My Fair Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,478 Followers

"YES!" she screamed as an orgasm ripped through her. "God yes! Fuck me Paul!"

That's what I wanted. I liked her vocal and she kept it up. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fill me. Cum in me!"

I pumped and pumped knowing I wasn't going to last long with this vixen turning me on like she was. And then she said something that just set me off. "I'm yours!"

Hearing her say that, my balls constricted and my head went light. My cock grew full with cum and then unloaded into her. I rammed her with the last of my strength which seemed to leave with my cum. I wanted to collapse on her but I needed to push things a little further. I pulled out abruptly and stood back pulling her off the desk.

"Paul? What?" she asked as I pulled her to my knees in front of me.

"Lick me clean." I ordered her.

"What?" she said the shock evident on her face. "I will not!"

"You will if you ever want to feel my cock inside you again." I said smugly.

"Paul. No! Please. I-"

"Are you mine, Becky?"

"No, Paul, I was just caught up in the moment. I-"

I held her chin up and looked into eyes. I could have put her under at this point and made her do anything but I wanted her to give to me.

"If you want all this to continue, if you want it to get better, you'll do as I tell you. Do you want me to ever fuck you again?"

"Yes." She whispered.

"Are you mine, Becky?"

"Yes." She said even more softly as if admitting it to herself.

"Lick me clean."

And she took my cock into her mouth and started licking and sucking at first with great apprehension at the thought of tasting her own juices but then more enthusiastically until I started to get hard and had to stop her. I pulled her to her feet in front of me and took her face in my hand.

"Still like when I take charge?"

"Yes." She nodded. And then we kissed, deep and passionately. We held each other close and the moment was so tender. I realized that it was the first time we had actually kissed. When we finally broke there were tears streaming down her face.

"Are you ok?" I asked concerned.

"Yes," she smiled wiping her face. "I just feel so happy all of a sudden."

--

Becky and I met everyday after school for weeks after that. Meanwhile at night I watched porn videos to find new techniques and positions to try with her. We fucked in probably every position imaginable. For my first time with a woman things certainly worked out well. Becky took swallowing my cum fairly quickly and always cleaned my cock after a session. I also discovered the sweet sensation of fucking her ass. Outside of the A.V. room we didn't know each other but inside she had become my willing sex slave. I hadn't yet tested my hold on her to see if it was restricted to just the A.V. room. I planned on taking that mental cushion off of her and seeing how we did. First, though my other work in the room had come to fruition. I had spent those weeks editing the video to make a highlight tape of the events at the school but not just any tape. My voice was mixed in with the sounds of the crowd cheering saying things like, "Paul Knight is a great guy. Paul is sexy. Listen to Paul. You trust Paul" And also phrases like "You love watching this video. You want to watch this again." Then I also took frames from the porno videos I watched and interlaced them with frames in the video so that the frame was actually the sports shot with a ghost image of porn in the background. I watched the tape carefully many times looking for flaws, finding many and correcting them. When I was finally happy with my work I waited for the right moment to give it to Becky.

There was a party that weekend and all the jocks and cheerleaders and "in" crowd would be there. I showed the tape to Becky after school one day and told her to show it at the party. Now I knew the tape wouldn't affect people in one sitting but my plan was that Becky's friends would see it and hopefully want to see it again at her place. I figured after a few sessions the tape would begin to affect them and I may have a few more cheerleaders to play with. Not that I wasn't happy with Becky, hell, I was falling in love with her. But being able to fuck her and a friend or friends at the same time was a very appealing thought. I told Becky, as she sucked my cock, that after the party I wanted her to play the tape whenever her friends came over, even if it's just in the background. Becky asked why and I just told her it was an order. By that time she obeyed willingly when I phrased things that way. In fact she sucked more eagerly as I said it.

"That's it, Becky." I encouraged, "Suck me, my little slut."

"Hmmmm, yes sir." She cooed. She brought me to orgasm fairly quickly, locking eyes with me as I came and sucking down every drop of my cum. I petted her head and she smiled proudly up at me.

"Good girl."

"Thank you, sir."

"Becky, what if I told you I wanted to go public about our relationship?"

"What? No, Paul! You can't tell everyone what we do here! I couldn't-"

"Not the part about you being my slut. Let people know we're a couple. That's what we are, aren't we? Unless you're seeing someone else I don't know about."

She shook her head. "There's no one else. I don't want anyone else. Paul, I love being your slut. I don't even mind calling myself that. I mean, I'm not a slut. You're the only guy I'm with but the slutty things I do for you...mmmmmm." She lifted herself up to look right into my eyes. "I love you, Paul."

"Enough to go public?" I asked.

"Yes." She nodded, though with a look of regret.

"But you'd prefer to keep things a secret." I stated.

"It's just my time with you and the rest of my life are so different and so separate. When I walk through that door it's like I move into another world where there's just you and I'm safe and I can do anything my hearts desires. There's no one to criticize me about who I'm with or what I do or how I dress. Well, I still care about how I look for you, although you mainly see me in my sweats after practice, but I did buy some new underwear for you."

"I noticed." I said.

"You did? You never said anything."

"The day you took off your clothes and had that sexy black lingerie on? Ha. I couldn't speak. I couldn't think of words to describe what I was feeling at that moment. Only that I wanted you."

"You did attack me rather viscously that day." She remembered.

"My way of complimenting you." I smiled.

We enjoyed a loving kiss and I held her in my arms lighting stroking her back. "You're taking me to the party on Saturday."

"I am?" she said, though playfully now, not nervously.

"Do I have to make it an order?" I asked pinching her nipple lightly.

"No, sir." She giggled. "Oh god, this is going to an interesting party. The nice thing is, I'll finally be able to tell Tina about what a great fuck you are!"

--

Becky dressed me for the party. She brought some of her brother's clothes over and, after making sure there was nothing with any sort of style in my wardrobe, she put together a casual outfit for me. Of course her visit to my placed left my parents a bit stunned. Here was their son -who spent most of his time reading or playing on the computer and of course hanging out at the A.V. room at school- bringing home a sexy cheerleader who couldn't keep her hands off of him. They thought it was cute the way she hung on to me. If they had seen us locked in a 69 before I put my clothes on, I'm sure they would have thought otherwise about her. I wanted to fuck her, but after getting her to be vocal for so long it was best to shut her up with my cock in her mouth while she came in my parents' place.

Becky was great about the whole "coming out" issue. Her open affection which began when she arrived at my parents' place didn't stop when we arrived at the party. Needless to say her friends were shocked. We walked in with her hanging onto my arm. She greeted her friends with a big smile despite the looks on their faces. A few of them quickly ushered her off to ask her what the hell was going on and, as I casually walked to the corner they disappeared around, I could hear the question "Why?" coming up over and over. So, I did my best to not stand out for about a half an hour while they talked it out. I pretty much became a wallflower, not really knowing anyone and too nervous to start a conversation with anyone there for fear they'd ask who the hell I was and kick me out. When Becky finally came back she introduced me to her friends. They didn't give the warmest of greetings but they weren't mean either. Sort of a "Is this for real?" attitude. I caught every one of them stealing glances at my crotch as well. They really didn't know what to say to me so I started chatting about the upcoming cheerleading championships and what they thought about the competition and gave my two cents about their routine. Yes, that's right. Becky and I DID do more than just fuck all the time and I had stockpiled that info just for this party. The girls and I were soon chatting up a storm, so much so that a few of the guys, who were trying to get with them, started to get a little jealous of what was going on. Add to that the fact that Becky had her arm entwined with mine and was constantly touching me, it was not long before a few of them came up to strut.

"So, Becky, slumming it tonight?" Jeff Thatcher asked?

Becky gave him a look of daggers, "No, Jeff. I'm with Paul, not you."

Her friends all laughed at that one. Jeff didn't take it well.

"Seriously, Becky. Paul? You never even talk to him. None of us do. And now we're supposed to believe you're on a date with him?"

"A date?" Becky laughed. "This isn't a date. Paul's my boyfriend."

Kevin Myers chimed in, "Your boyfriend? Since when?"

"We've been seeing each other for weeks now."

"Oh really? When? I've never seen you two together." Kevin challenged.

"That's because I have a life that still goes on when you're not around, Kev."

"You and Knight?" Billy laughed. "Come on. What's he got that I haven't got?" He asked puffing his muscular physique up to reinforce his statement.

Becky grinned evilly. "Hmmmm, a cock twice your size, knowledge of what a woman likes and most importantly: me!" And with that she laid a lip-lock on me that shocked even me. When she broke away she took my hand and led me away from the group that had formed.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"Upstairs." She stated.

"Upstairs?"

"Yes. I talked about your cock and tongue and technique to the girls for half an hour and these guys just reminded me again. If I don't have you inside me soon I'm gonna bust!" She didn't try to hide the conversation. I looked back at the stunned guys and giggling girls and shrugged.

Before she completely whisked me, however, away I remembered my little present. "Becky, the tape."

"What? Oh yeah." She said pulling it out of her purse. She flung it to Jeff. "Here. Play this."

"What is it?" Jeff asked.

"Highlights from the games and rallies and stuff. Paul put it together. It's great. We've seen it, so you guys enjoy." And with that were made out way up to one of the bedrooms.

Becky pretty much attacked me and started pulling off my clothes.

"What's with you tonight?" I asked

She stopped suddenly. "You don't like it?" she said a little worried.

"No, I love it but I expected you to be a little more, uh, low key."

She laughed and removed what clothes of mine she hadn't yet. "I just feel great. They all know now and even if they don't like it, I don't care. It's like a weight lifted off my shoulders. Tina actually agreed that you were really cute too just too skinny."

"Uh thanks." I commented.

"I don't know what she's talking about. You don't seem skinny to me. You're perfect."

And then I remembered the suggestion I had implanted in her mind that body looked exactly the way she liked it. Oops.

Beck fell to her knees and attacked my cock. "Oh, Paul. I'm so fucking horny for you right now." she said between licks. I started to lose myself in the feeling with I heard the crowd downstairs cheer as one. A little while later laugher erupted. They were watching the video. Good. Everything was going perfectly. It was then that I saw the door crack open a little. I did my best not to turn my head. We had an audience. Hmmmm. Might as well put on a good show. I pulled Becky away from my cock roughly by the hair.

"What do you want, Becky?" I asked.

"I want your cock." She whimpered

"Where do you want it?"

"Everywhere. In my mouth, in my pussy, in my ass."

I'm sure I heard a gasp come from the door with the last comment.

"Lean on the bed and show me your ass."

Becky jumped up and leaned on the bed flipping up her skirt. I was shocked at the site of her bare ass.

"Where are you panties?" I asked

"I left them at your place." She answered turning to me and smiling wickedly. "Don't worry. I'll come by tomorrow to pick them up."

I came up and massaged her butt. She purred for me. Then I started to spank her lightly. She squealed with pleasure and urged me on. I hit her harder on the ass and thighs and lower back. She arched and jumped and moaned from the sensations. Then I put my cock at her cunt. She was so wet. "Fuck me, Paul. Fuck me hard! I want you so bad. I need you!"

I slid myself inside her and started slowly pumped. "Oh god yes." She moaned, "I need this so bad." We began to fuck and I spanked her every so often. I pulled out and began to fuck her ass. She buried her face in a pillow to muffle her screams. Then I climbed on the bed and lay down and she got on me and rode my cock. She looked at me a little questioningly as I lay sideways across the bed instead of lengthwise. She didn't realize that I wanted our audience to have a great view. I played with her tits and stimulated her clit as she bucked up and down on me. She let me (and everyone) know each time she came with shouts that had to carry downstairs. Finally I took her in the missionary position although her legs were spread almost into the splits and she held them apart as I fucked her. She came for what must have been the tenth time when I came inside of her. "I'm yours." She yelled over and over. I let my weight drop on top of her and we hugged and kissed and said "I love you" to each other.

When we finally returned downstairs the greeting I got was very unexpected. They were suddenly all friendly with me. I got pats on the back and guys and girls came up starting conversations with me. I knew the tape didn't work that well but soon found I had touched on something else: Egos. Showing these people at their best and the funniest, I'd won something over. Some people complimented me on the video, others on making them look good and others wanted to know if I could make one featuring them alone. I took it in stride, not making any promises. The best part was that many asked for a copy of the tape. That, I had no problem agreeing to, especially with the women. In my sudden moment of fame I lost track of Becky, but soon saw her chatting with her girlfriends. She glowed. As I watched her talking and laughing I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Tina. Now Tina is quite a sight. 5'8" slim and muscular with a b-cup. She has a nice round latino ass, straight black hair to the middle of her black, olive skin and green eyes. She was destined for modeling. My cock moved as I took the sight of her in.

"Becky and I share everything." She started. "Or so I thought. I can't believe she kept you guys a secret from me."

"She was worried about what you would think." I explained.

"She should know me better." Tina retorted.

"Well, if it's any consolation, she did tell me pretty often that she wanted to share it with you."

"It's a little consolation." She glanced over at Becky. "As long as she's happy I guess. And she seems to have good reason to be happy with you." She laughed

"Oh?" I said, "Why's that?"

She looked a little unsure of what to say but then blurted out "You were up there almost an hour!"

I feigned humility, "Well, it was mainly foreplay."

"No it wasn-" she stopped herself. "I mean she told me you guys don't do much in the way of foreplay. You like to get to the good stuff."

I laughed, "Sometimes, foreplay IS the good stuff. If you do it right."

She looked me over, probably imagining what that kind of foreplay must be like. "Hey, all I know is when I'm with Kevin I'm lucky to get ten minutes of fucking, nevermind foreplay."

"Well, maybe you should do something to change that then." I commented

"What do you mean by that?"

"I just mean if you're unhappy with something you should really do something to correct it."

"And how do I make a guy last longer?" she asked defiantly.

"Different positions. Giving him a blow job first so he takes longer the second time. There are options."

"Hey, Tina!" Becky called. "Get over here. You gotta hear this."

Tina turned back to me. "I want to continue this later, if that's all right with you?"

"Sure." I answered and she started to leave. "Oh, and Tina?"

"Yes?" she said turning back to me.

"I hope you enjoyed the show." I winked.

She turned crimson, confirming my accusation. Before she could deny it, I turned and walked away.

--

They played the tape once more before we left and then Becky dropped me off and home and returned to hers. True to her word, she showed up the next day to pick up her panties and a couple loads of my cum as well. She also told me that she needed 10 copies of the video. I knew my life was about to change. I didn't realize how much.

--

As it turns out Becky wasn't the only one who had to come out. My friends, who you would know as the geeks of the school, were on my ass about how I managed to land her. The look on their faces when she greeted me with a long wet kiss was priceless. I wished I'd had a camera ready. I told them I was helping her out with her homework and it just sorta happened. They seemed to buy it. And of course the started hitting me up to get them in with the other cheerleaders. I told them I wasn't a matchmaker and the girls were just girls. They should just try talking like I did and see where it gets them. I figured that would be the end of it. For a while anyway.

Also, all the cool kids were now talking to me. Not so much as a friend but as the guy who could get them a copy of that cool video, although a few did genuinely like me. I knew more would soon, even though they didn't. I made sure Becky's cheerleader friends got the first copies of the video. Less than a week later they were asking me to come hang out at practice and after school. I even caught a few jealous looks when Becky hung onto me, kissed me or took me away at the end of the day. It wasn't long before Becky noticed it too.

"I don't think you should come hang out at practice anymore." She said when we got home to my place. My parents weren't due home for and hour so we lounged in the family room on the sofa.

"Why is that?" I asked innocently.

"They want you."

"Your friends?"

"I can see it in their eyes."

"And would that be so bad?"

"What?!" she yelled. She looked ready to hit me.

"Remember the porno we watched at my place? The threesome that got you so hot?"

"Paul, that was just a video a fantasy. I couldn't do that in real life. Not with my friends. What would they think?"

"You never know. They might want to too."

"Paul, what are you saying? Aren't I enough for you?"

"Elmer J. Fudd."

Becky stopped talking

"Now, Becky. Did you really like the threesomes and orgies we watched?"

"Yes."

"Have you imagined doing things like that?"

"Yes."

"Don't be afraid to explore your fantasies. Whenever you are with me you will feel safe, as safe as you feel in the A.V. room. You will know that nothing bad will happen while I am with you and that you can try out any fantasy you want as long as you have my approval. Do you understand, Becky?"

Boratus
Boratus
1,478 Followers