My Fair Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,464 Followers

She tried to deny it, "No, I was just- oh god, Paul. I want you."

"Do you?"

"Yes! Soooo badly. Please, do to me what you do to them."

"Strip." I ordered and she hurriedly removed her clothes. I backed up to the bed and sat down. "Do you want to be my bitch, Melissa?"

"Yes, please."

"Then crawl over her and suck my cock."

"Crawl?"

"Now, bitch." I snapped

She dropped to her hands and knees and crawled over to me while I removed my pants. She began to suck me like she was possessed. I removed my shirt while she worked. Then I yanked her on the bed, threw her on her back, and put her legs over my shoulders. I started fucking her hard and she made soft squeaks with each thrust. Her head rocked back and forth but she kept it quiet, her hands squeezing into fists and relaxing over and over.

"Are you enjoying this?" I asked.

"Yes." She whispered breathlessly.

"Then don't hold back. Tell me want you want. Tell me how it feels. Let it all out."

"It feels sooooooo good!" she said a little loud "Oh g-g-g-god. Yes!"

I gave a really hard thrust.

"Oh! Yes! Like that. Fuck me like that! Take me, Paul!" she begged her voice getting even louder as she got into it. Her hands started to play with her tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. Her grunts got louder too.

"Are you my bitch, Melissa?"

"YES! Yes, I'm your bitch! Fu-fu-fuck Mmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" and she came so hard her hips rose off the bed. Her hands grabbed the sheets beside her and she threw her head back as she screamed. I had trouble staying inside her.

"Tell me again, Melissa." I said continuing to pump.

"I'm your bitch. I'm your bitch. I'm your bitch. I'm your fuckin bitch!" she chanted. A second orgasm hit followed immediately by a third. "I'm your biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!"

I slowed myself down and let her come down off her high. I hadn't cum but I knew I had to save myself for other potential bitches that night and my sluts afterwards.

Melissa slowly got off the bed. "Oh my god. I've never cum like that before."

That was an expression I would hear again and again from girl after girl. At first I thought it was because I was suck a great fuck. But I eventually realized it wasn't that at all. It was the mental dominance. It was the high from being controlled. Real erotic euphoric sex, I came to realize, wasn't so much knowing where to put it, (although that is important) as much as them wanting, no, needing you to put it there, fulfilling their fantasies and needs, even if they hadn't come to realize what their needs were. Or, as in this case, I was creating those needs without their knowing.

Melissa started to kiss me passionately. "Please, please." She said between kissed, "Tell me we can do that again."

"We will." I told her. "But not tonight. When I want you I'll call. And you'll come right away to fuck me. Got that?"

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed. "Whatever you want. Whenever you want." We kissed again and then dressed to get back out to the party.

Just outside the door Janice, a large breasted, big bootied Indian girl stopped me. Mind you Janice wasn't fat. She was 6' tall and on the basketball team, very muscular but her assets were considerable. Hell, her tits could be basketballs! Her long black hair fell down to her shoulders. Her eyes sparkled with desire.

"Mind if I borrow him a second, Mel?" she asked. Melissa frowned and looked at me.

"Go." I ordered. "I'll catch up in a bit."

"Ok." She said and gave me a kiss on the cheek and left.

No sooner did she start descending the stairs when Janice shoved me into the bedroom, shutting the door, and backed me onto the bed.

"Whatever the hell you just did to her" she pleaded, "please do it to me!"

She was almost tearing my shirt to get it off.

"I heard it. I heard how she begged for it, how she was your bitch. Please, make me your bitch too."

I smiled at her, grabbing her hands at the wrists. It was hard to control her. She was bigger than me and driven. "How about I make you my slut?" I asked.

"Anything! I'll be anything you want. Just take me!"

So I did. I soon had her screaming "I'm your slut! I'm your whore!" while I took her in the ass and then fucked her tits, cumming all over them and her face. She scooped it up and happily swallowed it all for me.

I fucked four other girls that night, two from the swim team at the same time. Pacing myself was difficult. I managed to keep from cumming except with the two at once because, hey, that's always an occasion to cum! By the time we were ready to leave I had no more energy for my two sluts. They understood and happily went back to Tina's place together to fuck the night away with each other.

By the end of the school year I had fucked every girl I had planned on fucking and a few others. I shared the wealth as well, having several of my newfound sluts service guys at parties and events. I even had them take care of my old friends from the A.V. and computer departments. No sense in burning any bridges and, besides, there was enough pussy for all. A couple girls, Terry and Sing became the cum whores. They both loved the taste of cum and couldn't get enough of it. At parties they sucked as many cocks as they could, loving every bit of it. I had lots and lots of videos of the action. It was one of the best years of my life and the same could be said for many of the other people there. All too soon though, summer holidays came along. And then my life became a little more complicated.

--

I had been going through changes myself that year and during the summer I finally noticed them. My body had filled out from all the sex and sports and my confidence had shot through the roof. My attire had changed as well, since my girls were now outfitting me in what they said were the latest and coolest styles. As a result I was getting noticed by girls in the general public, not just the ones I had programmed. Then one rainy day I was hanging out at Tina's. The girls had gone to drop off this tasty morsel named Cindy at work and grab some videos and I was hanging out in Tina's room in my boxers after a morning of fucking the three of them when I heard someone downstairs. I figured it was the girls but when I heard the TV come on and no one came up to get me, I went to investigate. I was pretty shocked by the sight I saw. Tina's mom had come home during her lunch hour and was sitting on the couch dressed in one of those business suits that had a skirt bottom. She was watching a video of me fucking her daughter while she sat with her skirt hiked up and worked a dildo in her cunt. Now Tina's mom was a knock-out. An older very classy version of Tina with deep Latino features, olive skin, she even still had the Italian accent. Her tits were bigger too.

I heard her whispering as her eyes followed every action on the screen. "Fuck me Paul. Oh god you feel so good."

An evil grin crept over my face and I walked into her view. She turned in shock and tried in vain to hide the dildo. "Paul! Oh my god! I'm sorry! The car was gone so I thought you kids had left!"

She was holding her skirt down. Her face was understandably flushed and her hair was a little mussed up, just enough to make her look even sexier.

"Someone's been a naughty girl." I said glancing at the TV. She quickly turned it off.

"I-I-" was all she could get out.

"Watching your own daughter and getting off on it? Hmmmmmmm."

"Please don't tell Tina. I found the tape when I was in her room looking for the music video."

"Music video?"

"The one you made for her. She plays it all the time in here and I kind of got hooked on it too."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Your daughter's pretty hot isn't she?"

"Yes she, I mean, no, I mean she's a beautiful young lady."

"Lady? Mrs. Capelli, were you watching the same video I was. She's a total slut."

"Don't you talk about my-"

I grabbed the remote and turned the TV on again cranking up the volume.

"Oh fuck me, Master! Fuck my ass! I'm your slut! Your horny cum loving slut!"

I smiled at her. "It seems I'm not the only one that thinks it." I brought the volume back to a decent level but left the TV on. Mrs. Capelli kept glancing over at it and back at me, sometimes at my eyes, sometimes at my boxers.

"Admit it, Mrs. Capelli, by her own words, she's a slut."

She bowed her head and whispered, "Yes she is."

"And yet knowing this," I continued, "You didn't choose to punish her. You didn't even talk to her about it. No. What did you do? You watched her fuck and got off on it."

Now I had her full attention.

"Is being a slut permitted in this house, Mrs. Capelli? Or is it mandatory?"

Shock washed across her face. "What?"

"Are you a slut, Mrs. Capelli?"

"No! How dare you accuse me in my own house?"

I dropped my boxers and she went silent. I took her hands and wrapped them around my cock which felt like steel from this little play. Hers eyes locked on it and I heard a little gurgle come from her throat.

"I'm going to ask you again, Mrs. Capelli. If I get the answer I want I'll let you finish what you started" I said pulling the dildo out from the cushions and showing it to her. "Only I'll let you use the real deal."

Her hands were locked on my cock and were now slowly moving up and down. I let her get herself deeper into it. I watched as the lust took over.

"Now are you a slut?"

"Yes."

"And what do you want to do, my slut?"

"I want to suck you, Master. I want you to fuck me and use me like you do my daughter."

I chuckled inwardly, "Master" already. That's from watching her daughter. I wondered if she thought it was role play or knew it was real. It didn't really matter. She was going to find out soon enough. Her hands were still locked on me, moving slowly. She hadn't even tried to suck me. She was waiting for permission.

"Go ahead." I said. "Suck it."

She moved in slowly, disbelief in her eyes. Her fantasy was coming true and she was having trouble accepting it was real. She licked me savouringly at first. Her hands started to work my length. Finally she took me in her mouth, slowly sucking me, getting faster and faster until was no stopping her and my god was she good! I had thought that some of the girls were great cocksuckers but this woman took me to a whole new level, deepthroating, swirling, adding extra suction just when I needed it. ExperienceDOES count for something. It wasn't long before I shot my load in her mouth and watched her expertly drink it all down. She even opened her mouth to show me some before swallowing it all.

"Lift your skirt and spread your legs." I ordered. She hurriedly obeyed and I kneeled down and began to lick her clit.

"Mmmmm, thank you, Master." She cooed. "You are so good to your slut."

Man, this bitch was really into it. I wondered if she played this game regularly, maybe with her husband, maybe with others. I licked at her clit and took it in my teeth and pulled. She shuddered. I used my fingers to spread her lips open and attacked her with my tongue. She tasted so much like her daughter. She let out moans of pleasure as I did my work. I had become quite the expert with my tongue after having my girls show me what they liked on each other. Who better to show you how to properly lick a woman than a woman? The results of my training became evident quickly as Mrs. Capelli began to make what I could only describe as high-pitched seal barks. Finally, she managed to get some words out. "Yes, Master. Oh god, Master. Oh fuck I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. I'm cummmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!" Her juices flowed into my mouth as her hips lifted off the couch and she held them there.

I stood up and grabbed her head and pulled it back to my cock. "Get me hard again."

She sucked me in her mouth and went to work quickly, anxious to have me hard again. When I was ready I had her turn around so that she was kneeling on the cushions and holding the back of the couch. I eased my cock inside her. She wasn't quite as tight as her daughter but it was no loose cunt either. I started fucking her using her hair like the reins of a horse, yanking and twisting her head.

She squealed each time I pulled but pushed her ass back into me harder with each thrust I gave her. "Fuck me, Master. Take me! Oh god, I've wanted this for so long!"

"How long, bitch. How long have you wanted me?"

"Months, Master. It feels like years. I need you so badly."

"Who else are you fucking, slut? Who else besides your husband?"

"No one. I've o-o-only been with one other beside him and o-o-o-nly, ugh, only once."

"That's about to change, slut. You're mine now."

"Yes, Master."

"And you'll fuck me whenever I want."

"Yes, Master."

"And you'll fuck whoever I want or I'll deprive you of my cock."

She paused as the implications struck her. I gave her two good hard rams of my cock. "Answer!"

"Yes, Master."

"Whoever I tell you."

"Whoever you tell m-m-meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." She screamed as her orgasm hit.

"No matter whom."

"Ngh-ngh-uh-uh-uh. Ohhhh. Ngh-no matter wh-wh-whooo ooooooooohhhhhhhh!"

From my vantage I saw the front door opening. I pulled out quickly and pushed her down on the couch so she wouldn't be seen. "Don't speak until I tell you too. Don't move until I tell you too."

She nodded and tried her best to remain still as aftershocks sped through her body.

"Sluts, come in here." I called. As they approached the couch I made them close their eyes and then follow my voice all the way in. They were both wearing skirts. On the days they saw me they wore dresses or skirts for easy access. "Drop your panties and lift your skirts. Keep your eyes shut until I say otherwise."

They obeyed and Mrs. Capelli lay on the couch in shock looking at the two girls' pussies. I turned to her and ordered, "Lick them both to orgasm, slut. Start with Becky."

Both the girls grinned as they realized they had a new playmate. Moments after she started on Becky, Becky had to steady herself by holding Mrs. Capelli's head.

"Fuck, she's good!" Becky exclaimed. "You found a nice one, Master."

"Thank you, Becks." I replied and then started making out with Tina while we waited for Becky's orgasm. It wasn't long in coming. Tina and I heard her moan as she climaxed while we played with each others tongues. When I finally looked down at Mrs. Capelli she was shaking her head, mouthing "Please." I shook my head, reached down and grabbed her by the scruff of the neck and shoved her face into Tina's mound. They both grunted from the impact. I held her there until I could see Tina responding and heard the slurping sounds from below. "Now, Tina. I don't want you to cum until I say so but let me know when you're ready."

"Yes, Master."

I couldn't believe it as I watched Tina's mom get her off. Tina moaned and commented on what a great pussy licker she was. That gave me an idea.

"Ask for it, Tina. Order the slut" I told her.

"Oh yes! Lick me, bitch!" She said with excitement in her voice at being able to control a slut herself. She grabbed her mom's hair and mashed her face into her mound. "That's a good little slut. You love licking my pussy, don't you? Don't you?!"

Mrs. Capelli let out a muffled, "uh huh" from Tina's pussy.

"I know you do. God, you're so dirty."

The scene was getting me so horny it was unbearable. I pushed Becky to her knees and shoved my cock in her mouth as I watched. Mrs. Capelli was getting more turned on by the way her daughter was treating her. And even more as she caught a glimpse of what I was doing with Becky.

"Uh-uh-oh yes, slut. Right there. You're gonna make me cum. Fuck I'm so close. Uh-uh-uh, Master I'm ready."

"Good." I said pulling myself out of Becky's mouth and grabbing Tina's arms and locking them behind her. "Sure you're ready, my slut?"

"So ready, Master. Please. Please let me cum."

I kicked her mom gently to get her attention. "Look up at Tina so she can see you but keep licking, slut" I braced Tina's body as best as I could. "Open your eyes and cum, Tina."

"Mom! Oh my god MOM! Uuuuuuuuugggggghhhhhhhh! Godddddddddddddddddddd!"

Ever hear the expression "wild horses couldn't drag me away"? Well, I think Tina could have dragged wild horses with the bucking and moving she was doing. I took all I had to hold her in placed. Becky's eyes shot open too when she heard. The shock caused Tina to have one of the biggest orgasms of her life and her mom kept at her pussy until it was over, even when her struggle brought us crashing to the floor Mrs. Capelli's mouth remained locked on her daughter. Finally the three of us relaxed while Becky remained frozen, staring in disbelief.

"My mom." Tina whispered, "Oh god, my mom got me off. Master, what have you done?"

"Brought you closer to your mom, baby."

Becky giggled. "I don't think she wanted to beTHIS close, Master." She touched her pussy remembering the experience. "But, man, your mom is good, Tina!"

"Becky!" Tina hissed.

"Well she is!" Becky pleaded. Tina knew she was right.

I got to my feet and surveyed my sluts. "Now I'd like you two to thank her and return the favour.

"Of course, Master!" Becky grinned.

Tina stared at me dumbfounded.

"Tina?" I said sternly.

"Y-yes, Master." She moved to trade places with her mom when I stopped her.

"Mrs. Capelli, call work and tell them you won't be in this afternoon. I'll be needing you here."

"Yes, Master." She answered and got up to use the phone.

"Girls," I said to the other two. "I want you to make some phone calls too. Get the Bang Gang here.

Becky's face lit up, "Yes, Master!"

Tina's face remained frozen in shock.

"Go, Tina." I ordered.

"But Master, that's my mother!"

I could have put her under and made her do it but I was enjoying this.

"Go!"

"Yes, Master."

The Bang Gang was, of course, a group I used for gang bangs. The difference was I had all of them under hypnotic control. Most of the sessions they've had they don't even remember. For Mrs. Capelli's sake, I didn't want any of them remembering this afternoon.

Tina and Becky licked Mrs. Capelli to orgasm several times before the Bang Gang showed up. Then they and each held cameras and filmed Mrs. Capelli getting licked and fucked in every hole for the rest of the afternoon. By four o'clock she was covered in cum and well fucked and lay on the floor with a huge grin on her face. We had an hour and a half before her husband got home so we all went and showered and cleaned ourselves up. It's really hard to shower with three sluts in only one hour!

Becky and I stayed for dinner and Mr. Capelli tried to put his finger on the secret joke he sensed. He never even realized that all three girls were fingering themselves under the table all through dinner at any opportunity they could get, just as I had ordered. After we finished, Mr. Capelli was the first to get up from the table, probably because no one else was ready to. He took his dishes to the kitchen and I grabbed mine and followed.

"Enjoying the holidays, Paul?" he asked as we packed things into the dishwasher.

"Very much, sir. Today was really great despite the rain. I really have to thank Mrs. Capelli for inviting Becky and I to cum over."

We heard a grunt in unison come from the dining room as the girls responded to my key word and all came together. Becky knocked over the glass she was picking up to drink from. Mrs. Capelli forced her chair back as she gripped the table, her knuckles turning white. Tina made little squeaky noises and then pretended to sneeze.

"Everything ok there?" Mr. Capelli asked.

"Yes, dad." Tina answered. "Minor mishap."

--

Mrs. Capelli remained a great slut for the rest of the summer and prompted me to visit the houses of all the girls I've fucked to see what other mothers had been affected and which ones I wanted to be affected. It was not all fun and games. I was attacked by two horny mothers who I wanted nothing to do with and one grandmother.

Boratus
Boratus
1,464 Followers