My Fair Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's the dress you bought for me?" he asked.

"Upstairs."

"Go put it on."

I rushed out and up the stairs to get dressed, anxious to please my new Master. Master. The word brought a sort of elation to me. I should really be calling him Master. It was important. I knew that somehow.

I returned wearing the dress and nothing else. Paul whistled. "Well, I'll admit it is sexy. But, it's not slutty enough."

My heart dropped. "It was a good first effort though, slut."

Thank god. I didn't completely displease him.

"Come here." He ordered and I came quickly. He took me in his arms and kissed me. My head went light. My pussy gushed. He gave me his tongue and I sucked on it and played with it and gave him mine in return. The dress, I spent hours searching for was lost in an instant. His head lowered to my chest and he sucked on my tits. He played with them endlessly, all the time heightening my horniness. Then he dropped to his knees and starting licking me. It wasn't long before I needed to sit down. He wouldn't let me.

"Stand absolutely still, slut." He ordered and shoved his tongue inside me. He was an artist about it. His skill far surpassed my Jim's. It was not long before I grabbed his head as the orgasm approached.

"Hands off!" he yelled and I quickly released him. I couldn't take it. I needed to brace myself. I needed to grip something. I settled for my tits and surprised myself with how hard I grabbed. I came hard almost collapsing on him but I managed somehow to stay up and obey his orders. He drank my juices down.

"Go sit down." He finally told me and followed me to the couch. "Now relax."

He took out a pen and held it up. "Focus on this for me and listen closely."

A moment later he put the pen away. I wondered why he held it out in the first place. At the same time I had an epiphany. "My mom was wrong. Being a slut isn't a bad thing. It's a wonderful thing. It lets you fully explore your sexuality. It lets you enjoy all the pleasures of the flesh to their extreme. It's what I am, what I've always been, what I always want to be. I also knew this man was my Master. I would do anything for him. I'd dress the way he wanted, I come whenever her called, I'd even fuck whomever he wanted if it would please him. This would even benefit Jim. Master will help me to become a better slut and Jim would enjoy the rewards as well. I'd be a much better wife to him. It was all so clear suddenly. And one other thing was clear too. It was a craving I never knew I had but which I now felt very strongly about.

"Master?" I said sweetly.

"Yes, My slut?"

"Would you please fuck my ass?"

"Turn over."

I turned on the couch and Master shoved his semi-hard cock into my pussy. He started fucking me and got nice and hard in the process. Then he pulled out and moved his cock around my anus. He shoved it back in my pussy and repeated the process pushing Himself in a little. He felt so big. I did my best to relax and let Him in. He dipped into my pussy a few more times for lubrication before He had enough of Himself in me. Then it was just a matter of pumping deeper and deeper into my waiting ass. It hurt. I won't lie. But it also felt wonderful. The longer it went on the less pain and the more pleasure there was. If Jim had ever tried this I would have stopped him but I wanted it badly from this man. Soon He was fucking me so hard and I was screaming obscenities only a slut would during sex. I actually came when He did and when he pulled out I turned quickly and took Him in my mouth and sucked what cum I could then licked Him clean in thank you.

"Go get some scissors." He ordered and I went quickly to find some, wondering what he had in mind. When I handed them to Him he walked over to my clothes as He spoke.

"I want you to go shopping again today. This time pick out a few outfits that are both sexy and slutty."

"Yes, Master." I replied.

He picked up my jean short and cut the legs. Then cut the bottom of my t-shirt. When He was done He threw them at me. "Put these on for the trip."

I slipped on the pants first and found that the bottom part of my ass stuck out at the back. The t-shirt had a similar effect with my tits in the front. Although it didn't expose anything, it came as close to doing so as possible. He made me look at myself in the mirror and I loved what I saw. No more covering up my body or hiding who I am. Let men look and see what a hot slut looks like and drool. Paul left then and I grabbed my purse and went to the mall.

The looks I got were priceless, not just from the men, but the women. I had over a dozen offers but declined them all. I was owned after all. Most of the saleswomen just gawked at me but a few were overly anxious to help me, touching me at every opportunity. I cooed at the feelings and flashed lusty smiles at them. I even gave one a deep kiss after she rang up my order. Knowing I left her wet made me so damned horny.

I began to wear out Jim. I said all the things to him I would say to Master: "I'm your slut!", "Fuck this horny, bitch!", "Treat me like a whore!" He loved it. He played along with whatever I had in mind. He told me how he loved the new clothes, the new attitude and especially the way I fucked. He was surprised when I asked for it up the ass but I really needed all my holes filled now. Every lunch Master would come by. It seemed like I had watched the clock all morning waiting for him, although I spent a lot of time making myself look properly slutty and picking out the perfect outfit to show off for him. My afternoons were spent at the gym and sometimes shopping. I'd given up all the charity work I did. I wanted to be a full-time slut.

Then one day Master arrived with a guest. It was Kathy. She was dressed in her usually sexy outfits. This time it was a one piece red dress that hugged her body perfectly. Her red tresses looked invitingly sensual. My pussy stirred and I knew I wanted this woman.

"She has changed!" Kathy exclaimed letting herself in. She grabbed me by the hair and forced me to the ground then lifted her dress. "Let's see how well she performs!" I had a brief glimpse of where her garters ended before my face was mashed into her shaven slit.

"Lick me, slut!" Kathy ordered and I let my tongue roam across her labia, slide up and down her pussy lips and tickle her clit.

"Mmmmm, not bad." I heard her say then the sound of them kissing. "She's really hot." Kathy said eventually. "She hid it really well. What's she sound like?"

"I'll show you." Master answered. The next thing I knew He was behind me and fingering me fiercely. I moaned into Kathy's pussy but tried to do a good job despite the distraction. When He slid his cock in, I couldn't be quiet anymore. I gripped Kathy's ass and shoved my tongue in but my screams were clearly audible.

Kathy giggled, "The noise is causing vibrations. She's got a vibrator for a tongue!" But her giggles quickly became moans and then the moans became a loud cry as she came in my mouth. "Oh fuck! The bitch has potential!" she exclaimed. Hearing that made me so happy.

Kathy pulled away from me as Master continued to fuck me. I looked up and saw that she was filming the action. "Master!" I exclaimed

"Get used to it, slut." Master warned. "You're going to be on film a lot from now on."

I closed my eyes and tried not to think about it.

"Look into the camera and show just what you're feeling, slut!" Master ordered.

I opened my eyes and thought I should act sluttier but didn't know how. As it turned out I didn't have to.

"Oh look at the lust in her face!" Kathy said zooming in on me. "She's one pent up horny bitch.

At that point my cries got louder again. I forgot about the camera and focused on Master's cock. I squeezed it in my cunt and pushed back against Him hard to give Him all the pleasure I could. I screamed from the feel of it and soon I came with Kathy moving around us, taking it all in.

Master came in my cunt and pulled out. I turned to lick Him clean but Kathy beat me too it. I was a little disappointed and upset. She turned back to me quickly though and pushed me over, diving on my pussy and licking Master's cum out. Her efforts brought me to orgasms in moments. After that she crawled up my body and kissed me. I tasted Master's cum in the kiss and realized she saved some for me. How sweet of her!

"Now, let's get something straight." Master announced. "Kathy is my wife so that makes her your Mistress. You will do whatever she says. The only one who can override her authority is Me. Understand, slut?"

"Yes, Master."

Then he got out a video tape. It was My Fair Lady. "I want you to start watching this with Jim."

"Master, we already have that tape." I said.

"This is a special version." Master explained. "Watch it with him often. Fuck him before, after, even during."

"Won't he wonder why I keep wanting to watch the same movie?" I questioned

"Trust me, slut. Jim will be more than happy to watch this with you whenever you like."

"Yes, Master." I said and He popped the old tape out of the VCR, somehow knowing it would be there.

"Now, don't you have somewhere to go?" Mistress asked Master.

"Yes. Enjoy yourselves." Master grinned and left.

Mistress looked into my eyes, smiling. "You're Mine now, slut." She grinned and then dove on my tits. She licked and sucked like you wouldn't believe. I found out that afternoon and a woman knows best how to lick and kiss a woman. Mistress was more skilled than Master. The only problem was that she didn't have a cock. I found out on a later date that she had a strap-on though.

Jim and I watched the video pretty much every night. We fucked all the time. The thing I began to notice however was that he was not at all forceful or dominant like Master. In fact, he was quickly becoming the opposite. I had to take the lead and tell him what I wanted and what he should do. My respect and love were waning for him while they grew for Master. It really hit home that day when Jim finally found out about us.

We were enjoying a lunch-time tryst. I was on my hands and knees sucking Master's cock while Mistress pumped my pussy with a strap-on when Jim stormed through the front door.

"Just what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" he screamed.

We turned to me shocked but upon seeing it was him it didn't seem that bad. It didn't even stop sucking Master's cock.

"Oh it's you, Jim." Master laughed. "I was worried there for a sec. Close the door and come in."

He shut the door but stood there with a stunned expression.

"Liz! Stop sucking that bastard's cock! Right now!" He screamed.

I looked up to Master for permission but He shook His head so I went back to sucking Him, loving His taste and feel.

Jim couldn't believe it. "Get away from my wife you sick fuck or I'll-"

"Or you'll what, Jim?" Master asked. "Punch me out? If you were going to you would have by now. Have a seat."

Jim sat down like a good boy thought his face showed confusion and shock.

"Now watch this and don't get up." Master ordered

Mistress continued to pump and I had two intense orgasms knowing Jim was watching before Master unloaded His cum in my face and hair. I reached up and scooped what I could with my fingers and swallowed it. I loved when Master gave me the gift of His cum. "Thank you, Master." I said.

"Clean my cock, slut, but don't swallow it." He ordered and I did just that. "Now go share my cum with your husband."

Hmmmm, what a delightful idea. I came up to Jim and started kissing him sharing Master's cum. He was so lucky to receive this gift but he moaned with displeasure. Poor guy doesn't appreciate what's good for him.

"Oh come now, Jim" Master said. "You've tasted it enough times when you got home from work!"

Jim was scared now. "What have you done to me?"

"Hey, YOU watched the video."

"Only a couple times."

"More than you think. You just don't remember. That's how it works. The first time was the inducer. It wasn't the same video you brought home. And the porn I showed you afterwards made you go along with my plan. All the videos subliminally suggest that I am the Master and you should listen to me as well as do what I told you. So of course their only affect on me is to make me feel more in control. I've been giving you suggestions and making you forget things for sometime now. You don't even remember the lunches you spent in my office as Kathy's lapdog, licking her pussy and her feet, being spanked by her and fucked by her friend here" he gestured to her strap-on."

That came as a shock to me. Jim got to play with Mistress?

"You can't make someone do something against their nature!" He yelled.

"True." Master agreed. "Lucky for us you're a closet submissive. Any doubts look at your cock"

I knew his submissive nature to be true from experience but I still couldn't believe he didn't remember all the times we watched the video together. I had to see how turned on he was so I opened his pants. His cock popped out. It was rock hard. How pathetic. A real man would be disgusted and put a stop to this. A real man would have attacked not just stood there and obeyed the orders of the man fucking his wife!

Master cast a wicked grin, "I love your wife's cunt. It's so tight." And then He had me lay down on my back. He climbed over me, His cock just above my pussy. I wanted it in me so badly. Master, too, was rock hard. He looked into my eyes, "What do you want, slut?"

"I want your cock, Master. Please fuck me."

"But your husband is right there? Wouldn't you rather have HIM fuck you?"

I shook her head, "His cock can't please me like yours. It's too small. And he is so weak and useless, not a real man like you. Please fuck me? Fuck your horny slut. I'll do anything for your cock."

"You want to fuck in front of him?"

"Show him how a real man pleases a woman. Please, Master. I need you in me."

"Jim." He said looking over at him. "Your wife wants me to fuck her but I feel I need your approval."

"Fuck you!" Jim yelled. "You'll never get it!"

Master smiled again. I loved that smile. "I will take your approval as a gesture. If you put my cock into this slut's cunt then I have your okay."

"I'll never do that!" Jim spat.

"Jim, come put my cock in your wife's cunt."

I watched as he got up off the couch and walked to us. It was so strange how he yelled obscenities but still did as he was told. "Stop this you asshole!" He said as he kneeled and grabbed Master's cock. He guided it to my waiting pussy. I moaned on contact. Jim started pleading now. "Please, don't make me do this." But he pushed it in, inch by inch. I was purring like a kitten.

When Master was halfway in He said, "Thank you for your approval, Jim. Now stand and watch. Don't move."

Jim stood and watched as Master pumped faster and faster burying himself deep inside me. His cock was harder than I'd seen it in a while. The whole scene was one of the biggest turn ons I've ever had. I rocked my head back and forth screaming, "Fuck me! Fuck this little slut! I love your cock! Fuck me with your big fat cock!"

Every now and then Mistress came up gave Jim's cock a long sensuous lick. I was in heaven, screaming like the whore I was. Master kept glancing over at Jim and smiling. At last He announced, "I'm going to cum."

I was so far gone. I yelled, "Cum inside me, Master. Deeper than Jim ever could. Fill me with your cum. I want your babies! Please!"

Mistress licked Jim again then and I thought he would explode all over her face but he controlled it. Master unloaded into my waiting pussy and I came for the fourth time since He started fucking me. He pulled out and I licked him clean. When He got off the floor Mistress dove on my cunt, as she loved to do, licking Master's cum out. I soon came again from this.

Finally, Master got up and went over to Jim, grabbing his cock. "Wanna see a neat trick?" He asked

Jim shook his head. Master locked eyes with him and said "Cum."

He came with such force he sprayed his own face. Master laughed letting go and walked away "Ha ha. I love doing that!"

After that Master split Jim's personality. I thought he should stay the pathetic man he was but Master said he needed him to do his work properly. However, he told me how to switch his personalities so I could have the slut whenever I wanted to play. Mistress and I often played with him at lunch or took him out on the weekends. He was a good and obedient little puppy who grew more so every day. I was fun to fuck Mistress in front of him and not let him touch us or even himself. We eventually redecorated the basement. It became a play area with benches, a rack, a cage and various other equipment as well as tools of the trade. Mistress and I would put Jim in the various equipment and play with him. Master and Mistress, however, put me in it whenever I was bad. Sometimes I was bad on purpose. I needed a good beating every now and then, though Master never pushed me. He didn't want me scarred and bruised for more than a day because of plans He had for me.

It was one of those plans that made me realize I wasn't as special as I thought. I attended a business gathering for several of Master's clients one evening. Jim stayed home and didn't even remember the next day that I was out. I arrived at a huge hotel suite looking like a $5000 hooker. I knew I would be entertaining the clients and was looking forward to it. What I didn't know was that I wasn't alone. There were seven other ladies presents, or should I say sluts. Three worked for Master, including His secretary Vanessa. The others I recognized from socials we had attended. They were wives of other employees. They were all dressed as slutty as I was but, truth be told, I was hotter than any of them.

Master addressed us to explain what would happen this evening. "It's very simple, sluts. About twenty men are going to be here in a few minutes. They are all good clients and I want them to know that their business is appreciated and help tighten our relationship bonds. You will do that for Me by doing and being anything these men want. We've rented several other rooms on this floor for them to take you back to. You are not to leave the floor for any reason without My direct permission no matter what anyone tells you. I want these men properly fucked tonight. Understood, sluts?"

We said "Yes, Master" as one.

I looked around and knew these men were in for a hell of a night, not only because we were all sex crazy sluts who either loved or wanted to try a good gang bang but because I saw each girl checking the others out and stacking them up. We'd try and outdo each other and be the girl in the spot light, the one the men talk about because Master was watching and we all wanted to be His favourite.

The men arrived and we wasted no time in greeting them and making them feel, well, horny. Some of the girls talked and flirted, some started to seductive striptease. Monica, with her triple E's, simply took of her top and several men flocked to her. I was approached by three men who worked together; Eric, Isaac and Carl. Eric was Japanese and reminded me of Jason Scott Lee. Isaac was black, built and taller than Master. Carl was Greek with chiseled features and penetrating eyes. I laughed as they flirted with me, complimenting my looks. It was like they were trying to pick me up. I put a stop to it.

"Listen guys." I said. "I appreciate the flattery and the small talk but I really need to be fucked well. Think you can help me out?"

Their faces lit up and they led me to one of the other rooms. Eric grabbed me just after we got in and started kissing me. He wasn't that good but I kissed him back and made him feel like he was an expert. The other two watched for a while but grew quickly impatient. Carl pulled Eric away and took his place. Isaac, instead, got behind me and reached under my skirt to grab my ass. I purred when he touched me. Carl began to unbutton my blouse. I worked on his shirt. Isaac, having copped a good feel, slid my skirt down. I had no panties on. Eric in the meantime began to undress himself. It wasn't long before we were all naked. Eric had joined Carl at my chest and the each enjoyed a breast. I had a cock in each hand and jacked them off. Isaac went back to my ass but reached under and shoved his fingers in my pussy every so often. It was making me making me very hot.