My Fair Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,452 Followers

--

The next year at school everything went bad. The cheerleaders wouldn't practice unless I was there. The football team wouldn't practice unless I was there. The basketball team wouldn't practice unless . . .well you get the picture. I HAD to attend a party if anyone else was going to show. Everyone wanted to take the same courses I did to be in the same classes. Older students had purposely flunked out or were retaking courses to be closer to me. Even the teachers were affected and tried to get me in their classes. Fights eventually broke out. The tapes I made had been copied and distributed throughout the school and, I suspected, to a few others. A few of the music videos I made for specific girls had been stolen and I had to deal with a new group of sluts that I really didn't want. They weren't so hard to handle after initially fending them off. They trusted me so much and would do anything to be with me that they allowed me to hypnotize them and undo the programming and then order them to destroy the tapes. The problem was I couldn't go one by one undoing everything for everyone. It would forever and the tapes would just reprogram them. I had to get rid of the tapes. The biggest problem with that was it was like taking cocaine away from a drug addict. I was screwed. This thing was going to spiral out of control until someone put it all together and I spent a long, long time in jail.

Finally, it dawned on me. I didn't have to get rid of the tapes. I had to change them. At first I figured I'd make a new tape with subliminals to reverse the effects of the old tape. I even worked on it for several nights, but then I looked long term, like I should have with the first ones. These people could end up hating me and I'd be back where I started: alone and a loser. The answer was so simple it smacked my head. I made a new tape with scenes from the original and the highlights from last year as well. No subliminals were involved. People would watch the new tape and not get their fix and then simply get bored with it like any favourite movie or song or such as new things took hold of their interest.

I made the tape and announced that anyone could trade in their tape for the new one. I said I was just going to copy on the new scenes and didn't want to spend money making a whole new set of tapes. They seemed to buy it. Becky, Tina and I spent the next few weeks overwriting the tapes from hundreds of students. As the year went on I remained popular but the obsessive nature of everyone slowly dissipated. I managed to catch individuals who still had the original and made them switch copies. It wasn't hard because of the way they acted towards me. I still had my cheerleaders and even added the new recruits to the group. And I kept a few of the choice girls in the school under my power, sticking strictly to hypnosis and no subliminals. I still wondered how many copies of the tape were out there and what their effect would be. I hoped that as long as the people watching them never met me, or someone with my name, they'd just have an unfulfilled desire buried within them. I couldn't do anything about it but wait and see.

But there was one other thing I wanted before the effects of the tapes wore out. Mrs. Campbell. She was one of the English teachers and a knockout in every sense of the word: long locks of strawberry blonde hair, deep blues eyes, a small upturned nose, 38D breasts and a round firm ass, a small waist and long beautiful legs. She didn't work out. It was all natural. She was firm but not muscular. She was married, much to the dismay of the male teachers at the school. Her only problem was she was a bitch. Well, she was a bitch to everyone but me. She used to be a bitch to me too. One day after school after all of her classes had been unusually rowdy and gotten on her nerves, (my fault, of course) I found her rubbing her temples at her desk going over papers from a test she had given.

"Hey, Mrs. Campbell." I greeted.

"Oh, hi Paul" her face lit up. "How's my favourite student?"

"I'm great, but it looks like you could use a pick-me-up."

She sighed. "Just a headache. I can manage."

"You shouldn't have to." I said coming up behind her. I began to rub her temples for her and she sighed and slumped in the chair. "Ahhhhh. This is why you're my favourite, Paul. Thanks."

"Not a problem. You know I can show you how to get rid of a headache on your own in just a few minutes."

"You can? Really? How?"

"Oh it's easy, just a couple breathing exercises and relaxation techniques." I moved my hands down to her shoulders and massaged them. "Hmmm, feels like you could really use some relaxation techniques, ma'am."

"Oh god yes, could I! It's really easy to learn?"

"Sure. Just let me close the door so we're not disturbed and I'll bet your headache is gone in less than ten minutes. As you get better at it, you'll be able to get ride of them more quickly."

After closing (and locking) the door I had her get into a comfortable position and slowed her breathing down. I had her focus on being at the top of a stairway and slowly descend the steps getting more relaxed with each step. I kept her focused on my voice and soon had her arm feel lighter until I saw it rise. The first thing I did was get rid of her headache and tell her that whenever she put her fingers to her temples her body would relax slightly and her headache would fade. Then I put in a trigger word "cougar" (which I was using with all the mothers I was fucking) to bring her back to this state and woke her up.

"Now how do you feel?" I asked.

"Wonderful." She exclaimed, "My headache's gone!" She gave me a big hug and as she pulled away our eyes locked and I could see a hint of curiosity and desire there. Then she shook her head and shuffled her papers to make herself busy. "Thank you Paul. I really appreciate it. Now I can get this done and get home to my husband."

She said it to remind herself as much as me.

"Anytime, cougar." I said and she slumped back in the chair. I looked over her body. I really wanted to fuck her and with just a little pushing I could. But that's not how I wanted to take her. I wanted the old Mrs. Campbell back first. So I began my next project.

--

I spent a few weeks with Mrs. Campbell. Making sure I was programming her just right. Each day she treated me a little more like the other students and by the end of the third week she was a down right bitch to me. Wednesday the following week Tina, Becky and I arrived in her class late after school. She normally didn't stay this late but I had put a suggestion in her head to stay. Becky and Tina each held a camcorder. I sauntered up to her desk with a big smug smile.

"Good evening, Mrs. Campbell." I greeted.

"I'm busy, Paul. What do you want?" she answered not even bothering to look up at me.

"I want to fuck you." I said cheerfully.

Her pen stopped moving. She slowly raised her head to look at me. "What did you say?"

"I said I want to fuck you."

"Get out of here this instant! And expect to be in the principal's office tomorrow!"

"But it'll be fun!"

She stood up and leaned toward me. "Listen, you little shit. I said get out of here and I meant it!"

"Come around the front of the desk and stand facing me. " I said hopping up and sitting on her desk.

"I will do no such thing!" she hissed but she was already moving around the desk and into position. A look of confusion came over her face.

"Very good, Mrs. Campbell" I complimented now put your arms up to the sides.

Her arms moved as if she'd been yanked. "Wh-what's going on? What have you done?!"

"Don't move." I said and got up. I opened up her blouse and front-clasp bra. I removed her skirt and pulled her panties. She screamed at me the whole time.

"Stop this! I don't know what you're doing but stop. You won't get away with this you fuck! They'll send you to jail!"

"Lift your feet so I can take off your panties." I said and she dutifully obeyed.

"How are you doing this?! Please let me go! Let me-mmmphh" I had shoved the panties in her mouth.

"That's better. Now listen closely, bitch. I am going to fuck you now. I am going to have my way with you and cum inside your pussy. Before I am done you'll be begging for my cock. And after I'm done it'll be all you think about. In fact you'll probably come to me to beg for more soon."

The fear in her eyes was evident and she shook her head quickly from side to side.

"No. You don't think so? Well let's find out."

I massaged her breasts with my hands and took one in my mouth. I squeezed and sucked and nibbled and pinched until they were erect and, man, were they long ones, at least an inch.

"Girls, come check this out." I said. They quickly came around, zooming the cameras in.

"Oh wow!" Tina said. "I've never seen nipples that long! Can I taste them?" she looked pleadingly at me.

"Sure." I took the cameras. "Why don't you both grab a nipple?"

I focused on the expression of Mrs. Campbell's face. She'd obviously never been with a woman and now two of them were sucking on her tits. I watched as horror turned to pleasure and then pulled the panties from her mouth.

"Stop." She whispered. "Please stop." But I really don't think she meant it.

"Ok, then. Stop, girls." I ordered and they took the cameras back but not before I captured the disappointment on Mrs. Campbell's face as those mouths moved away.

"Bend over. Hands on the desk. Spread you legs."

It was funny to watch how she seemed to be forcefully pulled into position like a marionette on invisible strings. I put my fingers into her pussy.

"Mrs. Campbell! You're soaking! You do want my cock, don't you?"

"No!" she denied, "Please, it's not too late to stop this. I promise I won't tell anyone!" A tear moved down her face and Becky caught it on film. She remained up front to catch Mrs. Campbell's expressions while Tina caught the action behind.

"Ready, Mrs. Campbell?" I said placing my cock at the entrance to her cunt.

"No, Paul. Please, I'm begging you."

"Oh you'll be begging me." I smirked, "Very soon."

With that I rammed my cock into her to the hilt.

"Oh my dear god!" she screamed.

I pulled all the way out and did it again.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she said biting her lip.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" I asked. She shook her head silently, her eyes tightly shut.

I started to pump in and out of her. She had a wonderful pussy. "You've been such a bitch to me, Mrs. Campbell. I decided that if you have to be a bitch, you'd be my bitch!" And with that I slapped her ass hard.

"Oh god!" she gasped.

"Did you like that?" I asked

"No!" she cried.

"I think you did." I said and slapped her again. Her whole body tightened up.

I kept pumping, slapping her every so often on each cheek. I could hear her whispering "No. No. No. No." like a mantra. She was getting close.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"Please!" she cried.

"That's neither a yes or no, bitch." I slapped her hard twice. "Do you want me to stop?!"

"Ugh-ugh-ugh." She groaned trying to act like she couldn't get the words out. But I figured she was just stalling. She was on the verge of cumming and didn't want to tell me to continue. That would be defeat. So I pulled out.

"NOOOooooo!" she screamed. "Oh god no! Don't leave me here!"

"Leave you where?' I asked. I watched her fight against her body, trying to move some part so that she could get off. It was all in vain. I bent down and licked her clit once.

"Oh goddddddddddddd" she moaned. Her body shuddered as she tried to push her cunt on my tongue but it wouldn't move.

"Do you want me to continue?" I asked again.

"Paul, please!" she cried, more tears coming down her cheeks.

"Please? Please what? Please stop?"

"Please let me cum!" she yelled. I licked her again.

"Mmmphh. G-g-g-g." Was all she could get out.

"If you want to cum you will say, 'Please fuck me, Paul. I want your cock.'"

"No!" she cried.

I slid a finger inside her and wiggled it. Then pulled it out and gave her a lick.

"Oh god please!" she said, and then repeated "please" over and over softly to herself as she tried to cum.

"Say it, bitch." I ordered. She just kept repeating "please". So I left her alone. We waited several minutes watching her need slowly subside, watching her shudder again and again, until finally she spoke.

"You fucking asshole. I'll see you rot in prison for this!"

"Ah. Back in control, I see." I smiled. "Good. Then we can continue."

I got behind her and rammed my self into her again.

"Jesus! No!" she screamed. I mean really, what did she think was going to happen next?

It took a lot less time for her to get there this time. I almost pulled out too late.

"Please don't do this!" she begged.

"Say it, bitch. 'Please fuck me, Paul. I want your cock.'" I ordered

I slapped her ass again. She remained still for a moment softly sobbing. Then I heard her whisper, "Please."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me, Paul."

"And?"

"I...I want you cock."

I plunged into her. "Oh goddddddddddd" She cried.

"Repeat it, bitch. Or I'll stop."

"No! Please don't stop! Please fuck me, Paul. I want your cock. Please fuck me, Paul. I want your cock. P-please fuck me, Pa-a-a-aul. I want your...fuck me. Fuck me! FUCK ME! Oh GODDDDDDDDDDD!"

Her cunt grabbed my cock so tightly as she came that I nearly did too, but I didn't let up. I kept pumping and started spanking as well. She came again and then again and then a forth time.

"You love my cock, don't you bitch?"

"YES!"

"You're going to be my bitch from now on?"

"YES!"

"You're going to beg me for my cock whenever you need it?"

"YES! Godddddddd. Fuck me, Paul! Fu-u-u-uck MEEEEEEE!"

And with that I came inside her. It felt like I'd never stop. Taking a woman this way was the biggest turn on I'd had so far.

As Mrs. Campbell came down from her high, reality set in again.

"Oh my god! You didn't use protection! What if I get pregnant?"

"You'd better go on the pill so we won't have to worry about that."

"What? No! This is never going to happen again! I'm going to find out what you did to me and put a stop to it!"

"Whatever." I said brushing off the comment. "Get up on the desk, bitch." I ordered and she hopped up and sat on the desk. "Now watch the show and play with yourself."

"Show?" she asked, confused, but then Tina and Becky got in front of her and started making out. Mrs. Campbell's hand started to slowly work her clit. I had a camera on her and one farther back catching the girls in the foreground and her in the back. Slowly they removed each other's clothes, kissing and licking every inch of each other as they did. The played with each other's breasts and fingered and kissed each other's pussies. Finally they got down into a 69 and went to town. Mrs. Campbell's hand was now working furiously as she watched. The girls emitted muffled moans from each other's cunts. As if it were choreographed all three came, not at once, but in a cascade. Becky was first, setting off Tina. And the sight of the two cumming in front of her set of Mrs. Campbell. When it was over all three were panting and glowing with perspiration.

"Hands on the desk." I said. She did as she was told. The girls came up and kissed her, sharing their juices with her. She struggled at first but, seeing no way out, gave in to them and got quite passionate. When they pulled away I came right up to her face, smiling smugly.

"Happy now?"

"Happy? You used me!"

"I didn't force you to kiss them. You did that on your own. And you begged like a slut for me to fuck you. What would your husband think?"

"I had no choice." She grumbled

"Admit it, bitch. This was the best sexual experience you've ever had. And the only way you can have it again is to keep quiet."

I took the tapes out of the camcorder and held them up to her.

"You're going to use those to blackmail me, aren't you?" she accused.

I placed them in her lap. "These are for you to watch tonight. You may make copies if you like. I'll need them back tomorrow though. Failure to bring them will result in punishment. I stared right into her as I spoke. "Now we're going to leave and as soon as that door closes your body will be free and you can do whatever you want. But we'll be back tomorrow at the same time to fuck you just like tonight, only tomorrow I may let the girls fuck you too. Think hard about what you want, bitch. If I'm in jail you'll never experience anything like this ever again. Review the tapes tonight while you think about it and see if you can keep from playing with yourself while you do."

I licked her then, from her neck up to her cheek. She tried her best not to let me but with her hands stuck to the desk she didn't have much freedom to move. She sat there staring at the tapes like they could change the fate of the world.

--

The next day I had Mrs. Campbell for English in the morning. She was understandably nervous and lost her train of thought few times during her lectures. She avoided eye contact with me but I caught her staring a few times. The fact that I wasn't in jail pretty much told me she was keeping last night a secret.

After school at the promised time we arrived back at her classroom cameras in tow. She was waiting.

"Hello, Paul." She greeted keeping emotion out of her voice.

"Hello, my bitch." I said

"Don't call me that." She sneered.

I chuckled at her. "Did you bring the tapes?"

She reached into the tapes and pulled them out, handing them to me. I put them on the desk.

"Did you watch them?" I asked. She just glared at me. "Answer my questions or we'll leave."

"Then leave!" She snapped.

I scooped up the tapes and signaled the girls. We headed for the door.

"No. Wait." She called. We stopped and turned. Her face was red and her head hung low. "Don't leave. I'm sorry."

I came back and sat on her desk. "Well?"

"Yes." She whispered.

"How many times?" I asked.

"I watched both twice."

"With your husband?"

"No! How could you?! . . I . . .no. After he went to bed."

"Did you play with yourself?"

"Yes."

"How many times did you cum?"

"Seven."

"Come around to the front of the desk." I said.

She sat there for a moment and realization came over her. "I can resist!" she exclaimed.

I laughed, "Of course you can. There are no excuses for you tonight. Anything you do is because you want to do it."

Worry crept over her face. She didn't like that. She wanted the excuse of being forced into this. She needed it.

"Now come around here." I said hopping onto the desk.

She got up and walked around to face me.

"Strip"

She looked around at the two girls nervously. As much as she wanted to fuck me she didn't like taking orders and she hated it more in front of an audience. But soon the clothes were on the floor beside her. As soon as they were I nodded to the girls and they removed their clothes too.

"On your knees." I commanded

"Why?" she asked stubbornly.

"Because you're going to suck my cock."

"No." She shook her head. "I'll let you fuck me but I won't do that. I don't even do that for my husband!"

"Really?" I said not really surprised. "You mean to tell me you've never sucked a cock?"

"Never it's disgusting."

I laughed, "But I suppose you let him lick you?"

"He likes to. And his tongue is often better than his cock so who am I to complain?"

"Complain? You'd really complain about a guy licking you? I doubt it. You probably fuck missionary style only."

"No. Sometimes I get on top." She argued.

"How else do you fuck?" I asked.

"First of all we don't fuck. We make love. It's intimate and sensuous. Something you wouldn't know about."

I laughed again. "I think you'd be surprised. But if you don't like the way I fuck you, why come back for more?"

Boratus
Boratus
1,452 Followers