My Fair Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
Sex lives and videotape.
4.4k words
4.72
127.7k
34

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 06/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,477 Followers

This is the final chapter in the series. New readers, you’d better go back and read the other chapters to know what the hell is going on and to make the Epilogues meaningful.

It has been both a joy and a challenge writing this story and I hope you all enjoyed it. Thank you so much for the great ratings and the feedback both good and bad. It’s all helped to improve My style and give Me great boosts of confidence, although if you know Me then you know that boosts of confidence might be overkill. ;-)

May your fantasies come true if you truly wish it.

-Boratus

Paul smiled at all the stunner faces in the room. “Oh come now, gentlemen. Did you really think that after all the years I’ve been doing this I’d let myself be controlled by anyone? I let Kathy think she had her hold on me so that she could really enjoy her birthdays. I removed that trigger as soon as I found out about it though.”

Across the room, Shaun moved toward the door.

“Uh uh!” Paul warned. “You just got here. Don’t just leave.” Then he glanced at Jeff.

“Jeffrey, so glad you could come.”

“Excuse me? Have we met before?” Jeff asked.

“Not personally.” Replied Paul. “But I’ve been an observer of your work for a while now.”

“Observer?” Jeff asked.

“Given what I do to people there’s always the chance that they might realize how they’re being influenced.” Paul explained. “If that were to happen the best person to go see would be a hypnotherapist. So I keep tabs on all the hypnotherapists in the city. Lucky for me there are only about a dozen of you.”

“And justhow do you keep track of us?”

“Good question. It’s not like I can just give you a subliminal video or hypnotize you myself. However, you all have receptionists, assistants, wives. I’ve been fucking your assistant for a couple years now. I’m surprised you haven’t. You know she has this fantasy of you asking her into your office and hypnotizing her and having your way with her?”

Jeff was stunned. He had fantasized about the same thing. There were times when Sally had come to work wearing an outfit that just made him want to jump over her desk and fuck her right there. Now he realized he could have been fucking her all the time and meanwhile Paul was. The revelation made him both hate and admire Paul.

“So, then. How long has this little conspiracy been building?” Paul asked.

“Months.” Jim lied. “We just had trouble getting access to Kathy without your knowing.

“Tsk tsk.” Paul grinned. “You’re a horrible liar, Jim. You managed to escape your mental prison a few days ago. I wouldn’t think it’s been longer than that.”

“What difference does it make?” Jim argued “It’s over. We’ve broken your hold. We’re going to expose you. Just give it up.”

Paul shook his head. “If you were going to expose me you would have brought the police. Since they’re not here I’m guessing you didn’t just want to stop me. You got greedy. You want it all, don’t you, Jim?”

“What if I do? Are you going to shoot me? How are you going to explain it? There are too many witnesses here. Jeff and Shaun will be out the door before I hit the ground. And I don’t think you’ll be able to make subliminal tapes in prison.”

“Did you acquire a backbone in the last couple days as well, Jim? Let’s see what we can do about that. Revert orange kittens one week.”

Jim was silent. His eyes seemed to glaze over for a second. If all eyes weren’t on him they may have noticed a similar effect taking place with Kathy and Liz.

Jim didn’t know how he had gotten inside Paul’s office. The last thing he remembered he was catching up on some work at his desk. Kathy and Liz wondered how they had gotten from fucking at Jim’s house to standing in the office fully clothed.

“That should undo your mischief, Jim.”

“What did you do?” Jeff asked, confused.

“I erased all their memories for the last week.”

“Their memories?”

“Kathy and Liz too.”

“But I removed-“

“You removed all the triggers that I could cause.” Paul finished for him.

“But not the ones that anyone could cause.” Jeff realized aloud.

“You just have to know the password.” Paul smiled.

“But now we do.” Shaun stated.

“Yes, and what are you going to do? Erase their memories back to childhood?” Paul challenged. When he got no response he continued. “And now that they don’t remember you removing the triggers…”

“The triggers are back.” Jeff sighed, defeated.

“Sluts, get on your knees.” Paul ordered

Liz and Kathy dropped immediately. Jim, however, did not move. A part of him realized that Paul was also addressing him. That part got angry about it. He knew now a week of his life was missing but there was something else missing as well. A part of him was gone, seemingly dead, but there was something replacing it. Something strong and dark that resented Paul fiercely for calling a slut.

Paul was surprised when Jim didn’t move. “Well, now, this is interesting.” He was a little worried about what had changed in Jim but hid it from the others and tried a different tactic. “Be yourself, Jim and drop your pants.”

Jim immediately remembered just who Paul was and what Paul had done to him. Hatred flared but at the same time his hands undid his belt buckle and pushed his pants down.

“You fucker!” Jim yelled.

“Sluts, remove your clothes and fuck each other on the floor.” Paul told the girls. They immediately started stripping and helping each other to strip, kissing and licking each other the whole time. All the men’s eyes were focused on them as the slipped into a 69 and licked each other’s pussies.

“Jack yourself off.” Paul ordered and Jim’s hand started pumping hard.

“I’ll fucking kill you if I get the chance!” Jim continued.

Paul looked at him curiously. “You know, Jim, I believe you would. Yesterday I wouldn’t believe you capable of killing but today… I don’t know what you did but it’s impressive. No matter. Cum on your face.”

Jim bent over and his cock spurted cum all over his face. Paul chuckled. Jeff and Shaun stood in awe.

Then Paul held the gun out to Jim. Take the gun and aim it at your friends.”

Jim did as he was told.

“Shoot them if they try to leave.” Paul added before addressing the men. “Now gentlemen, what am I going to do about you two?”

“Let us go and call it even?” Shaun suggested.

Paul chuckled. “So what’s your motivation in all this? Friendship? Or is it something more basic? Pussy?”

“What are you getting at?”

“What did they say to get you here? That you could get in on all the sluts they’d have when this was over?”

Shaun glanced down at Kathy and Liz who were moaning into each other’s cunts, obvious to the deadly situation around them. Just then Kathy cried out in an orgasm muffled between Liz’s legs. Shaun’s cock hardened in his pants and did not go unnoticed by Paul.

“Think about this, uh, what is your name?”

“Shaun.”

“They want to steal the sluts I have but I made them all sluts. I could make any girl you want your slut. Think about it. Is there anyone out there you want? Is there some bitch that shot you down that you’d love to make your personal whore?”

“And what do I have to do for this?” Shaun asked doubtfully.

“Nothing.”

“Nothing?”

“Exactly. Jim will kill Jeff here. I will place the memory of him walking in on Jeff fucking Liz and then killing him. He’ll go to jail. I get Liz. You get whoever you want, as many as you want, for saying nothing.”

“Don’t listen to him, Shaun!” Jeff yelled.

“Shut up, Jeffrey, or I’ll tell Jim to shoot you now.” Paul ordered

“You’re going to kill me anyway!” Jeff exclaimed.

“How do I know I can trust you?” asked Shaun.

Jeff looked incredulous. “How can you even think of siding with him?!”

“Are you kidding? All the sluts I want versus a bullet in the ass?”

Liz screamed as a double orgasm rocked her body.

“Five minutes from now you could be enjoying both of them.” Paul suggested.

Shaun stared at the two women. His cock ached to be released from his pants. “Ok done.”

“Good!” Paul announced. “Jim you may shoot.”

“I can shoot the fucker?” Jim asked.

“Yes.” Paul said but then turned quickly to take his statement back.

The gun went off and Paul cried out as a bullet passed through his thigh. He dropped to the ground grasping it.

“There’s only one fucker in here.” Jim stated.

The girls had stopped fucking. Jeff and Shaun froze in place. Paul opened his mouth to speak.

Jim began to yell. “Shoot the fucker! Shoot the fucker! Shoot the fucker!”

“Did he just lose his fucking mind?” Shaun asked.

Jeff quickly realized what was happening. “He’s yelling so he can’t hear Paul’s orders. Quick! Gag Paul!”

Shaun quickly changed sides once more and grabbed one of the girl’s bras, turning it into a makeshift gag. When he was done his looked down at Paul. “Guess you’re not going to be giving any orders now, are ya bitch?”

Suddenly Kathy was grabbing onto his waist. He was about to panic and hit her when she started undoing his pants. A moment later his cock was snuggly in her mouth.

Jim continued to stand aiming the gun at Paul. He knew he could do no other action except shoot Paul again and, as much as he wanted to, he kept himself in check.

“Uh, Jeff.” He said. “I could use a little help here.”

***

An hour or so later Jeff had returned Jim and Liz to their normal selves. Paul had been tied up although his wound had been taken care of. He was lucky the bullet made a clean exit and didn’t shatter any bones. While Jeff was busy with Liz and Jim, Shaun fucked the hell out of Kathy. Jim had hoped Paul would be upset watching his wife get used like that but he was far too used to it. When they were ready they removed Paul’s gag.

“So what now?” Paul asked. “You going to kill me?”

“No, that’s not what we had in mind at all.” Jim said. “I’d like to make you a partner.”

“What?” Paul asked not knowing where this was going.

“Let me rephrase.” Said Jim. “I’d like to make ME a partner and you a silent partner. We’ll draw up papers making me your partner in this business. The split will be 70% for me and 30% for you. You, however, will not have to work. You and Kathy will go away to someplace warm and exotic and I’ll run the business. You can live happily with her and any sluts you make wherever you go. I know you’ll make some more. But you will NEVER try to retake this business or exact revenge on me. There’s really no reason. Considering what you’ve put me through, you’re getting off easy.”

“I am at that.” Paul smiled. “Agreed.”

“Agreed?!” Jeff exclaimed. “Just like that? I don’t buy it. He’s up to something.”

“It doesn’t matter.” Jim stated. “He’s not going anywhere until the papers have been drawn up and signed and we’ll see him and Kathy every step of the way to the airport.”

“What about Kathy?” Shaun asked. “You said he gets to take her with? I wanted to have that slut.”

Jim gave Shaun a stared that might have killed him. “You turned on us for pussy! You’re lucky to get anything. But you know the score here so you’ll get some sluts to keep you quiet.” Then he turned back to Paul. “Oh and one last thing. Before you go you’ll change your video tapes to make Me the Master of whoever watches them instead of you?”

“Planning on making your own sluts, are you Jim?” Paul asked.

“No.” Jim answered sharply. “But I’ll need to hire a replacement for Me and I’ll have to make him oblivious to what goes on in that office, not a slut like you made Me!”

“Yes, Fridays would be hard to explain.” Paul agreed.

***

Epilogue 1

Shaun waited impatiently for his slut to arrive. Jim and Paul had given him a videotape to use and he had given it to the girlfriend of one his friends who he had been lusting after for years. She was his slut now and he had been enjoying her every night for weeks. Soon he would add another woman to the list and slowly create his own harem.

There was a knock on his apartment door. He sat naked in his recliner. When she entered he would have her do a strip tease for him and then crawl over and suck his cock. Then she would service him all night as his maid, his bitch and his fuck toy.

“Enter.” He commanded.

Heather stepped in the door, a stunning brunette with short moussed hair, an hourglass body. She wore “fuck me” boots, fishnet garters, a tanned leather skirt and a white semi-seethrough blouse.

Shaun whistled his approval.

“On your knees, slut.” She ordered.

“Yes, Mistress.” Shaun responded as he hopped off the recliner and dropped to his knees as ordered. His nights of watching videotapes with Heather had not had the effect he thought. He was himself normally, a slut when commanded to be and could not remember anything about the videotape except when he was alone.

“Now crawl over here and lick my pussy. I need a good orgasm after the day I’ve had.”

Shaun obediently crawled to her and began lapping up her clit and pussy.

“We’re going to have such a good time tonight, My slut.” Heather grinned. “I’ve brought the strap-on.”

Epilogue 2

Sally gripped the desk as Jeffrey pounded into her dripping cunt from behind. She screamed as yet another orgasm ripped through her. She couldn’t believe Jeff had finally taken her. She became so wet whenever he put her under. She loved being controlled by him. Jeff felt himself getting close.

“Where do you want it, slut?” he asked.

“In my face, Master!” she exclaimed.

He pumped her a few more times and then pulled out and turned her around quickly. His cock sprayed white hot jism all over her and when it stopped she lunged forward and sucked what she could from his deflating penis before scooping up the cum on her face and drinking it down too.

“Mmmmmmm, that was wonderful, Master.”

Jeff still wasn’t used to hearing that from her. He didn’t know if he ever would be, but she loved calling him that. He realized that that was why Jim had not given him Angela. She needed a real Master. Jeff was just a horny man. But he did get to fuck her on occasion.

“Master?” Sally said seeing him lost in thought.

“Sorry, Sally, just remembering something.”

“What, Master?”

“Nothing that concerns you.”

“Ok, Master.”

She never tires of calling me that, he thought.

“Oh, Master, a Jasmin Ling has an appointment on Thursday. I’ve recommended hypnotherapy for her.”

“You have? You’re not qualified to make recommendations for patients.”

“Oh I don’t know if she needs it or not, Master, but I do know that when you see her you’re going to want to fuck her. And a few sessions of hypnotherapy will make that possible.”

“Sally!” Jeff exclaimed in shock.

Sally giggled and snuggled up next to him. “I just want to make my Master happy. And believe me this woman will do that. Maybe if you let me, we can both fuck her!”

Jeff sighed. What a change had come over his sweet receptionist. And at the same time he knew he hadn’t really changed her. He just let the real her out. His life was certainly going to be different from now on.

Epilogue 3

“Ride your Master’s cock, slut! Show Him how much you love it!”

Angela squatted on Jim’s cock, bouncing up and down in sheer ecstasy. It wasn’t just the cock, it wasn’t just the fact that she had a Master now, it was also the orders being yelled by her Mistress who also happened to be her daughter.

She couldn’t believe it when they arrived at her house, Jim and Liz looking at her in a way she had never seen before. Before she could place a finger on it Liz came up and hugged her fiercely and then stood behind while Jim did the same. When she pulled out of her embrace with him though Liz quickly grabbed her hands and cuffed them behind her back. Angela didn’t know what to make of it. Jim grabbed her by the hair and pulled her struggling to the billiard room and threw her against the table.

“Liz! Jim! Please. What-“

“Shut up, slut!” Liz yelled at her.

Angela couldn’t believe her ears. Did her daughter just call her a slut? She couldn’t know the truth, could she?

“We’re here to give you what you deserve.” Liz told her. A second later her dress was lifted up and her panties were pulled down.

“Liz please. Stop what you’re doing. What have I done? Ah!”

Jim spanked her hard on the ass.

“Shut up, bitch!” he ordered and spanked her again. “You will not speak unless spoken to. Is that understood?” He hit her twice more.

“But-“ she began

He hit her again hard. “Is that understood?!”

“Yes.” She whimpered.

“Yes what?” He asked.

God! She thought. They do know. But why do this to her? “Yes, sir.” She said softly.

He continued spanking her and she squealed as her ass got redder and more sore. The whole time, though, her cunt got wetter.

Suddenly Liz grabbed her hair and yanked her head back. “Are you enjoying this, slut?” she asked.

“Ugh!” was all Angela could get out as the spanking continued. She did her best to nod her head although the nod was only because she knew that that was what Liz wanted to see. Angela’s mind spun with the situation. This was wrong. Her daughter was calling her a slut while her son in-law spanked her ass. She was ashamed and yet the forcefulness of her daughter made her only wetter.

Abruptly the spanking stopped and she felt the hardness of Jim’s erection sliding along her clit.

“Oh God!” she gasped. “Jim, no!”

A hard swat to her ass cut her pleas off with a whimper. Liz pulled her to the side of the table a bit and lifted her up so they faced each other. She smiled at her mother who had tears running down her face. Then she tore open Angela’s top and yanked down her bra. Her massive breasts flopped into view. Liz grabbed her nipples and squeezed as hard as she could. Angela’s eyes went wide with shock and pain and then they shut as an orgasm hit her. “My Godddddddd!” she cried.

Liz grinned. “I thought you’d like that.”

Angela just began to recover when Jim shoved his cock into her. Liz began to play with her tits. Jim pounded his cock in her dripping cunt and continued to spank her.

“Please. This is wrong.” Angela whimpered but her ass pushed back to meet Jim’s thrusts. Liz squeezed her nipples again and twisted them.

“What was that, slut?” Liz asked

“L-L-Liz, please y-you’re my dau-daughter. Oh fuck!”

“Uh uh, slut. From now on you will address me as Mistress and my husband as Master.”

“What?!”

Jim slapped her hard twice and thrust forward with all his might.

“GOD!” Angela screamed.

Liz grabbed her mother’s hair again and locked eyes with her. “We’re taking you away from here to live with us, slut. You will spend your days serving us and fucking anyone we tell you to. You’ll get to be yourself. Your true self. The slut you really are.”

“You father just won’t let me-“

“Don’t worry he’ll go for the deal we have in mind.”

“I-I can’t be a slut to my own daughter.” Angela pleaded.

“Oh really?” Liz asked as she twisted Angela’s nipples again.

Angela gasped. Her orgasm was approaching like a freight train. And then suddenly Liz let go and Jim pulled out.

“NOOOO!”

“Aw, I thought you wanted us to stop?”

“Please! I’m so close!” Angela pleaded as she squirmed on the table trying to get herself off. Jim pulled her back so she couldn’t rub her clit.

“Say please, Mistress, let me cum.”

Angela decided not to say it. If she could hold out then the feeling would eventually subside. She was just so damn close. Then Jim spanked her once.

“Fuck!” Angela moaned. Her plan shattered with the smack. They would keep her on the edge of orgasm until she relented. She didn’t know what to do. She was a slut. She knew it but a slut to her daughter? She thought about the implications. This was crazy. But then she thought about what Liz promised her. Being fucked all the time. Serving these two. Being away from her husband. Fucked all the time. All the time.

“Please, Mistress, let me cum.”

Boratus
Boratus
1,477 Followers
12