stroked him off. He tipped his head back again in enjoyment and I decided I was going to try to get him to cum. I began to lick just the tip of his head as I stroked him, my boobs lying on his legs. He reached down and began to flick and twist my nipples, which set my cunt on fire. I was jerking him off faster and faster until finally his cock hardened up and he moaned. He watched as his cock sent the first jet of hot cum up on my cheek. I aimed him down at my tits and counted 8 more jets of cum that soaked my tits! He was rubbing my nipples so fast now that I needed something inside to ease the aching!

I made the decision to try fucking him. He handed me a towel and I wiped the cum off as I got up. I straddled him at the edge of the bed and began to lower myself on him. As the head went in, it felt like my pussy was going to tear in two. I spent over an hour just trying to get his whole head inside my cunt. With each attempt to go in, his cock tore the inner lining of my pussy. My cunt lips were already bleeding from the huge stretch. Each side of my clit was also cut from the stretching. I was screaming with each time I tried to lower myself further on him, I kept wondering how I was going to explain the damage to my body to my boyfriend. I also was wondering how much damage my pussy would receive from his monster! In what seemed to be the 10 millionth time I pushed down, the Head finally popped in. I screamed and arched back as the pain seared through my body and mind. My legs gave out and I came crashing down on him, forcing his cock further in me. By doing this it tore the inner walls of my pussy in so many spots it felt like just searing pain. I screamed as I held him, tears flowing again from my eyes. After what seemed to be forever, the pain began to subside. The pain was replaced with a dull ache in my stomach that traveled into my throat, making it hard for me to swallow. "It feels like you split me in two... I feel your dick in my throat!" I stammered. I slowly turned to look in the mirror across from the bed behind me. What I saw horrified me! My cunt was stretched open by his huge cock. There had to be at least 9 inches still out of me. There was blood flowing from my cunt! "I'm bleeding.... Like I'm a virgin getting fucked." The blood had traveled down his cock and was staining the sheets. I looked down in front of me. There was a visible mound where the head of his cock was inside my pussy. "It's so big...do you know how much your stretching me?" I whispered. He nodded.

"Do you want to stop?" he asked. I sat there for a few seconds wondering what to do.

"Hell, the biggest part is already in me... I'll try to take it all for you." I told him.

He said, "No one has ever been able to take it all." I said I'd try. I placed his hands on my hips and told him to pull me down. I told him to do it in one movement so that I would only experience the pain once for him. I sat up again and closed my eyes. All of a sudden, the pain shot up from my pussy through my womb, into my stomach, up through my throat. My eyes flew open as wide as they could go and I tried to scream. Nothing came out as I sat there forced on his cock. The pain was excruciating! My head went fuzzy and I blacked out.

I woke up lying on the bed on my back. My cunt ached! He was lying next to me with my head on his chest. He was caressing my face as I came to. I looked across at the mirror at the foot of the bed, and tried to spread my legs. I couldn't move them because of the pain. My muscles hurt so much. I asked him to spread my legs for me. What I saw as he did that will stay with me for the rest of my life. My outer lips were cracked in at least 10 places! My cunt was gaping open by at least 2 inches! I could see clear up my passage which was all torn and cut everywhere from over stretching. As my legs separated I began to bleed again.

Emotionally, I felt like a whore who had just been used. I began to sob. "What is my boyfriend going to do when he sees this? I'm no good to anyone now. My pussy is destroyed and I won't be able to please anyone any more!" I sobbed. "I'm a whore. I'm a whore...." I murmured over and over. He held me tighter.

"No you aren't..." he said softly.

"Yes I am..." I whispered. I pulled him close, still crying. "Please, I'm no good to anyone but you now. Please, at least take your pleasure from me. Let me satisfy you as you're the last man who will tell me I'm tight. You're the last man who will find pleasure in my womb." My voice trailed off as I pulled him on top of me and placed his cock at my bruised and bleeding opening. "Fuck me. Fuck me like the whore I am now. Take your time, make sure you're satisfied. You're the last man who will be satisfied by me." I went numb as he went in again. This time it felt like he didn't care about me. It felt like he was just trying to get off. The last thing I remember him saying was

"Oh Shit! I'm all the way in..." My mind traveled elsewhere... I lay there thinking of my boyfriend. My mind wandered to fields of flowers on hot sunny days. I dreamed I was floating in puffy clouds. Time stood still. I never found out what happened after that. I woke up the next morning aching all over and alone in the bed. He was gone. I found an envelope with $10,000 on the table next to me. A month later I got an abortion.

CONCLUSION:

Since that incident, I have been with other men. I have never been told that I was tight. Only one man has gone down on me and that was when I was asleep. The next morning he questioned me about what happened, and then broke up with me. I have never regretted anything I did more than to sleep with that man. He destroyed not only my body, but my ability to obtain and keep a boyfriend.

asian38d
asian38d
113 Followers