My Fair Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,470 Followers

--

We were in business a few years when I knew I needed a second in command. I did a lot of interviews and eventually hired Jim. Now Jim was a different kind of guy. He was completely straight up and incredibly smart with great business savvy. He was so nice I didn't have the heart to put under and had to give him Friday afternoons off to avoid the 3pm orgy. He was fast becoming a friend and that's something I realized that I really hadn't had since this whole adventure started: an honest friend who liked me for me. Things got bad when I met his wife. She was stunning even though she tried to hide it under frumpy housewife clothes. Kathy begged me for her as well as Jim but I wanted to keep Jim out of this. I was really enjoying having a friend.

It was Jim himself who screwed things up. He came in one day and asked how he could make his wife a little sluttier like Kathy. Well, she'd have to be a lot sluttier to be like Kathy but you get the idea. Soon Jim became my next project. After getting him and his wife under control with some tapes I set about splitting his personality so that I could have my friend and Kathy could have her sluts. Unfortunately, Jim found out about his wife while he was in "friend" mode and I had to fix that up. I ended up splitting him yet again making a third personality. This one was the real Jim who knew everything and hated me for it. I'd never done that with a guy before and making three personalities in someone was another first for me. I'll admit, if something went wrong he might have ended up in the mental ward but this third personality gave me a power rush when we confronted each other. He was my mortal foe and prisoner during the short times I allowed his existence. But then, somehow, he got word of his situation to his other personality, my "friend" Jim and ruined it all again. Damn, he's good. So now I'm on my way to his house and I have to decide what to do with my best friend, best male slut and most formidable enemy...

Boratus
Boratus
1,470 Followers