My Fair Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,481 Followers

It just got better from there. We fucked every night, sometimes several times. Her everyday attire changed. She began to dress so sexy it was like I had a new wife. When I drove my cock into her she yelled at me to fuck her like a whore and called herself a slut. She asked for it up the ass and I was surprised at how easily she took me. She pulled her ass cheeks apart to help me get in. And her blowjobs could make me cum in 2 minutes now, if she wanted, but she loved to tease my cock, keep me on the edge for a long time. When I did blow she either swallowed it up or pulled my cock free at let me spray all over her face and tits. She really loved that. The weird thing was that I thought all this would make her my sex slave but it was almost the other way around. She needed it and demanded it. Of course, I was always more than willing to oblige, but she would tell me to fuck her from behind or lie down so she could ride me or lick her. She knew just what she wanted and how she wanted it. I didn't mind letting her take the lead so long as I got off.

Then one night after she had totally exhausted me and I told we had had to quit for the night I woke up because of a noise downstairs. I turned to her and she was not in the bed. I crept quietly down and found her watching My Fair Lady and frigging herself like crazy. God, she was a sight. I watched for a long time before realizing I was jacking off, then just went down and shoved my cock in front of her face. When she saw it she just gasped with joy and swallowed it up, sucking like her life depending on it. I had to pry her off because I knew she wanted to be fucked. Although sheHAD developed a big appetite for cum but, if I came in her mouth, there was no way she'd get the fucking she needed.

The other downside to all this was that she had become looser from all the constant fucking but I figured it was no big deal. Anyways, I decided to give the video back after that night. I could always borrow it again if she started to change back.

I went by Paul's office just before lunch the next day. He had already left to eat. I slipped inside and opened the cabinet where I saw him take it from. There was a stack of videos there. I skimmed through the titles. My Fair Lady (again), Lucy, Janice, Carol, Vanessa. Vanessa? She was Paul's secretary and she was hot! A stacked blonde who I knew wasn't hired for her typing skills. Had he made all these women watch the video? Since lunch had just begun, I went back and locked his door and slipped the tape in. Sure enough there was Vanessa entering his office on the screen.

"Do you need it?" I heard him ask.

"Yes, please, I need it." she replied her hand caressing her neck.

"What do you say?"

"Please, Sir. Fuck me? Fuck your little slut?"

Paul walked in view of the camera and started kissing her. It was intense and she moaned under his lips. I felt myself getting hard already. Vanessa unbuttoned his shirt and pulled hard to get it off. Her own dress fell to the floor reveal matching blue bra and panties.

"Oh god!" she moaned. "Your touch sets me on fire."

She pulled at his pants, dropping to her knees to get them off and then pulled off his underwear and sucked at his cock. She was a pro, licking his shaft and swallowing him down. She managed to deep throat all 9 inches of him which made him cum in her mouth. She swallowed it all. Then he had her lay down while he licked her pussy. She came three times from it before he let her up and I carefully watched his technique for pointers. By this time he was semi-erect and he had her suck him to full stiffness again.

"Where do you want it, slut?" he asked.

"My ass, Sir. Please fuck my ass! I love your big cock in my ass!"

He didn't waste any time, plunging his cock into her. She screamed but pushed her hips back against him. They took up a rhythm and fucked and fucked. She kept telling him to fuck her hard. She said she was his slut, his whore. She wanted to feel him cum. And he did, into her waiting ass. He pulled out just after and she quickly turned around and licked him clean.

I had grabbed some tissues off his desk by this time and jacked off into them. Removing the video, I grabbed another: Lucy. It occurred to me as the video started to play that Stephen, a colleague of mine had a wife named Lucy. A shiver went down my spine accompanying the thought and then the camera pointed at a door to a house and Stephen's wife Lucy opened the door. Her face lit up, "Oh god! You're here! I've been going crazy waiting."

She was grabbed by the hair and pulled into the house, but not by Paul, by Kathy. "Yeah, yeah, we know bitch." she spat. "Now shut up and drop to your knees. My pussy needs a good licking."

Lucy dropped eagerly as Kathy lifted her skirt up to reveal no panties and a shaved pussy. Lucy went to work immediately. My mind had not clicked on the implications yet, I was so mesmerized by the two women. Kathy undressed while Lucy licked her and her naked tits almost made me shoot my load. There was porno body if I ever saw one. She lifted Lucy up to her chest and Lucy immediately started sucking and caressing those puppies. God, I wanted to be Lucy right then. Then the camera moved along the room keeping the girls in frame and was placed on a table. Paul came into view.

"Kathy, suck my cock while the slut takes off her clothes."

"Yes, Sir." Kathy said and dropped to her knees. I noticed what a change overcame her. To Lucy she was the domineering bitch, but to Paul she was a servile slut. Lucy got naked and the girls engaged in a 69 with Lucy on top. Paul got behind her and shoved his cock in her pussy.

"Yes Master!" Lucy squealed. "Fuck my pussy. Your slut loves your big cock!"

"Shut up and lick my clit, bitch!" Kathy yelled and Lucy went back to work.

It was then that I noticed the clock on the wall 12:15, lunchtime. Lunchtime fucking Stephen's wife. And then it finally clicked. Shit! Liz!

I didn't bother to stop the machine. I was out of there and driving home, damn the speeding tickets. When I got there Paul's car was in the driveway. My heart was racing. I couldn't swallow. How could he have done this to me? I went to the window and looked in and couldn't believe my eyes. Liz was on her hands and knees sucking Paul's cock like a complete whore while Kathy pumped her pussy with a strap-on. As shocked as I was I was getting hard again. I turned away and replaced the feeling with anger. I stormed around to the front door and threw it open.

"Just what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" I screamed.

All three turned to me shocked. But then it was like a sigh of relief for them.

"Oh it's you, Jim." Paul laughed. "I was worried there for a sec. Close the door and come in."

I shut the door, stunned that he could be so casual about this.

"Liz! Stop sucking that bastard's cock! Right now!" I screamed.

Liz looked up at Paul who shook his head and she went back to sucking him, oblivious to me.

I couldn't believe it. "Get away from my wife you sick fuck or I'll-"

"Or you'll what, Jim? Punch me out? If you were going to you would have by now. Have a seat."

I sat down and only then I began to really worry what was going on. Why did I just sit?

"Now watch this and don't get up." Paul ordered.

Kathy continued to pump and I watched Liz have two orgasms before Paul unloaded his cum in her face and hair. She reached up and scooped what she could with her fingers and swallowed it. She was grinning from ear to ear. "Thank you, Master."

"Clean my cock, slut, but don't swallow it." He ordered and she did just that. "Now go share my cum with your husband."

Liz came up to me and started kissing me. I tasted Paul's cum. I wanted to push her away but couldn't seem to move my arms. I moaned with displeasure.

"Oh come now, Jim" Paul said. "You've tasted it enough times when you got home from work!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "What have you done to me?"

"Hey,YOU watched the video."

"Only a couple times."

"More than you think. You just don't remember. That's how it works. The first time was the inducer. It wasn't the same video you brought home. And the porn I showed you afterwards made you go along with my plan. All the videos subliminally suggest that I am the Master and you should listen to me as well as do what I told you. So of course their only affect on me is to make me feel more in control. I've been giving you suggestions and making you forget things for sometime now. You don't even remember the lunches you spent in my office as Kathy's lapdog, licking her pussy and her feet, being spanked by her and fucked by her friend here." He gestured to her strap-on.
It couldn't be true, I thought. "You can't make someone do something against their nature!" I yelled.

"True." Paul agreed. "Lucky for us you're a closet submissive. Any doubts, look at you cock."

Liz opened my pants and my cock popped out. I was rock hard. Being put in this humiliating situation was turning me on.

Paul cast an evil grin, "I love your wife's cunt. It's so tight." And I suddenly realized why she had felt looser, why I fucked her ass so easily. He'd been feeding her that big cock for weeks now. I didn't want to think about the things I'd done. And then to make it worse he had Liz lay down on her back. He climbed over her, his cock just above her pussy. He, too, was rock hard from his display of power. He looked into her eyes, "What do you want, slut?"

"I want your cock, Master. Please fuck me."

"But your husband is right there? Wouldn't you rather haveHIM fuck you?"

She shook her head, "He can't please me like you. He's so weak and useless, not a real man like you. I hate pretending to enjoy it when he fucks me. Please Master, fuck your horny slut. I'll do anything for your cock."

"You want to fuck in front of him?"

"Show him how a real man pleases a woman. Please, Master. I need you in me."

"Jim." he said, looking at me again. "Your wife wants me to fuck her but I feel I need your approval."

I couldn't imagine what game he was playing now. "Fuck you! You'll never get it!"

Paul smiled again. I hated that smile. "I will take your approval as a gesture. If you put my cock into this slut's cunt then I have your okay."

"I'll never do that!" I spat.

"Jim, come put my cock in your wife's cunt."

I got up off the couch and walked to them. It seems my mouth was the only thing I had control of.

"Stop this you asshole!" I screamed as I kneeled and grabbed his cock. So much bigger than mine. I guided him to my wife's pussy. She moaned on contact. I pleaded, "Please, don't make me do this," but my words fell on deaf ears. I started pushing it in, inch by inch. Liz was purring like a kitten.

When I got him halfway in he said, "Thank you for your approval, Jim. Now stand and watch. Don't move."

I stood and watched as he pumped faster and faster burying himself deep inside my loving wife. My cock was so hard it ached. I wanted to jack off but could move. Liz was rocking her head back and forth screaming, "Fuck me! Oh god yes! Yes! YES!"

Kathy came up gave my cock a long sensuous lick to torment me.

"He's used the video on you too, you know." I told her. "You're not really like this. I can help you escape him, be yourself again."

She laughed at me, highly amused. "Jim, darling, I've always been like this. Paul just told you that to get you to go along with his plan."

"Fuck!"

Liz was in heaven, screaming like a whore. I guess sheWAS one now. Paul kept glancing over at me and smiling. At last he said, "I'm going to cum, slut."

Liz yelled, "Cum inside me, Master. Deeper than Jim ever has. Fill me with your cum. Please!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! She even looked at me when she said it. She was saying it to spite me to show me who owned her and how much. Then Kathy licked me again then and I nearly lost it. Paul unloaded into Liz's waiting pussy she came for the fourth time since he started fucking her. He pulled out and she licked him clean. When he got off the floor Kathy dove on Liz's cunt and started to lick Paul's cum out. I watched as my wife soon came again from this. Paul came up and grabbed my cock. I didn't realize he was aiming it.

"Wanna see a neat trick?" he asked.

I shook my head. He looked deep into my eyes and said, "Cum."

I came with such force I sprayed my own face. Paul laughed letting go and walked away.

"Ha ha. I love doing that!"

I could only imagine what would come next...

Boratus
Boratus
1,481 Followers
12