My Fair Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Jim has to deal with...Jim?
7.8k words
4.62
134.8k
21

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 06/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,484 Followers

Author's notes: Thank you for the great feedback on Chapter 3 and the great votes. It is always appreciated! I would, however, like to ask for more feedback from those who didn't like it, especially those who give 1's. If you think My work sucks that badly please tell Me why so that I can try and improve on it. I know I can't please everybody but that doesn't mean I won't try to! Anyone else who wishes to voice out good or bad comments is more than welcome!

Warning: This chapter more rightly belongs under Non-Consent (very Non-Consent) than Mind Control but I've listed it here for three reasons: 1) The Mind Control theme is evident through it and 2) the rest of the chapters are in this section and I didn't want to split them up. That being said, if you don't like Non-Consent fantasies you may not like this chapter but, as you'll see, it is important to the plot of series.

Liz stared straight into my eyes, her eyes filled with lust, her body trembling with pleasure. I'd never seen her so intense before. Or perhaps I had but had been made to forget. My cock stood erect, inches from where her head rocked forward. Her tongue lashed out as if to lick me but fell short as she pushed her ass back again onto Paul's cock. She was so close to cumming she couldn't even beg him any more. She could only make a high-pitched squeak. I ached to shove my cock in her mouth or even just jack myself off but I was frozen in place. Finally Liz screamed as the orgasm ripped through her. I tore my gaze away only to meet Paul's smug grin. Liz pulled herself off his cock and turned around to suck him, making sure to do it from an angle so I got a good view of my wife worshipping my best friend's cock. I was filled with rage and shame and lust and envy. Paul patted my wife's head as he would a puppy and she sucked harder to please him. Finally he came on her face and in her mouth. The sight of it triggered my own orgasm even though I had not touched my cock. I coated the carpet with my load while Paul coated my wife.

"Give it to him." He told her and she frowned since she would not be able to keep her prize.

She came to stand right in front of me and Paul ordered me to lick her face clean. Though my mind screamed to stop, my body obeyed him. I choked and gagged on his cum as I tried to swallow it.

Liz turned around and went to kneel by Paul's side again, holding his leg while she gave me and amused look as she were looking down on me. As if she was better than me for being Paul's slut.

"Who do you belong to, Liz?" Paul asked.

"You, Master." Liz purred looking up at him.

"And what is Jim to you?"

"Nothing" she spat. "He's just a toy to be used whenever he is needed."

"But he's your husband, Liz." Paul said with mock concern.

"Only on paper." She returned. "He stopped being anything else once you claimed me, Master."

"And has he been bad?" Paul asked.

"Very bad." Liz answered.

"And what do we do with bad toys?"

"We punish them."

Paul handed her a riding crop. She took it and an evil grin spread across her face as she rose and approached me.

"Bend over. Spread your legs." She ordered and my body obeyed although my mind screamed at it not to.

She walked behind me and massaged my ass with her hand. She was just getting the feel of her workspace. Then the strapping began. She didn't even start off light. The first was just below my ass on the inside of my left thigh, the next on the opposite ass cheek, the next two across the width of my ass and the following one the back of my right thigh. I grunted with each but refused to cry out. So the next one came up and struck my balls. That time I yelled. I wanted to curl up in a ball on the floor but my legs remained rigid. Then Liz started to really strap me. I screamed and begged her to stop but she wouldn't. My head went dizzy from the pain and the world went out of focus. I remembered Jim telling her to stop and some point and then my body went limp and I crumpled up on the floor.

My punishment did not end there. They kept my body controlled but let my mind stay free. That evening three men came over. I stood naked before them and then each eyed me up and down. Paul asked them if I would do and they nodded their approval. Have you ever wished you were ugly? They each removed their clothes and handed them to my, also naked, wife who diligently folded them and placed them in three neat piles on a nearby table. The sight of their cocks terrified me. I thought Paul was large but the smallest of these men was bigger than him. The middle-sized one came over and ordered me to kneel. I made no move.

Paul spoke up, "Slut, you will obey the orders of these three men."

"Fuck you, Paul." I cursed even though I knew that, now that the order had been given, my body would obey no matter what I thought.

The three men were confused by my display. They thought I was a trained slut. I guess part of me was now, but not this part. This part was vengence trapped in a slut's body.

"Order him again" Paul said confidently.

"Kneel, slut." The man commanded and I dropped to my knees.

He moved his hardening cock toward my mouth.

"Put that in and I'll bite it off!" I hissed.

The man stopped suddenly and looked at Paul.

Paul smiled, "An idle threat. He can speak but his body must do whatever you command. Watch. Suck your fingers like you would a cock, slut."

My hand came up immediately and I began to suck my fingers. The men were amazed though a bit confused.

"Don't worry." Paul assured them. "I've been using him for months now. It's so much better when he resists like this."

The man hesitated a moment longer and then said, "Suck my cock, slut."

I reached out and grabbed his cock and began giving him head. I wanted to throw up but Paul had made sure that wouldn't happen with a mental restraint. I couldn't get the whole thing in my mouth, not that I wanted to. As the man began to lose himself in the pleasure the others nodded and circled me.

"On your hands and knees." I heard and I assumed the position although I kept sucking on the cock in front of me. Then I felt some lubricant being placed at my ass crack. I couldn't see the men behind me. I could only see part of the man in front of me. But I could see Paul, smiling. And he could he the hatred in my eyes which only intensified as a huge cock started to slide into my ass.

I was thoroughly fucked that evening. Each man took me both ways. When they were done I was so sore I thought I wouldn't be able to sit down for a week at least. But still it wasn't over. I was ordered to stand again and Liz came up in front of me and licked some of the combined cum from my face.

"Mmmmm." She smiled. "You don't think you're going to have all the fun, do you?"

The three men stood facing me and Liz went to kneel in front of them. She took a cock in each hand and one in her mouth and went to work getting them hard again. I stood the shocked as my wife who I had once known to be sweet and shy and conservative started to get three men off at once. She began to alternate which cock was in her mouth and which ones she jacked off. She rubbed her tits up against their legs and she moaned as though the whole experience was giving her more pleasure than it was them. Finally one of the men pulled her up and started kissing her and playing with her tits. A second man knelt and caressed and kissed her ass. The last one shoved his fingers up her cunt and she gasped loudly and pushed herself into them. They played like that for a while, each man enjoying a piece of her until she came violently on the man's hand. He pulled it free and licked her juices off. He smiled and the grabbed Liz forcefully and bent her over. With one swift movement he impaled her with his cock. She screamed from the force of it. My cock jumped with her, hardening from the scene. Liz adjusted to him quickly and started push back against him. She reached for the other men and pulled them close so she could suck them off again. She was having trouble because of the size and force of the rod being rammed into her.

"Oh fuck, yes!!!" she screamed and then sucked eagerly on one cock while jacking off the other. She pulled the cock out of her mouth to moan but continued squeezing it and jacking it off. "OOOOhhhhhh, Fuck!" she yelled and then swallowed the other cock. Her screams were muffled as she sucked it. She continued to alternate, pausing between sucks to cry out in pleasure. Finally she jacking off both cocks simultaneously while arching her back and screaming as she came. She must have clamped down on the man's cock with her cunt because he grunted and started to cum inside her. He pulled out and wiped his cock on her ass.

One of the men in front of her then lay on the ground and Liz straddled him, slowly lowering herself onto this cock which was bigger than the first. She held on to the last one and resumed her blow job on it as she began to bounce up and down on the man's shaft, while the third rested.

"Fuck! Oh godddddddd. Give it to me!" she coaxed the man below her and he rammed his hips upward to meet her. She wasn't even kneeling. She was crouched down and bouncing. Her muscular legs flexed from an action I knew she must have been doing daily now with who knows how many men. She kept a steady pace and I noticed that she actually teased the man she was sucking, bringing him close and then backing off while she fucked and moaned and panted. I was amazed at her control. Finally the man couldn't take the teasing and pulled away from her. He got behind her and pushed her down onto the man on the floor. Then he kneeled behind her and started to work his cock into her ass. Her head came up with a look of shock and then a grin spread across her face as he eased his way in her. I couldn't believe she had two cocks that size in her and she was loving it! The three of them set a rhythm and then fucked in earnest. It was incredible to watch and I was so turned on from the scene. Finally, Jim stepped up in front of Liz and when she saw him she quickly reached out and grabbed hold of his cock. She pulled it into her mouth and it became her focus. She let the other two control her ass and cunt while she focused on giving Jim as much pleasure as she could. She didn't even release him to moan as orgasms started to rip through her. I watched her cum and cum riding the two men and finally they couldn't hold it any longer. They both began to grunt and jerk and emptied themselves into her. At the same time Jim pulled out of her mouth and came all over her face and tits. She rubbed the cum into her tits and then licked her fingers.

She turned to me and smiled. "I'll bet you really need to cum now, don't you?" she said as she got of the exhausted men. The she grabbed the riding crop and swung it into my balls so hard I blacked out.

***

I woke up sore this morning and had no idea why. My balls ached and so did my ass. Liz had already left for work and I had a few things to take care of so I called the office and said I'd be working from home. I went about trying to get the kinks out of my body, having no idea how they got in there to begin with. But my balls and my ass were just too sore. I ended up icing them both and let me tell you: no man wants to ice his balls.

When things settled down to a bearable level I got my briefcase and figured I'd finish the dictation I had to do. I was surprised to find that my tape was all the way at the end. Maybe I forgot to hit stop when I used it last, I thought. So I rewound it and scanned through to where I left off. It was pretty easy to find and pretty shocking as well.

It started with Liz's voice, "Master? It's Liz. Jim knows. I came home and told me. The tape's on. He must have paused it at just the right spot. Yes? Yes, Master. We'll be waiting. I'll just fuck him until You get here…"Master's coming to blank your memory and keep you from pausing the tape again…Scared, My slut?"

"No, Mistress." That was MY voice!

"Then come over here and lick My pussy…Easy boy. We have time. Mommy wants it slow…Yes, slut. Lick Me! Oh god, you do that soooooo well…Fuck! Yes! Lick Me. Fuck Me. Make Me cum, you bitch!...Oh G-g-g-god!!!...Mmmmmmm, Mommy thinks you need a reward for that, slut…Get in position, bitch…Enjoying yourself, you fuckin cum loving slut?"

"Such a nice sight to be greeted with." Paul! That was Paul!

"Trance…Now, Jim, I want you answer my questions honestly, ok?"

"Ok."

"Did you come home and find out you were hypnotized by watching the video?"

"No"

"How then?"

"I sent myself a message."

"How?"

"When I was myself I wrote down the initials of the video on my hand as a clue to my 'friend' self to find it. When I watched the video it all became clear."

"Hmmm. I thought it might be something like that. Well, Jim, being yourself has proven to be too risky. I'm going to have to eliminate that persona as much as I enjoy tormenting him. But not before I teach him one last lesson. Let me just make a few calls."

And then it began: the humiliation I endured last night and the reason for my soreness. Though I didn't get to hear how it ended because the tape ended, I realized that I had been a toy for Paul for god knows how long now. I heard the words he used to put me under but they didn't affect me on tape. He probably set it up that way so I wouldn't get accidentally triggered. So now what was I supposed to? I needed to get un-hypnotized somehow and quickly. I had until Liz got home that evening. I needed someone with skills that I could trust. I was going through the phone book when I remembered a university buddy, Jeff, who was a psyche major. I made a call and then a series of follow-up calls and was in his office for noon.

I explained the situation as best as I knew it to Jeff and he put me under. I woke up a while later hoping for the best.

"Well?" I asked.

"Are you sure you want to do this today? Now?" he asked. "Treatment over several weeks would be much more effective."

The look on his face made me pause but I considered the alternative. "No. I can't be like this another day, nevermind a few weeks."

Jim gave me a concerned look. "Then I have good news and bad news."

"Oh shit. The good news?"

"We can undo all the damage this guy has done to you."

"And the bad news?"

"He's split your personality into three people, the you here, the you who knows everything except what the slut has done, and the slut. In order to be free, totally free of his control, you have to merge all three back into one. In order to do that you have to accept the memories of all three and by that what I'm concerned with is the slut side of you. You will have to see and accept all you have done. You have to deal with that and try and keep your sense of control. If you can't then the slut personality will win over and you'll be his forever."

"You're fuckin' kidding me right?"

"I wish I were. I know you do."

Great. Now I was scared but I really didn't have a choice. "Ok let's do it."

***

I don't know if it was a white room with white walls or just an area of white space. It seemed to have a floor, though where it started or ended was a mystery.

"Well, this is different." A voice said. I started and turned to see myself standing there. "'Friend' Jim, I presume" he said. "I'm 'Real' Jim."

The shock of the situation wore off fairly quickly as I realized that this was just my mind interpreting the split personalities.

"Good to see you." I said, not being able to think of anything else.

"Kinda awkward, isn't it?" he stated.

"Weird. Very weird. So where's the slut?" I asked

As if in answer he yelled at us. "Master will punish you both for this!"

We turned to see him. He was naked except for a thong, a studded collar and leather wrist bands. "Jesus!" I exclaimed.

"Oh that's right." Real Me realized. "You've never seen him. I've had the unfortunate pleasure of watching him in videos."

"Stop this now!" Slut Me hissed. "Stop and maybe Master will go easy on you!"

I glanced at Real Me. "So what do we do now?"

He shrugged, "I don't know about you but I'd really like to beat the crap outta him. Wanna help?"

Slut Me's expression went from anger to fear. "Noooo! Please don't hurt me! I'll be good. I'll suck your cock for you. I suck very well!"

I can't begin to describe how disturbing it was watching myself dressed like that, behaving like that. And, for a split second, the image of me sucking off me popped into my mind. My hand went to my crotch protectively.

Real Me didn't react very well to the offer either. "Suck my- Oh you are so gonna hurt, you slut!" he said marching toward Slut Me.

I grabbed his arm and held him back

He turned and glared at me "What are you doing?"

"We can't do that." I said.

"Oh no? Watch me."

Slut Me fell to his knees cowering.

"No!" I insisted. "Remember what Jeff said. We have to accept him in order to get out of this. Beating him up is not accepting him."

Real Me relaxed a bit but gave a hateful glare at Slut Me, who quickly found a spot on the floor to focus on.

"So how do we do this then?" Real Me asked.

"I don't know. Maybe we're supposed to merge."

"Walk into each other and become one?" he said echoing my thoughts. Well I guess they were his thoughts too.

"We should try with each other first." I suggested. "That should make us strong enough to deal with merging with him." I said glancing over at Slut Me.

So we both reached out and grabbed hands, half expecting to pass right through each other, but we were solid enough. But something else happened. I experienced from my view a scene in which I came home to find my wife fucking Paul and his wife. I felt the horror of losing control of my body and actually guiding his cock into my wife. I felt the humiliation as I watched her beg him to fuck her. I dropped into despair as Paul made me cum on command. I realized what was going on. I was experiencing the time that Real Me found out what was going on. It was the day that his persona had been created or, more accurately, split off. I thought that that was what I had to accept about him but I was wrong. More memories came rushing at me. I was used as a toy, a marionette by Paul and Kathy and even Liz. Angry and vengeful I could do nothing as they ordered me to jack off, bend over and endure a strap on, help other men to fuck my wife, and many other sickening tasks. The worst though were the videos. Even when my ass was getting raped I had a sense of self-worth. I was being violated but my mind fought it, resisted it. When I watched the videos I saw a part of me that relished it, that begged for it. The shame and humiliation of seeing me beg and sixty year-old man to fuck my ass was overwhelming. I dropped to my knees from the onslaught of emotions. Memory after memory swept through me, each sending me reeling. I wanted to let go of Real Me's hand but only gripped him tighter, determined to ride this out. Finally the scene I heard on the tape began to play. Last night's events repeated only now I could see and feel and taste every part of it. My stomach finally gave up and I vomited. It disappeared as soon as it hit the white floor that wasn't there. I knelt there catching my breath. Finally I felt Real Me pulling me up to my feet.

"I think I got the better deal." He said.

"How do you figure?" I asked. "What you went through was hell."

"Yes but it was over months. You just dealt with it in minutes."

I steadied myself on my own two feet and looked at Real Me.

"Why haven't we merged?" I asked. "We have all the same memories now."

"How should I know? Maybe we have to get his memories first. Do you need some more time to recover?"

"Yes, but I'm not going to take it. I want this over with as soon as possible."

Boratus
Boratus
1,484 Followers