My Fair Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
The making of a slut.
19.9k words
4.72
286.2k
50

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 06/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,470 Followers

For bashful, chaise and, of course, kitten.

*

I realized not too long ago that I had my mind controlled for most of my life. It's amazing how it can happen, how you can let it happen and how much time can go by before you realize the truth. But it's not just me. There are a lot of people who've gone through the same thing, people who didn't realize who they really were, what they could do, what made them happy. Some unfortunate ones never find out. I was lucky enough to have someone snap me out of it. It only took 23 years but I'm finally free of the control of my mother.

My mother was, without a doubt, a stunning woman. She had no trouble getting the attention of men. She had much trouble avoiding it. She was tall leggy and gifted with a d-cup. A natural sparkling blue-eyed, blonde with locks of hair the fell over her shoulders, her face was that of an angel surrounded by clouds. The problem with this was that no man could get past what she looked like. She had a brain inside her head, though she was not a genius she had thoughts and ideas that deserved to be heard. Though she would often voice them, few people would listen. She couldn't hold down a job for very long not because of incompetence or experience but because a boss or co-workers would eventually become enamored and force her to leave to save the harassment. She couldn't even model because she was luscious rather than skinny and her breasts were too large. And she refused to strip. She had many stalkers. She had many suitors guised as friends waiting for that moment when she'd realize that they were just what she needed. And the competition was not restricted to men. As a result, my mom's best friends were the ones she grew up with, the ones that were "accustomed to her face".

She dated many men. Again she could not stay with just one because he would inevitably become jealous and the relationship would become strained. She was hit more than once during a jealous rage. Her marriage to my father was not one of love but of necessity. Mario Gambini was not a handsome man; average height and belly that hung a ways over his belt and a quickly receding hairline. He was not a charming man; "fuck" and "cunt" and "motherfucker" were his most common words after "forgetaboutit." But he was a powerful man and a rich man; owning several legitimate businesses as well as being "in the family." With her funds depleted, debts growing and the knowledge that taking any job meant having to deal with the advances of several coworkers if she meant to keep it, mom made the decision to sell herself to one man. His position and influence would keep his friends and coworkers at bay. That meant she would only have to deal with flirtatious talk. She gave him her body and he gave her a more normal life. The happy ending she finally got was not from falling in love. It was from having me.

She told me how much she cried for joy the day I was born. I was named Elizabeth but that quickly became Liz. The women on my father's side of the family called me Eliza.

That I would suffer the same fate as her was, of course, mom's biggest fear. She was happy the first ten years of my life when boys were not really another sex as far as I was concerned, but by the time I was twelve it was obvious to everyone that, despite my straight black Italian hair, I had more of my mom's looks than my dad's. Mom did her best to cover that up. My hair was always cut short. I had more pants than dresses. Make-up was only allowed on special occasions. The only problem was I was beginning to blossom, and since I was getting my mom's breasts it was became increasingly difficult to hide that. I spent many years in bras that were too small. They squeezed my tits into my chest making me seem smaller and I was only too happy at the end of each day to get out of them. I found it curious that while I did this and accepted it as common practice I was privy to conversations about push-up bras and low-cut dresses to emphasize breasts rather than de-emphasize them. I asked my mom one day about it and she told me that some girls are vain and immoral and wish only to attract men with their bodies and not their personalities. Those types of girls become whores. Well, I didn't want to become a whore so I covered myself up as best as I could while still trying to look presentable. You may think that all this would have caused many boys not to even notice me but I was my mother's daughter. After mom had seen the attention I would get when she came to pick me up after school, I ended up in an all-girls catholic high school. It's ironic that that was where I lost my virginity but I'm getting a little ahead of myself.

Sex became of great interest to me by the age of eighteen. I'd seen movies (no, not porns) and thought it must the most wonderful thing in the world: a man and a woman expressing their love for each other in the throes of passion, what could be better? I had this image in my head of what it would be like my first time. My fantasy husband never had a face but he had a great body and his kisses left me breathless. I could feel him against me pumping slowly, erotically. I ran my hands along his muscular frame as I looked up at him from the bed. The scenes changed; the bed, a bearskin rug, a private park. But we always made love missionary style. That's what lovers do! God I was naive!

Ever walk in on your parents doing it? Well, under the best of circumstances it leaves you unnerved. For me it shattered so many walls of my perfect little world, it's a wonder I didn't have to go into therapy. It was fairly early one evening and my parents expected me to be glued to the TV for at least another hour, but I was beat that day and so I went upstairs to say good-night to them. I wasn't trying to be quiet or sneaky or anything like that but I got to the top of the stairs and heard dad making little grunts. At first I thought he was crying, but dad never cries and I knew he'd be mad at me if I walked in on him and caught him crying. So I peaked in the bedroom door and saw something I'd never seen before. Mom was on her knees in front of dad. She was naked and his pants were around his ankles. She held his penis in her hands and was sucking on it like a lollypop. Dad continued to grunt and I wasn't sure if she was hurting him or not until he spoke.

"That's it, slut." He said. I couldn't believe he used that word with my mother. "Show me how much you appreciate what I give you."

Her face bobbed closer to him as she took more of his penis in her mouth. More moans escaped his mouth as his head rolled back from her efforts. I stood there mesmerized by the scene. Dad's hand fell and grabbed the back of mom's head and pushed her face in harder with each thrust. Little squeals escaped her throat and I thought she might be choking but the sounds only made dad move her head faster.

"God, you're such a great cock-sucker, bitch!" he swore and then yanked her by the hair to her feet, well, almost. Mom is almost a head taller than dad so she was slightly bent over when he had her up. He didn't keep her up long though. Twisting her around, he bent her over the bed and then shoved his penis in her from behind. I'd never seen that position before and I thought he put it in her butt. I let out a gasp but it was covered up by my mom's own one.

"But this is how I like to fuck my whore!" dad exclaimed as he started shoving his hips forward in an unsteady rhythm. Mom braced herself on the bed and let him take her. Her golden locks poured over her back and face. I couldn't see her expression but I felt that she wasn't enjoying herself. That is until dad hit her.

The slap on her ass was loud and her head jerked up. He continued to pump and for the first time she pushed back against him a little. He slapped her again and then again and her head began to roll slowly. Then he hit her really hard. I thought she would have screamed and stopped him but what she said stunned me. "Yes!"

Dad continued to spank her as he thrust and now she pushed back with equal vigor. She moaned and said, "Yes!" again and then "Harder!"

I couldn't believe my ears. Harder? Why would anyone want to be spanked harder?

"Oh yeah, you like that, don't you, slut?" dad said, his hand slamming into her now bright red bum.

"Yes!" mom exclaimed

"And what do you say?" dad asked, hitting her again.

"Thank you!" she cried. Dad grabbed her ass, digging his nails in and stopped moving.

Mom squealed in pain and frustration, trying to push back into him and get the rhythm going again.

"What was that, cunt?" dad asked.

Mom writhed for a moment and then seemed to realize something. "Thank you, sir!" She called out. With that, dad resumed his work again.

"Don't forget your place, cunt!" he said.

"I'm sorry, sir." She said breathlessly, "Just please don't stop!"

Dad's hand must have gotten sore because he switched sides. Mom was only too happy for the fresh hand to go to work on her.

"Fuck me!" she cried. "Fuck my cunt and hit me!"

They continued with the display of pain and pleasure until she pushed herself off the bed and arched her back. A long loud moan that almost became a scream came out her. I was sure she was in pain but when she sank back down to the bed I caught a glimpse of a huge grin on her face. Dad's rhythm quickly got more erratic and then he pulled himself out from her. He held his penis as it sprayed his semen over mom's bum and back. Then he actually wiped it off on her and tapped it on her for good measure. He then smacked her bum one more time and reached down to pull up his pants. I quickly rushed away from the door and over to my room.

Jumping on my bed, I tried to make sense of what just happened. I knew my parents didn't have a perfect marriage but I always thought that they made love like people in the movies. I thought everyone did. What I just saw wasn't love at all. It was pornographic. He called mom and cunt and a slut and he spanked her and she loved it! How could she? How could anyone? It was then I felt the slightly uncomfortable feeling between my legs. I reach down and checked myself. I was soaking.

We all have friends and enemies at school. My best friend was Alisha, an ebony beauty with breasts bigger than mine and a large round butt to match. My enemy was Sky, daughter of hippie parents. Born with a chip on her shoulder, which most everyone seemed to be knocking off, she seemed to like to bump that shoulder into me. I never did anything wrong to her directly, at least not at first, but more than one of the guys she targeted at our school dances spent their time trying to talk or dance with me. Sky wasn't an ugly girl. She was slim and sleek but that also meant small breasts and no butt. She kept her light brown hair long, very long, down to her butt in fact. (I think it was to try to cover it up.) And she might have had a few really nice boyfriends but she was a bitch to any boy who she considered below par. Sky also had grades that were slightly lower than mine most of the time and that aggravated her immensely. After test scores were posted she would always check which of us got a better score. If I did, she'd find some way to punish me for it over the next week. I figured by the time she was in college she would realize she was a lesbian.

"...and she asked him to hit her harder!" I told Alisha.

Eyes wide, mouth open, Alisha tried to think of something to say. "Did he?" she asked finally.

"Yes, and then she had an orgasm! At least I think it was one. I've never seen anyone have one before. Can you believe that?"

"Damn, girl!" Alisha exclaimed. "Your parents are nasty!" And a big grin spread across her face.

It took me by surprise. I thought she would confirm that they were having big problems like I thought but she went in the opposite direction.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh girlfriend, you are so sheltered. A lot of people get freaky. There are hundreds maybe thousand of web sites out there for that kinda thing. And I heard you can go to places where that's all people do!"

"You're kidding, right?" I hoped.

"No, really. Check it out for yourself. There's nothing wrong with that. In fact, your folks just moved into the "cool" category in my books."

"Cool has nothing to do with!" a familiar voice challenged. We turned to see Sky who had been listening in on our conversation. "Everyone knows your mom married your dad for his money! I've seen your parents. Your dad's fat and ugly. No woman would want him for any other reason."

"Shut up, Sky!" I spat. "Go study for the next test so I don't have to beat your flat ass again."

Anger flashed across her face but then was gone again, replace by an evil smirk. "And since she fucks him to get that money and lets him do those things to her that makes your mom a ho!"

"My mother is not a ho!" I yelled. "Take that back, you bitch!"

"She's a money-hungry, dirty low-class ho!" Sky taunted.

I'd never been violent with Sky before but before her attacks had always been directed at me, not my mom. Her nose was broken and her face was bloody as they pulled me off her body a minute later. My arms still swung at the air as two of my teachers dragged me down the hall to the headmaster's office.

I was placed in a chair in front of his desk and the teachers quickly explained what had happened. He ushered them out and the sound of the door closing behind me was like a jail cell door slamming and locking me in. Mr. Franklin was a large black man (though not as black as Alisha) in his thirties. He had a bit of a belly but was in really good shape. We hardly saw him around but I think that was because they tried to minimize the presence of men in an all-girls school.

"What have you got to say for yourself, Elizabeth?" he asked.

I began to cry. "She called my mother a ho!"

"So call her mother a ho!" he answered back. "I do not tolerate that kind of behaviour in my school! They tell me her nose might be broken."

"I-I'm sorry, sir." I wept. "It won't happen again."

"I'd like to take your word for it but I'm going to have to show you that this kind of thing does not go unpunished."

I gulped, knowing what was coming.

"Lean over my desk and flip your skirt up, Elizabeth." He ordered tapping the side of his desk.

I stood and came around, positioning myself for him. He got up as well and removed his belt. The punished was ten lashes for normal disobedience and twenty for something severe. I wondered where I fit it.

Mr. Franklin stood behind me for a while. I wanted to turn as see what he was doing but was too scared to do it. Finally, I felt his hand on my butt. It moved along feeling my curves and I began to wonder what was going on when it pushed my skirt a little farther out of the way. After that the first lash hit me. I squealed. He hit me again. It hurt like crazy. Again he smacked me and I saw stars. A fourth strike made my knees shake. On the fifth, though, I saw my mother. The image of the other night and the scene here seemed to synchronize. When Mr. Franklin hit my bum I saw my mother being hit and how she reacted. On the ninth hit my mom yelled "Yes!" and so did I. Mr. Franklin stopped and my face suddenly flushed. I realized that although I had felt the last few hits it wasn't exactly pain that I felt. I mean it was but it was also something more, something good. The same thing my mom had felt. I wanted to know it. I needed to know it so I could understand my mom.

Mr. Franklin's hand was suddenly between my legs moving my panties aside and feeling my vagina. We both noticed how wet I was.

"You little, slut!" he said, though his voice sounded more surprised than angry.

"Yes, sir." I whispered still picturing my mom.

He grabbed my panties and slid them down my legs and then hit me again. I smiled.

He hit me another time and then another. I saw my mom moaning and squirming and duplicated the image in my mind.

"Harder!" I pleaded and he complied. Again and again he hit, not only my ass, but my thighs as well. "Thank you, sir!" I cried mimicking my mom. I lost track of the number of straps he gave me. And then mom and I yelled, "Fuck me! Fuck my cunt and hit me!"

I'd never used words like that before. In my head mom was already being fucked hard. In reality the strapping had stopped and the reality of what I just said flared to life in my head. I was still a virgin and I had just asked my headmaster to...

His cock rammed into me with a single thrust sliding into my soaking cunt easily, snapping my hymen and sending and explosion of pain through me. I screamed.

Mr. Franklin stood still, his cock buried inside of me. "You...you're a virgin?" he asked incredulously. Then he patted my ass gently and said. "Well, I guess you were."

My mind was a whirlwind. I was saving myself for my first true sexual experience with a man I was deeply in love with. It was going to be a night with candles and soft lighting, delicate fragrances, a sexy nightie. And here I lay over the desk of my headmaster whom I'd never actually met before and was in the midst of receiving punishment for my behaviour. Then he started thrusting. The pain that coursed through me began to subside and new feeling replaced it. It was the most wonderful thing I'd ever felt and it was getting better. The wrongness of it all dissolved away into the new feelings of ecstasy. Then I felt his hand spank me. His cock felt amazing sliding in and out of me and my ass was on fire, no, more like it was filled with electricity. With every smack sparks of it raced through my body. I felt my first orgasm ever quickly approaching. Mom and I pushed ourselves up and arched our backs. We felt the fulfillment of a good cock ramming us and the pleasure peaked. We let out a moan that quickly became a scream as the orgasm hit. A huge grin spread across our faces. Dad and Mr. Franklin both pulled out soon after. I waited for Mr. Franklin to wipe his cock on my ass but instead he grabbed my hair. I was pulled down to the floor and knelt in front of his big black cock. When opened my mouth to gasp he shoved his tool in my mouth. I choked. It was big, bigger than dad's. My hands came up to grab it and I did my best to mimic my mom again as I sucked my headmaster. It was only a few minutes before he came in my mouth. I choked, pulled my head from him and coughed it out.

Mr. Franklin looked down at me. "You don't swallow? Well, I'm sure that'll change."

He helped me up to my feet. "Starting tomorrow I want you here each night after school this week to receive more discipline." He stated, pulling up his pants. I nodded looking down at the floor.

"And you know enough not to tell your friends about this, right Elizabeth?" he said taking his seat again.

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir." I said and left. I passed his secretary, Mrs. Danforth, on the way out. She was in her early forties and married. She was probably very beautiful when she was younger. It showed in her face but now she had a plump ass and her big tits were beginning to sag. I noted her proximity of her desk to the door. I wondered how she could not have heard my screams or was it that she thought I was screaming from the punishment. She gave me a quick glance as she busied herself.

I returned to class, remaining in a daze for the rest of the day. Alisha was extremely concerned, more so when we changed for gym and she saw my ass. She wasn't the only one in the locker room to gasp. Sky had a huge grin on her face.

"Guess you got what you deserved." She said.

"I guess I did." I replied softly.

By the end of the day I had replayed the scene in the office in my head about a hundred times and was horny as hell. I knew I was supposed to start my discipline tomorrow but I found myself making an excuse not to go out with Alisha after school and made my way back to the headmaster's office. The staff had already cleared out and his door was closed. My heart dropped as the prospect of having him inside me again seemed to have left with the rest of the staff. Then I heard a girl's voice. I crept up to the door and listened. A girl was panting and moaning. He was fucking another student!

Boratus
Boratus
1,470 Followers