My Fair Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,475 Followers

"I didn't say I didn't like it. It's just that I've never felt that way before. I've never had more than one orgasm during sex. I-I just wanted to experience that once more."

"And then stop?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Well then Mrs. Campbell, you are going to have to suck my cock. You're going to do everything I tell you if you want me to fuck you again."

"No." she insisted.

"Go ahead ma'am." Becky jumped in. "If you don't, I will! I don't like to see a good cock wasted, especially one as tasty as that one!"

"Tasty?" Mrs. Campbell asked disbelievingly. "How can that be tasty?"

"Try it." Tina insisted. "See for yourself."

She turned back and stared at my member again. "Think of the reward you'll get, my bitch."

"Don't call me that!" she hissed. Loathing swelled up in her eyes. "I hate you."

"I know." I said, my pants around my ankle now and my cock sticking straight up.

She took hold of it and stroked it then carefully licked it like it could give her a shock or something.

"Come on. Put it in your mouth." I coaxed. "Suck it like a lollipop."

She started slowly but eventually picked up the pace. Of course she was awful at it, not really wanting to do it. Finally, I pushed her away hard.

"That's enough!" I scolded. "Kneel right there!" I said pointing to a spot just to the right of me. "Becky, come show her."

Becky handed me her camera and I filmed the action from my point of view. Becky happily took my cock into her mouth making sure Mrs. Campbell had a good view.

"Oh yes." I moaned. "That's how you suck a cock!"

Mrs. Campbell watched, mesmerized. Becky took her mouth off every now and then and told her what she was doing, what she did with her tongue, where to position her fingers, how hard to suck and when. Finally she pulled Mrs. Campbell back and told her to try again. She guided her hands and head and told her what to feel for. Teacher and student had traded places. She finally had it with reasonable competence and I felt myself getting close. Becky and Tina caught the tell-tale signs but of course Mrs. Campbell had no idea. I erupted into her mouth and she pulled back and coughed. I spurted again over her face and then her chest.

"Oh god, that's disgusting!" she said but Becky was on her at once.

"No it's not! And don't be greedy!" she said putting Mrs. Campbell in a lip-lock and sharing my cum with her before she could spit it out. Tina positioned her camera on a desk and then rushed to join the two of them.

"Hey, save some for me!" she warned and started lick my cum off Mrs. Campbell's chest. I watched the two of them seduce her. They licked and caressed her body and she began to return the favour in kind. The three of them looked amazing down there and it wasn't long before my cock was hard again. Mrs. Campbell was on top of Becky locked in a 69 while Tina licked and fingered her ass. She had loved the licking initially but jumped when Tina stuck a finger in there. Becky held on to her tightly and kept licking and soon Mrs. Campbell became used to the invading finger and only squirmed a little when the second one went in.

Meanwhile I got behind Tina and fucked her for a little while only to lube myself up. I waited for Mrs. Campbell to orgasm and as she was coming down from it I moved Tina out of the way and placed my cock as Mrs. Campbell's ass. She didn't realize what was going on. She probably thought Tina was going to try for 3 fingers. But then Tina was in front of her and holding her in place. She winked at me when she saw the surprise on Mrs. Campbell's face and I forced myself in.

"NOOOOOOO!" Mrs. Campbell screamed but then Tina kissed her to shut her up. She screamed through the kiss and struggled to get out of the tangle of bodies but the girls held her fast. I had managed to get about 3 inches in.

"Just relax and let him in." Becky comforted. "You'll love it. Trust me." And then her tongue went back to work. Tina stopped kissing her.

"Please don't do this! Not my ass!" begged Mrs. Campbell.

We ignored her. Becky, her arms locked out Mrs. Campbell's waist, kept licking and Tina held her firmly but the arms and shoved her tits in our teacher's face.

As I pumped, I felt my self going deeper and deeper.

"Please stop! This is so wrong! This is dirty!" she cried although the tits in her face made crying difficult.

Then I was all the way in and pumping with long slow strokes.

She sobbed into Tina's tits and then started shaking her head. "I can't." she whispered

"You can't?" asked Tina.

"I can't enjoy this. It's dirty. She whispered.

"But you do, don't you?" Tina prompted.

"Ugh-ugh" she moaned as I pumped harder and harder. "God forgive me, I do."

"Do you want more?" Tina asked.

"Yes. Please yes." Mrs. Campbell pleaded.

"Then ask him to fuck you, ma'am. Beg him."

"Fuck me, Paul! Fuck my ass! Oh god, it feels so good."

Tina kissed her hard and then whispered right in her ear, "Did you like when he spanked you yesterday? Did it make you wetter?"

"Yes."

"Beg him for it."

"Oh I'm being so bad. Why? I'm acting like a whore!"

"Because you need it." Tina answered. She shoved her pussy in Mrs. Campbell's face and was rewarded with a tongue greedily licking her.

"Oh, you're getting good at that, ma'am." Tina moaned. "Now beg."

Mrs. Campbell pulled her face away and cried out, "Spank me! Spank me, you bastard! I need it. I need to be punished. I'm so bad!"

I started laying into her ass. She squealed with each swat. It only took five before she came. She pushed herself up and arched her back. Tina dove onto Becky's twat and started licking. I continued to fuck my teacher's ass knowing she'd cum again soon because the whole experience was turning her on more than anything she'd ever known. She pushed back hard against me. She started to swear and beg like a whore. She came twice. When I asked her what she was, she was quick to answer. "I'm your bitch! I'm your dirty horny bitch!" and she came from saying it.

I finally couldn't take it and came in her ass. I pulled out and pushed her forward shoving my cock in Becky's mouth to clean it. Mrs. Campbell tackled Tina, forcing her onto her back and straddling her face. I watched a shocked Tina disappear beneath her ass. "More! Tina, lick me! I need more."

I'll admit she caught me off guard. She was like a woman possessed, like she was trying to make up for years of being the stuck up bitch. Becky came up and sucked on her breasts as she ground her cunt into Tina's face. I moved into position and shoved my cock in her mouth and this time she took it eagerly. When she got me hard again, Becky stood in front of her and she licked Becky's clit. I got on the floor over Tina's helpless body and fucked her. I pumped until she came and watched her moan into Mrs. Campbell's cunt which came right after. Then I pulled Becky off Mrs. Campbell's mouth and bent her over and fucked her too. I didn't want her to miss out on my cock. I ordered Mrs. Campbell off Tina and told her to stand in front of Becky who licked her instead. Tina lay on the floor gasping in fresh air and touching her well fucked pussy. I fucked Becky just like I had Tina and she soon came gushing on my cock. I was far into this now and threw Becky down onto Tina. They were both spent and just kissed and touched each other.

"On the desk, bitch!" I ordered Mrs. Campbell

She hurried and sat on the edge of the desk saying "Yes, sir." As she did.

I stood in front of her and put my cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Beg." I said.

"Fuck me! Please fuck me, Paul. I need your cock!" she remembered the words from last night.

I slid into her and we embraced as I slammed my hips forward and she thrust hers up to meet me. The girls had the sense to get up and grab the cameras for this last scene.

Mrs. Campbell's cunt gripped my cock tighter than it had the other night. Her fingers raked my back she moaned loudly and grunted unable to even get words out at this point. I felt my orgasm build and so did she and we came at the same time. I kept cumming and so did she having orgasm after orgasm as I unloaded into her wanting pussy. She rocked her head back and shook it from side to side and let out a long wail the whole time. In the end we just remained there in each other's arms glistening with sweat, panting. We didn't kiss. We never would. She would be my bitch from now on but she would always hate me for it, like a junkie who hates her fix but can't stop having it.

I slowly pulled out of her and we both had a feeling of loss. The four of us put our clothes back on. As the girls and I started to leave she said, "So I'll see you tomorrow night?"

I smiled and shook my head, "It's Friday night. We have plans."

It seemed to hit her like a truck. "But I thought... I hoped..."

"Give me your number and I'll call you when I want to fuck you."

"I can't give you my number!" she insisted.

I came back to her and put my hand on her crotch. I whispered, "puppet" but her conscious mind didn't hear it.

"Want to see a neat trick?" I asked. As she started to answer I said, "Cum." And she orgasmed right there.

"Now, what are you?" I asked.

"I'm your bitch." She admitted.

"And anything I want from you, bitch?" I prompted.

She hung her head, refusing to look me in the eye. "I'll give you." She whispered.

"Write down your home phone and cell if you have one." I ordered and she scribbled them down on a piece of paper.

"We'll be in touch." I said holding up the paper.

"God, I hate you!" she fumed.

"You always will, bitch, but that's part of the fun."

--

I'd call Mrs. Campbell the prototype. I made a few more sluts like her over the years, girls conditioned to try and resist me as I fucked them. It turned me on to no end and I could blank their memories whenever I like and it was like throwing a reset switch to start the fun all over again.

--

I finished high school with high honours and went Harvard for business. The transition so far from my home meant I was out of touch with all my sluts and had to start from scratch again. This was pretty hard because you need someway to get someone to watch a video several times before the effect kicks in. Plus I no longer had the A.V. room. Add to that the fact that my course load was considerable and my marks had really been exaggerated by teachers under my control and I really didn't have time for new conquests. I had girls coming on to me but it wasn't the same without the level of control I was used to and I would quickly lose interest. I did have my sluts visit me and I went home on holidays of course. My peers were notably impressed when I had visits from more than one girl and when women like Mrs. Campbell and Mrs. Capelli showed up. I even let my dormmates gang bang them. It lent to favours and an easier workload.

The biggest event in university for me occurred in my last year. I met a freshman named, Kathy in one of my electives. She was an absolute knockout, almost 6' tall (though always appearing taller than because of her heels), d-cup at least, long luscious legs, flame red hair. Now I'd met some knockouts during my stay there but this girl had an annoying way of acknowledging me and ignoring me at the same time that made me want to break her. She acknowledged my existence but never let me pursue a conversation outside of the course, acting as if she didn't hear the personal questions I asked and continuing on with the work we had to do. She was very dominant and never let me have control for even a second. Needless to say I had to have her.

As luck would have it, Kathy informed me one day that there was a series of videos we had to watch and report on. I went straight to the library to get a hold of them a several weeks before that section of the course began. The clerk at the library kept smiling at me with an almost evil grin. I was tempted to come on to her but I had another girl on my mind and she'd be there all year. My plan was to watch them first, getting the feel for the documentary and where to insert the subliminals and then edit it and watch them with her or even just give them to her. I would tell her I got copies of the tapes so we wouldn't have to fight the other students over them.

With my course load it took almost a week to get through the videos which seemed boring at first but quickly grew on me. During that time Kathy had also warmed up to me a little, chatting a bit about her social life. She even started calling me tiger which caused my cock to twitch. I liked the idea of being a predatory cat, stalking my prey. The only thing is, now that her attitude was changing, I was having second thoughts about controlling Kathy. I liked having a dominant female friend. I never had one. I wondered if she was the evil Mistress with the men she fucked. I even had little flashes of being one of them. I held off on making the tape since I still had time. I even decided to watch them again since I enjoyed the series so much. Kathy and I became closer. We even went out a couple times for drinks. I was always the gentlemen, opening doors, pulling out her chair, paying for everything. She would reward me stroking my hair, rubbing my tummy, letting me kiss her hand. I was her little tiger. I was feeling great and although nothing sexual had happened yet, but I was sure it would. I couldn't wait to find out what she was like. I knew she was going to be dominant and I had never been dominated before. It was an exciting prospect.

Although I didn't alter them I made a copy of the video series and went to return them so they wouldn't be missed. When I gave them to the lady at the library, however, she told me that they hadn't been checked out. I figured it was just a clerical error but she went back and checked and sure enough all their copies were there. It was pretty strange. And then I remembered the smile on the clerk that gave them to me. "Oh fuck no!" I thought and rushed home. I grabbed one of the middle tapes in the series and played it frame by frame. It took hours but then I saw them. The work wasn't as good as mine but obviously good enough: scenes of tigers fucking, scenes of people fucking, Kathy in a Mistress outfit, men with blissful smiles as she whipped them and pulled them on leashes and the licked her feet and kissed her hand. That bitch! She set me up. She set me up beautifully. But the only way she could have was if...she knew about my videos!

Bitch. Bitch. Bitch! I'm gonna kill her.

Just then the phone rang. "Hello, Tiger."

My cock twitched and my mind swam in programmed reaction to her voice and key word. I brushed it away. "Hello, Kathy." I said trying to hide the anger in my voice.

"Be at my place in an hour." She ordered.

"Yes, Kathy." I answered.

"Good boy. See you then."

For the first time I knew how my new sluts felt. The answer came out so naturally and her praise comforted me and made me smile. At the same time though, I wanted to kill her. My only advantage was I knew what had been done to me. I had to undo it and somehow get back at her without her finding out.

I met her in her room an hour later. She was dressed in a black leather corset and knee high black leather boots. She looked stunning.

"What's all this?" I asked.

"I've decided to let you fuck me, Tiger. But to do it you must do exactly what I say. Think you can handle that?"

"Anything to be able to fuck you." I answered.

"Mistress." She said.

"Excuse me?"

"Rule one: when we are alone you will address me as Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now get on you knees, crawl over her and lick my boots." ordered Mistress Kathy.

I did just as she asked, loving and hating the licking of her boots at the same time.

"Very good, Tiger. Now stand up and remove your clothes."

I did.

"My my." She said looking at my stiff cock. "Looks like I got a good one."

Then she held up a pair of hand cuffs. "Put these on behind your back."

"Yes, Mistress." I said taking the cuffs and putting my hands behind my back. When she heard the sound of them snapping closed she made me kneel and lick her pussy. I did so enthusiastically.

"Ohhhhhhh, you're good, my little slut boy. Lick my horny clit."

I worked on her as best as I could without the use of my hands. Meanwhile I slipped out of the cuffs which I hadn't tightened far enough.

"God! I may make this your official job unless you can outdo it with that wonderful cock of yours."

Soon she was shaking and I knew she was about to cum. In case I didn't know, she told me. "That's it! Make mama, cum. Oh god here I cuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm!"

As she lost herself in the orgasm I quickly got up and spun her around. I had the cuffs on her wrists in seconds and bent her over. I shoved my cock right into her dripping hole.

"Oh fuck! What're you doing?! Stop it, you slut!"

I started pound away at her pussy.

"I'm no one's slut, 'Mistress'" I told her. "Nice try with the tape though." I wanted to play a game with her and try to take her like she took me but the sight of her dressed like this was too much. I had wanted her for too long and my feelings combined with the feelings she programmed into me were just too much.

"Oh god!" she exclaimed. "You knew? You played along?!"

"Yes!" I lied. "Now tell me why you went to all that trouble, bitch."

"O-okay." She said, "but in a moment. I just need to-to aaahhhhhhhhhh!" she came and I felt her cunt grab my cock and milk it. It took me by surprised and worked so skillfully that I was soon cumming as well. I couldn't believe how fast that was. I pushed her onto her couch and took a seat beside her.

"You going to undo the cuffs?" she asked.

"After." I said.

"Fair enough." She said, trying to get comfortable without the use of her hands. "You had my cousin under the power of your tapes. She obsessed about you. It wasn't until I noticed she was watching that same damn tape over and over, in which you weren't even in, that I suspected what was going on. I eventually figured it out and, after hearing about all the women you fucked and the two girls you made complete slaves out of while trying to pass them off as your girlfriends, I had to do something"

"So you want revenge?"

"No. Just the opposite, actually. I have my own little slut slaves but I got them because they already wanted to be controlled. We met in the fet scene. But you make your own. You pick the ones you want and take them over. I was hoping the tape would give me power over you but not because I wanted you specifically, although you are yummy."

"You wanted me to make sluts out of the specific people you liked."

"Yes. I knew acting all aloof would attract you. And I made up that story about the video series after doctoring the tapes. I knew you'd take the bait and I had a friend at the library, one of my sluts actually, ready with the tapes for you."

Well, there it was. I had found a woman as devious as myself, as horny as myself and as ambitious. I did the only smart thing I could. I married her. Well, not right at that moment.

--

I graduated and started up my own business with funds from Mrs. Capelli and a few of the other rich wives I controlled. During the start up year of my business Kathy and I made several new slaves through tapes and hypnosis. Kathy always insisted on watching me hypnotize a new victim. It turned her on to no end. Luckily for me, it also made her more and more susceptible with each session. I eventually had her but there was no way I was going to make her a slut like the rest. So I made her a slut only when addressing me directly and only in sexual situations. It was perfect. We were equals in life, in conversations, challenges, arguments, everything. But when things heated up she was the ultimate Bitch Mistress and I was her Master.

We picked staff with the appropriate skills and looks (or the looks of their spouses) for the office. Training videos conditioned them all. Friday's at 3 there would be a group orgy that I never seemed to tire of. And we would spice it up with various guest sluts. They were all very happy and therefore also very productive. No one wanted to lose their job and miss out on all the action, even though they didn't remember most of it (all of it for some) but the feeling was there.

Boratus
Boratus
1,475 Followers