My Eyes Vol. 01 Ch. 02

Story Info
James finishes up with his family.
1.7k words
4.15
66.1k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NA: I'm actually glad about all the comments I had with my first chapter. I'm new to this literotica stuff. I'm gonna work on refining my writing style throughout future chapters, so I'll guess you'll see me become better at writing if you follow along with my story ;). To be honest, I thought my first chapter was too long, so i cut it in half, this is basically the other half, so it probably won't show much improvement, if any.

I looked at my hypnotized family sitting on the couch facing me. I smiled, my plan was about to be executed. First, I dealt with my parents. "When I break the hypnosis, you will announce that you are fine with anything I do to my sisters or mother, unless you think they are in danger, and that we should all be naked as much as possible to get to know nature better." I turned to my sisters, "You will agree with what dad says, and hug me after." "After dad finishes talking, everyone will go back into the trance." I dropped the trance on everyone after sitting down on the couch.

My dad stood up, and began talking. "Your mother and I have decided that we don't really mind what James does to you, or your mother, given that it is safe. We have also decided that we should all be naked when we are alone in the house to become one with nature."

My sisters smiled and hugged me, then like my parents, fell back into the trance and slumped down onto the couch. Now, I commanded everyone, "You will all agree with my decisions and whenever I say sleep, you will fall into a deep slumber and await orders, even when out of this trance. The girls here will not mind if I do anything sexual in front of them or to them and will act like its normal. Girls you will and won't be horny when I tell you to be."

Now, onto the last step of my plan, I now addressed only my mom and dad. "How is your sex life?" My mom sighed and replied, " It's just not what it used to be, we've done every position already, and sex is boring for your father and me now." I smiled, at least I would be doing some good today. "Marcus you will find yourself sexually attracted to Kelly like you have never before, and the same for you Kelly. Marcus, you will only be attracted to Kelly, and nobody else, unless I say otherwise.You two will only have sex when all of your parental duties are done." They both nodded. I dropped the trance.

Everyone began to strip naked, as well as me, my plan worked! After everyone was nude, we all went about our daily lives. Natalie went into the room to do god knows what, Sasha started watching TV, Kelly started making breakfast, and Marcus went into his office to finish some papers for work.

I just decided to sit down and watch TV with Sasha. She was watching some random cooking show that I thought was okay, now it was time for me to have my fun. I turned to Sasha and said, "sleep." She slumped down onto the couch. "When I drop this trance you will deepthroat me like you're a pro at it, when I cum onto you, you're going to orgasm like you never have before. When out of the hypnosis, you will follow all of my orders like they are great ideas." I dropped the hypnosis and Sasha immediately took my whole length into her mouth. She looked up at me while she deepthroated me, making the whole experience even better.

I smiled, things were gonna be easy around here for me. While Sasha was working on my dick, I switched the channel to the news. I grunted as I came onto Sasha's glorious tits and all over her face as she moaned out in pleasure from her orgasm. Breathing heavily, Sasha sat back down beside me. She was still covered in my cum, so I got an idea. I called out, "Natalie! Get over to the living room right now! I need your help!" Footsteps were heard as Natalie walked out to the living room and looked at me, "What do you need James?" I chuckled, this was getting fun.

"Natalie, I came all over Sasha and I need you to lick off all the cum." Natalie just nodded happily, "Sure thing James!" Natalie crawled onto the couch and began to lick my cum off of Sasha, it was a sight to behold. Watching my sisters, I said to Natalie, "You're getting hornier and hornier, Natalie all you can think of is my cock." Natalie's pussy started getting wet, to the point where she was soaking the couch beneath her. After she was finished with Sasha, she turned to me and practically begged if she could suck my cock.

"Please James! Please! I'll let you fuck me after..." Natalie smiled at me with a look full of lust. I smiled and then pushed Natalie's head to my dick. She eagerly took my cock in her mouth and began sucking like no tomorrow. While Natalie was busy with my dick, I motioned for Sasha to come over.

I moved her legs so that she was basically doing the splits, her wet pussy was hovering right in front of me, smirking, I dove down and started licking like my life depended on it. Sasha moaned out in pleasure as I licked her snatch. My mom walked by us and put a plate of eggs and bacon on the coffee table in front of me and said, "Breakfast's ready! Don't let it get cold."Then, she walked back to the kitchen. "Nice! She doesn't care what I'm doing right now!" I thought to myself.

I grunted as I came inside Natalie's mouth, just as Sasha came, covering me with her juices. She tasted great, and now, I couldn't wait to fuck Natalie. I set Sasha down beside me, and commanded her watch as she mastrubated to the sight before her.

After Natalie swallowed my cum, she laid face up on the couch and spread her legs for me. "What are you waiting for James? Fuck me already." I quickly pushed my erection into Natalie tight pussy. "Ugh.. damn you're tight!" Natalie just moaned. I started thrusting in and out, matching my thrusts to the tune of my favorite songs in my head.

Natalie practically screamed as she came, coating my dick in her juices. I was about to cum but made the note to ask Natalie if she was on the pill. Natalie replied while still in her orgasm, "James, of ..mmmm.. Course.. Ohhh. I'm on the..ahh. Pill, silly..mmm." With that, I groaned as i came in Natalie's tight snatch.

The feeling of cum in her pussy brought Natalie to another climax. "Ahhhhh! I can feel your hot, cum inside me.. Ohhhh fuck! It feels so good, ahh..." Natalie breathed heavily as she recovered from her double orgasm. I took the chance to try and slip my still hard cock into her ass. Unfortunately, Natalie noticed a new sensation in her other hole. "Oh my god! JAMES WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I panicked as Natalie tried to push herself out from under me, "Sleep!" I said, Natalie slumped over and drifted off to sleep.

"Whew!" I said to myself, just as I was beginning to relax, my mom came out from the kitchen, obviously mad. "James Orion, what did you do to your-" I cut her off by putting her to sleep like I did with Natalie. I turned to my mom and commanded her, "Kelly, you will be okay with me fucking you and your daughters anyway I want, when I bring you out of the trance, you will stand and await for orders." I broke the hypnosis and Kelly stood up, emotionless, staring at the TV.

Now, with that out of the way, I turned to Natalie and said, "When I break the hypnosis, Natalie, you will be fine with me fucking you analy, in fact, you'll love it almost as much as when I fuck you in the pussy." I broke my control over her and watched as she smiled and said, "Come on little brother, I love it when you fuck me in the ass."

I used Natalie's juices as lube and slowly inserted my cock into her tight ass. She moaned as she felt my length go inside her. It was extremely tight at first, almost painful, but after a few thrusts, it started to feel great. Natalie was now loudly moaning as I fucked her faster and faster. I grabbed her large breasts as I thrusted into her. Natalie reached her limit soon and yelled as she came, squirting onto the couch. I pulled my now soft cock out of her and gave her breasts one last squeeze before turning to my mom. My mom married young, so she didn't look that old yet, if she was in public with me she could probably pass as my girlfriend, this just made everything better for me.

"Kelly, you are now a horny, horny girl. All you can think about is letting me fuck you in front of your husband." My mom started to jack me off while I was squeezing her beautiful tits. "Hey, mom why don't you go talk to dad?" With a huge smile, my mom told me that it was a great idea and that I should come too.

We found my dad in his office, nude of course, signing a small stack of papers. My mom started talking to him about some random parent stuff, I noticed that my dad had developed a huge boner as they were talking. Smirking, I sneaked up behind my mom, and slowly pushed my erection inside her. She moaned as I started fucking her in front of her husband. I could tell my dad was getting jealous. After a few more thrusts, I pulled out of her and walked back to the living room.

"I'll just leave her with you, Dad."

After a few moments, I heard loud moaning coming from my dad's office. Well, it was pretty late, so I went to bed, and let myself drift off to sleep.

NA: Yeah, it was pretty weak, but I got some new ideas, and I'm ready for the third chapter!